Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150567 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
9jareview:
hey... i actually followed every step specified http://www.ogbongeblog.com/ and had done everything on there except for saving the my blogger settings as specified on the blog.. i dont know if that has to make me start again or if am still on the right path and when would it start working?
Hi,
Please check your email, we have already replied to your support ticket.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2014
teamup:
hi dominking pls am new in this surf I just purchase a domain now pls what next after this ? the site is http://promo9ja.com
Hi,
You can do variety of things like setup a blog on your domain using .com, or you can use it for sending, receiving emails.

Or you can setup a website/self hosted wordpress blog by adding a web hosting service to your domain.

You can even sell it on websites like: Sedo, Afternic or Bodis.

Please let us know, what exactly you want to do with your domain. Once we know these details, we could help you better.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
njuwo:
Dear DomainKing, please check your email, I just sent you a mail, and I have made payment through voguepay transfer.
Hi,
Your domain is already active. Please check your email for details.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by 9jareview: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Please check your email, we have already replied to your support ticket.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support

thanks for the support,i just did everything exactly as instructed. And i guess i have to wait for like? Before its start working

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thank You! Nairalanders for showing great interest in our November .COM Offer. We are overwhelmed & excited with the response we got from all of you.

Kindly note only 4 days are left, after that this offer will expire. So if you are still thinking to register a .com domain, please Hurry!

Since the Naira (NGN) has fallen against USD over the last month. The price of .COM has become even lower to make it $2.8

So hurry now to register your .COM Domain for just N499 ( $2.8 ) here:
http://www.domainking.ng/com-domain-offer/

Free Services with included with this offer: 2 Free Emails, Free DNS Management, Free Email Forwarding, Free Domain Forwarding, Free Privacy Protection, Free Integration with Blogger.com Blogs.

In case you need any help related to this offer or any other issue you are facing while placing an order at our website, feel free to contact us about it. We will help you in every way we can.

We would like to thank you all once again.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
I want to set up a blog on it kindly aid

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
teamup:
I want to set up a blog on it kindly aid
Hi,
Kindly raise a support ticket in our panel: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ with all details related to your domain.

And please answer these questions:
1) Do you want to setup Wordpress Blog or Blog? For wordpress blog you would need a web hosting plan along with the domain.

2) Do you already have a blog that you want to integrate with your domain.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Samuelc7(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
plz what does domainking need our atm pin code for? I went to the site to register a domain, when i was abt to pay for it i typed in all the required information even my atm number, bt i later became disappointed when i saw the option to input my atm pin code, so i had to run away before it is too late.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Samuelc7:
plz what does domainking need our atm pin code for? I went to the site to register a domain, when i was abt to pay for it i typed in all the required information even my atm number, bt i later became disappointed when i saw the option to input my atm pin code, so i had to run away before it is too late.
Hi,
Please note that we never ask for such confidential information on our website.

We have integrated local payment gateways like Voguepay, Cash Envoy for accepting local payments in Nigeria. They accept local Nigerian Debit Cards like Verve/Interswitch, Mastercard & Visa. Since these are local payment gateways they have to comply with certain rules & regulations set by Nigerian Banks unlike international payment gateways.

To use cards on Cash Envoy or Voguepay your card need to be activated for online purchases by Bank before it can be used online on these gateways. Some PIN has to be generated by the bank that allows these cards to be used on Nigerian Gateways. For example Visa cards, you might require "Verified by Visa PIN", for Master Cards you would require "Master Card Secure Code PIN". This is done for extra security so that payment is not directly charged on your card without your authorization. Hence they ask for PIN to complete the payment.

Most local payment gateways and some trusted shopping websites showing sign as "Verified by Visa" or "Mastercard Card Secure Code" do this.

This Nairaland thread has the similar topic:
https://www.nairaland.com/1806187/how-activate-master-verve-card

You can also read the blog post here about activating Verve Cards for online purchases:
http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/04/how-to-activate-verve-cards-for-online.html

For more details can you please tell us what payment method you tried using and which Payment Gateway did you select while making the payment.

If you are uncomfortable using Cards online, you can even deposit by Bank. You just need to signup with Voguepay and fund your Voguepay Wallet Balance using their Bank Deposit option. Then you can use these funds to order any service from our website.

You can read about funding Voguepay account here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/11/fund-voguepay-account-in-nigeria-in.html

Feel free to contact us, if you have any further queries.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Xphantom(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
teamup:
send me a mail waliyatbabalola@gmail.com I can help you @ Xphantom

Your phone number please.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ayurdavid: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
can i pay through bank deposit. i don't have atm card to perform online payment.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Xphantom:

Your phone number please.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can help you pay online

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by andysureman35e: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
please my domain is not connecting to your nameserver......... domainking is useless! i hate you guys...... do something about this.......... now!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
andysureman35e:
please my domain is not connecting to your nameserver......... domainking is useless! i hate you guys...... do something about this.......... now!

guy slow down it work 4 me
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Xphantom(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
teamup:

Shi-t happens, I'd call you if I get lucky, if I don't, just know things happend & I had to divert my little fund from its initial aim. Thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Lautechgossip(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Registered a domain name www.gxclusive.com since afternnon and haven't been activated till now. Can u kindly activate it as soon as possible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2014
andysureman35e:
Hi,
We are sorry for inconvenience that you are facing.

Can you please tell us your domain? So that we can check the reason behind the issue you are facing.

Possible reasons could be:
--------------------------------------------
1) When you change the nameservers of your existing domain or when you recently register a new domain, it normally takes around 24-48 hours for the DNS settings to work properly at all ISPs around the world this process is called DNS propagation.

2) Many of new domain users might not be aware of this, ICANN the governing body of domains had issued a policy last year which mandates all the domain registrants to verify their email within 15 days of domain registration, failing to do so the domain is temporarily put offline until you verify your email. We send an email to all our registrants once the domain is registered with us to verify their email. This step is mandatory and can't be ignored if you want proper functioning of your domain.

We can't be sure about your issue unless we know your domain and user account details, you are requested to raise a support ticket about this in our panel: http://www.domainking.ng/login/

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Lautechgossip:
Registered a domain name www.gxclusive.com since afternnon and haven't been activated till now. Can u kindly activate it as soon as possible. Thanks
Hi,
Your order has already been activated. Please note we have kept manual activation on our .com promo to stop the service from being abused.

We want bloggers, designers, end users like you to benefit from our promo. We are taking $6-7 loss on each domain to encourage end users in Nigeria to get online and we don't want wrong persons to take benefit of this scheme. Hence we go through every order to weed out abusive orders. This is normally done in few minutes (Note: It may take few hours for activation when we are offline.)

To manage DNS records & Nameservers, You need to login here:
http://www.domainking.ng/login/

Go to: My Domains > yourdomain (Click Settings Button to manage this domain)

Do let us know if you need any help managing your domain.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 2:55am On Nov 28, 2014
ayurdavid:
can i pay through bank deposit. i don't have atm card to perform online payment.
Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying back to you.

Yes, you can pay using bank deposits or transfer. We currently accept Voguepay and Cash Envoy for local payments in Nigeria.

Both these payment gateways accept local bank deposits and transfers to fund their wallet.

You just need to signup with Voguepay and add funds to your Voguepay wallet using bank deposit or transfer. Once your voguepay wallet is funded.

Then you can directly pay for our services with the Voguepay wallet funds during checkout by selecting Voguepay as a payment option.

You can read more about this here:
http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/11/fund-voguepay-account-in-nigeria-in.html
http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/11/domainking-domain-name-registration-guide.html

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
novsmusic:
Hello domainking ..how is it possible to connect a new domain bought from u to an external host..say whogohost
Hi,
You need to add the nameservers provided by your hosting provider in the domain panel here:
http://www.domainking.ng/login/

Go to My Domains > yourdomain (Settings) > Nameservers (Please delete the old ones that are pointing to our nameservers and add new ones instead of that)

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by coast27(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please I need you guys to guide me on how to point or link my registered domain ababokoblog.com with ababoko4u.blog.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2014
coast27:
Please I need you guys to guide me on how to point or link my registered domain ababokoblog.com with ababoko4u.blog.com
Hi,
We have already emailed you the instructions. Kindly check your email for the details.

Do let us know if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by aywhy93(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Hello, I bought a new domain name and I was unable to access the DNS in order to link it. The status is pending, it seems you have to approve and activate it from your end. The domain is http://www.curatainment.com . Will be awaiting your kind response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
aywhy93:
Hello, I bought a new domain name and I was unable to access the DNS in order to link it. The status is pending, it seems you have to approve and activate it from your end. The domain is http://www.curatainment.com . Will be awaiting your kind response. Thanks
Hi,
Your domain has already been activated.

Do let us know, if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by aywhy93(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Your domain has already been activated.

Do let us know, if you need any further help.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support

Yes, it has been activated but now I get this "session has expired, please re-login" error when I clicked on the Continue to "DNS Panel button". I've logged in & out several times but it still persists.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
aywhy93:

Yes, it has been activated but now I get this "session has expired, please re-login" error when I clicked on the Continue to "DNS Panel button". I've logged in & out several times but it still persists.
Hi,
Please raise a support ticket at: http://www.domainking.ng/login/ or email us at support[at]domainking.ng

And send us the screenshot of the page which shows you the error message.

Also please check your IP at: mxtoolbox.com (they show the IP at the bottom of their page). And tell us does it change often, a session usually expires when your IP changes during the login session.

Please also ensure that your browser has javascript, cookies enabled when you access our panel.

Do let us the result of the above findings, we will get the issue checked by our technical support team.

You could also try clearing your browser cache & cookies and try to relogin again.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by coast27(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks Dude, it has later linked but some problem still persist. When I google search my web address some information pop up that:
DNS records for ababokoblog.com
IPv4 addresses(A)
There is no IPv4 host address for ababokoblog.com.
IPv6 addresses(AAAA)
ababokoblog.comhas no IPv6 address assigned.
NS records
Unable to determine NS records for ababokoblog.com.
MX records
Unable to determine MX records for ababokoblog.com.
Start of Authority record(SOA)
Unable to determine the SOA record for ababokoblog.com.
Please assist me

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
coast27:
Thanks Dude, it has later linked but some problem still persist. When I google search my web address some information pop up that:
DNS records for ababokoblog.com
IPv4 addresses(A)
There is no IPv4 host address for ababokoblog.com.
IPv6 addresses(AAAA)
ababokoblog.comhas no IPv6 address assigned.
NS records
Unable to determine NS records for ababokoblog.com.
MX records
Unable to determine MX records for ababokoblog.com.
Start of Authority record(SOA)
Unable to determine the SOA record for ababokoblog.com.
Please assist me
Hi,
Your domain is already pointing to Blog.com's IP/A Record:
http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=a%3aababokoblog.com&run=toolpage#

Your domain is already pointing to our Free Email Service MX Records:
http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=mx%3aababokoblog.com&run=toolpage#

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.