Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC (16756 Views)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Lomprico2: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shameless fools!! cheesy cheesy

The same way oshimole called buhari 'incompetent' while chastising ngige, apc has also called kemi a forger and a criminal. cheesy

Make una make sure una complete the 'integrity' by jailing the certificate forger. I hia say na 14yr jail term. grin

Idiots!!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by sankky: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
ok
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by YorubaEmir: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by victorazyvictor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari should have done this earlier too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by kuntash: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Where is Buhari's WAEC cheesy

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by 2016v2017: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by HolyClement001(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
ok
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by bencr7: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rubbish, still blaming pdp

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Justinlean02(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shame on us all, we've failed as a nation and as a continent... Imagine ridiculous damage control of a whole FG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by idamokoemmanuel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari should also fellow the part of integrity by resigning as a result of fake WAEC result.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by 2016v2017: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Racoon:

grin grin grin cheesy I dey laugh.After Joe Igbokwe,Sagay,Femi Adeshina,the president himself, APC leadership and government failed in their schemings to bury the matter & as well procure another dubious "Oluwole" brand for her right?

A government whose president is a certificate forger too? Harbours the likes of Maina, Abba Kyari, OUK, Tinubu, Mikanti Baru, Lawal Babachir, Obono-Obla, Amaechi, Fayemi and many other questionable characters Continue your stupidity.The world knows better.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by famagro: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Advice your hero Saraki to at least take this path of honor too.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by manitoba(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
This man would have better kept quite than make people confirm who we think he is by these thrash he spew......

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by 2016v2017: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Justinlean02:
Shame on us all, we've failed as a nation and as a continent... Imagine ridiculous damage control of a whole FG

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by mamotalk: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC has lost a voter among the buhari diehards.
Power to the People

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by lloyds(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
One of the most foolish statements in recent time. . How can call integrity, when all your foundation is built on lies and deceit. .

Where was integrity when she was falsifying documents?.

Where is Buhari's Certificate. .?

I would never support PDP because they are not better, but APC needs to shut up on this.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
why did you allow her to run to UK?the yahoo girl should be chilling in kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by 2016v2017: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
baliyubla:
Why has the dullard not shown us " honour, strength, character and integrity", by also resigning, because of his forged WAEC certificate. Story for zombies.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by dadalicious: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
slivertongue:
she lacks integrity 2hav forged d cert.
dis is double speak from APC who said she was goin nowhere as she had don notin
She didn't forget certificate.
She was just a victim of the Nigerian corrupt system
I salute her for her courage to resign.
Amidst criticisms, she has become a hero to me if not many,.
So many people working now falsified their age during application or interview.

God forbids such person grows in career and ends up in politics...
Many people do fake insurance for cars and also fake drivers licence.
Please give this woman a break

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Lomprico2: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Justinlean02:

Pls dont use 'we'. I no follow

Our governments have been failing since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Lomprico2: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
famagro:
Advice your hero Saraki to at least take this path of honor too.

Why una (zombies) no dey fit get sense? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by JamesTPhillips: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolestchris:
sanity has at last be restored, I want to applaud Buhari on his efforts to sanitize Nigeria
but due to your ethnocentric tendencies, I reject you.
as one of the political aspirant, when I get elected, I will ensure that all regions are equally represented at federal appointments, how can all chief of staffs and security leaders be northerners.
Buhari I give you 7 days to follow federal character.
I take my bow
what sanity?is it in paying her off and flying her to the UK when she should be chilling in kuje?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Racoon:

grin grin grin cheesy I dey laugh.After Joe Igbokwe,Sagay,Femi Adeshina,the president himself, APC leadership and government failed in their schemings to bury the matter & as well procure another dubious "Oluwole" brand for her right?

A government whose president is a certificate forger too? Harbours the likes of Maina, Abba Kyari, OUK, Tinubu, Mikanti Baru, Lawal Babachir, Obono-Obla, Amaechi, Fayemi and many other questionable characters Continue your stupidity.The world knows better.

she has left now, I wonder what else you people will wail about since the DSS appointment cry had ended

you people state of reasoning made me feel exhausted whenever I discovered I'm in the same country with you. can you just imagine how you fo ol are defending politicians because of party affiliation? a lots of criminal cases was recorded under your personal Lord and saviour govt but he went further to prove to Nigeria that 1 is greater than two "stealing is not corruption" and you people still no get shame to be using him as reference in Democratic discourse?
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Lomprico2: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
kennynelcon:
grin APC this is too cheap, take the blame or keep quiet. Una don use style tarnish the lady image

Abi?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by lloyds(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria is the only country I know where you fake records and documents, and you were asked to resign and everyone is hailing you as hero.

The only country where you steal public funds upfront of them and you come back in few years and contest for leadership . And everyone hailing you.

What a country.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC
Thinks all Nigerians are zombies.
Even a repentant Evans the kidnapper is a salute to honour for APC.

Shameless!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mklancee:

what sanity?is it in paying her off and flying her to the UK when she should be chilling in kuje?

was Stella odua, diezani in kuje? even when the allegations against these two cooperative thieves was obvious PDP apologetic with shallow thinking
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by yerimastyle(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shame on APC in sane countries before you resign you have give a press briefing.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by nairaman66(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC cashing out through adeosun!! Scam of a party

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary / Southern Senators Revive Forum, Appoint Abiru As Chairman / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.