Stats: 3,192,179 members, 7,946,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

9jagai's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagai's Profile / 9jagai's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2009
To Your Lordship I bow. kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right by 9jagai: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
Missyb you must really love laughing and you are funny too.tangent and stay free take it easy.this is a very funny thread.two women fighting over a man
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2008
In you infinite mercy and grace you have loved me::::Thank you Lord. kiss kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Boys Are Subject To More Pains After A Broken Relationship Than Girls by 9jagai: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
That is true
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
Be glorified Lord for you are Great.
Forum Games / Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by 9jagai: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2008
you look great. kiss
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
Thank you lord for all you have done. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Cheaters Zone. by 9jagai: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2008
en-fuse:

A guy won't cheat on his boo if she's innocent
You didn't mean this,Did you?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Who Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland? by 9jagai: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2008
If i can vote my list is
sexyhotmum
Missy B
Tgirl
shegirl
ennyluv(i don't know her pic but too many people calling her name)
etc
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
Thank you lord for eveyrthing--the love,peace joy and many more.thanx kiss
Religion / Re: A Taste Of Heaven by 9jagai: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2008
I'm a christain and i want someone to put me through.

I thought the bible said:
1-the eyes that sees God is blind(meaning dead)
and the bible also said:it is appointed unto man to die once and after that judgement.
meaning once a man is dead,he is dead-how come this man came back to life contray to what the bible says?
Romance / Happiest And Saddest Day. by 9jagai: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2008
Let's hear it:
When was/is your happiest and saddest day.
Let's have a flashback on life.
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
Thank you father for your grace and mercy upon my life
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2008
Thank you lord for your mercies.
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
Uwèsè obò mwèn vbè ede no gbe na. kiss
Forum Games / Re: Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple P-t Ii by 9jagai: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2008
I like MissyB.Can I match with her?
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2008
Thank you lord.
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2008
Thank you for the spirit of forgiveness in me.thank you for many more things.
Romance / Why? by 9jagai: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2008
There are some people i have never seen start a thread about their relationship.is it because they dont have problems oor because they are shy .pls can you say why you dont post your problem here or is it a bad thing to tell your problem in public?
Romance / Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by 9jagai: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

True love,eh

Is love everlasting? If yes, then why does it die? Why do we love one minute, then dnt in the next hr?
I belong to the school of thought that says
love has an expiring date.No matta how long it seem to take
but someday you just find out . . . . those things that used to drive you crazy
begins to matta less and in this case only friendship can keep you both together.
That's actually the first thing I try to build before startin' a relationship.
Either you love me or leave me alone?
Funny!!!  It's worth givin' a trial.That there happen to be an attraction/chemistry
isn't a guarantee that the person would end up lovin' you tho those things matta alot
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2008
Sweet lord,thank you for everything. kiss
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2008
Thank you father for anotha day. kiss
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2008
Thank you lord.
Romance / Re: Marriage Proposal, Is Reallly A Factor by 9jagai: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2008
Missy B:

Personally I think when a 'rock' is involved
it's a sign of commitment and  unless commitment is made
there are only promises and hopes. . . no plans.

You have a point but are you saying when there is no ring there is no comitment
Culture / Great Naija by 9jagai: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2008
This is just to drop a line or two of what u think abt nijerians and naija in general.Maybe its only me but i just love naija so much.so tell us what you think abt nigeria and nigerians.
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2008
Thank you lord for a wonderful day like today.
Romance / Re: Dosent The Love Of A Woman Sometimes Choke U To Death? by 9jagai: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
Missy B:

One of the reasons I prefer to care for my dog than . . . .  undecided
You prefer your dog? shocked
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
Thank you father kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders On Naijapals by 9jagai: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2008
Nairalanders on Naijapals pls represent here and tell your username there
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2008
Thank you father for today kiss
Religion / Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 9jagai: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
Lord you've been wonderful and gracious.Thank you for your love,protection,provision and many more.I'm grateful. kiss

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)