Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC (16758 Views)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by bayelsaowei(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
Kemi Adeosun was very wrong in presenting forged NYSC certificate but those who are currently using WAEC certificates gotten through special centres and other malpractices think they have solid opinion on this matter.

Same thing with people with fake drivers licenses, plate numbers, vehicle insurance etc.

Nigeria is the HQ of hypocrites
so which fake certificate do you have ?? Hope Buhari has found his real waec result.. because I sense a huge waec scandal tsunami coming to hit the old man this next election campaign. . Just fake and useless leaders we have ...what a pity for the country...
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by AngelicBeing: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Where is Buhari's WAEC cheesy
tongue

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by chinex276(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
GFor fuvcks sake, someone that's suppose to be behind bars, This summaries every damn thing wrong in our INSANE clime

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by bejeria101(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hailing a criminal and using the word intergrity? How? Did any of you apc minions attend any sort of school? Intergrity cant exist in a party like apc. Intergrity is what Gej did in 2015 what your Daura President would die trying to do. Intergrity kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
There is no integrity here. The motivation to commit fraud was there. Was she under duress or stress to forge? If you truly want to serve without selfish interests, you wouldn’t forge. Present your case, make it clear you don’t have a NYsC certificate, state your reasons. If competence comes before beraucracy in Nigeria, they would let you if you are thought to be competent. Unfortunately, this case confirms... The Nigerian people have a problem. She is well educated, has lived in countries perceived to be saner but yet no integrity. Another Deziani is who I see here. We are laughing over it and doing the APC and PDP war. The truth is we have a problem... Nigerians. It’s a call for concern... The situation is a ticking bomb that could be very disastrous!
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by bejeria101(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
kgr8mike:
Where is Integrity when we can't find the WAEC certificate of Mr. Integrity himself?

I just hate it when they use that word! Intergrity as if they know what it means. They are far frm intergrity!
Intergrity is far frm them!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by bejeria101(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
I just hate it when they use that word! Intergrity as if they know what it means. They are far frm intergrity!
Intergrity is far frm them!
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

was Stella odua, diezani in kuje? even when the allegations against these two cooperative thieves was obvious PDP apologetic with shallow thinking
Shebi that was the period before u shouted CHANGE!
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by insperyadyou: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
Kemi's travail is a lesson to everyone, don't cut corners and make sure you get your documents by yourself.

To those who got their certificates through examination malpractices, I hope you're all willing to return your certificates coz you're no different from Kemi
you are more than very very correct on this
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by OmonoWrites: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Indeed. Only a fool will not see through this cloaks and daggers stuff.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Blitzerz:

Shebi that was the period before u shouted CHANGE!

I'm not apologetic to any political parties as all of them had failed but I hate hypocrisy. if you dimwits don't criticize Stella odua then it's foolishness on these unnecessary noise about Kemi adeosun
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by hush15: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Racoon:

http://thenationonlineng.net/kemi-adeosuns-resignation-salute-to-honour-integrity-apc/

Fellow Nigerians, all these are still but a pinch of salt. the main dish is to be served at the 2019 elections. We must protect what is ours come 2019 cos if you expecting it to be fair and square, then i really ffeel sorry for you and this country.

this is just to open everyone to the real threat.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by xbernardx(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
I believe the world you live in has internet, find out men if Noble intention across the world who let go of power to protect their integrity

Reverse is for Saraki to the point he is renowned for betraying his biological father

Yet I should think more better, smh

Optimist88:
He lost the case eventually? You can think more better bro!
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Shikena(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
REELnewz:
Kemi Adeosun's Case Is Diff.Having Graduated Abroad She Shud Have Submitted Herself 2 D N Y S C,they Will Give Her Further Info On What To Do.Instead She Chose To Use The Short Cut Which Landed Her In The Position She Is In.
How do you submit yourself to NYSC in this case? Just curious to know? Are you sure she was not scammed right inside NYSC office? Let's keep in mind that we live in a different world today in terms of information access. I can easily get info on anything Nigeria on Nairaland today but not that easy some years back.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Lol, she was just a victim of circumstances, what of other corrupt allegations that the administration has turned a blind eye to?

Kudos though, at least they agreed to succumb once

But while the opposition attack and call for her incarceration, remember the Senate president was entering the dock in court and still holding his office with clentched fists, maybe ya'll should have advised him too

''she was just a victim of circumstances''

Pls stop painting forgery, Its a major criminal offence
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Blitzerz: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

I'm not apologetic to any political parties as all of them had failed but I hate hypocrisy. if you dimwits don't criticize Stella odua then it's foolishness on these unnecessary noise about Kemi adeosun
In your dimwit world,
Stella Odua is still in power fa?

Wake up!
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by xbernardx(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is this the biggest corruption breakthrough of recent times? There are far worse cases swept under the carpet, so let us not over flog the issue

How come Ogun state, dss and national assembly never noticed, until one super man surfaced. Understand the politics of Nigeria

PrecisionFx:

''she was just a victim of circumstances''

Pls stop painting forgery, Its a major criminal offence
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

was Stella odua, diezani in kuje? even when the allegations against these two cooperative thieves was obvious PDP apologetic with shallow thinking
I thought you said your apc will bring change
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by chernest2002: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari should emulate kemi and resign because he have no waec certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mklancee:

I thought you said your apc will bring change

I won't stoop to that your yeye babysit talk here because I'm not an apologetic to any parties. Both parties had failed but I won't be here reading u people hypocrisy.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Blitzerz:

In your dimwit world,
Stella Odua is still in power fa?

Wake up!

You're the one sleeping. Was Stella prosecuted then or not? Did you wail then about the protection the grand master gave her then? APC had failed so also PDP had failed. Gej protect Stella, buhari protect Kemi

Stella stole a huge some money which might ve get her killed in some Asia countries. Kemi forge nysc result unknown to her or known to.

If you didn't wail then you're fo o l i sh to wail now
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Is this the biggest corruption breakthrough of recent times? There are far worse cases swept under the carpet, so let us not over flog the issue

How come Ogun state, dss and national assembly never noticed, until one super man surfaced. Understand the politics of Nigeria

Oga stop saying absolute nonsense, There is nothing to understand here.

This is a case of forgery, Stop painting criminality. That there are other corruption cases that buhari ignored doesnt mean that Adeosuns forgery case is a case of circumstance. She forged a certificate, She was caught n exposed and she resigned. Simple.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by koolaid87: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kemi must be jailed to serve as a deterrent to others.

APC needs to show the nation that the fight against corruption shows no mercy for no one
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by okeybig: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC don't have integrity, because some group of people approach court for nysc to provide her certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Its only buhari i pity during next election. Especially with likes of Sowore competing. The noise that would be made about his Nepa bill certificate will reach the heavens. He should better jejely not run again.
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by AbelDjassi: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Where is Buhari's WAEC cheesy

Ask Babangida and his goons!

I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar. I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge. I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria. I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State: Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s. When I was in WAEC, I was put on the council of the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) in 1966 by the national government of Aguiyi Ironsi. I was put on three important committees. The vice-chancellor and others were interested that I became a full staff of the university which I was not really keen about. But I finally accepted out of pressure. When I was serving on the council of the University of Ife, I was among the three-member committee selected by Chief Obafemi Awolowo as the first chancellor. I was on the council that installed him in 1967.

Source: https://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

I won't stoop to that your yeye babysit talk here because I'm not an apologetic to any parties. Both parties had failed but I won't be here reading u people hypocrisy.
hypocrisy? do you know the meaning of hypocrisy?any open-minded person will see the sense on my first post you quoted. stop hiding behind I don't support any of the two major party. stop being a coward because we know you are a sia baba supporter
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by AbelDjassi: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Optional09:
Buhari should resign following his WAEC forgery

What WAEC forgery fool?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by AbelDjassi: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
kuntash:

Exactly!

What exactly? You think you've made an iota of sense? angry
Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by AbelDjassi: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
lloyds:
One of the most foolish statements in recent time. . How can call integrity, when all your foundation is built on lies and deceit. .

Where was integrity when she was falsifying documents?.

Where is Buhari's Certificate. .?

I would never support PDP because they are not better, but APC needs to shut up on this.

Ask Babangida and his goons.

Reacting to the PDP campaign spokesman’s assertion while speaking as a guest on Channels TV’s breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, Mr. Mohammed explained that after Buhari was overthrown in a military coup in 1985, his house was ransacked and most of his documents were either stolen or burnt.

According to him, upon his (Buhari) return from exile, the former head of state swore an affidavit to show that his results were missing.
“This happened long ago. He was a former head of State and I don’t think he’s going to look for job anywhere where they would ask him to bring his original credentials. He swore an affidavit and he tendered it when he contested for the presidency in 2003, 2007 and 2011 respectively. So what is the noise about Buhari’s credentials?

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/alhaji-lai-mohammed-gives-reason-why.html

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC by Ategberoson(m): 12:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Mklancee:

hypocrisy? do you know the meaning of hypocrisy?any open-minded person will see the sense on my first post you quoted. stop hiding behind I don't support any of the two major party. stop being a coward because we know you are a sia baba supporter

thunder fyre sai baba and gej together. so I go get that time to be supporting one politician that don't know I exist? I'm not as dumb as you guys here and for the literally meaning of hypocrisy it suit how you people defend them biasedly here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Speaks On Fake Prophecies, What Prophets Should Be Doing For Nigeria / COVID-19: Imo Bans Easter Church Services / FG Approves Bailout For Broadcast Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.