Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (129115 Views)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 23, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
all these small pikin dem sef. he pulls my hair, he stares in my eyes, we bump into each other bla bla bla.
Na wa o, even small children sef dey love now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
In those days, we used to run around our mother's wrapper without a single knowledge of the word love.

Go and read your books jare! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cutieexx(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2007
u no retain anything 4 urself sef cheesy, u don blapper everything for d sake of being honest wink
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2007
ok
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cutieexx(f): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2007
he might b a STALKER!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin im kidding girl, watch out though undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2007
okkk
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by cutieexx(f): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked wink u sure he likes u or he's abusing u? undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2007
uhmm i have no idea.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by uspry1(f): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2007
Let me share my funniest moment to tell you how I know boy like me:

I remembered back then i was in college bar environment during alumni reunion event.

I was with group of college girls on standing because every tables/chairs were full. Behind me, i saw a group of black guys sat on table, one of them wooed on me curiously to know who I was.

Unfortunately that guy did not know that he talked to my boyfriend asking him too many questions about me. (I saw everything that guy conversed to my boyfriend, i controlled hold laughing myself) My boyfriend was so cool and enjoyed answering his questions.

Guess what! That guy had couraged to stand up ready walking so cool. We both girls and boys saw whole thing, a guy was clumsy almost tripped out of the chair to approach me. I was politely smiled (cannot help to hold laughing) at him. Guy talked so smoothly,"hey you, I remembered you somewhere back old school, is your name Michelle, right?"

I slightly laughed,"nope Michelle is not my name, but I do know your name back old school". Then guy still hum quickly,"Stephanie, right?" I said,"No, wrong". He still tried to remember my name, continued give me wrong names, then dropped the guess-name subject. He asked me,"I would like to ask you for dating".

I said,"I am so sorry that I am taken". He laughed saying,"please do not try hard-to-get yourself, i am available. come on. I want you. you are so hot".

I said,"i have my own boyfriend". He said,"who is your boyfriend, show me where?" I pointed at that guy where he previously talked to him.

He blushed and left college bar, because he thought I was joke! Everyone was blast laughing seeing whole conversation.

Get that picture---how do you know when a boy like a girl?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by FactorChic(f): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2007
If a guys likes me, I will know by the way he looks at me, his reaction to me when I talk to other guys will determine too,
if he's always bumping on me and keeps claiming its just a coincidence, i'll know, he'll keep stalking me
if he's the crazy type, he'll keep making me mad at him, always trying to look for my weakness, dissing me and all that then he'll just throw it on me
if he's the shy type, he wont look straight into my eyes when he's talking to me, he will always try to avoid me even when he cant fake it anymore
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by ogejov(f): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2007
Right now I am facing the same problem. There this guy that always drop me every morning on my to the office,some days we don't talk to each other in the car while some days we don't. I feel that nothing is wrong with that, since his only helping me out. So one day he now told me that he is intersted in me and he want me to be his girl friend and I told him that we are friends already right for the first day he started giving me lift. He don't call me always samething applied to me, I don't call him always too. Now I don't know if really like or he just want to eat and run.

Naija people pls help me out.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by SO0FiA(f): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2007
Sice da beging if da me n thz boy always look at each other thn we just likd stoed thn when i startd goin out with thz guy he(the boy who looks at me) always used to give my boyfriend dirty looks. n one day after skol i was chillin wit my boyfriend after skol n he comes n it seemd he was gona bust a fight wit my boyfriend but he just walkd past hem. thn he always keep lookin at me. thn oneday my homgrl goes up to hem n goes u lik my friend he goes who she goes ***** he just looks at her n smiles da snd tym he didnt noe who i was n thn my friend point me out n he just smiled at her again thn my other frynd cuz up to hem n goes u no my friend ***** likes u n he loooks at her smiles n goes yea i noe. thn after me n my bf broke we got baq togther n wen he(da boy i lik- the boy who looks at me) he gave me thz look like sayin idk he was mad at me or sum. thn me n my bf broke up for good. thn he(da boy i lik) startd goin wit thz grl i he just lik stopd lokin at me n i did da same. thn he startd lokin at me again he would always but i mean always look at me i wil b like damn why knt he say nuttin. all my friend say he likes me but i aint sure. lik on of my home boys wnt up to hem n askd hem who he likes n he goes y my homboy goes cuz my friend like u n if u discribe her rite ima tel u who she is he goes she is thick, hispanic, and with black hair. so my homboy comes up to me n says he likes u cuz he discribed u just rite am like but did u tell hem who i was he says no. but am not sure he likes me in my skol thy are a lot of gurls who balck hair,thik, n hispanic. but all my friends says he does like me cuz he is always lokin at me n he discribd me just rite, thz been goin on for da longest now. wht do u guys think does he like me?
oh yea so u guys culd no a lot of gurls wnt hem he is real fine. iight bye, smiley
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2007
smiley
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by VictoriaA: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2007
Ok, there's this boy I lyk n we go 2 da same church. He's seriously nice n everyting, but I dnt no wot is wrong wit me becoz i lyk totally try to ignore him, n i dnt show any interest towards him wotsoeva, da onli ting dat i do is smile. N lyk i don't know wot to do 2 lyk change my ways, n on top of this, i dnt know if he lyks me - he is always da 1st 2 say sumting 2 me which is nice but i'm so shy that I dunno wot 2 say or do. Plz help -- Also i'm lyk 16 n his 2 years olda which leaves the possibility dat im either too young 4 him or he has a girlfriend - Wot do you think I should do?
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2007
shocked
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by pigcouture: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2007
There's this boy at school and we're in the same homeroom, I like him but i'm not sure if he likes me back. My friends think he does but i'm not sure. This is what he usaly does around me, Makes me laugh when i'm sad, e-mails me a bunch, get's really sad when he has to get of the phone with me, blushes when i sit near him at lunch, and I think that's it oh and when I said I wasn't going to the same school he was going to next year he asked me all these questions like where are you going? Uh what's going to be your new phone number? And are you sure you're going to move?!? I asked him why he was so interesed he go all huffy and said just wanted to know gosh! Do you think he likes me? grin
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by okoatiobo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2007
if i like a girl - i fok her till the cow's come home.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by MRdazzle(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
pigcouture:

There's this boy at school and we're in the same homeroom, I like him but i'm not sure if he likes me back. My friends think he does but i'm not sure. This is what he usaly does around me, Makes me laugh when i'm sad, e-mails me a bunch, get's really sad when he has to get of the phone with me, blushes when i sit near him at lunch, and I think that's it oh and when I said I wasn't going to the same school he was going to next year he asked me all these questions like where are you going? Uh what's going to be your new phone number? And are you sure you're going to move?!? I asked him why he was so interesed he go all huffy and said just wanted to know gosh! Do you think he likes me? grin

I guess so, I mean there is a possibility. Like you, he might not know how you feel about him. Is he shy? Maybe he cares alot about you as a friend. On the other hand, he might be looking for something more than friendship. Maybe he is still looking for the right words and the right time to express himself. His he single? Do you really like him? Would you consider dating him if he should ask you out? If that sound like something you would like to do, I will suggest that you give him sometime to figure out what he really want from you. Don't be to pushy, just keep your chin up.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by pigcouture: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2007
well we are friends
i really really REALLY like him
uh, like i said all my friends think he does but he just always say he likes me likes me but not as in love, so i'm confused on what he thinks, undecided
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by MRdazzle(m): 1:02am On Apr 16, 2007
Wat can I say? I can't say its love but with time it can lead to love if that is what you really want. Just keep your chin up and be hopeful. Try not to have unrealistic expectations. With time, you will know what his thoughts her. Are you sure he doesn't have a girl? Be careful, don't get played!!!!!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by pigcouture: 2:47am On Apr 19, 2007
No he's definitely not taken
He broke-up with this other girl like a year ago
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2007
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Seun(m): 1:32am On Apr 29, 2007
Yes, he clearly likes you. I can't tell you how much he does, but he does wink
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by 2muchmoney(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2007
when is 3rd leg , popps up, when he is around u
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Saddam: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2007
ogejov:

Right now I am facing the same problem. There this guy that always drop me every morning on my to the office,some days we don't talk to each other in the car while some days we don't. I feel that nothing is wrong with that, since his only helping me out. So one day he now told me that he is intersted in me and he want me to be his girl friend and I told him that we are friends already right for the first day he started giving me lift. He don't call me always samething applied to me, I don't call him always too. Now I don't know if really like or he just want to eat and run.

Naija people please help me out.

Look That Guy is a Ninja watch out His Skills
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by naijacutee(f): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2007
SO0FiA:

Sice da beging if da me n thz boy always look at each other thn we just likd stoed thn when i startd goin out with thz guy he(the boy who looks at me) always used to give my boyfriend dirty looks. n one day after skol i was chillin wit my boyfriend after skol n he comes n it seemd he was gona bust a fight wit my boyfriend but he just walkd past hem. thn he always keep lookin at me. thn oneday my homgrl goes up to hem n goes u lik my friend he goes who she goes ***** he just looks at her n smiles da snd time he didnt noe who i was n thn my friend point me out n he just smiled at her again thn my other frynd because up to hem n goes u no my friend ***** likes u n he loooks at her smiles n goes yea i noe. thn after me n my boyfriend broke we got baq togther n when he(da boy i lik- the boy who looks at me) he gave me thz look like sayin idk he was mad at me or sum. thn me n my boyfriend broke up for good. thn he(da boy i lik) startd goin wit thz girl i he just lik stopd lokin at me n i did da same. thn he startd lokin at me again he would always but i mean always look at me i wil b like damn why knt he say nuttin. all my friend say he likes me but i aint sure. lik on of my home boys wnt up to hem n askd hem who he likes n he goes y my homboy goes because my friend like u n if u discribe her rite ima tel u who she is he goes she is thick, hispanic, and with black hair. so my homboy comes up to me n says he likes u because he discribed u just rite am like but did u tell hem who i was he says no. but am not sure he likes me in my skol thy are a lot of girls who balck hair,thik, n hispanic. but all my friends says he does like me because he is always lokin at me n he discribd me just rite, thz been goin on for da longest now. wht do u guys think does he like me?
oh yea so u guys culd no a lot of girls wnt hem he is real fine. iight bye, smiley

You look like you're making an interesting contribution but not too many people would get your point because it seems like you are typing text-talk. I'd suggest you please try and use normal words and not slangs next time if you've had an education. If you haven't had an education, simple ignore me and I apologise for this post!
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by sabbi(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2007
First off, regardless of what your heart tells you or how your mind forces you to think, DO NOT obsess with a guy you can never have. There are so many more fish in the sea, so many more guys you can love who actually deserve your love. Do not ever hurt yourself for some guy who will never learn to appreciate you. The signs are the following:

If you are his candidate for a Booty Call and then he doesn't know you during the day.

If he uses you.

If he abuses you.

If he hurts you. For instance, he calls you Fat. He doesn't tease you playfully, he downright treats you like garbage.

If he talks behind your back about you. If he starts rumours about you,

Understand this, guys can really be evil sometimes. Move on if you answered yes to any of the above.

Now that we've got that out of the way, here comes the juicy part. How can you tell if a guy likes you? You like him. You feel it in the gut he likes you back. But you need some substantial proof. I will not go into the types of guys out there, because in the end, there will always be a group of guys who have no niche to fall into. These tips are not foolproof, since human nature is always fickle. So, I suggest you read this and use it as a reference and not your bible.

Strategy ONE

Ask him. He says he likes you. Case closed. You are done. But, fearing rejection, can you even do that? If only things were so simple. I'll tell you this. Just ask him. This will save you a lot of time. If he says no, then you can understand that he doesn't and may not even after knowing you for a bit of time. Therefore, it will be him who regrets later on when he falls for you in return, granted you guys will hang out and stuff, Maybe not, since if he does reject you, it will be too embarassing, So what you can do is this,

"Do you like me?"

"No."

"I knew it! I don't like you either." Haha!

"Do you like me?"

"Yes, as a friend."

"Me too. I was worried because I thought you didn't like me as a friend, " Saved!

If he says he likes you in a way that he likes you likes you and not as friend, then you've just scored yourself your dream guy.

Signs that he likes you He blushes and sweats. You intimidate him.

He stares at you. (He can be a stalker, beware)

He does things to deliberately gain your attention.

He stutters when he speaks to you.

His pupils dilate when you are up close and you see them, Beware, pupils dilate when it is dim, mostly.

He waits for you. He looks out for you.

He laughs at your jokes when no one else does.

He teases you because he wants you to remember and notice him.

He listens to you and actually remembers little details.

He notices slight changes in your appearance.

He seems sad when you ignore him.

He seems jealous when you are with another guy. Whoo.

His friends all know you when you don't know them.

He smiles back when you smile at him.

He often stares at you and when you catch him, he does that cute head turn, very fast!

He performs sweet acts for you. He defends and protects you. He tolerates you being mean to him.

Signs that he is a player

He is a smooth talker. He is very comfortable around you.

He places his hands on you with ease.

Every other girl likes him.

Just be careful.

There are many more signs, but anyway, just go with your heart, take care of yourself, and let things happen naturally. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by hoops5566: 10:37pm On May 01, 2007
ok this is a different kid,

we went on a class trip and on the way back he was sitting across from me and he didnt talk to me. but when i started talking to his friends he sat up and actually started gettin in the conversation. hes not really the shy type and he always touches my hair.

is he a stalker? shocked
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by venice(f): 4:39pm On May 07, 2007
when he shys away from you, , when he talks about you non stop, good things hello,
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by fadal(m): 4:12am On May 13, 2007
if a girl like you she will be on your dick untill you go out with her.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by moonlightz: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
i like this guy and i want to know if this guy likes me, its just i have a feeling he does. theres this guy that i like. but he just confuses me. once in 5th(i cant forget) i even dared to give him a valentine saying "be mine" !!!! then the next day he gave me one saying "be my sponge" (it was spongebob type, then another time his friend asked me out for him but i know if i dated my mom would kill me and i would rather have him say it so i said no but it was like he was listening and then after my answer he would jump in and say that he didnt say that. and he would always take my stuff and give it back (well like everyone does that~ i guess i have kool things lol) and another time he asked if i wanted to be his friend i really want to say yes but it just wouldnt come out. i was so surprised the word got stuck in my mouth! then i didnt answer  i tried to skip the subject (which now i think is very stupid) and then another time in math he sat next to me and we kept our seats for a while so then during class a time he asked me again and i said idk. then this other time while i was reading when we had free time and we went outside, he was playing soccer and then he just came over and we started talking. when it was time to go in, this girl said "lovebirds" cuz maybe that and we were walking back together and i felt really hot. and next year he kept either hitting me with his backpack, pushing me, or soemthing of the sort. and mess with me on the bus. once when i walked by cuz my team was further down the hall  i dropped my book and he like stepped on me! ~ when i picked it up. and on the bus he said his job is to "annoy girls" well hes good at it alright -_-. hes friends with lots of girls 2. and on the bus a time he was dating this girl and my friend said that shes mean and that he shouldnt date her saying that shes not his "type". but she doesnt know that i like him. then he asked her "then who is my type"  and she was like i dont know. well like out of the people i know ,  then she literally pointed to me.  i have so much to say cuz so much has happened. theres more but i just want to know does he like me?? someone from the outside might say so with my point of view but i just dont know. and not long ago he like pulled/touched/tugged my hair and said "he was bored" (he was listening to music in the seat behind me. and once on the bus in the morning he was throughing paper at me -.-
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by Kathy123: 2:48am On Oct 06, 2007
I really need help in this situation. I didn't like this guy first time we met. But after he asked me these questions like: what type of a guy do i like? and he asked me: is he that type?, do i like the other guy at work?, i ask him why he asked: he said because he saw me talked to the other guy a lot.

Can you tell me that he like mme or not? I really want to know.
Re: How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? by goldenisk(f): 2:01am On Oct 13, 2007
ha that one is easy now whan a boy likes you he'll be extranice he'll be soft and caring and he'll buy you things he'll also hang around you its all the same its happened to me like a million times so i know all, he'll come to you talking some intimate stuff like what time of guy do you like
but gals watchout some guys are nice just when they want you one they have you they become so dalm insensitive and uncaring and you end up getting sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.