Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) (37583 Views)

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by AHCB: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
So all those Nigerian celebrities who gave themselves brain tumor over this incident can now learn never to really believe everything they read online. Especially if the details are sketchy.

11 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by ticoticotico: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
People can do anything for 4 fame

5 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by tsinzu: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jussie Smollett is a fool

2 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hail Donald Trump

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
I don’t get it.
Rather than fake it using only makeup he went the extra mile.
When they say black people lack brain cells I’m slowly tending to believe.

3 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by mildflame: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
SmoWHO?

1 Like

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Baddiezz:
He claimed to be assaulted by Trump supporters in a hate crime and gave a very inconsistent and unbelievable story. There were all sorts of reasons people doubted it- the unlikelihood of anyone recognizing him at night in -20 degree temperatures or the fact he was carrying a cell phone in one hand, subway sandwich in the other, and 'fought back' yet was on video walking away unscathed, sandwich in hand.
His story was very widely touted in the media and lots of celebrities, talk shows, politicians, etc lined up to denounce the attack and use it as a reason to condemn Trump. Multiple democratic presidential candidates issued statements condemning the supposed hate crime, and Jussie was given prime airtime to tell his story, and we got to watch Ellen Page go on Colbert's show and give a real impassioned denunciation of Trump and whatnot.
Now in the past few days details have trickled out from the Chicago PD investigation that are establishing how Jussie Smollett orchestrated the whole thing. The two attackers he had described as white men wearing MAGA caps were actually two black nigerian extras from Empire and his gym buddies. His botched attempt to mislead police with doctored cell phone logs led investigators right to his conspirators, and police quickly had proof of them using Lyft to that part of town and back, and buying the clothesline used as a noose. When questioned, they spilled the beans and said Jussie paid them $4000 to stage the assault. Now we're at the point where the nigerians have been released without charges, but police wish to question Jussie again, and he has lawyered up hardcore.
You write so beautifully.

9 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by mildflame: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:
Hail Donald Trump

Sharp men country
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
shocked

He seeks to paint the Trump administration bad..
But it has come back to bite him

This is surprising..
He should be prosecuted if found guilty..

I actually felt somehow about the news when it first broke (Like it was fake).. I guess I was right.
May God help us all.
The Trump administration is bad. I doubt that was why.
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why am I not surprised by this. That guy has always given me a funny ass vibe.

1 Like

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
nijabazaar:
I wish i am gay...

To become famous...
To be sought after by the media
To be on everyone's lips.
To be offered a movie role.
To be Manolo Blaniks Shoe model
To go on Gucci's Runway
To get visa to Canada without hassles
Finally to escape Poverty
stop wishing and become one please. I am planning to go into the business of selling adult pampas. I will need plenty customers please.

3 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Why will he orchestrate d attack? I'm confused sha
Attention dude. Public sympathy. Promotion of homosexuality

5 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by mmclatino(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
all for fame, not New .
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
jabor4Naija:

To make people hate trump and his followers the more

4 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
jabor4Naija:
prolly hatred for Trump. He made it seems it was Trump supporters that attacked him. According to what i read though.

4 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by Lewise9: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Was he looking for sympathy or wat?
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Everybody sends Nigerians on evil erands. They know they love money and can do anything to have it.

5 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by nijabazaar: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
stop wishing and become one please. I am planning to go into the business of selling adult pampas. I will need plenty customers please.

If only wishes were horses beggars will ride...
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by RTSC: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
They are dragging democrats back.

Now, Americans are going to rally round Trump big time.

5 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by RTSC: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
BTW, the two so called Nigerians are of Yoruba origin.

Just to clear the air.

5 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by Maxi3k(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Finally nigerians are on the news
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Baddiezz:
He claimed to be assaulted by Trump supporters in a hate crime and gave a very inconsistent and unbelievable story. There were all sorts of reasons people doubted it- the unlikelihood of anyone recognizing him at night in -20 degree temperatures or the fact he was carrying a cell phone in one hand, subway sandwich in the other, and 'fought back' yet was on video walking away unscathed, sandwich in hand.
His story was very widely touted in the media and lots of celebrities, talk shows, politicians, etc lined up to denounce the attack and use it as a reason to condemn Trump. Multiple democratic presidential candidates issued statements condemning the supposed hate crime, and Jussie was given prime airtime to tell his story, and we got to watch Ellen Page go on Colbert's show and give a real impassioned denunciation of Trump and whatnot.
Now in the past few days details have trickled out from the Chicago PD investigation that are establishing how Jussie Smollett orchestrated the whole thing. The two attackers he had described as white men wearing MAGA caps were actually two black nigerian extras from Empire and his gym buddies. His botched attempt to mislead police with doctored cell phone logs led investigators right to his conspirators, and police quickly had proof of them using Lyft to that part of town and back, and buying the clothesline used as a noose. When questioned, they spilled the beans and said Jussie paid them $4000 to stage the assault. Now we're at the point where the nigerians have been released without charges, but police wish to question Jussie again, and he has lawyered up hardcore.

Jeez. I just hope this is copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by Sirlins(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fucking orchestrator......... undecidedgay orchestrator
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by SlayerForever: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, the two so called Nigerians are of Yoruba origin.

Just to clear the air.

Wicked!

2 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by rapid101(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
All dis useless gays dem angry
I don't ve problem wit dem

But my problem is I don't know why de want to force d whole world to b like dem

4 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by AerialMapper: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin embarassed
Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
The report and widespread broadcast and TV interviews are all because he is gay. Nowhere near that coverage would be given now that it was all a set up.... that would not be good for gays.

3 Likes

Re: How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) by slysteel: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stop sharing fake stuff online,even the report you posted never stated clearly that they did it and that's why police released them,police only went after them because they were seen around the area and that's all,stop helping police propagate their defense of white supremacist.
After the Osundairo brothers were arrested, their lawyer, Gloria Schmidt, told News agencies they were not involved in the attack and secured their release.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Photo Of Falz's 26th Birthday Cake / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.