Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I AM A SCAMMER! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I AM A SCAMMER! (45828 Views)

Job Offer For Me From A Scammer / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
chiboyo:
@ Anabell2, I am highly impressed with what you have done, if we have more of you in here, NL would be a much safer place..

Pls note that we also had a criminal terrorising auto section a while ago, can you help unmask?

Chiamaka Adaeze worlu
User IDs: web3 web2 weeb3
Also suspected to be Eloride

Scammed a whole lot of people here

It's a couple - I will give you all the details you need. Send me a PM

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Emeritusseun(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
@ detective anabell2....plz come back home, u av a lot of detective work to do...scammers plenty die for ur home country ooo....
On a lighter note....efcc chairman don send u appointmnt letter o, hope u av seen it...lol
u are doing a great work here dearie.....atleast it will sink into d cranium of d scammers in NL dat a detective is now in d house...
Cheers
best regards,
emeritusseun

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Truth is when this guy started this thread from day 1 I knew it was fake. They are called E-beggers you can find them on Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by chiboyo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anabell2:

It's a couple - I will give you all the details you need. Send me a PM

Sent!
Pls you can send me an email on kosan_resources@yahoo.com
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by tallywise: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anabell2:

C'mon that's not a 'nice' thing to say. Arrested? undecided

He's needs to LEAVE this world and have his two kids Ayomide and Rashdeet grow up without a FATHER - His wife got that message last night wink

....Temitope Mustapha can you pls have as much intimacy as you can 'cos your countdown to extinct will begin soon kiss

In your next life, you will pick your victims carefully

Forgiveness is a SIN

Not like he will be missed by anyone, undecided undecided he's so much of a burden to his family and friends

wishing him dead is not the way to go. out of your kind heart you reached out to him and you'll get your blessings, whether it turned out to be a scam or not.

You are already taking steps by calling him out hereon and exposing his evil deeds, let's hope he turns a new leaf, not wishing his extinction from the face of the earth.

Give room for forgiveness, we ourselves ask God for mercies every day and He still forgives the vilest of sins.... Forgiveness is not a sin, it should be craved for and given from our hearts....... what I'm saying is this; Don't wish anyone dead no matter what!!!

May God bless your kind heart, cause I see you've got it, don't let this change who you are!

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by juliuscarter(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
cmoney22222:
Nairalanders Pls let's come out in mass to do something. Not everything is scam or fraud even if it is. Pls let's help this brother. Who is in?
D boss has spoken
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by lollmaolol(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
bacco2000:
Oh my God! look at the way this guy present his story as if it is real not knowing he is a scammer, if you wouldn't want to help him, his story will make one have a second thought.

Anabell2 May God bless you a Hundred folds and repay you for your kind heart.

So many people out there these days to scam people to the extent that you wouldn't want to pity anybody begging for help.

May God help us.

Scammers penetrating everywhere , even travel section ,, oh Nigerian why are some people so bent on ruining the hard earned name.

What eyes have seen, ears have heard about Nigeria is really disturbing & shameful.. kudos to anabella2 for unfolding this mystery.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Emeritusseun(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
tallywise:

wishing him dead is not the way to go. out of your kind heart you reached out to him and you'll get your blessings, whether it turned out to be a scam or not.

You are already taking steps by calling him out hereon and exposing his evil deeds, let's hope he turns a new leaf, not wishing his extinction from the face of the earth.

Give room for forgiveness, we ourselves ask God for mercies every day and He still forgives the vilest of sins.... Forgiveness is not a sin, it should be craved for and given from our hearts....... what I'm saying is this; Don't wish anyone dead no matter what!!!

May God bless your kind heart, cause I see you've got it, don't let this change who you are!
....pastor tallywise....seriously!.....ppl like u do or say d worse if u are eventually scammed!....@u knw not wat it feels to scam anoda person in dz hard global economic....mr tallywise....u do not knw hw much dz culprit has done..!

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by lollmaolol(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Anabell2:
Let's put a face to the Nigerian 419 scammer cheesy

More contact number 09093709753

These are pictures he sent me, with his wife. Photos of himself tallies with the his face of various threads he posted soliciting for funds (with a different username) for bus hire purchase where people have told him to enter the bus hold the sterring and do stuff (which he did) convienced them to scam them

Shame petty scammer only got 25 quid sad

To think he told me about his daughter being out of school due to lack of school fees and he was willing to do any type of work, that i should pls help him in whatever way I can, and I believed him

I was also planning to help pay for kids school fees (however, this was going to be done directly to Schools Bank account) and balance up the money he required after I could verify his Identity and 'cos I just didnt believe his story completely

Nice one @anabell2 please check @canadianbigboy out, and tell me what u think
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by tallywise: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Emeritusseun:

....pastor tallywise....seriously!.....ppl like u do or say d worse if u are eventually scammed!....@u knw not wat it feels to scam anoda person in dz hard global economic....mr tallywise....u do not knw hw much dz culprit has done..!

I totally know how it feels to b scammed, Infact I'm presently going through a sammed case.....a nairaland lady scammed me recently, I'm giving her enough time to come up with my cash, if she fails, I'll call her out and expose her. this pourtmout thief will definitely pay for his deeds, if he continues in this path.

He himself said something like someone fortold him about this public disgrace, if he continues, what will befall him will be worse than online public disgrace. #notwishingyoudead# just turn a new leaf and be a better individual to your family and the society shikena!

and sir, I'm not a pastor neither am I a 'Mr', ama 'Mrs'

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Emeritusseun(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
tallywise:

I totally know how it feels to b scammed, Infact I'm presently going through a sammed case.....a nairaland lady scammed me recently, I'm giving her enough time to come up with my cash, if she fails, I'll call her out and expose her. this pourtmout thief will definitely pay for his deeds, if he continues in this path.

He himself said something like someone fortold him about this public disgrace, if he continues, what will befall him will be worse than online public disgrace. #notwishingyoudead# just turn a new leaf and be a better individual to your family and the society shikena!

and sir, I'm not a pastor neither am I a 'Mr', ama 'Mrs'

**face covered**...i tot u were a Mr,..sorry ma,...Mrs Pastor...,i mean minus d pastor....just on a lighter note..
Nice one....am duly sorry for d wrong title i used for u, Mrs
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by tallywise: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
aye sir, no offense taken!
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by tasceige(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Now this is what i call "emotional scam"
Despite knowing this might be the end game, he's still trying to play smart prolly he can be pitied. bloody Nitwit
My friend, if you're reading this, get your self prepared for the worst....
Next knock you hear on your door might be a bye bye to freedom.
Obtaining under false pretense is punishable in court of law mehn.

ODE OSHI!!!!
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Just in grin

Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 10:31 PM
To: "Annabel
Subject: Naa Waa, This Is Just A Wrong Conclusion
Its [size=16pt]Very Hard For Me To Have No Way Of Qeplying Most Post On The
Forum[/size] - Use one of your numerous usernames or register a new one to post thats not an excuse, gerrit? undecided. )
How I Wish You Are In The Country. I Would Have Make My Self
Available For More Investigation About What I Said Am Going Through,
Just For Me To Requested For Help To Assist Myself, Now Label Me A
Name ' Scammer' Just Becos I Used A [size=16pt]Different Name[/size], - It's not only that. You lied about your name, told me you had only one child (whereas you had two), lied that the highest qualification you had was SSCE that you didnt go to the university that the last job you had was a Fuel Attendant role paying N10,000 monthly and you also have scammed lots of people, my friend, the link i posted you scammed a lady N80K who met you in person and many more thru the links! Lied about a sick daughter, rent, bus hire, okada hire, keke marwa hire etc using different usernames. You also lied that Debbie and your bro in Italy dont give a s..h..i.t about you, did you see the email i posted which you sent to me proving that You have turned begging and scamming online to a FULL TIME job using this forum as your Permanent residence for 4 years. Why?

God (stop calling on the name of God and using it in vain! Where was your god Allah where you were scamming during Ramadan) undecided Is The Highest
Judge. If Everything I Said About Myself Was To Decieve You Or Scam
You, Let Every Curses Cast By The People Of This Forum Come Upon (you omitted the word ME. grin - Amen to that ) But
If My Hmression Was Get A Help For The Innocent People, Let All The
Curses Cast By Everybody Turn To A Blessing To Me. I Know People Have
My Image On Their Memorz. But To God Who Made, If Anybody Can Help Me
To Get A Job, Am Ready To Do It. Am Not A Lazy Man. - (You already have a job man, its online Begging and scamming) I Am 36 Year Of
Age. Why ?

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by chiboyo(m): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2016
@ Anabell2 pls i have pm(ed) u and also sent u an alternate email in my last post here.

Details still awaited pls
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 15, 2016
chiboyo:
@ Anabell2 pls i have pm(ed) u and also sent u an alternate email in my last post here.

Details still awaited pls

I replied you last night. Pls check your email
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by chiboyo(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Anabell2:

I replied you last night. Pls check your email

@ Anabell2, pls I didn't get the email. My email address once again is kosan_resources@yahoo.com

Pls help beam ur searchlight on this couple as they are career thieves here on NL

Alternate IDs again are

1) Prestigemotors
2) Eloxmedia
3) cry4justice
4) justmim
5) web3
6) web2
7) weeb3
cool gabrielmotors
9) china2nigeria
10) Eloride

The names of the useless couple I have managed to glean is
1) Mike worlu
2) Chiamaka faith adaeze Worlu

They make who u r chasing now look like a kindagarten thief...

If we can pull this thief down, NL would be a safer place

CC: arbitrage, chukel, afanide, mayor2013, dominique, gboliwe ET al

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2016
chiboyo:

@ Anabell2, pls I didn't get the email. My email address once again is kosan_resources@yahoo.com

Pls help beam ur searchlight on this couple as they are career thieves here on NL

Alternate IDs again are

1) Prestigemotors
2) Eloxmedia
3) cry4justice
4) justmim
5) web3
6) web2
7) weeb3
cool gabrielmotors
9) china2nigeria
10) Eloride

1) Mike worlu

Chiamaka could be real name but Mike has changed name too many times Bright, Desmond etc I dont have the time to do a detailed trace but I have their real photos. I have sent a message to the new kosan email you just posted.

The two culprits always have similar usernames to interract and scam on threads
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by dominique(f): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2016
chiboyo:

Alternate IDs again are

1) Prestigemotors
2) Eloxmedia
3) cry4justice
4) justmim
5) web3
6) web2
7) weeb3
cool gabrielmotors
9) china2nigeria
10) Eloride

1) Mike worlu

All those ones have been taken care of
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by afanide: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2016
chiboyo:

Alternate IDs again are

1) Prestigemotors
2) Eloxmedia
3) cry4justice
4) justmim
5) web3
6) web2
7) weeb3
cool gabrielmotors
9) china2nigeria
10) Eloride

1) Mike worlu

All these names are confirmed THIEVES and Eloride is the brain behind all those Monikers.

I won't be surprised if he has created other IDs to forge ahead with his evil deeds.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by davepepple83(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Your topic is too deceptive for people to assist you.Why can't you come out straight right from your topic.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by obisite: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2016
davepepple83:
Your topic is too deceptive for people to assist you.Why can't you come out straight right from your topic.

This one is talking of helping, there is investigation proving the guy has been scamming people,, evidence is been on, even beyond reasonable doubt....go through the thread n see,,

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by davepepple83(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2016
You shouldn't have used that topic in the first place.It looks as if you really want to scam us even tthough it is real.Please,use a better topic next time.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by lightheart(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2016
davepepple83:
You shouldn't have used that topic in the first place.It looks as if you really want to scam us even tthough it is real.Please,use a better topic next time.

Lastma.

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by MissIndependent(f): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
lightheart:

Lastma.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by tallywise: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
[/quote][quote author=davepepple83 post=47561095]You shouldn't have used that topic in the first place.It looks as if you really want to scam us even tthough it is real.Please,use a better topic next time.

Oga, it's obvious you didn't read this thread at all... how would anyone create a topic as that for himself - it was moderated as you can see-Read well before commenting next time[b]

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by kayStelly(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na wa ooo... Which way Nigeriya undecided undecided
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by OMOTOWO(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
tallywise:

don't mind that yeye guy..let him wish him death now and let's see if he died,he will eat him as if he is holy

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Manchidoy: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls learn how to read carefully . pourtmourt has reveal his true identity initially from the caption/heading of the story "I AM A SCAMMER".For those complaining, u have ur self to blame
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Jonwesley(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Busted, funny how he titled his post, "I'm a scammer" Just to hoodwink unsuspecting people.

Btw, if someone calls himself a scammer, why don't people live him alone. It was that sentiment that prides his trade. Idiot.
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Anabell2:

Lesson learnt

it is really painful...I saw his plea and I was almost melting,,you are really a kind hearted woman...what you did will be repaid back to you in an unexpected way...please anytime you wanna render help...get to know the person better go.add as a friend,,,,,and I hope God will reveal others...because this people have been BLocking real people that are in need of assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army / Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61