Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC (16754 Views)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Shikena(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
Kemi Adeosun was very wrong in presenting forged NYSC certificate but those who are currently using WAEC certificates gotten through special centres and other malpractices think they have solid opinion on this matter.

Same thing with people with fake drivers licenses, plate numbers, vehicle insurance etc.

Nigeria is the HQ of hypocrites
Fear of my own people catch me when I discovered that my very first ever Naija passport paid for with my hard earned money and issued right inside Immigration office was fake! The thing pain me no be small. I know there are some improvements now but the thing shocked me and I lost even more money on failed trip and had to go through the process again with wide open eyes questioning everything to the point of almost becoming nuisance grin

Madam Kemi had to go as law is law until amended but I understand the situation very well I won't pretend like many are doing. I don't know how it is today but getting things done at NYSC and other government agencies back in the days was tough and several Nigerians who schooled abroad are probably holding on to fake exception certificates as we speak. Many are still crying today after discovering that they were brandishing fake C of O after paying millions on properties. No be the same Naija again?

One slowpoke has been making noise online for years pretending to be holy forgetting that some of us know how he got his WAEC certificate via exam malpractice by paying a friend in the university to write his exams for him at popular exam malpractice center. He didn't stop there with other malpractices at higher level. He even tried to contest election but lost the primaries, who knows maybe some people are actually waiting for him to win before exposing him.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Racoon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
goaldynman:

RUBBISH! This Devilish party of APC keeps taking Nigerians for a fool! As if our memory have forgotten how their agents like Sagay, Keyamo, Igbokwe tried moronically to defend Kemi Adeosun's forged certificate! We saw how APC was brandishing different NYSC certificate in the net trying to justify the forged certificate!

As if we didn't see how this govt tried to cajoled NYSC to cover up the matter! If not that there is already a matter in Court against her would she have resigned?

If APC wants to tell us they have any integrity, they should tell Buhari to produce his WAEC Certificate or resign!!
You mind these idiots in government angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by awa(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC is truly shameless at this moment. You hired someone and she works for you 3 years without you knowing she forged her NYSC and it took one dude to discover that for you.
While taking glory instead of burying your heads in shame. I pity the most educated tribe that will not apply their education in doing the right things. Mediocre......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by AlphaStyles(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hmm something must be wrong
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Optimist88(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Lol, she was just a victim of circumstances, what of other corrupt allegations that the administration has turned a blind eye to?

Kudos though, at least they agreed to succumb once

But while the opposition attack and call for her incarceration, remember the Senate president was entering the dock in court and still holding his office with clentched fists, maybe ya'll should have advised him too
He lost the case eventually? You can think more better bro!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Afonja007: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
Kemi Adeosun was very wrong in presenting forged NYSC certificate but those who are currently using WAEC certificates gotten through special centres and other malpractices think they have solid opinion on this matter.

Same thing with people with fake drivers licenses, plate numbers, vehicle insurance etc.

Nigeria is the HQ of hypocrites
when copers were killed by buhari supporters you didn't say anything

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Racoon:

grin grin grin cheesy I dey laugh.After Joe Igbokwe,Sagay,Femi Adeshina,the president himself, APC leadership and government failed in their schemings to bury the matter & as well procure another dubious "Oluwole" brand for her right?

A government whose president is a certificate forger too? Harbours the likes of Maina, Abba Kyari, OUK, Tinubu, Mikanti Baru, Lawal Babachir, Obono-Obla, Amaechi, Fayemi and many other questionable characters Continue your stupidity.The world knows better.
Don't mind them, it is not yet complete untill they visit her with the law.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by excomarow(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Flets:
Before APC gets carried away, the penalty for forgery is jail time. Adeosun should be prosecuted and sent to jail.

As usual the corruption loving govt have paid her off and sent her out of country.

Kudos to her

On like Saraki whose has corrupt cases but still hold on to power

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Bhol28: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Decision moment is around the corner,either to go back to era of impunity and massive economy lootery or continue with the era of prudence spending with high consideration for the masses welfare.I,m sure the latter decision will definitely prevail.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
So without NYSC u can't work for FG?
Thats The Law Bro.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Homeboiy: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
REELnewz:
Thats The Law Bro.

what of people that did part time or distance learning in university?
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Shikena(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
Yes, if the job requires a degree/higher diploma but with some specific exemptions.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Some Honour & Integrity Indeed.Meanwhile,the Former S G F Is Still As Free As A Bird Despite The Findings Of The Presidential Probe Headed By The V P Which Indicted Mr Lawal.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by madridsta007(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Racoon:

grin grin grin cheesy I dey laugh.After Joe Igbokwe,Sagay,Femi Adeshina,the president himself, APC leadership and government failed in their schemings to bury the matter & as well procure another dubious "Oluwole" brand for her right?

A government whose president is a certificate forger too? Harbours the likes of Maina, Abba Kyari, OUK, Tinubu, Mikanti Baru, Lawal Babachir, Obono-Obla, Amaechi, Fayemi and many other questionable characters Continue your stupidity.The world knows better.

My worry is if the stupidity is normalised in Nigeria’s politics. If propaganda is normalised. If witch-hunting is normalised. If harassment of opposition and civilian elements is normalised. If allowing officials with forged documents escape the country after the heat from the public hasn’t been turned on them is normalised.... We would be creating a terrible place for future generations to live in if APC’s kind of impunity is normalised. This is my biggest worry. The future, not necessarily the now.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Shikena(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
What of people that did part time or distance learning in university?
If in doubt, visit NYSC office for clarification. Also, the university's students affairs unit should be able to provide this information. I believe, if you are above 30 at the time of graduation you are exempted, there may be other exemption scenarios also, but will still need to process & collect your exemption certificate (If this is the case BE VERY CAREFUL, learn from Madam Kemi - they will pretend to be helping you, collect money for their services, and still DO you in future).
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by divinelove(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

you can't work in Nigerian private or government

except as an entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by sportskid(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
goaldynman:

RUBBISH! This Devilish party of APC keeps taking Nigerians for a fool! As if our memory have forgotten how their agents like Sagay, Keyamo, Igbokwe tried moronically to defend Kemi Adeosun's forged certificate! We saw how APC was brandishing different NYSC certificate in the net trying to justify the forged certificate!

As if we didn't see how this govt tried to cajoled NYSC to cover up the matter! If not that there is already a matter in Court against her would she have resigned?

If APC wants to tell us they have any integrity, they should tell Buhari to produce his WAEC Certificate or resign!!

You sabi book

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Temptee101(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Stupid, foolish, useless, devilish, wicked, evil and demonic party, it's now they will react

God punish y'all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by madridsta007(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

I think these ones can get an exemption certificate. Without an NYSC certificate or an exemption certificate anyone that graduates before he/she is aged 30 should forget about working in public service at the very least. The law doesn’t hold as mandatory for private firms.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

All Graduates Of Nigerian Open Universities,, Part Time & Distance Learning Graduates From Other Universities Are Now Eligible 4 N Y S C.That Is If U Within The Age Range,30 Yrs.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Racoon(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

she has left now, I wonder what else you people will wail about since the DSS appointment cry had ended

you people state of reasoning made me feel exhausted whenever I discovered I'm in the same country with you. can you just imagine how you fo ol are defending politicians because of party affiliation?

a lots of criminal cases was recorded under your personal Lord and saviour govt but he went further to prove to Nigeria that 1 is greater than two "stealing is not corruption" and you people still no get shame to be using him as reference in Democratic discourse?
[/s]
Both stealing & forgery are all corrupt acts punishable by Nigerian laws.Dont buzz me if you have nothing sensible to say.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Kingjames(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
baliyubla:
Why has the dullard not shown us " honour, strength, character and integrity", by also resigning, because of his forged WAEC certificate. Story for zombies.
..nooo resign for what

after all he duly paid for the NEPA bill

allow him to enjoin his light

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by micflo28(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
See campaign tool
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shikena:

If in doubt, visit NYSC office for clarification. Also, the university's students affairs unit should be able to provide this information. I believe, if you are above 30 at the time of graduation you are exempted, there may be other exemption scenarios also, but will still need to process & collect your exemption certificate (If this is the case BE VERY CAREFUL, learn from Madam Kemi - they will pretend to be helping you, collect money for their services, and still DO you in future).
Point Of Correction,when U Graduate From Any Tertiary Institution,Your Letter Of Exemption Is Delivered 2 Ur School 4 Collection,that Is When U Over 30yrs At The Time Of Graduation.Your N Y S C Discharge Cert Is Given To U By N Y S C At The End Of Ur Service.Kemi Adeosun's Case Is Diff.Having Graduated Abroad She Shud Have Submitted Herself 2 D N Y S C,they Will Give Her Further Info On What To Do.Instead She Chose To Use The Short Cut Which Landed Her In The Position She Is In.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by degamemaster(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
“It was these acts of corruption, impunity, irresponsibility and executive rascality that made Nigerians vote in the President Buhari administration in 2015, with its change mantra to put a stop to such undemocratic practices,” Nabena said.

But unfortunately, Nigerians are under same corrupt practices that made them voted for a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolestchris:
sanity has at last be restored, I want to applaud Buhari on his efforts to sanitize Nigeria
but due to your ethnocentric tendencies, I reject you.
as one of the political aspirant, when I get elected, I will ensure that all regions are equally represented at federal appointments, how can all chief of staffs and security leaders be northerners.
Buhari I give you 7 days to follow federal character.
I take my bow
So this boy still dey mumu himself
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by AreaFada2: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC people are clowns.

Integrity for being found out for fraud? So why are they arresting 419 and yahoo plus people if politicians can do far worse? Yahoo boys do fraud for money, Adeosun did it for money, position, power and influence. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Both stealing & forgery are all corrupt acts punishable by Nigerian laws.Dont buzz me if you have nothing sensible to say.

oh you've change mouth so sudden, Nigeria law not Nigerian law and learn your punctuation marks, very important
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by linearity: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
Kemi's travail is a lesson to everyone, don't cut corners and make sure you get your documents by yourself.

To those who got their certificates through examination malpractices, I hope you're all willing to return your certificates coz you're no different from Kemi

How did she ‘travail’ she benefited, collected salary and the honor of the Finance Minister through using a fake certificate and went without punishment and you call that travail?

She ripped off the Nation and reaped where didn’t plant, she deprived another Nigeria with the qualifications of that office from their job.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by georgelilian154(f): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari should resign as well... as his W
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by georgelilian154(f): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari should resign as well... as his WAEC result is fake as well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / Taskforce Brutalise Otodo Gbame Residents Protesting Illegal Eviction By Ambode / Tickets: 62 Aggrieved APC Reps Await Panel Report, Plot Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.