Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder (40260 Views)

Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
very good.....an eye for an eye....a hair for a hair...in this case,a life for a life..............who kills,shall be killed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by MKO4ever(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

very good.....an eye for an eye....a hair for a hair...in this case,a life for a life..............who kills,shall be killed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I thought they said "two wrongs don't make a right"
It was wrong for the police to have killed the innocent guy---First wrong
Now another killing to make a second wrong
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by gidjah(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
3YEARS TRIAL?!!,CHEI, THIS IS SO SO LENGHTY A SESSION. R I P BROS.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Brotherman(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
this is Justice served. the sad event happened early morning of Wednesday oil mill market day. kachi as he is known is a very hard working guy.even as an under graduate u see him assisting his dad repairing peoples shades in the popular oil mill market. kachi stays opposite assemblies of God church In rumuokwurusi exactly where he was shot in there front gate. if I narrate how the incident happened u will know that some people in Nigerian police are insane and Incompetent.

Kachi we all miss u. may u journey well . sleep well as Justice is served to ur killer.

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by elvisdaniels(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
i was present at the day he was shot at the early hours of Wednesday morning ,his brother escaped while he surrendered and lifted up his hands surrendered pleading for his life before they shot him and ran away ..just close to the assemblies of God church in rumukwurushi.Rip Onyekachi, even at death your parents and family did'nt give up on you ,justice has been served the trigger happy cop got his death too.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by FOLLEY20(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ijaya123:
We need to see more of this.
If erring policemen who killed innocent Nigerians because of #20, served dis kind of punishment 4 their evil acts, others will learn & take caution.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by 1miccza: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Meeen this is the kind of judgement i've been longing for by our judiciary,thumbs up to that judge..
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by elvisdaniels(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Brotherman:
this is Justice served. the sad event happened early morning of Wednesday oil mill market day. kachi as he is known is a very hard working guy.even as an under graduate u see him assisting his dad repairing peoples shades in the popular oil mill market. kachi stays opposite assemblies of God church In rumuokwurusi exactly where he was shot in there front gate. if I narrate how the incident happened u will know that some people in Nigerian police are insane and Incompetent.

Kachi we all miss u. may u journey well . sleep well as Justice is served to ur killer.

Hi i think i know you from somewhere smiley
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by kristisking(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
He should not live either.Good for him!
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by millionboi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wat is police gun mearnt 4?
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Bonuwa: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Very good I love dis thunder fire useless police ppl
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by fitinwell: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Waiting for Saraki judgement...
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
The police inspector is a bitter person... that is why he would kill like that.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by MizMyColi(f): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
*sighs*

Every person who supports this move is heartless and cold-blooded.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by 6fit(f): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
989900:
Police is not your friend.

d family of d pure water seller shuld follow up his death sentence by making sure they follow him to d place he will b hanged. They shuld go with their own Doctor to confirm his death after hanging and ensure they follow them to his grave to ensure they send him 6feet down. After dat, they shuld urinate on his fuccking grave to say 'die in peace' I hate policemen with perssion

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by millionboi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
MKO4ever:

I thought they said "two wrongs don't make a right"
It was wrong for the police to have killed the innocent guy---First wrong
Now another killing to make a second wrong
u r preachin a sermon......we r nt in d church pls
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Despite bearing SAMUEL and TIMOTHY.
wetin remain na mother mary.

What can I say but to

GO and DIE
.. ..... .. ... .... . Adams oshiomole et al (2013)
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Ryda(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Justice must prevail...baskard polish men

#polish is your /enemy/
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by IceDude(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na this kinda goodnews i dey like........Okon abeg give ur oga last respect grin grin

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm sure these policemen don't even know that their salaries come from the taxes paid by the same people they maltreat and kill.
Imagine the struggling graduate had to lose his life to the same person who was supposed to protect him. Really bad

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by johntaiwo123(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by IceDude(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
*sighs*

What do u mean babe? undecided
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Brotherman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
elvisdaniels:

Hi i think i know you from somewhere smiley

I stay very close to where the incident happened. his case made me hate Nigerian police so much.always sad whenever I pass there house. I was in tears when I heard his aged father's voice in radio lamenting the pains the death has caused him.
Kachi was full of life. Kachi was a Frnd . it was very sad and unfortunate his life was brought to an end by a foolish police man.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
ShyBaby:
I'm sure these policemen don't even know that their salaries come from the taxes paid by the same people they maltreat and kill.
Imagine the struggling graduate had to lose his life to the same person who was supposed to protect him. Really bad
I just read through.

What a societal malady.

IF this is TRUE, then devil has to PUNISH him.
He should be fed to the LIONS rather than wasting energy and noose.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Onliie(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
eleojo23:
That's justice. Actions always have consequences.

But isn't this ironic? Killing a man for killing another man to show others that killing is bad.
it is not to show others that killing is bad, it is to discourage others from killing innocent lives.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Kirinwa: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice one - They shouldn't waste time in hanging a fellow who takes our taxes and turn around to kill us.

They should make sure that the execution should be swift to enable the family of the disease get some justice.

Family of the disease

I yaff die.

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Brotherman(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
*sighs*

what do u mean?
if u hear d full detail of this sensless shooting on that day, u will not b saying this trash.I would have wish same thing to b melted to ur close family member so u know the trauma. but I will not wish u that but if u maintain ur stance then so will u drink same bitter wine.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't think we have a hangman in Nigeria. He will probably stay on deathrow for the rest of his life
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by Mcowubaba: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls Can the hanging be recorded and played across Nigeria ?..let dia fellow useless police colleagues watch it...
Seriously, I think Nigerian police is more of a "curse" than a "good"
Rip Timothy in advance...Lord have mercy on You!!
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by africanrapper: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
I need to give this Judge a CRATE OF HEINEKEN!

#africanrapper
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by philips70(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Having read through all the comments here, I can see that nearly everyone is speaking with one voice in support of the punishment to be meted out to this policeman.
Can all Nigerians speak with same resonance against all looters of our commonwealth whenever any of them have their day in court? Is it because this policeman is neither PDP nor APC that we don't have sundry insults of all shades in this thread? God dey watch all of una, until politicians finish with una reach when una go bear kids and no money to send them go good schools before una go unite against all criminal politicians in this voice.

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by engrjacuzzi: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
please, ensure our polithiefians are given d same treatment.

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper