Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (129111 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by gorjusone: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2008
soo, ?? i dnt understand, r u saying i should flirt with every one else (his m8s) n see wot his reaction iss, undecided

ookk, any1 ellsee tht can help alsoo??
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by EmilyLyn: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2008
Okay. Well, I think I have a VERY big problem.
I've been going out with this guy for about 5 months now.
And I guess we are like into each other.
He ignores me alot though.
Even when we just like hang out.
He acts like I'm not even there.
And it gets me pretty frusrated.
Well, there is also this other guy.
And I know he really likes me.
He texts me non stop all the time.
And we hang out everyday.
We talk on the phone for hours and everything.
The other night I was talking to James (The kid I'm going out with)
And he didn't like talk to me.
So I left and went home.
On my walk home Anthony ( The other kid) texts me.
It said stuff like "I really like you."
And " I can't wait until you and James break up."
And Anthony is best friends with James.
Well, Anthony told me he loved me.
And I didn't know what to say, so I said I love you too,
And I think I really meant it.
Now what should I tell James.?
Should I break up with James for Anthony?
Or should I just forget about Anthony?
But the thing is, I'm not even sure if James loves me anymore.

Any help here?

Reply.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by dutty(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
@emillyn
dnt be too much in a hurry to cal it quits wit ur. the new guy might just be capitalising on the fact that u are not hapi wit ur relationship, to take u to bed and thats it, cos i guess he knows dat tins aint so smooth btw u and ur man. 4get all that txt messages its just the bait before the kill, i suggest u find out from ur man wat the problem really is and try to iron tins out wit him and tins might just go back to the blissful way they were.except u are the problem and u seriously want out,cos i knw u are in lust wit the anthony guy now, after una don rod finish the flames will diminish trust me, and then u'd have ended up sleeping wit two friends and wont be able to keep any1 of them.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by EmilyLyn: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
Thanks, but today I just found out that James was cheating on me.!
That was why he was acting odd around me.
So I ended it.
Now what do I do?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by drwhopl(m): 2:11am On Apr 26, 2008
well,well if u really want to know another way a guy digs you u is if he calls you unneccesarily and he's so eager to meet or see you anytime.and another way could be the way he talks to you i mean he stutters most times through out the whole conversation,another way is if you are hot chick i mean tight ass mami.

but most times this feelings are just butterflies in the tummy that fade,that is if the guy is only out to get sometin,but if he likes you that much he's going to be real with you.

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by holythug(m): 2:16am On Apr 26, 2008
orisirisi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2008
Its obvious grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by natygirl18: 10:25pm On May 31, 2008
i've been friends wih a guy since he came to my school and is in my class i like him and i always catch him looking at me. sometimes i think he likes me but i'm not sure what do i do?does he like me?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by AWRiGHtxO: 3:45am On Oct 08, 2008
hey i need help i really like this kid and his name is Joe he new i liked him we go to the same school but he in in 7th grade when he walks my my lockers he says hi and stuff when he walks by in the halls he looks in my class to look for me SO one day he called me and we hong out for some days and he ask me out i said yes so we been going out he went to a dance i said be good with the girls and said he did but i heard from nick that he was dancing with Becca so i ask him and he said no but i said yes and when i ask him was in school and then when we got home he text em and said i don't want to go out anymore and i said ya because u probably did dance with Becca and he said ya i did but we were just playing and we are just friends i don't like hr and i said well thats all i needed t hear so why did you dump me and he said because i thought you were gonna dump em and i said NO I WOULD NEVER and so i ask him back out and he said i need to think and stuff and he said i want to talk face to face with you and i said ok when and where and he said at the school on Saturday and noon i said ok so my friend text him and said why did you dump Andrea and he said because i don't like her but everyone i mean everyone thinks he still likes me and everyone i mean everyone is mad at him for dumping me and he still looks in my classes and stuff but just when we walk by eachother in the hallway we don't say 1 thing to eachother and i still like him alto and i think he does too what should i do?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by outlaws(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2008
cool

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

If I like a girl I will be concerned about her well being, it might seem like I am bothering her.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by tubabie(f): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
Do nothing yet, just be patient.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by eh4jt: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
also if a guy likes you he might say you name all the time and when you say what he just laughs
ps. this has happend 2 me
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by jenjenn: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
I reaaaalllly like this guy but he's in none of my classes.
But there's these other guys who don't have a crush on me, they definitley don't and they do all the stuff that guys are meant to do when they like you!!
One of them "hugs" me (not proper hugs, but ones from the back
Always looks at me
Teases me
He flirts
Laughs at all my jokes cheesy wink

And they don't like me , so i actually don't know if all these signs mean that a guy has a crush on you,
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by paceebene(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2008
first, i call that an attraction. liking a girl does not just start at first sight; it unfolds as time goes on. we've been created in a way that, whenever someone attracted to someone, there seem to be a magnetic attraction between them. this happens in such a way that, when one partner looks at the other, he find her doing the same. the reverse is the case when one of the party tries hiding his feelings.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by paceebene(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2008
to add to what i said earlier, a girl shouldn't allow a guy do the showing at all times, you should also make the move. try let him know what you have for him. but if you must know, for the bold ones, he passes compliments to you, he always will want something that will bring the both of you talking and for the shy ones, they just steal glances at you, take their eyes away and wish you come to them for something.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by MuyBonita8: 3:53am On Dec 05, 2008
well , im having some boy trouble , Theres this boy who always talks to me , but the way he talks to me is like hes TRYING to act all "cool" in front of his friends , when actually all hes being is a huge JERK ! , but this one time , in the middle of class he killed a spider for me , when no other boy ir girl killed tht spider for me , he just like got up outta nowhere and killed it for me , b-c it was on my desk , and everyday hes always says to me " Hey { My name } ?" but he says it in a scarcastically voice , soo im just wondering is tht a sign tht he MIGHT like me , plzzzz helpp , i need all the help i can get undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by MuyBonita8: 2:18am On Dec 12, 2008
please help , i need to knoe if he MIGHT like me undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
he likes you when he always like following you like a fly grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by MoneyRule(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
@hot angel
i'm begining to doubt ur sex,i mean,u know too much about guys to be a girl!
@sassyladie
did u say u are ten?
Then what d f**k are you doing on this thread? When i was ur age,i couldn't differentiate a boy from a girl! grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sweet17: 2:27am On Dec 29, 2008
There's a boy that goes to my school.And i really like him.He is shy and i need to know if he likes me.We have never said a word to each other but he's is always staring at me.My friends say he blushes when he's around me but i'm not sure because i can never tell when a boy likes me.We only hav one class together.But he's always bumping into me and looking at me but when i look at him he looks away.So can u plz help me
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 1:45am On Feb 23, 2009
I need help I'm in love with a boy thats in 6th grade and I am in 4th grade what am I supposed to do to impress him?
His sister says he dosen't like me but his cousin says he is. Every second I think about him and to me he is hottest person ever and I love him so much I just wanna kiss him. PLEASE HELP ME!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by teeper: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2009
I need help on whether this dude likes me or not! Im like stressing over it but I can't seem to get him off my mind!
Like I don't knw if he thinks about me? We text each other like a couple times a month and he always ask me to send him pics. So wat does that mean, does he like me or he just wanna hit it? Help

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 2:41am On Apr 14, 2009
I think he likes you have you asked him what he was going to do with it? If I were you I would just send a picture.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by teeper: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2009
Well I did ask him wat he wanted to the pics for and he told me he wanted to c me. But he have other gurls that he talk to n stuff like that so basically im not the only gurl he be asking pics frm!! U knw!! He said dat he is feeling me but idk wat that means. Like he see me as a friend or a potenial fling or a relationship type! I hate this, .so I dnt knw wat to do should I flirt with him or should I just let him go n do me! Find sum other dude that is gorgerous and hot and se*y, !!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by chyk91(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
I think dat one sign is dat d guy or gal cares about u. He or she always puts ur personal needs first. He tells u u're wrong wen u r n commends u wen u're right. He's not selfish in his conversation.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2009
Is any one going to help me with my problem?!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by wanville(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2009
smiley
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Dondav(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2009
sad Am sorry, but i find it very hard to fall in love with a girl. Its been my nature, they all disgust me. sad
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by acidrop(f): 1:30am On May 04, 2009
Dondav:

sad Am sorry, but i find it very hard to fall in love with a girl. Its been my nature, they all disgust me. sad

its cool, . . . . .but am sorry, . . . .are u an alien?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 2:35am On May 22, 2009
what if he dosen't hang out with me and is afraid to talk to me? Any ways he can't really introduce me to his friends be caus they are in my class and I know every one in my class. So how can I tell if he likes me?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by puskin: 3:43am On May 22, 2009
Wen his head starts talking 2his d**k lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by claraice(f): 9:03pm On May 22, 2009
What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.