Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC (16752 Views)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

You're the one sleeping. Was Stella prosecuted then or not? Did you wail then about the protection the grand master gave her then? APC had failed so also PDP had failed. Gej protect Stella, buhari protect Kemi

Stella stole a huge some money which might ve get her killed in some Asia countries. Kemi forge nysc result unknown to her or known to.

If you didn't wail then you're fo o l i sh to wail now
The bolded statement exposed your zombie status
Full time.

Someone forged certificate, then u added "knowingly or unknowingly" .
You couldn't hide it again

Besides did Stella go to court?
Yes or No

Has kemi entered court?

A zombie is irredeemable as always
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Blitzerz:

The bolded statement exposed your zombie status
Full time.

Someone forged certificate, then u added "knowingly or unknowingly" .
You couldn't hide it again

Besides did Stella go to court?
Yes or No

Has kemi entered court?

A zombie is irredeemable as always

you won't cease to amuse me with your lack of comprehension. the funny part of this is that you're disgracing yourself

if you're not dumb you will know I made reference to her resignation letter that state someone handled the cert on her behalf as she was a neophyte to understand how exclusion discharge cert works here as a UK returnee. that prompted my unknown or known, you don't expect me to jump into conclusion as u dullard are doing here

till now nysc had never come out to call it fake, we only heard of her resignation but if the pressure on Stella to resign then and she was protected against people cry for her to be prosecuted didn't see the face of the day, I see no reason why u should continue crying if she wasn't prosecuted after her willing resignation

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by slivertongue: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2018
she was already wokin in naija wen she procured d cert&it was 2enhance her being appointd a commissioner.she knew d law
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by gare(f): 4:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

you won't cease to amuse me with your lack of comprehension. the funny part of this is that you're disgracing yourself

-
Says the idiort who thinks someone can forge nysc cert unknowingly considering all the personal identity certification proceedures involved.
Olodo!

[quote author=Ategberoson post=71263951]
if you're not dumb you will know I made reference to her resignation letter that state someone handled the cert on her behalf as she was a neophyte to
understand how exclusion discharge cert works here as a UK returnee. that prompted my unknown or known, you don't expect me to jump into conclusion as u dullard are doing here
-
See your ignorance at work again
You obviously dont even know the proceedure involved in getting the certificate.
No wonder!
By the way, let her mention the name of "the person" who got the certificate for her.
Neophyte indeed.

Ategberoson:

till now nysc had never come out to call it fake, we only heard of her resignation
-
Likewise, you saw Stella stealing too?

Ategberoson:

but if the pressure on Stella to resign then and she was protected against people cry for her to be prosecuted didn't see the face of the day, I see no reason why u should continue crying if she wasn't prosecuted after her willing resignation
Quiet
Stella went to court its left for prosecution to convince judiciary.
Let kemi go to court too
Why has she run?
Simple
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Blitzerz post=71264824][/quote]

which ojuju calaba court did she go then? go and drag her to court now as if she's responsible for your joblessness

you better get yourself busy and stop wailing already
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Justinlean02(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Lomprico2:

Pls dont use 'we'. I no follow

Our governments have been failing since 1960.
and to think you're not part of the govt, I wonder what you do in this our democracy...
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

which ojuju calaba court did she go then? go and drag her to court now as if she's responsible for your joblessness

you better get yourself busy and stop wailing already
You are only fooling yourself
Keep supporting stupidity
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Blitzerz:
I'm only fooling myself I'll Keep supporting stupidity

your life
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

My life
Is foolish
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Blitzerz:

I'm foolish and irredeemable ediot. thunder fyre me
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

I'm foolish and irredeemable ediot.
Of course
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Blitzerz:
Of course I'm apologetic to stupidity

I'm aware
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

I'm stupid
Are u aware?

Confirmed!
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Lomprico2: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Justinlean02:
and to think you're not part of the govt, I wonder what you do in this our democracy...

I am not and have never been part of any government!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi / 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.