Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,690 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310457 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

I created a thread with the link on sport section but an intruder called hollandis took over, so the thread was cancelled. I later know the guy is a miscreant on sport section. I only watch those I'm fortunate to see while at home. Here is the link to all live sports online http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

boss..wat do i need to click on the page to start watching the soccer match..??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
jimtosam:

Another one:

www.atdhenet.tv or www.atdee.net

boss..wat do i need to click on the page to start watching the soccer match..?? pls xplain..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx3: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
franklynx:

boss..wat do i need to click on the page to start watching the soccer match..??

Just scroll to the middle of the page, look for which match you like to watch. Click the small link in front of different channels listed and there you go watching.

The other two live streaming football websites I posted were those hidden by spam-bot..... lol

I'm now at level 3. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
inspirizu: Hello house
Pls
♓☺w will I pay for my SEVIS fee($200) because I heard I av to pay it 3days b4 making appointment. Av payed for F1 though

Also I will need the new edition of GRE too
Big francis abeg make dis 1 work Ooo°˚˚˚° though I know its nt ur fault inspirizu@yahoo.com
Sent.
If you're referring to the barrons and grubers, I've sent those books to many others, together with the instructions in a text, and many of them had no problem with opening the books.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
bodeplot: @bigfrancis or any other person that have the TOEFL 2013+CD crack edition should pls send to my mail... makinde.akinbode@yahoo.com....Bigfrancis u said sent but bro i didnt receive anything..pls help me by sending it back bro..Thanks in advance... smiley
I thought the TOEFL material was included among the mails Imperiouxx sent. But it isn't.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Deborahakinbode: House pls I need GRE materials sent to deborahakinbode@yahoo.com

Yvete: please can you send me your e-mail? I need your help with something concerning schools in texass. Thanks sis.
Sent it but got the mailer daemon failure notice e-mail. Verify the e-mail you dropped for correctness.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Square65: Bigfrancis, log1 or anyone who has gotten the 2013 GRE/TOEFL materials should pls send to tha65thsquare@yahoo.com.
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
babsharon: Big francis, log1 and others who have gre 2013 materials. Pls send †̥o sheephybaba@rocketmail.com.
Thanks
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
jaypee207:
Wow,so u r a Lion.Wat dept nd wat year dd u finish frm?
Yea I am. EE. Class of 2012. What about you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
bukahands: @house please I logged into my GRE account, I can't find my scores there, I could only see d schools I sent my scores to. And please when will the analytical section result be out. I took the GRE last saturday

Thanks
I'm not sure you'll be able to see them until the specified date by ETS reaches. If it is two weeks after your exam you'll have to wait till two weeks. Mine was ready way before the specified date and I kept checking and checking back but I couldn't see my scores until the specified date reached.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by inspirizu(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Sent.
If you're referring to the barrons and grubers, I've sent those books to many others, together with the instructions in a text, and many of them had no problem with opening the books.

Big francis you 2much jhor

Bur
♓☺w far wif the SEVIS fee
♓☺w I go pay? sum1 sed tru western union bur I need correct info abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
ferdimako:

People who have got this material, should help send to these new ones. Haba! Bigfra, you go send tire!
True talk.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
inspirizu:

Big francis you 2much jhor

Bur
♓☺w far wif the SEVIS fee
♓☺w I go pay? sum1 sed tru western union bur I need correct info abeg
The two most common ways are,
1) Having someone overseas pay for you. SEVIS fee can be paid via Western Union but you can't remit money via WU in Nigeria here. You can only receive. Disappointing right?
2) Going to Benin republic and paying through the Western Union branch in Ecobank bank there. Funny enough you can pay via WU in a small country like Benin republic, but not in Nigeria, 'the giant of Africa'. Smh
This isn't a journey for the faint-hearted. You'll have to prepare for it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by log1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
True talk.
weldone

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
jaypee207:
Sup bigfrancis,hw r u doing?pls can u send me the GRE and TOEFL materials.Send them to jaypee3007@yahoo.com.Regards
GRE materials (Grubers 2012, Barrons 2012, and Cracking the New GRE 2013) sent. Toefl sent.
Please refer to the images on page 211 of this thread on how to unzip the Grubers and Barrons books.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jaypee207: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Yea I am. EE. Class of 2012. What about you?
Thanks bro,got the books.I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Sent.

A big thumbs up, as always!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jaypee207: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
GRE materials (Grubers 2012, Barrons 2012, and Cracking the New GRE 2013) sent. Toefl sent.
Please refer to the images on page 211 of this thread on how to unzip the Grubers and Barrons books.
Kk wud do dat..I intend to send u a mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
I hope spam bot whatever doesn't ban this post.
For those who need the Barrons TOEFL iBT 2011 13th edition CD-Rom, download it directly from here:
http://www.mobimas.info/2012/06/barrons-toefl-ibt-2011-13th-edition-cd.html?m=1.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
The two most common ways are,
1) Having someone overseas pay for you. SEVIS fee can be paid via Western Union but you can't remit money via WU in Nigeria here. You can only receive. Disappointing right?
2) Going to Benin republic and paying through the Western Union branch in Ecobank bank there. Funny enough you can pay via WU in a small country like Benin republic, but not in Nigeria, 'the giant of Africa'. Smh
This isn't a journey for the faint-hearted. You'll have to prepare for it.
you said it all it isn't a small journey oh...mine was hell the F"ing" immigration officers held me for almost an hour just because I didn't bring my passport along them wan even arrest me sef I jes dey laff na because I nor get time I jes settle them and they put me in a car that dropped me in front of the bank..even when coming back they jacked the last money on me thank God I hid my ATM card as I came out I jes went to the nearest ATM to withdraw...I sha reach my house by 10pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
elkharpone: you said it all it isn't a small journey oh...mine was hell the F"ing" immigration officers held me for almost an hour just because I didn't bring my passport along them wan even arrest me sef I jes dey laff na because I nor get time I jes settle them and they put me in a car that dropped me in front of the bank..even when coming back they jacked the last money on me thank God I hid my ATM card as I came out I jes went to the nearest ATM to withdraw...I sha reach my house by 10pm
Wow. What an interesting odyssey. You're a strong person indeed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jaypee207: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21: I hope spam bot whatever doesn't ban this post.
For those who need the Barrons TOEFL iBT 2011 13th edition CD-Rom, download it directly from here:
http://www.mobimas.info/2012/06/barrons-toefl-ibt-2011-13th-edition-cd.html?m=1.
Pls I sent u an email,cud u pls reply?Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bones007: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Safe ur time and energy,u can use ur GTbank master card.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Joe980: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
2013 GRE/TOEFL materials please. oliverjoe980@ yahoo dot com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
franklynx:

@imperriouxx...abeg how u take dey watch ur soccer matches for here..cos i all hear is dat na NFL and Basketball dem dey show for here..or do u watch it online..? pls let me knw ASAP cos i dey miss my La Liga and premiership matches ooo..
www.espn360.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Sent.

Can't find any mail o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Square65:

Can't find any mail o

Pls resend to tha65thsquare@yahoo.com, thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
jaypee207:
What's ur school walex? I'm interested.
I go to California State University Sacramento, www.csus.edu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Square65:

Can't find any mail o
What? I just checked my sent folder again and the two mails I sent you are there.
I just resent them again. If you didn't get them, then it isn't my fault.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MsZeezah: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:
What? I just checked my sent folder again and the two mails I sent you are there.
I just resent them again. If you didn't get them, then it isn't my fault.

BigFrancis, thanks for sending me the Grubers and Barron's GRE. Please can u send me the "Cracking The GRE 2013". Email is zeezahd@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.