Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (129113 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2006
It's very different for guys like me. I can stare you straight in the eyes if I like you and you won't know. I'm serious -- I'm able to mask my feelings completely. The only way you'll know is if I smile at you.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by andyspike: 3:59am On Mar 25, 2006
yeah but what do i do i mean i told her that i like her but what do i do now??

Andy
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by andyspike: 4:06am On Mar 25, 2006
ok yeah what should i do next i told her i liked her im confused
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by isabela: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2006
hey,
i really like this guy and im not sure if he likes me either but my friends always say to me, "he likes youuuu" lol but anyways whenever i see this guy he always says hi to me and smiles but when i saw him like a few years ago he would just ignore me and we've known each other for such a long time.
Do you think that this guy may like me in any way and how else can i tell if he likes me??

- Isabella.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Seun(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2006
You can ask him.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Imani(f): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2006
isabela:

hey,
i really like this guy and im not sure if he likes me either but my friends always say to me, "he likes youuuu" lol but anyways whenever i see this guy he always says hi to me and smiles but when i saw him like a few years ago he would just ignore me and we've known each other for such a long time.
Do you think that this guy may like me in any way and how else can i tell if he likes me??

- Isabella.

You could give him some green light signals. Or like someone said just take the bull by the horn and admit your feelings and ask him for his. This will take away any uncertainty off your chest. Some guys are painfully shy and wonder why girls don't like them. Are you sure you really like this guy or you have just always had a crush on him. What do you like about him? (Hope not too personal)

Sorry for sounding Mystic Meg. grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by ackwily: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2006
there's this boy in my class who is 2 yrs. younger than me, he's quiet most of the time but when he jokes around, he could be real funny. most of his friends tease him by saying he's a player, he neither admits nor denies it, but i think it's somehow true 'cause he's a good looking guy. He and I don't talk at all but i am friends with his buddies. One day, out of the blue, he approached me and asked me to go out with him sometime, i was so caught off-guard, and he had this grin on his face, not quite sure if he's for real, i told him flat out to quit making fun of me, i think he got upset, yet after a few encounters, he asked me out again, and again i said it was not a funny joke, he's quite persistent--as though he can't accept no for answer, i was so sure before that he was just joking but now i dunno, he quitted with his asking out and distanced himself a bit, but now he stares and smiles at me all the time and holds my gaze for ages, now i'm extremely uncomfortable everytime he's around, i think what's wrong with me is that i can't tell if he genuinely likes me or he's just playing with my emotions/reactions, it's my first time to experience something like this, so is he for real?

what should i do to make him stop?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2006
If you like him go for him. Aside from making yourself look ridiculous I don't think you can stop him from admiring you. Learn to live with it.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2006
you'll know it when u realise him shy towards u, (trips) tongue, eg: just watch him walk from a long distance, maybe u'll see him walking lousily, and payin attention to no one, and when u pass by him, he'll lose his way and start staring at u, till he notices he's bumped in with someone, layin on the floor.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by asis75174: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2006
look ive been hurt before by one of my friends telling the boy that i liked and he liked me back.After she told him he totally hated my guts. this year i like him still but i dont know if he likes me back but he is sssoooo complecated one day he will act like he likes me alot then the next day he'll act like he hates my guts. but the ways u can tell if he likes you but you dont want everyone to know is simply act nice, if he keeps acting like he likes you find a place where he is alone and ask him. say im so confused. i dont want 2 hurt anyones feelings so just between you and me do u like me or will it just not work? he will tell u the answer. if he doesnt like you it isnt the right guy. if he does like you then congatulations! ps. for girls if u have any probelms email me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by asis75174: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2006
look i have a question you see my parents wont let me have a boy friend and i dont know if he likes me but i like him. i dont want 2 disobey my parents but what do i do b/c i cant ask one of my school friends or they will tell him! and i dont want that im sooooo confused! help!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by bubblygal: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2006
help me, im 12 goin 13, but i really like dis boy, he's korean n he has a gurlfren but they are almost breaking up, and i really like him, im very obsessed about him!! all of his frenz think dat im suitable fer him n my frenz think so too, but i dont know wat ta do, he calls me sexy every time he sees me n he has a lot of admirers, we keep talkin n talkin, we are kinda close but not dat close, but he is not in da same class as me, my frenz teases me about him n infront of him too, and i think dat he already knows dat i like him but im not sure n really wanna make him like me more!! but i dont know how!! please help, im desperate, cry

owhh yea n i think i attached a pic of him, check it out

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2006
Ok here is a short story and 2 ?s 1- do i llike this boy? 2- does he like me?
here is the story :
ok so me and this kid (lets call him Codie) We were in study hall and i was looking at these pics. Then he grabs them right out of my hands and looks at them.Later he takes a note from me and i try to it back and end up accdetly smacking him (not hard!) and all he does is smile stupidly grin.Then i take his notbook and binder( he took my notebook too) THen he takes my pencil and breaks it. Then when i calll him evil he starts to blush.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2006
Oh Jeesh!!!, many young love stories. I've got no answer to these.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2006
Come on please please please please please to the power of google someone answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2006
how old are u anyways? undecided
furst qn.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2006
why does it matter ,can u answer? IF i am bugging any1 sorry i just want to know the answer!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2006
Okay then forget it, he doesn't like you tongue sorry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2006
eslynera:

Okay then forget it, he doesn't like you tongue sorry
come back online gurl, i was just kiddin kiss
He likes u, why would he do such stupid stoughs?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2006
Has anyone read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain? That's what I think is going on Dragongirl -- he likes you but has no other way to get your attention than to disturb you.

I've noticed that's what happens when people are very young. The girl that is most antagonistic to a gy is probably having puppy love for him and vice versa.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eslynera(f): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2006
puppy love grin what's that now?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2006
Love from youngsters -- you know when young guys want to marry their moms, grannies or the girl next door?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2006
Thanks peps lol . can we be friends? But do i like him? I do not know and who is Tom sayer?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2006
and how do you know i am young?
i kind of am   

puppy love ??
If these go to another page read the next page too okay?

He does dumb stuff cause he dumb (laughs)
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2006
Dragongirl:

and how do you know i am young?
i kind of am

Of course I know you're young -- the pencil he broke of course and your language.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2006
My laguge huh?

and who is  this tom sayer dude?What does that have to do with a pencil?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by snazzydawn(f): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2006
bubbly_gal:

help me, im 12 goin 13, but i really like this boy, he's korean n he has a gurlfren but they are almost breaking up, and i really like him, im very obsessed about him!! all of his frenz think that im suitable fer him n my frenz think so too, but i don't know what ta do, he calls me sexy every time he sees me n he has a lot of admirers, we keep talkin n talkin, we are kind of close but not that close, but he is not in da same class as me, my frenz teases me about him n infront of him too, and i think that he already knows that i like him but im not sure n really want to make him like me more!! but i don't know how!! please help, im desperate, cry

owhh yea n i think i attached a pic of him, check it out

I feel your pains,but girly,get an education!!!you are too young for relationships now,face your studies.You are not prepared for the rigours of relationships,enjoy your teens.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2006
Dragongirl:

My laguge huh?

and who is this tom sayer dude?What does that have to do with a pencil?

You said he broke your pencil. A girl as old as I am wouldn't be using pencils and a boy of my age wouldn't go around breaking them or snatching pictures.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by snazzydawn(f): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2006
besides,that boy may not like the idea of you posting his pic in a public place
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2006
how old r u then ? Who is tom sayer
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 angry
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Zahymaka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2006
I'm 17. That's just a book I'm talking about
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dragongirl(f): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2006
you dont use pencils at 17?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.