Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,115 members, 7,890,711 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310467 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bypassit: 3:13am On Aug 07, 2012
Dear house,I have little issues that has been bothering my brain and though of posting it and see if any one has an advise at least.
My interview is scheduled for next week but my dad has travelled and there is no way i could get his bank statement because he is not coming home like soonest but he had already printed a bank statement for me like earlier last month when i thought i was suppose to get an early date but i failed so i just thought if its possible i get hold of the old bank statement which was the one i printed early last month and present it to the VO otherwise,i cant get another bank statement until my dad gets back.

Secondly,i already filled the DS 160 form since last month and i just got another updated i-20 because the first one already got expired due to the fact that i couldn't get an early date.Is it possible for me to re fill another DS 160 for online since the initial travel date i filled wouldn't be possible.

Please house i need an help @ this time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Baiyewu: 3:58am On Aug 07, 2012
bypassit: Dear house,I have little issues that has been bothering my brain and though of posting it and see if any one has an advise at least.
My interview is scheduled for next week but my dad has travelled and there is no way i could get his bank statement because he is not coming home like soonest but he had already printed a bank statement for me like earlier last month when i thought i was suppose to get an early date but i failed so i just thought if its possible i get hold of the old bank statement which was the one i printed early last month and present it to the VO otherwise,i cant get another bank statement until my dad gets back.

Secondly,i already filled the DS 160 form since last month and i just got another updated i-20 because the first one already got expired due to the fact that i couldn't get an early date.Is it possible for me to re fill another DS 160 for online since the initial travel date i filled wouldn't be possible.

I dont really think you have a any problem. All you have to do is to tell your dad to write an instruction to his Bank and follow it up with a call to his account officer. Let him send it through expressmail, you will get it in 3 days time. Take it to the Bank and u are good to go. Otherwise take the old statement. As per ur DSI60, u can always make changes by retrieving the previous form(by following the third option on the form's home page). This will make ur infos consistent reduce time typing all over gain. And make sure that u update the new form number on your appointment page online. Thanks and appreciates.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2012
@ house pls i need Gre and toefl materials....to (akcandoit@yahoo.com)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2012
Chi-town Base:
@ house pls i need Gre and toefl materials....to (akcandoit@yahoo.com)

Sorry for the delay, they are on the way now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 6:26am On Aug 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Sorry for the delay, they are on the way now.

@imperiouxx.......thanks mehn...i got it.................appreciate!!!.....if i be woman i go marry you....lolz..... no worry i go find akata for you. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Because what you said isn't good.

No problem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Chi-town Base:

@imperiouxx.......thanks mehn...i got it.................appreciate!!!.....if i be woman i go marry you....lolz..... no worry i go find akata for you. grin grin grin

lolzz don't mention.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2012
House .

What is happening .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shamoney1: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Preparing for onward movement to YANKEE ! ! ! grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
sha_money: Preparing for onward movement to YANKEE ! ! ! grin grin grin

Save journi bro...pray 4 Ʊя̲̅ bois too ooº°˚˚˚˚°ºo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
product: House .

What is happening .

I did send u an email!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
ollyboy1:

I did send u an email!

Ok

@house

who is next for visa interview . Some peeps are forming here . Their wing shall be cut down loose wen I bombard the embassy for springs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Talk2naija(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nigeria Brothers and Sisters, i have alittle Problem which i want you to help me Solve, My Friend In Holland Van der Horg Wanted to Visit me here in Nigeria for My Birthday. So He already has his Ticket and Schedule But on The Going to get a Nigerian Visa Na war o. The Nigerian Immigration Site Rejected his Card denied his Payment. if he didnt pay, he cant submit the vISA, please I need your Help Nairalanders
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
Talk2naija: Nigeria Brothers and Sisters, i have alittle Problem which i want you to help me Solve, My Friend In Holland Van der Horg Wanted to Visit me here in Nigeria for My Birthday. So He already has his Ticket and Schedule But on The Going to get a Nigerian Visa Na war o. The Nigerian Immigration Site Rejected his Card denied his Payment. if he didnt pay, he cant submit the vISA, please I need your Help Nairalanders

This is a subsection (thread) in Nairaland. I guess you wanted to post this on the main travel section.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by AmericaDream: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
walex57:
Not yet...but will be leaving very soon...thanks bro...how prep for another interview
@Walex
am in NO rush 2 go back 2d embassy, since i cldn't get an early date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nairalander,
I need your help with this.
When you request an expedited appointment, how soon do you get an email with your new appointment if one is granted?

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Baiyewu: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
@ All pleease i will like to know what food stuff is permissible at houston international airport. Thanks and appreciates
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
^^^ Mine was within 2 days. Though it depends on how close your resumption is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
oh Imperiouxx.... you are truely the guy to ask questions. In fact the whole of Maryland and DC send their warmest greetings . Na MD I dey. This is for my sister. Thanks for the super dupper fast response. The resumption date is August 25. I was thinking with a late August resumption date, they`ll probably give a date late in August too. I may be wrong though. What do you think?

Thanks so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
Baiyewu: @ All pleease i will like to know what food stuff is permissible at houston international airport. Thanks and appreciates

Almost everything is allowed so long as its not liquid and you declare them. The ones you cannot bring with you will be available at an African store. Do not go to the African Store with your calculator though.
Oh... for those who cannot do withoug egusi soup, I found a substitute, its sunflower seed or pumpkin seed. Yum.......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
America Dream:
@Walex
am in NO rush 2 go back 2d embassy, since i cldn't get an early date.
ok bro...wish you all the very best...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shamoney1: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Save journi bro...pray 4 Ʊя̲̅ bois too ooº°˚˚˚˚°ºo

Haba ! Make una no get any doubt watsoever,d visa is urs already,just go and pick it up bro,de no fit stop u. I ll be praying for u all IJN, Amen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shamoney1: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Baiyewu: @ All pleease i will like to know what food stuff is permissible at houston international airport. Thanks and appreciates

Bro can see u ll be goin to texas. Contact me pls let's talk,lemme know wen u are leavin,am goin same route,united air from lagos to IAH. Add me on messenger stonface2@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Baiyewu: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
biofem2000:

Almost everything is allowed so long as its not liquid and you declare them. The ones you cannot bring with you will be available at an African store. Do not go to the African Store with your calculator though.
Oh... for those who cannot do withoug egusi soup, I found a substitute, its sunflower seed or pumpkin seed. Yum.......
@ bio fem thanks pls can i bring palm oil noodles and amala. I hope u know u have to book the appointmrnt first. It takes 3 to 5 days and make sure u upload ur I20 and receipt of payment. Thanks and appreciates
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
biofem2000: oh Imperiouxx.... you are truely the guy to ask questions. In fact the whole of Maryland and DC send their warmest greetings . Na MD I dey. This is for my sister. Thanks for the super dupper fast response. The resumption date is August 25. I was thinking with a late August resumption date, they`ll probably give a date late in August too. I may be wrong though. What do you think?

Thanks so much.

No, Aug 25 is around the corner. If she requested for the date today, hopefully before this week ends, they should reply her back. Also, like someone said, endeavor attaching either the admission letter or I-20 stating the date. Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Anyone going on turkish airline dis sunday Lagos enroute New York...abeg hit me up make we seat together oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by omonigho4: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
[quote author=bypassit]Dear house,I have little issues that has been bothering my brain and though of posting it and see if any one has an advise at least.

You don't have problem, bank statement is valid for 6 months and for your ds-160 you can refill, you are denied so that you can correct errors on your applications and reapply again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
walex57: Anyone going on turkish airline dis sunday Lagos enroute New York...abeg hit me up make we seat together oooo

Se I go fit claim the seat of person besides you telling him/her na me first sit down there, just like first come first serve? grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Baiyewu: @ bio fem thanks pls can i bring palm oil noodles and amala. I hope u know u have to book the appointmrnt first. It takes 3 to 5 days and make sure u upload ur I20 and receipt of payment. Thanks and appreciates

I`ll say no palm oil. You`ll get that at the african store. I`ll be more than happy to send you some from Maryland (ha ha ha). Noodles.... enough at Walmart or Sams club. A box of 36 goes for less than $7 ( Ha ha !! don`t ask me what i use them for, I`m a mum of 3 gobblers)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

No, Aug 25 is around the corner. If she requested for the date today, hopefully before this week ends, they should reply her back. Also, like someone said, endeavor attaching either the admission letter or I-20 stating the date. Best of luck.

Thanks Imperiouxx. She did apply today. Her I-20 and payment receipt were both attached.

Thanks again and I wish you luck too. Invite me to your commencement please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Se I go fit claim the seat of person besides you telling him/her na me first sit down there, just like first come first serve? grin grin
Abi nah...abeg quick come down ooo...make i siddon for my side make u gist me wella...lol... grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
biofem2000:

Thanks Imperiouxx. She did apply today. Her I-20 and payment receipt were both attached.

Thanks again and I wish you luck too. Invite me to your commencement please.

Yea, next year by the grace of God.

walex57:
Abi nah...abeg quick come down ooo...make i siddon for my side make u gist me wella...lol... grin grin grin grin

We go talk, sleep and wake up still in the air for about 22hrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.