Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread (11219 Views)

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 / Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies / Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
chucky234: Falling in love is always an exciting experience especially if its with the right person specially carved by God just for you,the sleepless nights,the unending thoughts of him/her filled with joy,the strength and energy that comes with finding that special one are special feelings that we all longed for.
All through the night those 4 words "ask me out properly " ranged in my ears continuously and the thought of those special feelings filled my mind,something in me keep telling me that you are truly an angel to behold and I have chose to trust that little adviser living inside of me.
Since the Val has come and gone,WILL YOU THEN BE MY LOVE?
Someone I can cherish as long as I live,someone I can call mine,a place to call home and the mother of my children.
Whenever you are always remember that someone somewhere loves you more than you can ever imagine,I sincerely hope you accept me as I am.

[size=13pt]Hehe, Chucky nwanne'm na you be dis?

Gree-die, say yes o.[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by greedie1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
chucky234: Falling in love is always an exciting experience especially if its with the right person specially carved by God just for you,the sleepless nights,the unending thoughts of him/her filled with joy,the strength and energy that comes with finding that special one are special feelings that we all longed for.
All through the night those 4 words "ask me out properly " ranged in my ears continuously and the thought of those special feelings filled my mind,something in me keep telling me that you are truly an angel to behold and I have chose to trust that little adviser living inside of me.
Since the Val has come and gone,WILL YOU THEN BE MY LOVE?
Someone I can cherish as long as I live,someone I can call mine,a place to call home and the mother of my children.
Whenever you are always remember that someone somewhere loves you more than you can ever imagine,I sincerely hope you accept me as I am.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
@chucky234: That was a powerful poem. I doff my hat to ur creativity. The ball is in gree-die's court.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan: @chucky234: That was a powerful poem. I doff my hat to ur creativity. The ball is in gree-die's court.
Hmmm all this plenty accolade na for me alone,thank you ooo for the ovation,I dey elated.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Hehe, Chucky nwanne'm na you be dis?

Gree-die, say yes o.[/size]
Nne oma'm na unfinished bizness ooo,the love strong die and e no gree die that's why e chose gree-die.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Omalicha'm ,you no write anything na.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by greedie1(f): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2013
chucky234: Omalicha'm ,you no write anything na.
cz i don't knw wat to write, all i know abt love is how to live without it embarassed.. i gat to move forward so lemme take dis unsure step..

chucky, u ve touched& warmed my hrt, it feels wonderful. u did it without a sign, without a touch,just by bein u.. maybe its cz u r an angel, d type sent from above.
U ve given my hrt a soundtrack, I lyk d song..maybe we should sing together, til china and africa meets cool
chucky, I believe in angels but i call dem friends, best friends embarassed
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
gree-die:

cz i don't knw wat to write, all i know abt love is how to live without it embarassed.. i gat to move forward so lemme take dis unsure step..

chucky, u ve touched& warmed my hrt, it feels wonderful. u did it without a sign, without a touch,just by bein u.. maybe its cz u r an angel, d type sent from above.
U ve given my hrt a soundtrack, I lyk d song..maybe we should sing together, til china and africa meets cool
chucky, I believe in angels but i call dem friends, best friends embarassed
Honey angels are specially beings created by God to dwell among us by guarding and protecting us,I am very much honoured to be your angel and promised to walk beside you not behind you.
I will bring the sun and moon to your doorstep to show the world how much you mean to me,I'll tell things no one has ever tell you,take you where no one else dare go and sing best of songs to soothe away your pains.
I'll watch over you while you sleep,put your trust in me.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
nineville: I'm kindly looking for Rukemi291 all this while. Few hours to go,SMH.
Hope there is still hope for me.

Oops.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
nineville: To my e-friend -Rukemi291. happy val.

Wow, thank you much. smiley
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Webdevelopmenti: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Very good post please help me I want my website to become the best website development company in India : smiley
https://www.webdevelopmentinindia.com/

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner- Lordhugo (with Pics) / +18 Photos Of Girl With The Biggest Bum Bum In Nigeria / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.