Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263875 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Skidoc(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Are you fine? If not, quickly modify your post

Last time I checked, Fine or Ugly is not equal to blind. Whatever my physical appearance, I CAN SEE. And I know a fine girl when I see one! Thanks.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

Last time I checked, Fine or Ugly is not equal to blind. Whatever my physical appearance, I CAN SEE. And I know a fine girl when I see one! Thanks.
Ok, understandable. wink

But let us SEE your finess na
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by ikamefa(f): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

Lmao . . . . . . u r mean cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

grin grin grin grin

but michelin is fine naaaa? undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Skidoc(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Ok, understandable. wink

But let us SEE your finess na

I am ugly. just like michelin89. Thank you.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
buahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah grin grin grin grin

but for real,back to the topic and leave michelins beauty,no be michelin we dey talk bout,na wowo pple like me and tope2000 cool
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

Oh dearie dear! cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Pataki: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
All these grammatical bullets flying from one poster to the other all because someone is not ugly. cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
Skidoc:

You're very much welcome wink
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2008
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oya back to our zone IKA tongue cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
syphillis:

buahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah grin grin grin grin

but for real,back to the topic and leave michelins beauty,no be michelin we dey talk bout,na wowo people like me and tope2000 cool

Buahahahahahaha
Abi o embarassed cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by ikamefa(f): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

oya back to our zone IKA tongue cheesy

i nor dey go nowhere oh

did some one mentioned worwor? cheesy

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
uncle pataki looks no marra ooo,so see dat sweet chic wey ikamefa post for u,i dash u grin grin grin cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
See as the girl fine cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
ikamefa:

i nor dey go nowhere oh

did some one mentioned worwor? cheesy

U fit worwor for this thread if u stay long oo! cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Pataki: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2008
syphillis:

uncle pataki looks no marra ooo,so see that sweet chic wey ikamefa post for u,i dash u grin grin grin cheesy
You have resumed back at this discussion again? grin cheesy grin I no want that kain girl abeg. Even from the looks, I don see her personality. tongue With that kain teeth, she go dey chop person cojones. I am not yet ready to suffer abeg. cheesy cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by ikamefa(f): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

U fit worwor for this thread if u stay long oo! cheesy

aight i don overstay sef i don waka! tongue cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
Pataki:

You have resumed back at this discussion again? grin cheesy grin I no want that kain girl abeg. Even from the looks, I don see her personality. tongue With that kain teeth, she go dey chop person conjones. I am not yet ready to suffer abeg. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin her personality dey good oooo grin grin grin

@topic

to the wowo girls in d house,like me and tope2000 for xample,listen to this music,it was laid in my heart to post it here,there is always hope,once there is life there is hope(ikamefa and michelin u can join us too) sad sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hOjYR8UZT8
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2008
Pataki:

You have resumed back at this discussion again? grin cheesy grin I no want that kain girl abeg. Even from the looks, I don see her personality. tongue With that kain teeth, she go dey chop person conjones. I am not yet ready to suffer abeg. cheesy cheesy

Buahahahahahahahahaa . . . . grin grin grin

@Jenny
God will indeed make a way for us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Muza(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
yeah being ugly is  not a curse,and you ugly girls need some love too,
but cut your coat according to your size,
dont come after guyz like me cos you cant with stand the competition from them fine chicks  grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by chamotex(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
If you are worwor its not the end of the world

Hope still dey, person wey worwor yeaterday fit go fine 2moro o

Just have faith and believe that no matter how woworish you are, there is someone out there who is even more woworish than you.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by kugaba(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
CodeRED:

@jenny darl,
Add me to the wor wor list. It's ok. One fine bobo don say him ginne pay for my extreme facial make-over. All he needs from me is tripplets to inherit his fortune. I think that can be arranged. grin

u beta pray hard
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Muza(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who are u?? tyrese or boris kodjoe tongue cheesy

I'm better than anything you've ever seen,
hotter than anything you've ever felt and
sweeter than anything you've every tasted  grin

but I do fine girls only,so if u ugly don't bother  grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
God why did you create wowo people sef? undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
syphillis:

ask him for us ooo embarassed sad

It is not fair

Woworish and fugly people must be sick and depressed to the bone marrow all the time when they get the slightest reminder of their fugliness!! cheesy

Dayyum it is a crazy world! cheesy

Oh Father i thank you for me and my family!!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Muza(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
I wouldn't want all the chicks in NL to be bugging me if they see the pic,
but anybody that wants my pic should drop their emails,
Fine girls only  grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by kugaba(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2008
Muza:

I wouldn't want all the chicks in NL to be bugging me if they see the pic,
but anybody that wants my pic should drop their emails,
Fine girls only  grin

They may just thank God its on NL they met u and wish neva to meet you in reality. You may be in for a shocker.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2008
kugaba:

You amuse me. I'm sure you are a very pretty lady with angelic aura

don't mind her,shes very hot,from head to toe cool
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by chamotex(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2008
All of una just dey fool una sef

People wey wowo know say dey wowo grin

they already know, u no need to tell them cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2008
chamotex:

People wey wowo know say dey wowo grin

Abi cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by syphillis: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2008
chamotex:

People wey wowo know say dey wowo
grin

abi ooo,no mind their tope and code red wey dey claim wowo,i know say them dey lie grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Welcome, New Nairalanders / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.