Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) (30254 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Water can produce electricity if you split it to hydrogen by electrolysis...
Though that is not the principle this so called invention uses, if you watch the video. It uses water-turbine according to the inventor, but the question is, what forces the water to drive the turbine? That energy must be coming from somewhere.

About splitting of water molecules into its elements thereby liberating energy using electrolysis, don't you connect cells (batteries) at the terminals of the electrodes? Is battery not giving electrical energy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:
Absolute nonsense and ingredients.

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

But for a portable generator running on water as fuel, 100% impossible.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided

Chaiii u sabi book o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by litaninja(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
That's what i'd put my money on...

ARCHEMEDESME:
Quick guess
He could be using electricity from the battery to split water into hydrogen and oxygen and taking the hydrogen for combustion to and using the generated pressure to turn a turbine or power a hydrogen fuel cell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by SilasNwude: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided
i must say that you Sabi well well
dude should tell us the source of his energy the added pressure to the water

lol there must be a wind mill somewhere hidden capable of turning and adding pressure to the water

but as you said non pressurized water cannot power any shitt

from a mechanical engineering grad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

No wonder a whiteman said that a Nigerian can memorise a whole note book offhand but can't construct anything because he doesn't know how to do that.

You are a typical example

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by SilasNwude: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:

Couldn't have said it any better.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by AdemolaA2: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

The fact that I haven't invented anything doesn't mean I should swallow anything in the name of invention.

The world and indeed the universe has natural law that can't be violated.

The concept if creating something out of nothing is against the natural law and can't sustain.

Generator running on water is sane as creating something out of nothing.

Who wrote the laws ? I mean those natural laws ?
And what makes you think the law can’t be re-written ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by profmallor: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
He might have made a breakthrough, just because he is at our backyard in Nigeria doesnt mean he might not have hit gold. I am equally curious to know how he managed it.

Simplyleo:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by wilfrik200(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
You are right but what struck me is the idea of charging the battery with the output power from the cylinder which would have to be converted to DC. there will be loses along the line due to heat, friction and so on, How this adds up is what i am trying to figure out.

However, I applaud the gentleman for this and I hope the design can be picked up and analysed mathematically to ensure it is sustainable and realistic.

Simplyleo:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
slimfit1:
For those people still thinking of oil carry on oh. Well done my brother. Fashola won't see this one still Americans come and take him from us.
see as them dea deceive you with niaraland fake news. you think it is possible to create electricity from that little water?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by SilasNwude: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

And what turns the water to steam? Abi the steam just dey form from water on its own ni?

The ship you talked about has boilers, and what powers the boilers? Abi the steam in ship just dey form on its own ni? Infact, after converting the water to steam, the steam is made to pass through a restricted chamber to get good speed of the steam jet befor it can propel the ship, same applies to turning the blades of a turbine in case of electricity generation.

A good application of getting steam from water is the case of gas turbine for generating electricity and the gas is the fuel whose chemical energy actually gets converted.

Bottomline, no man can create energy, he can only change its form. Any invention that says energy is being created is nothing but bunkum that can't stand the test of time.
you remind me of my thermodynamics grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Waoooooh .. you know a lot about physical science and you are still yet to invent anything ... smh .. someone has invented one and you’re here countering the dude .. channels tv couldn’t have been wrong on this one . Don’t you think so?

Keep quiet. How do u know he is yet to invent anything? What he told u is the absolute truth. So shut up and learn from people more knowledgeable than u. It's not everytime u expose your ignorance because u want to encourage an "invention".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Waoooooh .. you know a lot about physical science and you are still yet to invent anything ... smh .. someone has invented one and you’re here countering the dude .. channels tv couldn’t have been wrong on the one . Don’t you think so ?

Let him be... It's good to have critics (especially arm chair ones) to help keep the truly successful people on their toes and soaring higher. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by picoba(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019

I guy call Remi (Late) came up with a generator that uses water like this back then 2002 in Osogbo, Pain state. I'm happy to hear this. However, L huge the inventor to work harder to bring this to market. But never depend on Nigeria government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
GMBuhari:

Someone already invented and tested generators and cars operating on H2O in the late 70s or early 80s

The inventor died mysteriously and his plans were never recovered

Eeyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Starz825(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

What are you now insinuating...u haven't even seen the guy's project u are trying to prove him wrong 100%...
Na wa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by AdemolaA2: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

Let him be... It's good to have critics (especially arm chair ones) to help keep the truly successful people on their toes and soaring higher. grin

Well , I agree with you .. I’m pretty sure if it was a white man in the western world that invented this .. some of us would have gullibly applauded the person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by RevT1: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

The fact that I haven't invented anything doesn't mean I should swallow anything in the name of invention.

The world and indeed the universe has natural law that can't be violated.

The concept if creating something out of nothing is against the natural law and can't sustain.

Generator running on water is sane as creating something out of nothing.
U even agreed u have not invented anything and u have the temerity to badmouth someone that has or is working hard to make a difference. Nobody forced you to believe anything. Just keep ur pessimism to ur ignorant little self. Bad energy distributor like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by 41lady(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice invention.
Why YouTube removed the video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
wilfrik200:
You are right but what struck me is the idea of charging the battery with the output power from the cylinder which would have to be converted to DC. there will be loses along the line due to heat, friction and so on, How this adds up is what i am trying to figure out.

However, I applaud the gentleman for this and I hope the design can be picked up and analysed mathematically to ensure it is sustainable and realistic.

It won't add up. The all he will just be doing is giving back a small fraction and it won't contribute to anything much. Either the guy is duplicitous or he doesn't really understand what he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
SilasNwude:

i must say that you Sabi well well
dude should tell us the source of his energy the added pressure to the water

lol there must be a wind mill somewhere hidden capable of turning and adding pressure to the water

but as you said non pressurized water cannot power any shitt

from a mechanical engineering grad.
God bless you jare. The emboldened is the koko.

So many dumbos on the forum who don't jack about physical sciences already killing themselves inside my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by BRASH: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Taciturn1: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
martowskin1:

U sound intelligent to be so dumb
Watch your tongue, because others could learn from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by slimfit1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

see as them dea deceive you with niaraland fake news. you think it is possible to create electricity from that little water?

Yeah I've seen one get knowledge my brother goggle it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by slimfit1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

Yeah I've seen one get knowledge my brother goggle it.
Some of them are used to run or power London buses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by ntyce(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Well , I agree with you .. I’m pretty sure if it was a white man in the western world that invented this .. some ouf us would have gullibly applaud the person ..

The white man can't and won't call this an invention...
Yes he generatesmd electricity but not from water....
The source of the energy isn't water....

What he created isn't sustainable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
SilasNwude:

you remind me of my thermodynamics grin
Come o.

You read mech engine ni?

Those are terms used by mech engine students.

That is to say you sef don pass through rigours of acada. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by wofayouths(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

I think the mechanism behind the functionality of water generation is ELECTROLYSIS. A process where Hydrogen and Oxygen is separated in water.. It is the Hydrogen that powers the generator. Battery is used to start the process. Some countries in Europe are already using the process to generate electricity. I knew it was possible... Very soon Crude will loose value by the time the cost of mass productions drops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by RevT1: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Though that is not the principle this so called invention uses, if you watch the video. It uses water-turbine according to the inventor, but the question is, what forces the water to drive the turbine? That energy must be coming from somewhere.

About splitting of water molecules into its elements thereby liberating energy using electrolysis, don't you connect cells (batteries) at the terminals of the electrodes? Is battery not giving electrical energy?
Oga watch the video and stop vituperating. He used battery. I really don't know what your ish is o!
Did u read anywhere in the article where he said he created energy? I tire for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by 9gerian: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Highly commendable.

He has used his imagination to make a miniature hydroelectricity power generation system.

More like how the first computers were so large before Microsoft gave the world personal computers.

Further research along this line of thought may likely make the system more efficient and worthwhile.

Kudos!!!

NigerianMan:
Ex Student Of Metallurgical Institute, Invents Generator That Runs On WATER

A young Nigerian, Emeka Nelson dared to dream and has eventually made it a reality.

Emeka has the potential to put power -generating companies out of business.

He created a generator that runs purely on water and has used it to power his 2-bedroom apartment in Awka, Anambra state.

He said a litre of clean water can power it for 6 hours

Source: CHANNELS TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaHC5sOmQJA&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) / Why Do Cockroaches Die With Their Belly Facing Up?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.