Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread (11212 Views)

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 / Valentine Day! Thread For Ladies / Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by greedie1(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
lalaosky: oahray the esan antelope grin

o boy this my ngbatic na dieeeeeeee...you go H-enjoy am grin
osky, wen ll. u. upload. d VN nah
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
*Goes to the store to buy 4 bottles of Apple-Cider*
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan: *Goes to the store to buy 4 bottles of Apple-Cider*

Got ma Mail today bro?

And Shouldn't u be Watching our match with Sparta other than stick in here and be Ogugua's Steward? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
El Guapo:

Got ma Mail today bro?

And Shouldn't u be Watching our match with Sparta other than stick in here and be Ogugua's Steward? grin lipsrsealed

I dey watch the match oh; I'm multi-tasking grin
Yeah, I saw ur mail; I've already replied.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
~vicky~:
cheesy
TO MY E-VAL ACIDOSIS

Observing the stars,
You came into mind,
I thought about your love for me,
It's so fine.

Whenever you hug me,
Whenever you're there,
I feel so secure,
I know you really care.

There are instances we argue,
But time's granted to ponder,
Then we work things out,
It makes our love stronger.

I've nothing to worry about,
Gone are moments, I thought we'd part,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
You'll forever be in my heart.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGTRv0NBwYY

kiss kiss kiss

and vn for you too kiss

I'm still searching the world wide web for the best word to qualify and quantify the state of my joy, smile, happiness & above all, my love for you...
Obianuju, lovu gi di kwa egwu
when i think about the things you do something dey tell me to marry you.

I'll be back... I need to convert the vn... cool

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan:

I dey watch the match oh; I'm multi-tasking grin
Yeah, I saw ur mail; I've already replied.

Well, i'd check back there tomorrow!

And for the Multi-tasking, try giving Killz a flash when its about the Plates wash time, unless u wanna Impress Ogugua with ya washing Plates Skills grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
Here's a special red-velvet cake for Shugamania: tongue

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
[size=13pt]Surprise dey o...[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Red Velvet? grin grin grin

That cake is so damn smooth in the mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway Just observing...

@Ogugua88, my sister HVD to you, hope say sexkillz treated u wella ... smiley smiley
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
[size=13pt]Manny, kedu? Of course he did. That's what he does best cool[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Shugamania(f): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan: These are for the one and only Shugamania! Happy Valentines Day and thanks for the nice poem kisscool

thanks loads, sugar kiss kiss

CFCfan: Here's a special red-velvet cake for Shugamania: tongue

Awww..sweerieeee......
More kisses kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Manny, kedu? Of course he did. That's what he does best cool[/size]
Wetin Sexkillz do? cool
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Shugamania(f): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
For u, chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Manny, kedu? Of course he did. That's what he does best cool[/size]

I dey with my lonely self here but having a good time sha...

Well, good to hear he did otherwise, you know me, I'll be on his case today. smiley smiley smiley

Sister, abeg enjoy your day with your man, I envy you sha grin grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
[size=13pt]Sexkillz aka muva and shaka don record another one o.

See title of the voice note sef lwkmd.

Valentine Day Situational Report
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Shugamania: For u, chelsea fan.
This is very delicious tongue tongue

Thank you once again. You've really made this day fun! cool
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan:
Wetin Sexkillz do? cool

Nothing o, he did not do anything..

just saying I hope he treated her right... Else he won't see the light of day . grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Btw, why am I having issues with listening to this audio files?

Techies in the house, oya help me.. sad
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
manny4life: Btw, why am I having issues with listening to this audio files?

[size=13pt]Many of the ones uploaded are in .amr format. I have an audio converter and convert it to m4a or mp3. The audio I just posted is in m4a, so you should be able to hear it.[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Shugamania(f): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan:
This is very delicious tongue tongue

Thank you once again. You've really made this day fun! cool

cool cool

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
manny4life: Btw, why am I having issues with listening to this audio files?

Are u using a PC or a Mac? I'm using a PC right now, and I have no issues with the VNs.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
manny4life:

I dey with my lonely self here but having a good time sha...

Well, good to hear he did otherwise, you know me, I'll be on his case today. smiley smiley smiley

Sister, abeg enjoy your day with your man, I envy you sha grin grin grin

[size=13pt]I'm enjoying as much as I can. I'm actually working on a lab report lol.

Aww. Happy Valentines Day cheesy

[img]http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497/0001/image.proflowers.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/GFB_12_BRR10124_W1_SQ[/img][/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Many of the ones uploaded are in .amr format. I have an audio converter and convert it to m4a or mp3. The audio I just posted is in m4a, so you should be able to hear it.[/size]

I figured because the .ext wasn't familiar and I'm very cautious about downloading converters online, but ok, let me download it.
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Acidosis(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dear Vicky,

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all day long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me today - with lovely effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest song, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me and even more tonight.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

Yours no.1 benjamin smiley cheesy
Acidosis.

Wish you could play this video smiley ... I love it so much.

"Duncan Mighty's Obianuju By
Marvellous, Project Fame Season 5"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR54z-aFL74&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNR54z-aFL74

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
ogugua88:

[font=Garamond][size=13pt]I'm enjoying as much as I can. I'm actually working on a lab report lol.

Aww. Happy Valentines Day cheesy

mmmmmmm, NICE... Chocolate covered, with whip cream --->> you dey enjoy o

Eh, you suppose give full attention to your man now? But your lab is for good cause, so continue... O ga di mma, nsogbu adiro
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
manny4life:

mmmmmmm, NICE... Chocolate covered, with whip cream --->> you dey enjoy o

Eh, you suppose give full attention to your man now? But your lab is for good cause, so continue... O ga di mma, nsogbu adiro

The guy is far away cheesy
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan: The guy is far away cheesy

[size=13pt]So because he's far you dey grin like rat wey chop salt undecided angry[/size]
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]So because he's far you dey grin like rat wey chop salt undecided angry[/size]

Abeg oh, I vever chop salt today grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan:

The guy is far away cheesy

Ah, na pesin talk sey distance is no barrier to beta thin... grin grin
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by manny4life(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan:

Are u using a PC or a Mac? I'm using a PC right now, and I have no issues with the VNs.

PC. I don't know why but it's all good, I will download the converter..
Re: Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
manny4life: I figured because the .ext wasn't familiar and I'm very cautious about downloading converters online, but ok, let me download it.

[size=13pt]The converter I use is from DVD Video Soft. My fave.

Lol, I should be giving my attention to my lab report o. I'm the best procrastinator I know. Bad disease lol.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments / Olekoko Man Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.