Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,351 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! (25530 Views)

How To Handle Work Stress In Nigeria / How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by ofemigeorge(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Joavid:

thunder faya that ya China phone wey u dey use type nonsense.
You must be from warri grin
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by ofemigeorge(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
tartarus:

Look at this crap sad
Maybe the makeup thing is wrong.. .nit yet proven. But all other things said are sure to be true.
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
If so U must have tempted d man n he cant take it any more
Estherfaith:

Yes, He is a married man, and a supposed 'born again'
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Frank3n2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
columbus007:
married men been chasing Vjay since time immemorial cheesy
lol true!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by gabazin080(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You are dirty go take your bath... Idiat

typical zombie reply
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by mikolo80: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Estherfaith:

No, This is not estherfabian, am not really that popular here. Thanks for your advice, will use my voice recorder, my phone will be too visible
voice can be denied. It has to be video.
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Jay542(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Joavid:

thunder faya that ya China phone wey u dey use type nonsense.
lol. Calm down oo. But bros no lie nw.
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2016
vanhayor:

U don get job wey u 1 giv her??
Dude abeg swerve
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by virginchaser(m): 1:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Sexual harassment is a common behavior in many establishment. It usually occur in private firms where entrepreneur believed he is paying for everything .
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by vanhayor(m): 3:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Lykar:
Dude abeg swerve
Hmmmm..... Bad adviser
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by PinketteDawn: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Please i have told you i don't have your time, check the number of likes on the post then you will realize that your stup.idness is 100%

Are you kidding me? So you think that the number of likes you get means that what you said is in order? If I post naked pictures of myself will I not get many likes? Does that make it right?
Have you not heard stories of reverend sisters being raped? Children of 6 years and below being raped. Were they also indecently dressed or acting indecently?
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Seeeeeeee: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=PinketteDawn post=47155400]

Are you kidding me? So you think that the number of likes you get means that what you said is in order? If I post naked pictures of myself will I not get many likes? Does that make it right?
Have you not heard stories of reverend sisters being raped? Children of 6 years and below being raped. Were they also indecently dressed or acting indecently?[/quote was she raped?
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by PinketteDawn: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=Seeeeeeee post=47155496][/quote]

She was sexually harassed! Oh wait! Maybe she should have waited to be raped first before complaining. *mtchewwwww
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Seeeeeeee: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
PinketteDawn:

She was sexually harassed! Oh wait! Maybe she should have waited to be raped first before complaining. *mtchewwwww
I think so.
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Ability247(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I think so.

You think so? angry

Don't you also think you need common sense? Be wise. Think before you type. What the op is facing is no joke. If are not matured enough to realize that, then find yourself another thread undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Rapture4real(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Estherfaith:

No, I am not a virgin and I am a little above the normal average cup size, so my cloths might look 'too fitting', but I am a lady, I cover up well.
Yes, I feel my silence made it get to this stage. unfortunately, he is the owner of the company.

Thank God for your sincerity.Don't give in to him.When a man gets a lady cheap, he will cheapen her with disgrace after getting what he wants,He will believe you are a slut and God will do nothing because you have disobeyed him.Leave the job if need be,keep you didgnity.He can have his way and still sack you
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Ability247(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
You may check these out Op. These are bodies that help women in your situation. You may give them a call or visit. Most of them have legal training and may also double as your legal counsel for a token or even free.

www.preventgbvafrica.org/member/women-against-rape-sexual-harassment-and-exploitation-warshe/

www.projectalertnig.org/contact.html

www.wacolnigeria.org/wacol/ (the contact is bottom page)

www.dreamprojectafrica.org/ (Bottom page. Also, on 22 June this year, this group gave a moving speech on Sexual Harassment)

Hope this helps. That WARSHE is pretty strong, you may want to try them first.
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by PinketteDawn: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I think so.

L O L
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by Ability247(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op I would appreciate it if you could keep us posted. I believe quite a number of people on this thread would too.
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by careercrew1: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Estherfaith:
I usually don't do this, but right now I am so angry I want to resign.

I started working here almost 2 years ago, and sincerely at a point, I wanted to resign because my boss was very difficult, I never did anything right in his sight.

Fast forward a year later,

due to the nature of my job, I spend most of my office hours with him, and now my very stupid boss is sexually harassing me, it started with just holding my hands but right now it has gotten to him trying to move his hands close to my private part! I am not exaggerating here!.. I have been acting really matured and trying to act professional but this afternoon was the height of it, he told me 'why are you acting like a virgin sef', I almost slapped him

Please I need advice on this, how do I handle work place harassment please, without it leading to court and all that. I have gotten angry, I have told him I am not comfortable with it, but he still continues, trying to push his luck the next time..

Anybody that have experienced such situation should let me know how they overcame it without destroying the business relationship you've worked so hard for.

Pardon my creation of a new Moniker, I have advertised a position here and I will not want the name of the company searched and displayed.
As promised, I have written an article about what you are going through. .Please endeavor to read and let it guide you on what to do. .
Visit http://careercrew..com.ng/2016/07/ways-to-deal-with-sexual-harassment-at.html?m=0
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by sbabimbola(f): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2016
tomquest:
I don't know the organizational structure of your coy. But this is what you should do

Trust me.

you're on point!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by sbabimbola(f): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2016
profolaolu:
If so U must have tempted d man n he cant take it any more

His problem must be Lack of Self control!
Re: How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! by JobAirport: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
illuminada post grin wink=47122597:

Aaaah.....awon flipmode squad ti de, lol.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Paid Graduate Drivers N30,000 For 3-Months Training / Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Mckinsey 2014 - 2015 Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.