Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,261 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (39801 Views)

Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures / Ghana: President Atta Mills Dies In Accra / Ghanaian President John Atta Mills Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by adamscuti(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

as ugly as obasanjo, the ugliest baboon every to exist on the face of the earth. For a 68-year-old Prof Mills was a good looking man. make God punish you, your generation and your entire society for calling a human being created by God ugly. Can you create an ant? i recall some time ago during obasanjo's time. obasanjo was passing by during an international meeting and somebody pointedly said, look at obasanjo press secretary-remi oyo- she is as ugly as her boss and every one started laughing. choi............
fool! U are right,obasanjo is ugly as a baboon,but ur dead president&his v.p is uglier than a baboon
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Zahara78(f): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ceptors and crowns shall crummble down indeed, RIP Mr Mills!!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Patsey: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ghana's President John Atta Mills, who was suffering from throat cancer, has died in hospital in the capital, Accra.

Nigerian officials, except killed in an accident or by BOKO HARAM boys, would have passed away in hospital located in far away places like Saudi Arabia, Western Europe or North America. Hope Nigerian leaders will learn from this patriotic African!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by owabor(f): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP. NO MAN KNOWS HIS TIME, SO REPENT AND TURN 2 GOD.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by alhussanglegma: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
1 by 1 we are go up Africa. Next is my turn 2 go up and the most curse President 'll follow.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by perfectcrush(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ex presido... Rest in peace
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Ventrue: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
This is the only if not the First African President to Rule his country with God and with the fear of God. This Big Presesident was a True CHRISTAIN. May The Lord Christ he served honour him by granting him with Eternal Life as his soul may Rest In Perfect Peace.Amen May God continue to Bless and comfort Ghana in a moment like this.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by thirdeye(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP President Attah Mills, it is wrong and unfair to wish anybody. Not your president, not anyone.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
1 by 1 we are go up Africa. Next is my turn 2 go up and the most curse President 'll follow.

I've always said weed consumption is bad for the mind.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by proudlyafrican(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP Sir.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by bristol201(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
May Your Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace(Amen)
May the good Lord give all the People Of Ghana the
fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by tribalism(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
still wondering what fellow nigerians are fighting over with ghananians even as they are mourning.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Piro4rl(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by redsun(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Any news about tb joshua seeing this?I am surprise no thread has been open yet to say he predicted his death.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by dont8(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
What's your point exactly?
RIP Mr. John Mills.
seedord247:

Who nor dey nice and humble??. if money dey u go dey nice.

RIP
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by rhymz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
tribalism: still wondering what fellow nigerians are fighting over with ghananians even as they are mourning.
Ghanaians are 4cktards that deserve nothing than the hate they spew every where they go.
The man sure is roasting in HELL. .i hope he burns for long. .
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by mmmustapha(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
I wish It was Gej, never mind hope he wiL join him soon
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by dramaticspeak(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by tiwasiaife(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Y r our afrikan presidents dyn lyk fowls. Frm zambian to nigeria to ghana to libya nxt is zimbabwe.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Calamama: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

as ugly as obasanjo, the ugliest baboon every to exist on the face of the earth. For a 68-year-old Prof Mills was a good looking man. make God punish you, your generation and your entire society for calling a human being created by God ugly. Can you create an ant? i recall some time ago during obasanjo's time. obasanjo was passing by during an international meeting and somebody pointedly said, look at obasanjo press secretary-remi oyo- she is as ugly as her boss and every one started laughing. choi............

----------------------------------

[size=13pt][/size]All over the world Ghanians are know as Pitt black, short and ugly (not easy on the eyes). Any Ghanians you see who look slightly good i can assure you are mix with other African, whites or Caribbean.

How do you know a Ghanian, they generally look and act foolish, always showing white teeth on a black face. They are scatta, scatta without composure.

Give me Obasanjo any day a MAN who oooooooooooooooooZE CONFIDENCE and makes a woman feel SECURE. Look at the picture with him and President Carter, his presence was such he made Carter looks like a house boy.

THIS IS THE REASON I CAN NEVER, WILL NEVER MARRY TO ANY OTHER MEN APART FROM MY NIGERIAN Men no other men have such bearing.

Look at the reasoning ability of Ghanians here in comparison to Nigerians, makes me laugh. Lets separate the men from the boys.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nayah(f): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Can't believe than even in this context some people are still playing childish game, insulting or comparing. Sometimes I'm very worried for my Continent. How come some people are insulting a dead person, especially a very good man. So sad
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Calamama:

----------------------------------
[size=14pt]
All over the world Ghanians are know as Pitt black, short and ugly (not easy on the eyes). Any Ghanians you see who look slightly good i can assure you are mix with other African, whites or Caribbean.

How do you know a Ghanian, they generally look and act foolish, always showing white teeth on a black face. They are scatta, scatta without composure.

Give me Obasanjo any day A MAN WHO oooooooooooooooooZE CONFIDENCE and makes a woman feel secure look AT THE PICTURE WITH him and President Carter his presence was such he made Carter looks like a house boy.

THIS IS THE REASON I CAN NEVER, WILL NEVER MARRY TO ANY OTHER MEN APART FROM MY NIGERIAN Men no other men in Africa have such bearing.

Look at the reasoning ability of Ghanians here in comparison to Nigerians, makes me laugh.
lmao you made my day
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by marvel10: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP Pres A. Mills.

That said, I don't like Ghanaians! My time in the UK exposed me to their slave-like mentality and someone correctly mentioned a monumental inferiority complex to Nigerians. They claim they don't like Nigerians but spend their time finding out what 'the hated' are up to, so they can compete.
They have had it a bit easy over the past few years and perhaps the idiotic Professor who was busy criticising Jonathan just over a month ago, can see too that a sudden death of a president is enough to open a can of worms politically so I am waiting to see how it all goes.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by deprince0(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
TB joshua gives and TB joshua takes. RIP
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by kaiye007: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_RLZfru70 ....please watch this utube!!!! Prof Attah Mills in Synagogue church of all nation.. After listning to his speach i really want to cry. This man dont deserve to die so early like this. I wish all african president could be like this man. I really believe that he is in heaven. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by pendusky(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
PointB:

Learned he's been sick for a while. But his NDC Party has been covering it up (similar to the Yar Adua's case).
Well, it's sad.

Maybe aged people shld nt be allowed to rule african country! Buh wait, is d vice president name Goodluck? Just asking! No offence! RIP MILLS!
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
kaiye007:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_RLZfru70 ....please watch this utube!!!! Prof Attah Mills in Synagogue church of all nation.. After listning to his speach i really want to cry. This man dont deserve to die so early like this. I wish all african president could be like this man. I really believe that he is in heaven. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

This video is a perfect example why they ought be a separation of "church" and "state", otherwise people would be hoodwinked in voting for someone simply on the merits of spirituality and sanctity.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by luluosas(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2012
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by kaiye007: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2012
A week after his inauguration as the President of Ghana, Professor John Evans Atta Mills travelled to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations for a special thanksgiving service....Please moderator put this on the front page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NcWGDYgIds
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by sambos994(m): 12:41am On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla:

woah, woah.... i thought we were honoring the dead sad
Re: Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! by tomzman: 1:01am On Jul 25, 2012
God! So this man is gone now.I still remember the day I watched him briefing journalists about his achievements in office.He looked so simple and humble but a little pale.RIP John Atta Mills,I pray God almighty grant his family and the entire people of Ghana the strength to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) / Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) / Meet Amanda Gorman, The Youngest Poet To Read At Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.