Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread (11213 Views)

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 / Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies / Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by sexkillzwife(f): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2013
This is for my boo:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I can't wait to UnCloth u after a long day kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 1:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Kinky lady: Anyone wants some Valentine e-sex.
Check out my profile pic and you will desire me.

Damn girl, hmm

Is that really yours? grin grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by mitchyy(f): 5:43am On Feb 15, 2013
segunsd:

Now you're gonna make me cry. I was surprised when someone from 360delivery brought that cake to my house this night. I appreciate you always. God bless you dear.
*hugs**** smiley
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by khiaa(f): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2013
winkHAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY BOO
I'm Saving all of my SPECIAL TREATS just for YOU.

chucky234: DEDICATED TO KHIAA
My love,my sweetheart
A lifetime without your Love is of no account
Your Love is the Water of Life
I drink it down with heart and soul!
Love is such a beautiful thing
That no one (old or young) can ever deny,no matter how
Its been conceived
I love you this Valentine and always
wink wink shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Lmao, wetin una wan make I do? Do not expect anything from me o. No fight. I do notu fighti. I yamu not a fighta.
Make them line up. I dey siddown for corner dey look like baby goat lol.

Happy Friday everyone smiley

Try to be happy sha. Some people are still shell-shocked from last night.[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lmao, wetin una wan make I do? Do not expect anything from me o. No fight. I do notu fighti. I yamu not a fighta.
Make them line up. I dey siddown for corner dey look like baby goat lol.

Happy Friday everyone smiley

Try to be happy sha. Some people are still shell-shocked from last night.[/size]

I was shocked too about the moniker "Sexkillz wife".LWKMD grin grin
Soon some one go create I luv CFCfan die grin grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by dopeJemi: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2013
CFCfan:

I was shocked too about the moniker "Sexkillz wife".LWKMD grin grin

Dey hope grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2013
CFCfan: I was shocked too about the moniker "Sexkillz wife".LWKMD grin grin

[size=13pt]Lmao. Someone made one for me a couple years ago. He must be inactive now as I don't see it anymore lol.

I saw that picture of you and your sister. Una di kwa sharp. Was that SD?[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lmao. Someone made one for me a couple years ago. He must be inactive now as I don't see it anymore lol.

I saw that picture of you and your sister. Una di kwa sharp. Was that SD?[/size]

Yeah, it was SD; specifically the DelMar fair complex. Thanks for the compliment though.

So someone actually created "I luv Ogugua88 die". That is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2013
ogugua88:

?[/size]

You gave me scata scata val partners!! angry angry
I wee nor talk to u again!! (˘̯˘) (˘˘̯)
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by greedie1(f): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2013
tchidi:

me too o... i no see ifihearam o grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2013
gree-die:

tchidi:

Boys are wicked shocked cool
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin

See as sexkillz dey laugh; I suspect he created the 'wife' username. grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2013
tchidi: You gave me scata scata val partners!! angry angry

[size=13pt]Madame ewe na iwe. It's not even my job to be hooking up people. Out of the goodness of my heart, I offered you Seun, the biggest of fish, and you uploaded a picture of yourself with a knife behind your back. Is that my fault? Lol.[/size]

CFCfan: Yeah, it was SD; specifically the DelMar fair complex. Thanks for the compliment though.

So someone actually created "I luv Ogugua88 die". That is hilarious grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Hmm. Never heard of that one lol.

I think it was Oguguamyluv or something like that. Lol. I'll try and find it.[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2013
khiaa: winkHAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY BOO

Thank you my love
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2013
khiaa: winkHAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY BOO

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2013
tchidi:

Chei see wahala
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2013
gree-die:

Shebi I warned you of Ifihearam but you no gree hear my own
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by chucky234(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Ogugua why me and love no follow for the côuples list na
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
CFCfan:

See as sexkillz dey laugh; I suspect he created the 'wife' username. grin
Are you sure you are ok? As in, really ok? undecided
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2013
I specially did this song for my mimito,ItsModella.
Keri Hilson was actually thrilled on listening to it,when i sent it to her 4 vocal assessment. shocked
Enjoy baby grin

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Madame ewe na iwe. It's not even my job to be hooking up people. Out of the goodness of my heart, I offered you Seun, the biggest of fish, and you uploaded a picture of yourself with a knife behind your back. Is that my fault? Lol.[/size]

Some people find d idea of running a knife over dia skin kinda titillating u know?!! undecided undecided #okbye
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2013
binger: I specially did this song for my mimito,ItsModella.
Keri Hilson was actually thrilled on listening to it,when i sent it to her 4 vocal assessment. shocked
Enjoy baby grin

valentine don finish cheesy
go back to work tongue
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by dopeJemi: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2013
binger: I specially did this song for my mimito,ItsModella.
Enjoy baby grin

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Nice dou
cheesy
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2013
~vicky~:

valentine don finish cheesy
go back to work tongue
tongue i was fired yesterday for choosing Val over work. grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2013
dopeJemi:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Nice dou
cheesy
Thanks man...crazy things grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2013
binger: Thanks man...crazy things grin grin

come join choir for my church cheesy
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2013
~vicky~:

come join choir for my church cheesy
where your church at? Do you have A.C's innit? Are there beautiful ladies attending it? Do they serve food afta each service? grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2013
tchidi: Some people find d idea of running a knife over dia skin kinda titillating u know?!! undecided undecided #okbye

[size=13pt]Well you scared Seun away, and now you dey vex for me. Pesin wey hand no even dey. O diro fair.[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2013
chucky234: Ogugua why me and love no follow for the côuples list na

[size=13pt]Sorry o. I'll modify. I haven't updated in a while.[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by cigaricon(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2013
sexkillz wife: This is for my boo:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I can't wait to UnCloth u after a long day kiss kiss kiss kiss
now is this some kinda game or sumfing? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olekoko Man Power / How To Make Her Scream In Bed / Just Broke Up With My Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.