Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) (30239 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Akanniade(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Elaborate scam to deceive gullible Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUtkHW2MwWE

UPS battery was drained in this one grin
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by debaj10: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Akanniade:
Elaborate scam to deceive gullible Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUtkHW2MwWE

UPS battery was drained in this one grin
hang on a minute.
y is it a scam, even if his design failed?
1. u have water in abundance.
2. u can split d water molecules into oxygen and hydrogen.
3. u sell off d oxygen.
4. ur hydrogen "fuel cell" powers ur electrical devices- eg, hydrogen powered EV's- and d hydrogen generating system.
5. use ur o2 money to buy whatever u need to replenish ur system- mainly d catalytic metals.

so, how is dis a scam?
all the above is currently being done in labs, factories and all manner of industry.
instead of all dis yabbing, our concern should be how to do dis properly!
because truth b told, it's a dangerous project-
hydrogen is highly volatile.
but still-
y all d bashing?

simplyleo, jobhunter11, omoluabi16, anonimi
make una tok put.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/scientists-develop-device-that-splits-water-clean-oxygen-hydrogen-247/
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2019
debaj10:
hang on a minute.
3. u sell off d oxygen.
4. ur hydrogen "fuel cell" powers ur electrical devices- eg, hydrogen powered EV's- and d hydrogen generating system.
5. use ur o2 money to buy whatever u need to replenish ur system- mainly d catalytic metals.

so, how is dis a scam?
all the above is currently being done in labs, factories and all manner of industry.
but still-
y all d bashing?

make una tok put.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/scientists-develop-device-that-splits-water-clean-oxygen-hydrogen-247/
A lot of conflicting principles upon how this magical machine works have been stated all in attempt to explain the obviously unexplainable.

And of all non scientific principles presented so far, I must say this is by far the dumbest.

1. Water is available in abundance, fact. Now you need hydrogen gas to be the fuel and a way of obtaining this gas is by splitting the water molecules into it constituent elements, right? Now, how do you split it? With knife or cutlass or scissors?

2. Yes, water can be split into its constituent elements using several chemical techniques (e.g. electrolysis) in the laboratories of learning institutions, but this is done only for demonstration purpose because the energy expended in breaking the covalently bonded water molecules is more than the liberated heat energy, hence very uneconomical.

3. Assuming at the end of the day, you finally get the hydrogen from the water, how does it now act as fuel to the generator?

a. Or was it stated the generator has a combustion chamber for burning the hydrogen leading to the up and down movement of pistons and ultimately converting the ensuing mechanical energy to electrical?

b. Or the mere presence of hydrogen gas is enough to give an output electrical energy?

4. Talking about catalytic metal, pls what is the job of catalyst in chemical reaction? It speed up the reaction, that is all. How does it achieve that? It simply lowers the activation energy. Note "lowered", not "cancelled". Meaning you must still put in energy, though not as much as may be required without the catalyst. Even at that, there is compensation for the lowered energy and I'm not ready to go into that for now except on your request.

Pls, stop trying to explain the unexplainable.

The scientists that brought this knowledge to you understand these things far better than you and most likely must have thought of same but knew it is impossible.

If you look at the knowledge applied in designing most of the hi-tech equipment we use today, you will appreciate the effort of great scientists instead of sitting down thinking of weird things like this.

In generating electricity you can only think of tapping any untapped energy for it rather than thinking of coming up with one unsustainable wuru wuru one that doesn't require energy input.

Bottomline, you can't cheat nature. You can't create energy, though you can change its form. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by debaj10: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

Pls, stop trying to explain the unexplainable.

The scientists that brought this knowledge to you understand these things far better than you and most likely must have thought of same but knew it is impossible.

If you look at the knowledge applied in designing most of the hi-tech equipment we use today, you will appreciate the effort of great scientists instead of sitting down thinking of weird things like this.

In generating electricity you can only think of tapping any untapped energy for it rather than thinking of coming up with one unsustainable wuru wuru one that doesn't require energy input.

Bottomline, you can't cheat nature. You can't create energy, though you can change its form. cool

ur quite ryt.
hence, d scientists making advances in dis project.
whether his presentation or technique is correct or flawed, my stance remains-
encourage, advise, modify, improve.
na so d oyinbo below take reach wia dem dey:
https://www.nairaland.com/5417573/scientists-developed-most-efficient-water-splitting

and tone down ur posturing.
whatever ur knowledge base, humility should grow, d more u know.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Akanniade(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
debaj10:
hang on a minute.
3. u sell off d oxygen.

so, how is dis a scam?
but still-
y all d bashing?

make una tok put.

The time spent vigorously defending an obvious scam is better utilized in a little observation of the presented video.
- He put it on, a beep typical of ups and inverters.
- While running, intermitent beep typical of low batteries in ups and inverters.

While at it let me post a better packaged american version of the scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FquMihzI-E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by debaj10: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Akanniade:

The time spent vigorously defending an obvious scam is better utilized in a little observation of the presented video.
- He put it on, a beep typical of ups and inverters.
- While running, intermitent beep typical of low batteries in ups and inverters.

While at it let me post a better packaged american version of the scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FquMihzI-E
guy, leave rubbish 4 lawma.
y will I defend a project I have little knowledge of?
but-
d science behind hydrogen as fuel is well established.
if he's a scammer, fyn
but if d science behind his model is sound, find ways to positively criticize and encourage him.
after all, d science is still evolving, like most technologies:

2014-

2017-
https://www.sciencealert.com/new-water-splitting-methods-could-unlock-hydrogen-s-green-energy-potential

abi, how many of u even bothered to check online for similar projects?
na wa for critics o.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by booksrite001: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
fedrick901:

Check out his net worth https://porumba.com/nikola-tesla-net-worth/

I checked it. 100k. That's the disadvantage of not being an entrepreneur.

Well, his legacy lives on. So many people and culture believe that legacy is everything. They will die for it; for what the world will remember them for. I think he died a forever rich man. He will always have space in our textbooks.

Leonardo Da'Vinci too didn't have much of a fortune before he died. Though he dined with kings and whined with queens, he would never know his painting would become priceless a few hundred years later.

Everything we do today, let's try to leave a good footprint. Create a Legacy. Legacy is worth living for. Not everyone is talented to do the unusual. Not every talented person would get the opportunity to show the world the product of their gifts. Even when many are called, only few are chosen.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by kimduhan2: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2019
I think we need to use energy efficient technologies for safe our environment. I decided to install Energy efficient roofing in my house. Special for it I apply to company in LA click here That roofuse reflective materials to block the sun’s rays.
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Electricals: 5:27am On Nov 16, 2019
cool

2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Horus(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD3F_tNymZQ

Nigeria: Engineer invents water-powered generator
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Joelobioha(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2021

Fuel will still become valueless
and this will become a big threat to the inventor.. Ask Nikola Tesla for more details
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Joelobioha(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2021
booksrite001:

I'll quote this part alone. The other part is your auto biography. kiss
I know what's stopping the scaling. I can't deny that your question makes sense. Just the question. Okay. But I don't know what good telling you will do except if I see you as a potential investor in this project. Which can be true or not. I keep my fringers crossed. No vex sir. Just listen.

First and foremost, I am using low end magnets. Picked from a 20watt speaker. There are natural magnets and electro magnets. The field this one create is very weak to what the project needs. Even you can clamp two of these magnets together on their same polarity with little effort.

Where are good magnets. Natural earth magnets are rare. And quite expensive. I saw some on ebay but they are still weak. I found a USA based firm that's working on this thing. They actually made a very strong magnet and filed the patient for it. Their secret to making it is known as hidden.

Poor magnets loose their fields in this process when load is involved. Imagine a typical discharging.

The future of this project might result to magnets being used as fuels for the magnetic generators. Just as uranium fuel is eventually renewed in a neclear reactor even if 10kg lasts for 10 years or in an RTG.

If you fund this project with $10k, I'll show you the prototype and we can discuss business.

Mr Thomas Dorox
check ITER's central solenoid the magnets so powerful it can lift a ship.. That's what they're gonna use in the ITER reactor to suspend plasma long enough to start the reaction
Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by cyrusmillz: 8:38pm On Mar 15
aalangel:
Channels and their stupid watermark, like they have a monopoly of all stories....

I'll find this guy and I'll interview him. lipsrsealed

Did you ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.