Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder (40256 Views)

Victoria Gagariga Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Husband In Bayelsa / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / How Traditional Ruler Ordered Police Inspector To Be Buried Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by MizMyColi(f): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2015
emekaxy:

Hey Adannaya!
Please, please and please stop this things you are saying.
When it concerns you then you will know wether to forgive the person or not.

I have when people open their mouth to preach peach and tollerance simply because the person is not in anyway related to you.

Wait until police man beat you up for no reason talk more of killing someone. For no reason before you.

I can bet my breakfast this morning that you are no more incensed at injustice and oppression than I am.

I get angry. I get sad. Sometimes when I see the grave injustice others perpetrate on others, I unknowingly wish them ill and other times, even when my conscience is telling me that it's not the best way, I simply tell myself that I don't give a fvck and still say what's on my mind. Well, everytime I've tried going against my conscience....I kinda always pay for it.

This is life.
And we must continually seek ways to better ourselves.

I ask myself, what has an eye for an eye really solved? Nothing.

I and everyone reading this should aspire to rise above. They should aspire to be better.

Forgiveness does not change the past. But it does enlarge the future.

I still stand on my first words on this thread.
Peace.
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by africanrapper: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I can bet my breakfast this morning that you are no more incensed at injustice and oppression than I am.
I get angry. I get sad. Sometimes when I see the grave injustice others perpetrate on others, I unknowingly wish them ill and other times, even when my conscience is telling me that it's not the best way, I simply tell myself that I don't give a fvck and still say what's on my mind. Well, everytime I've tried going against my conscience....I kinda always pay for it.
This is life.
And we must continually seek ways to better ourselves.
I ask myself, what has an eye for an eye really solved? Nothing.
I and everyone reading this should aspire to rise above. They should aspire to be better.
Forgiveness does not change the past. But it does enlarge the future.
I still stand on my first words on this thread.
Peace.

You Idiocy makes me wanna puke this hot afternoon. What is wrong with you? Laws are made to be carried out irrespective of who is affected. That young lad's death was not an accident. That Policeman did not mistakenly shoot that young man. Did you even read the narrative at all?

The Idiot [Policeman] had evil intentions and carried them out. Nature has the law of Cause and Effect. You can't unjustly take away the life of another human being and expect to have yours. I'm not sure you'd take this position if the victim was you or any of your relatives.

Let me tell you a story:
November 25, 2008. 7:50PM. I boarded a Taxi home from Garrison Bustop to Town Area of PH. We were just 3 in the car. After some time some 3 men joined us making us 6. Normally in Port Harcourt, taxis don't take more than 5 passengers at a time [2 in front, 3 at the back].

I humbly explained to the Driver that I was feeling uncomfortable with the crowd. I did not know that the 3 men that entered the car were Policemen. I did not talk to them o. I was talking to the Driver o.

When the car got to CBN building [after the present day SPAR], these men dragged me out of the car and beat me seriously. What was my offence? I complained to the Driver that I was feeling uncomfortable.

The beating lasted more than 30 minutes by my estimate. I was only lucky to have survived. There was nothing these beasts did not use on my body. They tried to drown me in those filthy, mosquito-infected gutters beside NIPOST building. When they were satisfied, they left me feeling I was dead. I only regained consciousness at about 6:30AM [or thereabout] the next day [that's when my folks said I returned] and some people who were going to work helped me find a taxi and took me to my house.

Adannaya, biko Stop your Hypocrisy abeg. If na you dem shoot, you would want justice. But, on the other hand, if you think aggrieved people should never seek justice, and you support Police Brutality on this Nairaland, then, here's what I have to say to you: Ekwensu kpoo gi oku dia

#africanrapper
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by mistersle3m(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Useless trigger -hungry Policeman...... Animal
Re: Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder by alaskido(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is good news and a change. It took 5 years to bring this officer to book. Kudos to the Judge.

They say POLICE is your friend, this is a BIG LIE. They say bail is FREE, this is a BIG LIE.

How can a POLICE man put on a black shirt, black trouser, black cap, black shoe, carry a black gun with a black heart and walk in the darkness to shoot a helpless and law abiding citizen of this country going about his legal and normal business.

Our hard earned tax pays their salaries, buys their uniforms and guns but still they use our tax payers money to intimidate us and kill us.

Chai, there is God oooooooooo cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.