Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263871 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 1:30am On Dec 14, 2008
tope2000:

na2day u r mean grin cheesy grin

truth must be told now, abi no bi so? grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 1:31am On Dec 14, 2008
na2day?:

truth must be told now, abi no bi so? grin grin grin grin

I no dey talk cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MissyB1(m): 1:43am On Dec 14, 2008
That's not a good way of appreciating the angel of your life. grin
C'mon . . . You should have pronounced a death sentence or something
instead of that heavy curse. grin
Well . . . you know what they say about like minds rolling together? wink wink
I'll ignore you now . . . lest I'm mistaken for ur equal by other Landers. grin wink
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 1:51am On Dec 14, 2008
tope2000:

I no dey talk cheesy

u dey fear? fear not, wowo cant catch u wink wink wink
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 1:54am On Dec 14, 2008
all d ugly wowolistic babes in da house like me,raise ur hands high grin grin grin grin cool

oya tope2000 u r number one,followed by ebony grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MissyB1(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2008
Blotting out ALL handwritings of ordinances that was against me
and made a public disgrace of 'em by nailing them to the cross grin cool cool

He who is in me is GREATER THAN he that is in the world . . . . I fear not!! grin cool

In all these things . . . . I am more than a conqueror grin cool

Need I continue?? grin grin
Maybe you haven't seen my signature . . . . Read it again and it's FOR REAL!!! cool
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 14, 2008
Missy B, I'd like it if you stop giving some of your attention to that were oshi smiley

busybein:

all d ugly wowolistic babes in da house like me,raise ur hands high grin grin grin grin cool

oya tope2000 u r number one,followed by ebony grin
I thought Missy B ugly pass me and tope, she be number one cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by DaPhoenix(f): 2:02am On Dec 14, 2008
Looks to me like the poster lacks self-love.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2008
And this is supposed to be interesting? oma se grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 2:19am On Dec 14, 2008
ebony i said lift ur hands high grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

ebony i said lift ur hands high grin grin grin
after you put your hands down tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 2:24am On Dec 14, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

after you put your hands down tongue

after u put ur hand up,oya u r next then tope,karma,osisi daphoenix and other ugly girls grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

after u put ur hand up,oya u r next then tope,karma,osisi daphoenix and other ugly girls grin grin grin
you nko? are you before chamotex or after brash? tongue tongue

But then, I think ZinZino ugly pass grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 2:28am On Dec 14, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

you nko? are you before chamotex or after brash? tongue tongue

But then, I think ZinZino ugly pass grin grin

milo milo abi na zino zino na him be d certified monkey we get for dis forum.for dat i bow for am and remove my funky cap grin cool

followed by me,tope2000,ebony,karma,busy body,osisi,daphoenix and ifyalways grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

milo milo abi na zino zino na him be d certified monkey we get for this forum.for that i bow for am and remove my funky cap grin cool

followed by me,tope2000,ebony,karma,busy body,osisi,daphoenix and ifyalways grin grin
rotflmao!! you berra hide b4 he comes after you with his essays grin grin

aWWW, HOW IFY? Tell her to take it jeje!! kiss kiss
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 2:32am On Dec 14, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

rotflmao!! you berra hide before he comes after you with his essays grin grin
kiss kiss

awwww help me beg oga milo milo zino zino,i wont do it again sad sad sad cry cry cry cry pls dont let him preach long sermons on my head,ejooo cry cry cry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2008
rotflmao!! jenny, you're crazy grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 2:36am On Dec 14, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

rotflmao!! jenny, you're crazy grin grin

ahhh thank God he did not insult me sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

milo milo abi na zino zino na him be d certified monkey we get for this forum.for that i bow for am and remove my funky cap grin cool

Roflmao . . . . grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by blackgold1: 2:45am On Dec 14, 2008
me i like ugly, infact my name na ugly, my job na ugly, my house de ugly, so i dey look for wife wey de ugly. call me baby.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Sauron1: 2:45am On Dec 14, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao . . . .  grin grin grin

Tope, i won't allow u to post tonight.
Go to bed, now.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 14, 2008
blackgold1:

me i like ugly, infact my name na ugly, my job na ugly, my house de ugly, so i dey look for wife wey de ugly. call me baby.
Then you'll like ZinZino grin grin grin

@Zin
Olodo, do you know what an acronym is? tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 2:51am On Dec 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope, i won't allow u to post tonight.
Go to bed, now.

Lol . . . . ok babyboo kiss cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 2:54am On Dec 14, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . ok babyboo kiss cheesy

u this playeress,how many babyboos do u have on thisforum,100 abi,please add zino zino to the list cool
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 2:55am On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

u this playeress,how many babyboos do u have on thisforum,100 abi,please add zino zino to the list cool

I REJECT AM, IF NA PLAY STOP AM angry grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by busybein: 2:56am On Dec 14, 2008
tope2000:

I REJECT AM, IF NA PLAY STOP AM angry grin

angry angry angry where on earth will u see monkey handsome looking men like zino zino èhn angry grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by nguage(m): 2:58am On Dec 14, 2008
Hello ugly girls, I have a question for all of you self-confessed ugly ones. How does it feel to wake up in the morning and hate your own reflection in the mirror?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 14, 2008
n-guage:

Hello ugly girls, I have a question for all of you self-confessed ugly ones. How does it feel to wake up in the morning and hate your own reflection in the mirror?
no diff from how you feel tongue tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 14, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin So you can now spell stupid , stupid grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 3:22am On Dec 14, 2008
kai! that one na JAMB question grin grin grin

n-guage:

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2008
who is this ZinZino? undecided you type a lot of nonsense undecided
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2008
that pic u saw on her profile took alot of photoshop hours, we tried tire, it took 3 long months for us to make it look "ok" as it is now. thank God for photoshop ooo, things could have been worse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Honestly speaking I don't use photoshop! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Welcome, New Nairalanders / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.