Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263873 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Sauron1: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

don't mind her,shes very hot,from head to toe cool

Danke?? I want u to answer this question. Are u Worwor??
If yes. . . . .what makes u worwor?? cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by A40(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2008
@Code Red
Don't lie to these people ooh!! if these guys ever got to see you you would have stalkers on your hands.Code red is an epitome of beauty you have to see her to believe it
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Pataki: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2008
This thread should have forever remained locked. angry angry Why did you unlock it? undecided

Some people need to get a life seriously.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by skyy04(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
I think the best bet is to form association of ugly girls [i][/i]and the
main discussion should be how to develop individual self esteemĀ  grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ skidoc

tongue I accept myself, so you don't have to convince me again.

@ others

Thanks for trying to deny the truth. grin I know say I wowo, No need to lie.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by xeyi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2008
worwohism no be sickness jare moi sister
even d so called beautiful na dem worwoh pass, u know nah
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by hollandis(f): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2008
michelin89:

@ skidoc

tongue I accept myself, so you don't have to convince me again.

@ others

Thanks for trying to deny the truth. grin I know say I wowo, No need to lie.

Is anyone criticizing you for being ugly?I think you are your own critic
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by steve49ja(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
All the woworians raise ya hands in the air jo sad
you look beautiful the way you are lipsrsealed grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2008
It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!
lol very funny title grin offcourse everybody need love, whether ugly or beautiful cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by JustGood(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
I'm glad she has finally admitted her ugliness.

You need to learn to behave well as an ugly girl in order to get good men who appreciate inner qualities in a woman.

Some people are considered physically ugly but they are well behaved with good manners and they will still get loved because their manners pave the way for them to be loved. Their beauty is the inner type.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by smooooooth: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
when i talk am the last time say ugly girls better

as proper wife material than the fine once,una abuse me

na well known fact say ugly girls are smarter, more intelligent

more homely, faithful and decent pass fine girls, i really dnt know

why,maybe the fine ones just let their beauty get into their head

then they forget to develop and discipline themselves, thinking beauty

will take them far. but we guys know, we just with them when u still playing

and know where to look when we wanna get married. cos then na wife we want

not one stupid, dumb lazy ass fine girl.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2008
Na who ugly again for here sef?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by smooooooth: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
Deshannel:

Na who ugly again for here sef?

na michelin, and the babe got

all the package an ugly girl shld av

smart, intelligent, self confidence, etc

so u shld think bout marrying her, cos

apart from the shock u get every morning

u wake up. u will have a good marriage.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
ehen?
why ebony nor dey the list
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
smooooooth:

apart from the shock u get every morning

So in other words, you will almost die of shock every morning but apart from that, you will have a good marriage? cheesy

Hilarious thread but I noticed some people want to die because someone was admiring codred's beauty. Haba! cheesy cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
smooooooth:

na michelin
I do not think she's ugly undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by smooooooth: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So in other words, you will almost die of shock every morning but apart from that, you will have a good marriage? cheesy

Hilarious thread but I noticed some people want to die because someone was admiring codred's beauty. Haba! cheesy cheesy

actually there are two shocks u get every morning,

just after the one on the bed, u get to the bathroom

and u scream and almost jump out the window cos u

jus saw a monster there,but u remember its only junior.

but sha,the shocks wont kill u, and look on the bright side

of an ugly wife. its so pretty. smiley
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
those that dont think someone who said shes ugly
must have ugly eyes. angry angry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
Deshannel:

ehen?
why ebony nor dey the list

Ebony no dey the list because she is FUGLY! cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by smooooooth: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

I do not think she's ugly undecided

i agree, but i keep wondering why she put up the picture of that ugly girl in her profile there undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
smooooooth:

i agree, but i keep wondering why she put up the picture of that ugly girl in her profile there undecided
lol the girl is alright cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

lol the girl is alright cheesy
but she volunteered to be ugly who are u to say otherwise undecided
or r u her twin? angry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
Deshannel:

or r u her twin? angry
lol yes I am
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

lol yes I am
i would pray 4 u then cry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by biolabee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
very hilarious thread,
full of wit as usual mich and her threads

mich u are pretty portable chic abeg, me i like u sha
how is the mediterranean life, wine, dudes and school grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2008
biolabee:

very hilarious thread,
full of wit as usual mich and her threads

mich u are pretty portable chic abeg, me i like u sha
how is the mediterranean life, wine, dudes and school grin
you be lesbian shocked chei cheesy
they are becoming somthing else in nairaland cry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
Deshannel:

i would pray for you then cry
don't, we are twin with a difference. am very proud of how I look wink
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ all

Why una dey hate on my picture na?? grin

Wicked people! tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by spikedcylinder: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2008
Is biolabee not a man?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2008
michelin89:

@ all

Wicked people! tongue
grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

don't, we are twin with a difference. am very proud of how I look wink
u mean u are in identical twins cheesy thank Gawd.
michelin89:

Wicked people! tongue
is it not a good thing that they like u and only hate ur picture.
u are lucky u know, taking that bold step and receiving praise from nairaland like this
if it were someone else? im go don retire frm nairaland due to insults upon injury
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by fantacie(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
lol ur not ugly, i guess ur just seeking for attention grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Welcome, New Nairalanders / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.