Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,368 members, 7,920,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (311412 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
imperiouxx: @Bigfrancis,

You are doing great sending materials to those in need of them. You won't know how great being helpful without thinking of end gain is until you started reaping the rewards. Internet prayers work. Keep it up.
Thank you so much bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by crespo67: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Thanx so much bigfrancis,really appreciate alot....just downloaded them...wanna unzip dem nw....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
buzritchy:

mistake wt d mail- rao4real@ yahoo.com
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by HarvardGrad: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
ferdimako:

You can do the TOEFL to polish your grammar....it's good and show a little sign that you're ok financially and academically to face the CO.

Don't waste your money joor, if your school doesn't require it explicity. Most will waive it if you attended a university in which the language of instruction was in English.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Paywole: 6:20am On Feb 03, 2013
@bigfrancis pls i need dose updated gre and toefl materials pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Don't waste your money joor, if your school doesn't require it explicity. Most will waive it if you attended a university in which the language of instruction was in English.

I thought he's for undergra.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by buzritchy: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2013
@bigFrancis21
Thanks got the mail ysternite..... Apreciate so much.God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ndyoo(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

Only the GRE and GMAT (+ its materials) I sent to him were 2013 edition. I found out that the TOEFL claimed to be 2013 on the site was actually 2009 edition but I now have the 2011 edition + CD and 13th edition barron TOEFL 2010-2011. I also have one SAT material now.

@bigfrancis,i'm yet to get the GRE and GMAT,please if you still have the 13th edition of barron TOEFL 2010-2011 please send it,i have someone making use of it,would really appreciate. thanks .email : nokeke41@yahoomail.co.uk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Touchboi: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
A big thanks to every one contributing to this forum..happy sunday yu all & remain blessed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
An excerpt from the latest bill on immigration reform from http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c113:S.1:...

(5) permit and encourage individuals who earn an advanced degree from one of our world-class universities to remain in the United States, rather than using that education to work for our international competitors;

Hmmm ... I hope say one kind long thing no go enter this film
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Chris407: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ohh ok then thank you...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Chris407: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ohh ok then thank you so much...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Square65: An excerpt from the latest bill on immigration reform from http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c113:S.1:...

(5) permit and encourage individuals who earn an advanced degree from one of our world-class universities to remain in the United States, rather than using that education to work for our international competitors;

Hmmm ... I hope say one kind long thing no go enter this film

Hope it will be soon. Well, our set is in the film already, whether they like it or not. I still keep my fingers crossed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olumide098(m): 1:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Hello house.. please help on this..

Am a graduate of Educational administration and planning from Unilag and i intend doing my master in Educational leadership and administration. I had chosen four schools which non of such schools require me to do either GMAT OR GRE but i had read through comments here that says it better to do either GMAT OR GRE for embassy seek.. Here is my the problem, I have deficiency in mathematics and am seeking advice which of the exam has little mathematics and and any difference between the two GMAT and GRE.. I will also be glad if anyone can be of help with latest materials of both GmAT and GRE.. please send it to xandy842002@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:33am On Feb 04, 2013
You stay in dorm or have no cable subscription but optic fiber internet and want to watch live stream news online such as Al Jazeera news and programs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/aljazeeraenglish

premiership, serie A, La liga or champions league live

www.eplsite.com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Joe980: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2013
@bigfrancis21...good job. Latest TOEFL & GRE please. Thanks. oliverjoe980@yahoo dot com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2013
Ndyoo:

@bigfrancis,i'm yet to get the GRE and GMAT,please if you still have the 13th edition of barron TOEFL 2010-2011 please send it,i have someone making use of it,would really appreciate. thanks .email : nokeke41@yahoomail.co.uk
Sent.
Here's the link for the TOEFL. Download it here:

http://www.mobimas.info/2012/06/barrons-toefl-
ibt-2011-13th-edition-cd.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2013
Joe980: @bigfrancis21...good job. Latest TOEFL & GRE please. Thanks. oliverjoe980@yahoo dot com
Sent.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2013
olumide098: Hello house.. please help on this..

Am a graduate of Educational administration and planning from Unilag and i intend doing my master in Educational leadership and administration. I had chosen four schools which non of such schools require me to do either GMAT OR GRE but i had read through comments here that says it better to do either GMAT OR GRE for embassy seek.. Here is my the problem, I have deficiency in mathematics and am seeking advice which of the exam has little mathematics and and any difference between the two GMAT and GRE.. I will also be glad if anyone can be of help with latest materials of both GmAT and GRE.. please send it to xandy842002@yahoo.com Thanks
The exams both have quantitative sections. IMHO, that of the GRE is easier. My advice will be to just take one of the exams for the embassy's sake, preferably the GRE.
GRE materials sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduno: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2013
pls i need d latest gre and toefl materials. thanks. edun_seun_01@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by freezzz: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2013
@big francis and those who have, please I need gre, gmat and toefl materials. Thanks very much in advance. Oh, the mail is psalmnugba4eva@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by hariyoh: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Sent.
Hello Bgfracis21 kindly forward a copy of the materials to me. My email is hariyoh@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olumide098(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thanks bro....

bigfrancis21:
The exams both have quantitative sections. IMHO, that of the GRE is easier. My advice will be to just take one of the exams for the embassy's sake, preferably the GRE.
GRE materials sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olumide098(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
bigfrancis21: Thanks bro.. thanks a million times for GRE and GMAT materails
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
I have started seeing people requesting for both GMAT and GRE recently. Are the 2 required at the same time for an admission nowadays?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
imperiouxx: I have started seeing people requesting for both GMAT and GRE recently. Are the 2 required at the same time for an admission nowadays?

Trouble dey oh...Pharmacy and economics on their minds.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by roli21: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2013
pls d guz sendin gre materials pls include my email i need gre materials urgently thks........ridimic@gmail.com.........God bles u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 2:29am On Feb 05, 2013
Mamacita007: llooll yvete is going to have many children in UH this yr oo grin grin plus me too llooolll

What a joke! I'm like a midnight ninja (night classes).
Maybe we should extend your stay in Phoenix till one year. Feels good staying on your own for the first time, right?? Hehehehee

Whoever makes it out here could stop by the Col. of Eng Tech to say Helloooo cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by 6packs: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2013
please i need the new gre and toefl materials,....cocotee14 at yahoo dot com
thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by HABRUZZY(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
please pals i need gre gmat materials please abubakarberete@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
HABRUZZY: please pals i need gre gmat materials please abubakarberete@yahoo.com

GRE or GMAT? For the same college? angry If I were bigfrancis, I will have preferential selection of who to send to. You ask for GRE and GMAT material the same time........you should forget about getting any of the two.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Trouble dey oh...Pharmacy and economics on their minds.

LOL! Then such person doesn't deserve to get the materials because it's just a waste of time sending to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.