Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150542 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by holyboss: 2:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Xphantom:
JideTheBlogger , Holyboss, Everyone, I need help! I need someone that I would send airtime to & he would transfer corresponding fund into my cashenvoy account, I'm currently in Agbor, a remote part of Agbor as at that & last time I checked, no GTBank near. Please help, can't afford to miss this promo.
oh! Aiit no p

Send me. A pm
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Xphantom(m): 3:09am On Nov 24, 2014
holyboss:
oh! Aiit no p

Send me. A pm

Bro p.m doens't work on this website&drop your email but if you don't want it to go public please kindly send me a mail @ my Signature. Thanks.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2014
emmyvet:

Ya they informed us that they will be running system maintenance today/tomorrow.
Just try calling them first thing tomorrow morning.
Okay, thanks, God bless you
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Xphantom:
JideTheBlogger , Holyboss, Everyone, I need help! I need someone that I would send airtime to & he would transfer corresponding fund into my cashenvoy account, I'm currently in Agbor, a remote part of Agbor as at that & last time I checked, no GTBank near. Please help, can't afford to miss this promo.

you mean u dont av #500 to pay for a .com domain??
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tdayof(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2014
holyboss:
oh! Aiit no p

Send me. A pm
don't forget mine ooo
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by holyboss: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2014
tdayof:
don't forget mine ooo
smiley
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by michaelbiz: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2014
emmyvet:
HI! I am having the error "Transaction Cancelled
Your financial institution required that your card is enabled for Verified by VISA or IPIN. Contact your Bank"
when I try using webpay,
But i have been using my visa card to make payments in other site.

I just drove down to an AccessBank ATM just now, now to test this iPIN thingy.
Unfortunately, it seems the iPIN platform is no longer on the ATMs.

All the menus I saw were the regular Buy Airtime, Enquiry, Transfer, bla bla bla.

Nothing like iPIN or VISA Card Verification on the AccessBank ATM which leaves me to wonder if the use of token and AccessBank Online Signup has replaced all of the iPIN long thing. Abeg someone should tell me whether I'm dreaming oh.
I'M SERIOUSLY IN SHOPPING MOOD THIS MONDAY MORNING ON ALI EXPRESS.cheesy cheesy cheesy

hELPPPPPPP
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by michaelbiz: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2014
khenykhey:

my brother hmm.. no be say the bros no get....u no go understand. things harddddddd for some people out der. ***feeling sorry for bros****

yoruba women will say eeeeh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, o ma shey oooo cry cry cry
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2014
emmyvet:

Hi Sorry for the late reply!
This is their care line +23470008003.
Hello bro, the above number is not correct, tried calling, telling me number not in use. Check well please and reply back
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by tdayof(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
holyboss:
smiley
ion want that eyes ooo
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by holyboss: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
tdayof:
ion want that eyes ooo
oh! Hw abt this teeth grin grin grin
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Xphantom(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2014
khenykhey:

Re-read.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by lojik(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dear Customer,
we are now back online and we want to thank you all for your patience and cooperation.
The platform may be slower than usual initially, this is due to all the server systems propagating.

The speed will increase within hours. Thank you once again and we hope the new version will add to your growth.

Please feel free to call us on 00234 (0) 8170008003 or 8183749988,
our (UK) 0044 (0)2036683701.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by lojik(m): 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dear VoguePay Customers,
we are now back online and we want to thank you all for your patience and cooperation.
The platform may be slower than usual initially, this is due to all the server systems propagating.

The speed will increase within hours. Thank you once again and we hope the new version will add to your growth.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
lojik:
Dear Customer,

Dear Vogue Customer care please do something it opens once in a while on my ucweb and shows error times without number.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
hello everyone pls I try paying with pocket moni it keep telling me insufficient fund and I have a thousand naira on the account

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Xphantom(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Somebody Help! JideTheBlogger , Holyboss & Others , you buy me the domain&I'll pay you via airtime.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmyvet(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2014
michaelbiz:

I just drove down to an AccessBank ATM just now, now to test this iPIN thingy.
Unfortunately, it seems the iPIN platform is no longer on the ATMs.

All the menus I saw were the regular Buy Airtime, Enquiry, Transfer, bla bla bla.

Nothing like iPIN or VISA Card Verification on the AccessBank ATM which leaves me to wonder if the use of token and AccessBank Online Signup has replaced all of the iPIN long thing. Abeg someone should tell me whether I'm dreaming oh.
I'M SERIOUSLY IN SHOPPING MOOD THIS MONDAY MORNING ON ALI EXPRESS.cheesy cheesy cheesy

hELPPPPPPP
sorry for the late reply,
Access bank transfer or what ever is not working in my visa card what i used was my first bank
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 1:14am On Nov 25, 2014
I have a first bank Acc also do I need a secured code before I pay ?
@emmyvet
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Xphantom(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
khenykhey:

Can you transfer N500 to me on voguepay or cashenvoy and I'll transfer N500 airtime to you.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
Please email us the following details to support[at]domainking.ng (replace [at] with @ symbol in our email):
Your Name, Email Address, Address, City, State/Region, Zip Code, Phone Number, Domain Name you want to register.

Note: Please don't post the above details here as it can be viewed by anyone.

We will create an account, place an order for the domain for you once receive your email with the following details.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Dear DomainKing I tried making payment with voguepay on your website. After redirecting me to voguepay and I putt my voguepay password and email address and I select make payment it tells me unable to complete transaction. Can I transfer the money to your voguepay account, If yes, send me your account details and I hope the domain njuwo.com will be activated immediately. Please reply!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
njuwo:
Dear DomainKing I tried making payment with voguepay on your website. After redirecting me to voguepay and I putt my voguepay password and email address and I select make payment it tells me unable to complete transaction. Can I transfer the money to your voguepay account, If yes, send me your account details and I hope the domain njuwo.com will be activated immediately. Please reply!
Hi,
We have already replied to you on your email. Kindly check it and get back to us if need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2014
teamup:
hello everyone pls I try paying with pocket moni it keep telling me insufficient fund and I have a thousand naira on the account
Hi,
We are really sorry for the delay in replying back to you, we somehow missed this post.

Can you please tell us the domain, you were trying to register. We will track your transaction with the Voguepay team to know the reason for the transaction failure. Please email us at support[at]domainking.ng with all the details.

You could also try to make the payment via Cash Envoy in case its not working on Voguepay.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 2:24am On Nov 26, 2014
domainking:

Hi,
We have already replied to you on your email. Kindly check it and get back to us if need any further help.

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Dear DomainKing, please check your email, I just sent you a mail, and I have made payment through voguepay transfer.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by njuwo(m): 4:40am On Nov 26, 2014
domainking:

Hi,

Best Regards,
Karan B
DomainKing.NG Support
Dear DomainKing, I've set up my free email, how can I send message with it

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by 9jareview: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2014
hey... i actually followed every step specified http://www.ogbongeblog.com/ and had done everything on there except for saving the my blogger settings as specified on the blog.. i dont know if that has to make me start again or if am still on the right path and when would it start working?

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2014
Rate
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2014
H
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by teamup: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2014
hi dominking pls am new in this surf I just purchase a domain now pls what next after this ? the site is http://promo9ja.com

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by domainking: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2014
njuwo:
Dear DomainKing, I've set up my free email, how can I send message with it
Hi,
Please always raise a support ticket for support related issues since it becomes easier & faster for us to reply back to you.

Kindly note that Nairaland doesn't send any notifications so it can take time for us to get back to you here whenever any issue is posted here.

Moreover, support issues generally contain personal information of the clients, which can't be shared on a public forum like Nairaland.

We will email you the email setup instructions in few minutes.

Best Regards,
Rahul V
DomainKing.NG Support

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.