Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263826 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
First it was Ghanaians girls, now Nigerians. Well we don't mind because we are all women so we share the same problem. If true true we are ugly then for real no problem. I work my ass at school because as ugly as I am I can't count on my looks.

If a beautiful girl walks around with a mirror to constantly admire herself, I walk around with mine to remind myself of my cruel state. I know you won't believe me but I am very proud to be ugly and there is nothing you can say again to deprive me of myself esteem. Fortunately some brothers have started to realize that beauty is just a temporary thing and that what really matter are your heart and intelligence.

Nature isn't a bitch and if she didn't bless us with good looks she gave us other things the so called beautiful girls can only dream of. We are smart, ambitious, cheerful and grateful of everything we have in life. We are not shallow and ever judge people by their looks because we'd be judging ourselves too.

Yes, we are ugly and proud to be. And if you lady are also proud to be one, please raise your voice and shout it out!

2 Likes

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
well syphillis here is not ugly angry tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
Michelin, how many more of this threads will ppl make?

Anywaz, yes, we need love too. . . .but self-esteem and (self-love) is the most important one wink tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by chika98: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
Yes ooh Ugly chics UNITE grin

Ugly chics Utd. What wing do you wanna play cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tangent(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
michelin89:

First it was Ghanaians girls, now Nigerians. Well we don't mind because we are all women so we share the same problem. If true true we are ugly then for real no problem. I work my ass at school because as ugly as I am I can't count on my looks.

If a beautiful girl walks around with a mirror to constantly admire herself, I walk around with mine to remind myself of my cruel state. I know you won't believe me but I am very proud to be ugly and there is nothing you can say again to deprive me of myself esteem. Fortunately some brothers have started to realize that beauty is just a temporary thing and that what really matter are your heart and intelligence.

Nature isn't a bitch and if she didn't bless us with good looks she gave us other things the so called beautiful girls can only dream of. We are smart, ambitious, cheerful and grateful of everything we have in life. We are not shallow and ever judge people by their looks because we'd be judging ourselves too.

Yes, we are ugly and proud to be. And if you lady are also proud to be one, please raise your voice and shout it out!

i am not ugly too but i will lend all my support to the ugly sisters. go girls!!!

1 Like

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Riskie(f): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
Are you saying that there are no people who are beautiful and smart,cheerful, grateful etc. And all "ugly" girls possess these qualities? undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by chamotex(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2008
FAT ladies and ugly girls need more love. cheesy

[size=4pt]P-S: I don't discriminate[/size]
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by A40(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2008
Ugly girls na you i want ooh fine fine girls dem dey do shakara for me Ugly girls na you i loff ooh fine fine girls dem dey do shakara for me lol

Seriously as someone rightly said self-esteem is very important the prettiest people do the ugliest things so all the ugly chics out there thats your consolation
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sistawoman: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2008
chamotex:

Thats what i was waiting for someone to call my name.  Fat and ugly thats me.  I need love too.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2008
Riskie:

Are you saying that there are no people who are beautiful and smart,cheerful, grateful etc. And all "ugly" girls possess these qualities? undecided

Yes! Beautiful girls are stupid! tongue They are shallow and full of theirselves. They are mostly ungrateful and think everything is rightfully theirs since they are beautiful.

@ all

All my ladies, if you are ugly
Throw your hands up at me!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by HRhotness(f): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
chamotex:

how will u discriminate b4? ashewo oshi  tongue tongue tongue

@ topic
bigger girls, need bigger love  tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Riskie(f): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
lol!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tangent(f): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
there are ugly and stupid girls too. there are different varieties. beautiful girls can be smart,ugly girls can be smart and both of them can be stupid.
support your cause without insulting the beautiful women.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
A-40:

Ugly girls na you i want ooh fine fine girls them dey do shakara for me Ugly girls na you i loff ooh fine fine girls them dey do shakara for me lol

Seriously as someone rightly said self-esteem is very important [b]the prettiest people do the ugliest things [/b]so all the ugly chics out there thats your consolation

Ehennnnnn! I don talk am. Shebi I talk am. All those fine fine girls be poisonous snakes. They are bad as bad can be.

Na we the wowo be the good ones. In fact the uglier we are the better we are. wink

Check us out.

Oh oh, maybe we nor get am for face ooo, but our body na vulcano. When it erupts---make I nor just talk.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tangent(f): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2008
michelin89:

Ehennnnnn! I don talk am. Shebi I talk am. All those fine fine girls be poisonous snakes. They are bad as bad can be.

Na we the wowo be the good ones. In fact the uglier we are the better we are. wink

Check us out.

Oh oh, maybe we nor get am for face ooo, but our body na vulcano. When it erupts---make I nor just talk.

is that you in your profile? cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by finewine1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2008
Well, looks dnt actually make a lady. I actually get attracted to d kinda person a girl is. Gentle, subtle, and up-to-date chick
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2008
tangent:

is that you in your profile? cheesy

You are wicked! So you had to go all the way to my profile to see with your eyes, eh? Ok na. As you can see, I nor have problems showing myself ooo. abeg me sef dey find love and if any bobo wan try, I dey ready ooo! grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tangent(f): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2008
michelin89:

You are wicked! So you had to go all the way to my profile to see with your eyes, eh? Ok na. As you can see, I nor have problems showing myself ooo. abeg me sef dey find love and if any bobo wan try, I dey ready ooo!  grin

not that. i wanted to say you are not ugly at all. why come up with this topic? trying to be cheeky?? grin if you are looking for bobos, i have a swarm of stalkers i can transfer to your account. tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2008
tangent:

not that. i wanted to say you are not ugly at all. why come up with this topic? trying to be cheeky?? grin

Nor try that trickwith me becoz e nor go work. Once I start to dey believe you now, you go change your mouth. All you fine girls are the same. You pretend to be our friends and act nice to us. But the only thing you want is to convince us to go out with you so you can shine more.

All una wicked plans go fail kpatakpata.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by finewine1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
If ur dextrous and busy most of da time, doin w@ ur supposed 2 do @ d ryt time, i dnt think any guy wudnt fall 4 u.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
fine_wine:

If ur dextrous and busy most of da time, doin w@ ur supposed 2 do @ d ryt time, i dnt think any guy wudnt fall for you.

cry Thank you for your advice.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by finewine1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
Lol michelin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by finewine1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
U dey enta me too? Which way na? Michelin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by segzicres(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
LOL you ppl are, is, and will be st_p_d, all this is so unnecessary. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. AND since i can't create any hUman i don't see anyone as ugly. QUIT this stupidity and get a life.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2008
segzi cres:

LOL you people are, is, and will be st_p_d, all this is so unnecessary. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. AND since i can't create any hUman i don't see anyone as ugly. QUIT this stupidity and get a life.

if you could see my mind, you'd see you occupy an infinitesimal part of my attention.

@ all

All my ladies, if you are ugly
Throw your hands up at me!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by AdamBrody1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2008
Yeye wor wor girls sef de find solidarity! Who has time for your kind of chicks that a man cant even look at twice unless he would suffer from instant river blindness. Do you think the designer of women actually didnt think twice before they made you a revolting creepy crawly? Its no accident that men fall in love and lust with beautiful things. Yes call them dumb blondes, trophy wives, dim witted things, we agree, but i can take the solace of feeling happy seeing something so beautiful before i sleep and when i wake up.

Imagine a man wakes up in the morning and the first thing he sees wearing a night gown and hair net is a black troll, with inflatable lips and eye balls to shame a frog and a frying pan nose with ears large enough to watch Cnn without tuning and you expect the man's day at work to be pleasant? You expect such a man not to cheat COMPULSORILY because of the troll he harbours as a wife or G/f? And you console yourself that you have kind hearts and good morals. Who gives a sh**t!

Bullocks, the ugly ones are the most aggressive, volatile, rude, nasty, whinning piece of work roaming this earth. Funny enough, if a guy is so stupid enough to toast one of them, the play hard to get even more than the cute, fine, beautiful sexy ones. That playing hard to get sums it up for me. Imagine the guy gets pissed and loses interest, it would take another millenium for them to even find another toaster and you see them condemning, gossiping and cussing on boys for their lack of interest.

Abeg all you wor wor united, quietly disintergrate into caves. The world needs more finer things of life! So all you Grace Jones wannabe, stop your whining and remain in the state you are! Dont believe Alek Wek is your role model so you have hope of making it. She is just an experiment and fluke that happened. Dont raise your hopes high! Thunder hardly strikes twice in the same place!

Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is the Beholder!

Pssf! angry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
Adam Brody:

Yeye wor wor girls sef de find solidarity! Who has time for your kind of chicks that a man can't even look at twice unless he would suffer from instant river blindness. Do you think the designer of women actually didnt think twice before they made you a revolting creepy crawly? Its no accident that men fall in love and lust with beautiful things. Yes call them dumb blondes, trophy wives, dim witted things, we agree, but i can take the solace of feeling happy seeing something so beautiful before i sleep and when i wake up.

Imagine a man wakes up in the morning and the first thing he sees wearing a night gown and hair net is a black troll, with inflatable lips and eye balls to shame a frog and a frying pan nose with ears large enough to watch Cnn without tuning and you expect the man's day at work to be pleasant? You expect such a man not to cheat COMPULSORILY because of the troll he harbours as a wife or G/f? And you console yourself that you have kind hearts and good morals. Who gives a sh**t!

Bullocks, the ugly ones are the most aggressive, volatile, rude, nasty, whinning piece of work roaming this earth. Funny enough, if a guy is so stupid enough to toast one of them, the play hard to get even more than the cute, fine, beautiful sexy ones. That playing hard to get sums it up for me. Imagine the guy gets pissed and loses interest, it would take another millenium for them to even find another toaster and you see them condemning, gossiping and cussing on boys for their lack of interest.

Abeg all you wor wor united, quietly disintergrate into caves. The world needs more finer things of life! So all you Grace Jones wannabe, stop your whining and remain in the state you are! don't believe Alek Wek is your role model so you have hope of making it. She is just an experiment and fluke that happened. don't raise your hopes high! Thunder hardly strikes twice in the same place!

Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is the Beholder!

Pssf! angry

booooooh! Booooooh!

Your poisonous tongue nor go reach us.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by mohawkchic(f): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2008
~Looks arent everything when it comes to affairs of the heart!! It doesnt matter if you're Ugly Or Pretty,the heart Hurts & IT does NOT Discriminate!! Y'll remember that!!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by AdamBrody1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Looks arent everything when it comes to affairs of the heart!! It doesnt matter if you're Ugly Or Pretty,the heart Hurts & IT does NOT Discriminate!! Y'll remember that!!

Big lie! It will totally shatter a guy's heart to be dumped by a wor wor chick! He will feel like commitng suicide! If na Angelina Jolie or stephanie okereke dump am, he will feel emotionally down but an ugly hyena kai!

Trust me men dont feel too bad dumping ugly chicks, its what they were designed for! To be Used and Dumped. Do you think that expression of covering an ugly girl's face during sex is a joke? Why would i want to see the face of a troll or gnome looking at me during sex and moaning?

Abeg the only advise i can give all you ugly or Fugly's ( means Bleep***ing Ugly) is to go for a face reconstruction Asap!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by chamotex(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2008
All the worwor chicks in the house, put ur hands up.

One love . . . . We are together cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by snazzydawn(f): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2008
Mich dear, this is a joke, right? cos we both know you are not ugly.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by 190: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
ig lie! It will totally shatter a guy's heart to be dumped by a wor wor chick! He will feel like commitng suicide! If na Angelina Jolie or stephanie okereke dump am, he will feel emotionally down but an ugly hyena kai!

Trust me men don't feel too bad dumping ugly chicks, its what they were designed for! To be Used and Dumped. Do you think that expression of covering an ugly girl's face during sex is a joke? Why would i want to see the face of a troll or gnome looking at me during sex and moaning?

Abeg the only advise i can give all you ugly or Fugly's ( means mess***ing Ugly) is to go for a face reconstruction Asap!

Please did u see the bolded word, its stated in the book of EXODUS that the Ugly nigerian girls are meant to be used and dumped,very true!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome, New Nairalanders / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.