Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,113 members, 7,890,698 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310461 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by phy: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2012
oyewolejos:

No where was i asked to provide work authorization during the course of registering my business and u don't work for your own business, u own it. U don't pay personal income taxes but u pay taxes for your business. I repeat your immigration status is immaterial to business registration. Even foreigners have companies in the US. Have u heard about Foreign LLC and Corporation? Do u know that your LLC paperwork from Naija is acceptable here (at least in my state)

I'm careful not to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2012
Adolite: @House...Please illuminate me on this issue. Is there any means i can get my SSN without working on campus because i dont intend to work at all during my study period,the only thing i plan is to get myself involve with athletic....

I don't think so, you will have to wait till you get any job on campus.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 2:46am On Aug 06, 2012
ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Adolite(m): 2:47am On Aug 06, 2012
imperiouxx:

I don't think so, you will have to wait till you get any job on campus.

Can i get any job and then quit after getting my SSN? because funding my studies is settled already so i dont depend on any job
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:49am On Aug 06, 2012
Adolite:

Can i get any job and then quit after getting my SSN? because funding my studies is settled already so i dont depend on any job

Sure, one can always do that. Moreover, SSN isn't something of great importance as a new student unless when you are to be paid wages.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by emmanuelkim: 4:43am On Aug 06, 2012
emmanuelson20: Hi guy(s), sorry for the denial, you would get it next time, be strong! As a fellow in the house rightly pointed out. The problem has to do with the financial statement you presented in terms of the "person sponsoring you & the amount". I think #10million is too low while the person sponsoring you is not related to you but your dad's friend which doesn't seem alright. Why not your dad? 2 Options i have for you, (1) If you must still use your family friend's bank statement, the cash must at least double the initial one & try to get a letter written by him confirming his friendship/relationship with your dad & you in particular & get a notary officer sign & stamp it. You can get this done @ the Ikeja high court or any reliable one close to you. (2) Try to use a Bank Statement that has your surname, either your dad or mum with at least double of the initial amount. I think this is the best option. Be calm & work things out. Hope this works. Peace.

I Have been following this guy interview, but like what emmanuel said is too basic fact, why would your daddy friend be sponsoring when you dad is still alife,Do not forget that those people are highly trained psychologist o, 10Millions, hahaha, watin self. what will 10 million do in us university? please next time double it and state that it is your dad that owns the account or if you are still going with your dad bossom friend then change it to be your uncle and ready to cover up, because the VO Would like to establish a strong tie there too, just read all the thread and pick the one that suite yourself,m shallom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2012
emmanuelkim:

I Have been following this guy interview, but like what emmanuel said is too basic fact, why would your daddy friend be sponsoring when you dad is still alife,Do not forget that those people are highly trained psychologist o, 10Millions, hahaha, watin self. what will 10 million do in us university? please next time double it and state that it is your dad that owns the account or if you are still going with your dad bossom friend then change it to be your uncle and ready to cover up, because the VO Would like to establish a strong tie there too, just read all the thread and pick the one that suite yourself,m shallom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you now saying having 10miillion as an account balance for 6months to show for interview is too small or what are you trying to say . 10million shud be ok , as the VO only need to see enough fund available for the first year in skool , coz I do not think all the money incure during ur studies wud have to be already made . SO to me 10million as. Balance is good to go with Making it higher will even raise doubt .

Cheers

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2012
imperoiox pls send me gre and toefl material to this email akcandoit@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2012
My fellow , u ve just got to rescue me from this very question blashin on my mind .

Have been working for few years as a system administrator , so if the VO ask why do I need an UG degree in MIS again this time . Please you guys shud try give me some clues then I can improvise on it .
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2012
product: My fellow , u ve just got to rescue me from this very question blashin on my mind .

Have been working for few years as a system administrator , so if the VO ask why do I need an UG degree in MIS again this time . Please you guys shud try give me some clues then I can improvise on it .
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jidebobo: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2012
Thanks alot I have received the SAT file.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jidebobo: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2012
What score can I get to qualify for GA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
hello fellas please am expecting an invitation letter from a female family friend from boston in usa and she really wanna help me and i have gotten the visa my problem is now is the interview at the embassy if the consular ask me how i met her what am i gonna tell the consular..help needed please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
ik.swiss:
hello fellas please am expecting an invitation letter from a female family friend from boston in usa and she really wanna help me and i have gotten the visa my problem is now is the interview at the embassy if the consular ask me how i met her what am i gonna tell the consular..help needed please

You've got the visa and still going to the embassy or what am I reading?

@GRE materials,

They will be send today.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
ik.swiss:

Did u say u got the visa already . If not wats ur relationship with her .as to find a tie for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=product][/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
sorry dude gotten the letter not the visa
imperiouxx:

You've got the visa and still going to the embassy or what am I reading?

@GRE materials,

They will be send today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
no bro the letter and about going to embassy
product:

Did u say u got the visa already . If not wats ur relationship with her .as to find a tie for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by DATHA: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
imperiouxx:

Sure, one can always do that. Moreover, SSN isn't something of great importance as a new student unless when you are to be paid wages.

Thank you guys,telling the VO is now my uncle after my i-20 stipulated family friend and i also confirmed same.Would it not look like irregularity and i think integrity is also key here.If i claim Uncle how can my sponsor claim that

MY SPONSOR HAS GIVEN ME ANOTHER FIXED DEPOSIT STATEMENT OF 8MILLION as at July End ( He fixed the money into the account as at July ending)which was duely stamped

Also am ready to stamp my sponsor intr letter by notary lawyer.

Pls what other things do you think would be relevant and what can i still do better?
PLEASE HELP OUT HERE TOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by DATHA: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
product:

Are you now saying having 10miillion as an account balance for 6months to show for interview is too small or what are you trying to say . 10million shud be ok , as the VO only need to see enough fund available for the first year in skool , coz I do not think all the money incure during ur studies wud have to be already made . SO to me 10million as. Balance is good to go with Making it higher will even raise doubt .

Cheers
hank you guys,telling the VO is now my uncle after my i-20 stipulated family friend and i also confirmed same.Would it not look like irregularity and i think integrity is also key here.If i claim Uncle how can my sponsor claim that

MY SPONSOR HAS GIVEN ME ANOTHER FIXED DEPOSIT STATEMENT OF 8MILLION as at July End ( He fixed the money into the account as at July ending)which was duely stamped

Pls what other things do you think would be relevant and what can i still do better?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by DATHA: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
emmanuelkim:

hank you guys,telling the VO is now my uncle after my i-20 stipulated family friend and i also confirmed same.Would it not look like irregularity and i think integrity is also key here.If i claim Uncle how can my sponsor claim that

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
@DATHA,

Sorry, never knew your I-20 states family friend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by DATHA: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
imperiouxx: @DATHA,

Sorry, never knew your I-20 states family friend.

But else do you think i could do with my recent step i have taken

I will still appreciate your imput plis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
You guys are fucking up , by not looking into my post , well shaa . I will prevail and show you without nl I can still make it . Stupid carbal
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
product: @ ollyboy1

Let me know whenerver you are ready , as at now I just registered for 27th sept . Lagos though so not sure what part of d country u wud prefer . Hit me up . Or pm me on here . The earlier.d better

@product am ready, could you pls drop ur digit or email so as to holla u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
ollyboy1:

@product am ready, could you pls drop ur digit or email so as to holla u.

Island_blazin@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
product: You guys are fucking up , by not looking into my post , well shaa . I will prevail and show you without nl I can still make it . Stupid carbal

And what gives you the impression that this will make people answer you? With this kind of character, your kind is well known.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
America Dream:

@ walex,
it is okay now. Thanks 4d advice. Are u now in d US?
Not yet...but will be leaving very soon...thanks bro...how prep for another interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
imperiouxx:

And what gives you the impression that this will make people answer you? With this kind of character, your kind is well known.

I purposely posted that comment !

I try to help peeps on here so I do not feel exceptional . Anyway no problem will ve a rethink .

And pls try not to. Quote my words , why is that when I made an obnoxious comment that u stood up to quote me? ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
product:

I purposely posted that comment !

I try to help peeps on here so I do not feel exceptional . Anyway no problem will ve a rethink .

And pls try not to. Quote my words , why is that when I made an obnoxious comment that u stood up to quote me? ?

Because what you said isn't good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2012
DATHA: Thank you guys,telling the VO is now my uncle after my i-20 stipulated family friend and i also confirmed same.Would it not look like irregularity and i think integrity is also key here.If i claim Uncle how can my sponsor claim that

DATHA:

But else do you think i could do with my recent step i have taken

I will still appreciate your imput plis

Since the sponsor on your I-20 is family friend and you have gone with that before, I won't advice that you say his uncle next time you go, go with the same account name again and to be consistent. The main thing is favor, you're not the first to go with account having another last name and won't be the last. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.