Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder (40259 Views)

Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by khalleb(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
am very happy with the court verdict
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by lolaxavier(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Awesome
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by martin1772(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dis should serve as a lesson to others
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by opmoore(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Go and Die...INSPECTOR...One by One dey don dey Go...
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Dottore: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nemesis catching up with heartless trigger happy cop, it may not stop there. There are spiritual consequences as well. How I wish the many yet to undocked ones will learn their lessons
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Sweetyie(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laws, have mercy
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by chax100(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
As the court pleases!
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by mekaboy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
After 5yrs. Nigerian justice system na wa oo.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Dollyak(f): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
more of this kind of rulings please
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by gmoni2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good..
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by jawjaw1: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Based on the level of impunity and the uncountable number of accidental discharges that have killed so many innocent Nigerians, only Inspector Samuel Timothy and the Good Lord know how many more innocent people he could have killed in his 33 yrs career. He seems to have been unlucky to have been caught and charged this time around.

Dear Inspector, brace up to your death sentence and make peace with God. I wish you a safe journey to the land beyond.

May your sentence serve as a lesson to other trigger happy policemen and women.

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by gajerian(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by mrbadmouth(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good for him
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by jacoik(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
the pure water seller didn't die in vain. how I wish this kind of penalty with be meted to d one who killed a woman last week n also shut her husband because d keke mam refused to give him 2000

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by megawax8: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Like someone siad 'killing a man for killing another man just to show that killing is bad'......is this even right??
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by TBD(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why taking long time before final judgment?
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by stasius: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
O di mma!
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by nnachukz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
I will wait for him to be executed before celebrating this judgement. I still give the judge kudos for his ruling. I'm waiting for the second step which is execution.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by fascowilly(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
this judge, i ve promoted you from now 6:30pm to rank of nigeria justice minister, come for certificate tomorrow, just check me at market square,
tho am not happy to hang of that bastard one.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Vikky014(f): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
bqlekan:
Hehe cheesy
I love this.. this will serve as lesson to others...
But wait o!!!
For the gullibles who will start shouting 'change', this is neither change nor transformation?

This is JUSTICE!!!
hahahaha. tell dem

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Vikky014(f): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
peterovanski:
I'm really enjoying this change of a thing. I hope this humane-act circulates through the entire force

God bless ME
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
is buhari the judgehw is this change
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please somebody should give this Judge one bottle of Henessy and a bottle of Moet, I'll pay when I land PH.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by montezz(f): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
What a scapegoat! This z justice! No one z above d law.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by zicoraads: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice one - They shouldn't waste time in hanging a fellow who takes our taxes and turn around to kill us.

They should make sure that the execution should be swift to enable the family of the [/b]disease[b]get some justice.

wink grin wink
Justice served! Our MIB must understand the sanctity of life. An eye for an eye!
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
eleojo23:
That's justice. Actions always have consequences.

But isn't this ironic? Killing a man for killing another man to show others that killing is bad.
and who told you that?

It's to make others FEEL BETTER.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Viktor1983(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good news
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Bambless1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hang Him ASAP!!!
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
No comments.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by eleojo23: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
and who told you that?
It's to make others FEEL BETTER.
But it's still an irony, isn't it?
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Ayo25: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good one Justice. The problem now is whether the Governor will approve the execution. Remember Reverend King, so many years after sentencing to death, he is still in Kirikiri because the governor has not approve it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Loving this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.