Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150564 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
onasa28:
I want to ask! Is it the domain and hosting that is 499?
Hi onasa28,
Sorry, the N499 offer only includes .COM domain for 1 year, which normally costs around N1650/yr.

If you want a hosting account with a domain name, you can place an order here:
http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/ (All our hosting plans except Civilian Plan come with a free domain)

For Civilian plan you could apply coupon code: DKNGCOM499 during checkout to get discount on the .com domain.

For all other hosting plans, you can use this coupon (DKNG10OFF) for flat 10% discount.

Feel free to contact us, if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by switzkid: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
PLS HOW WILL I DELETE aN ORDER BECAUSE I WILL LIKE TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
HI! I am having the error "Transaction Cancelled
Your financial institution required that your card is enabled for Verified by VISA or IPIN. Contact your Bank"
when I try using webpay,
But i have been using my visa card to make payments in other site.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
emmyvet:
HI! I am having the error "Transaction Cancelled
Your financial institution required that your card is enabled for Verified by VISA or IPIN. Contact your Bank"
when I try using webpay,
But i have been using my visa card to make payments in other site.
Hi,
Some cards need to be activated at bank before they can be used online. You need to generate Verified by Visa PIN from your bank to activate your card for online purchases. Please contact your bank for details.

You can read this blog post for help: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/04/how-to-activate-verve-cards-for-online.html

Or you can pay to us by bank deposit/transfer through Voguepay, you just need signup with Voguepay for Personal account and then you can add funds to your voguepay account using bank deposit/transfer. You can read about this here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/11/fund-voguepay-account-in-nigeria-in.html

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
switzkid:
PLS HOW WILL I DELETE aN ORDER BECAUSE I WILL LIKE TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER
Hi,
Please raise a support ticket and tell us the domain. We will do that for you.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
I need to delete my order and make a new one

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2014
khenykhey:
I need to delete my order and make a new one
Hi,

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Any reseller hosting account package? I want to buy a hosting plan and resell to other clients with their preferred domain names..

Hope you know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Please respond to my questions separately for clarification..

I also looked at your hosting plans and I see that some plans allow me to have up to 10 domains hosted on them.. Now my questions are;

Can these domains be entirely different and not linked to my domain?? I mean can I have www.domain1.com.ng , www.domain2.com.ng up to www.domain10.com.ng all on this same hosting plan without problems??

Your .com.ng plans are a little expensive for me.. May I register all my ten .com.ng domains on another site and transfer them to my domainking hosting plan and host all of them without problems?? How long will this take if I'm to do this?

Please answer these questions as I need to start today.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 5:49am On Nov 17, 2014
choose4me:
Please respond to my questions separately for clarification..

I also looked at your hosting plans and I see that some plans allow me to have up to 10 domains hosted on them.. Now my questions are;

Can these domains be entirely different and not linked to my domain?? I mean can I have www.domain1.com.ng , www.domain2.com.ng up to www.domain10.com.ng all on this same hosting plan without problems??

Your .com.ng plans are a little expensive for me.. May I register all my ten .com.ng domains on another site and transfer them to my domainking hosting plan and host all of them without problems?? How long will this take if I'm to do this?

Please answer these questions as I need to start today.
Hi,
Thank you for your interest in our domain & hosting services.

The hosting plans listed on: http://www.domainking.ng/web-hosting/ are shared hosting plans that allow you to add addon domains from the cPanel. All domains can have separate FTP accounts but will have common cPanel login. You just need to change the nameservers of your domains to point to our servers and then you are ready to go.

We would be introducing reseller hosting plans with an option to create unlimited cPanel accounts and domain reseller program in coming days. We would offer best prices in the industry to all our resellers.

Our developers are working on an API/WHMCS Plugin which will be launched soon. Which we will announce on our website.

Please let us know by sending us an email to support[at]domainking.ng; which domain & services are you interested in reselling, and how many domains do you have in your portfolio, what prices are you currently getting for domain tlds (.com, .ng, .com.ng etc.) you are interested in. I am confident we can offer you a better deal.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tdayof(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2014
domainking:

Hi,

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
is your promo still on?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
tdayof:
is your promo still on?
Hi,
Yes, the domain promo is valid till 30th November 2014, you can avail this promo here: http://www.domainking.ng/com-domain-offer/

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2014
domainking:

Hi,

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
I cant use my nameserver it keep saying

naijaxplorer.com cannot be managed automatically -
please contact support regarding any changes you want
to make

when I try editing the nameserver
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by EMZYSMS: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Domainking, I'm registered at your site but can't logging into my account. I don't know if its a usual factor with whmcsolutions. Because I'm having same probz with using my accounts on companies using the whmcsolutions. We use boxbilling and have never experienced such. Any help on logging in pls?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Khaynet:

sorry but it has been resolved

www.naijaxplorer.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Khaynet:

sorry but it has been resolved
Hi,
We request all our clients to raise a support ticket in our panel: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ for faster resolution of their issue.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
EMZYSMS:
@Domainking, I'm registered at your site but can't logging into my account. I don't know if its a usual factor with whmcsolutions. Because I'm having same probz with using my accounts on companies using the whmcsolutions. We use boxbilling and have never experienced such. Any help on logging in pls?
Hi,
What exact error message do you see, when you try to login to the panel. Can you please send us the screenshot at support[at]domainking.ng

We will check this from our end and get back to you.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Khaynet:

Hi,
The issue has already been resolved. Please always raise a support ticket in our panel for faster response.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by xhebruski(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2014
@DomainKing. My name is Dameh Abraham. I purchaced and Paid for the Domain Name "Unitedfaithfuls.com" and I have been unable to get access to the management area of the Domain as it's status remained pending and each time I try to manage my domain i keep getting this error message "[t1] Error Message: For input string: "{" ". The Purchase Transaction has an invoice number; 491, and transaction ID; 546ed416f163f. Please Fix this problem as soon a possible. I have emailed you but you don't reply.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Some cards need to be activated at bank before they can be used online. You need to generate Verified by Visa PIN from your bank to activate your card for online purchases. Please contact your bank for details.

You can read this blog post for help: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/04/how-to-activate-verve-cards-for-online.html

Or you can pay to us by bank deposit/transfer through Voguepay, you just need signup with Voguepay for Personal account and then you can add funds to your voguepay account using bank deposit/transfer. You can read about this here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/11/fund-voguepay-account-in-nigeria-in.html

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Hi Domainking!
Thanks for your support I just made the payment using a Voguepay Account.
Am just waiting for domain name to be propagated.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by xhebruski(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
@DomainKing. My name is Dameh Abraham. I purchaced and Paid for the Domain Name "Unitedfaithfuls.com" and I have been unable to get access to the management area of the Domain as it's status remained pending and each time I try to manage my domain i keep getting this error message "[t1] Error Message: For input string: "{" ". The Purchase Transaction has an invoice number; 491, and transaction ID; 546ed416f163f. Please Fix this problem as soon a possible. I have emailed you but you don't reply.

Why are you not responding to my query? and you have also refused to fix my problem

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
xhebruski:

Why are you not responding to my query? and you have also refused to fix my problem
Hi,
The issue has been resolved. We have already replied to your support ticket. We normally reply to support ticket within few minutes.

Please note sometime it can take us few hours to reply back to client queries, when our support team is offline. We operate from a different time zone other than Nigeria so there could be delays in replies depending on the time zone our support person is based in.

Feel free to get back us if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
emmyvet:

Hi Domainking!
Thanks for your support I just made the payment using a Voguepay Account.
Am just waiting for domain name to be propagated.

Thank you!
Hi,
Please try opening the website in few hours. It should start working properly.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
xhebruski:
Hi,
The issue has been resolved. We have already replied to your support ticket.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
The issue has been resolved. We have already replied to your support ticket.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
@DomainKing Voguepay is giving me an error message verifying my phone number, cash envoy is a story for another day. Can't I pay through direct bank transfer?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 4:06am On Nov 22, 2014
njuwo:
@DomainKing Voguepay is giving me an error message verifying my phone number, cash envoy is a story for another day. Can't I pay through direct bank transfer?

Hi,
Yes you can pay by bank deposit or bank transfer using Voguepay. Right now Voguepay supports GT Bank for bank deposits & bank transfers.

You just need to register for a personal account at voguepay here: https://voguepay.com/register

Then login to your Voguepay account and go to Transactions > Fund Account. This will open Add Funds Page. Where you can add funds using Bank deposit or Bank Transfer in Nigeria.

When your Voguepay account is funded you can easily use it to pay for our services on our website.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by akinswaggs(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2014
I bought my domain and tz running live >> [url]akintoms.com[/url]. Nyc 1 domain king

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
akinswaggs:
I bought my domain and tz running live >> [url]akintoms.com[/url]. Nyc 1 domain king
Hi,
Thank you for your nice feedback.

Do let us know us, if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
i bought my domain and hosting plan for my website www
gistsdaily.com, ever since my website has been running smoothly.

DomainkingNG is here to stay. grin

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Yes you can pay by bank deposit or bank transfer using Voguepay. Right now Voguepay supports GT Bank for bank deposits & bank transfers.

You just need to register for a personal account at voguepay here: https://voguepay.com/register

Then login to your Voguepay account and go to Transactions > Fund Account. This will open Add Funds Page. Where you can add funds using Bank deposit or Bank Transfer in Nigeria.

When your Voguepay account is funded you can easily use it to pay for our services on our website.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Voguepay is complicated, giving me unwanted problem, DomainKing, how can I pay with Cash Envoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.