Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) (30226 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by kampbelo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:
Absolute nonsense and ingredients.

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

But for a portable generator running on water as fuel, 100% impossible.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided

Why not encourage him. If truly you sabi physics as you calim why not come up with something advance or simit to what that great guy has done on this platform and let's evaluate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
VicThory:
Nice development. Nigeria A.... But Government will turn blind eyes so as to make money on fuel.

Fuel will still become valueless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
valenu:

True! Oversabi too full here. They won't even read to the last line and start typing trash. They didn't even watch the video before commenting. Most of them are using the facebook free data to browse, they can't even buy data to watch YouTube videos but they'll be talking like they know all. People of their type will not do and will not allow who wants to do to carry on. Nigerians, the enemy of Nigeria.

You are obviously an imbëcile. It takes a lot of effort to be as gullible as u. Most of the guys countering the claims on this thread actually have experience in the field and work with companies that manufactures actual turbines that your country uses. What do u know about engineering.

Your only retort is that "nothing is impossible is u believe" lol. Clown. Go and jump from a skyscraper without parachutes if u really believe.

Nairaland is filled with educated illiterates. **Spits**

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by nextstep(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
So If I understand this correctly, rather than use the energy from the battery directly, it's used to
1. boil water
2. turn a turbine
3. finally use electromagnetism to generate electricity.

Incurring losses in each stage? Why not just use the batteries directly or even an inverter to minimize loss?

At the risk of sounding like a hater, it's a cool exercise (university experiment), but not really practical or inventive...

Correct me if I'm wrong, pls.

valenu:

The small battery only produces the first energy which is used to power a heater. The heater heats up the water and the steam from the water turns the coil in the magnetic field of the magnets all inside that cylinder. The turning coil in the magnetic field produces the electricity which powers the appliances and also charge the battery if need be. The heater will continue to be powered by the generated power until the water is exhausted

All but the last part is true. Heat is produced from the battery. That heat does useful work in turning the turbine, and that's it - the energy has been transferred. You need to put more heat (from the battery), to continue. The generated power can power the device for a short time, but at diminishing returns.

Think of bouncing a ball: if you smack the ball down each time it rises (supply energy with your hand), the ball will bounce back to a certain height. If you stop adding energy, the ball will bounce with smaller and smaller height until it dwindles and stops, because energy is lost in each bounce - some is lost to the ground, some is used to push the ball back, some is lost to compression of the ball when it hits the ground, some is lost in the sound that you hear. It's in the same way energy is lost in each turn of the turbine and cannot self sustain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
valenu:

@Simplyleo Don run because he cannot stand brains. And you too want to join him to expose your illiteracy. Well, @Simplyleo seems to know more than you do.
Niggah, stop tagging me up and down. For your info, I can't stand arguing with ignoramuses who just argue on assumptions. In your mind, it is possible to invent a generator that is continuously charging itself while still giving out energy for other uses. In essence, what you are saying is that no.more energy input but we keep having energy out, wtf, and you expect me to continue arguing with you, God forbid, I don't engage in that kind of senseless arguement.

If such is possible, the inarguable energy conservation principles wouldn't have been in place by now and such generator would have been invented long ago and fossil fuel would have been thing of the past. Imagine me arguing with someone who doesn't even know what conservation of energy is all about, yet talking about brain.

Pls, go and argue your point to anyone but stop tagging me in your post, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by higgs: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Horrible! Where did You learn your physics? Fission of hydrogen using simple distillation? What is that? [Please dont say things You dont understand.quote author=naijareferee post=81312323]

Lol... Have you heard of hydrogen splitting in nuclear physics... Does a nuclear power plant need a boiler to generate steam to turn turbines...
The fission of hydrogen using simple distillation chamber that can fit into that small cylinder can generate up-to 10,000kwh of electricity if done efficiently...
Just ask questions for better clarification. Science is not competition, buy collaboration... [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
that's why you can never be an inventor.You dwell on written and and already made theories.You are a useless neysayer who is depressed,limited and inferior to your reading of some useless books.Do you know the number of times that so called learnered scientists talked down on Thomas Edison and other notable inventors.Steve Jobs was not a scientist buh a genius who used common sense to invent the mouse,and other notable inventions and the scientists who called themselves experts all worked for him according to instructions. His last major invention the IPHONE 5 was made and brought to him for review by his team and it was bulky and a little heavier. He simply dipped the phone into a bowl of water and there were bubbles springing out of it.He instructed them that this means there was too much space in it so they should remake it and by all tech companies who first thought it as impossible now make slimmer devices.Now the Apple mac book pro laptop is as flat and slim as a paper.So shut up.

So much nonsense in one post. I am even surprised Simplyleo is dignifying u with a response.
You know nothing about history or what u are talking about. You know nothing about Edison or Jobs. You are just spouting shit and exposing your ignorance.
Steve Jobs didn't invent the mouse, u liar. A simple Google will have cured your ignorance. The 5 morons that liked your post are just like u and helping perpetuate ignorance.

Lol. This clown is saying that Jobs invented iPhone 5. Dude u are hopeless. Educate yourself about how engineering works before spouting drivel. You are just sharing myths as facts.
And while u are at it, provide evidence of the scientists the talked down on Edison.

Just imagine the Dunning-Kruger effect in full display on this thread. No wonder u guys celebrate shitty looking vehicles some clown cobbled together while 10 year olds in China are coupling computers together. Clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by sdbaba: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
NPComplete:

You are obviously an imbëcile. It takes a lot of effort to be as gullible as u. Most of the guys countering the claims on this thread actually have experience in the field and work with companies that manufactures actual turbines that your country uses. What do u know about engineering.

Your only retort is that "nothing is impossible is u believe" lol. Clown. Go and jump from a skyscraper without parachutes if u really believe.

Nairaland is filled with educated illiterates. **Spits**
You dey mind the illiterate? I told him I can't argue with him again then he starts tagging me that I have ran away, lol. How for God sake should I continue arguing with someone whose opinions are in direct conflict with established scientific laws that have been applied in solving almost all practical problems. Imagine, he doesn't even understand the energy conservation principle. Is it that kind of human being I should be wasting my time on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Niggah, stop tagging me up and down. For your info, I can't stand arguing with ignoramuses who just argue on assumptions. In your mind, it is possible to invent a generator that is continuously charging itself while still giving out energy for other uses. In essence, what you are saying is that no.more energy input but we keep having energy out, wtf, and you expect me to continue arguing with you, God forbid, I don't engage in that kind of senseless arguement.

If such is possible, the inarguable energy conservation principles wouldn't have been in place by now and such generator would have been invented long ago and fossil fuel would have been thing of the past. Imagine me arguing with someone who doesn't even know what conservation of energy is all about, yet talking about brain.

Pls, go and argue your point to anyone but stop tagging me in your post, biko.
You see why I said most of you talking trash did not even watch the video. Forget whatever the blogger wrote and watch the video. I'm sure you are only telling lies that you watched it.

There was no where he said the generator charges itself Ooooohhhh. If you claim so, show us. He only said that the generator can also be used to charge that battery it uses to start the generator.
Bro, do you know that most generators now do come with battery? And the general also charges the battery!? My thermocool is one of it. Just a switch and ur Gen is on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Guide777(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
valenu:

@Simplyleo Don run because he cannot stand brains. And you too want to join him to expose your illiteracy. Well, @Simplyleo seems to know more than you do.
I guess you read my comment but didn't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by wasi9ice: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
This guy has done well, more grace to his elbow,

Some people are hear speaking big grammar on science and technology, yet we haven't even seen the Candle you evented

Enemies every where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
valenu:

You see why I said most of you talking trash did not even watch the video. Forget whatever the blogger wrote and watch the video. I'm sure you are only telling lies that you watched it.

There was no where he said the generator charges itself Ooooohhhh. If you claim so, show us. He only said that the generator can also be used to charge that battery it uses to start the generator.
Bro, do you know that most generators now do come with battery? And the general also charges the battery!? My thermocool is one of it. Just a switch and ur Gen is on.
This is why I said I hate arguing with clowns. On your own, you just concluded that I didn't watch it, nawao. So how did even know the length of the video?

Talking about generator with battery, perhaps you just came to know that one.

You talked about the gen charging the battery, and I interpreted that to mean charging itself otherwise, what exactly do you mean?

So basically, no energy input into the generator, yet it continuously gives out electricity abi? Well done. Oh, sorry, the water is the energy input abi, well done jare Mr brain. Pls stop tagging me, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
With all this your knowledge, what have you created? Typical Nigerian graduate, full of theories.

Simplyleo:

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
nextstep:
So If I understand this correctly, rather than use the energy from the battery directly, it's used to
1. boil water
2. turn a turbine

Incurring losses in each stage? Why not just use the batteries directly or even an inverter to minimize loss?

At the risk of sounding like a hater, it's a cool exercise (university experiment), but not really practical or inventive...

All but the last part is true. Heat is produced from the battery. That heat does useful work in turning the turbine, and that's it - the energy has been transferred. You need to put more heat (from the battery), to continue. The generated power can power the device for a short time, but at diminishing returns.

Think of bouncing a ball: if you smack the ball down each time it rises (supply energy with your hand), the ball will bounce back to a certain height. If you stop adding energy, the ball will bounce with smaller and smaller height until it dwindles and stops, because energy is lost in each bounce - some is lost to the ground, some is used to push the ball back, some is lost to compression of the ball when it hits the ground, some is lost in the sound that you hear. It's in the same way energy is lost in each turn of the turbine and cannot self sustain.

This is a smart dude right here. Don't waste your time on that Valenu clown though. The questions u have raised are beyond him. Too much information for his parochial mind to process. They are calling it an invention whereas what u just described is a steam turbine. Except that this guy added more step and thus made the system even less efficient. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by chrisagyei: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
NPComplete:

So much nonsense in one post. I am even surprised Simplyleo is dignifying u with a response.
You know nothing about history or what u are talking about. You know nothing about Edison or Jobs. You are just spouting shit and exposing your ignorance.
Steve Jobs didn't invent the mouse, u liar. A simple Google will have cured your ignorance. The 5 morons that liked your post are just like u and helping perpetuate ignorance.

Lol. This clown is saying that Jobs invented iPhone 5. Dude u are hopeless. Educate yourself about how engineering works before spouting drivel. You are just sharing myths as facts.
And while u are at it, provide evidence of the scientists the talked down on Edison.

Just imagine the Dunning-Kruger effect in full display on this thread. No wonder u guys celebrate shitty looking vehicles some clown cobbled together while 10 year olds in China are coupling computers together. Clown.
I don't know the level of dumbness or ignorance in you that makes you charge at a lion with a stick cos he used your sweet little family as dinner.It makes you look foolish.Do you know me from anywhere to attack me all of a sudden or all the 5 matured people that liked my comment. I don't personally know what you're harboring in you buh trust me it's very toxic and may kill you one day.I spoke about facts cos I am a deep reader of facts.I will answer you with screenshots of facts not from me.And as I told you Steve Jobs was not a scientist buh a genius. He was 1000 years ahead of a normal IQ of an individual. Nothing is new under the sun so he reinvented the wheel and took credit for it cos he was a genius who used common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
ThankYouGod:
With all this your knowledge, what have you created? Typical Nigerian graduate, full of theories.

And how do u know he hasn't invented anything. Perhaps he was wise enough to realise that his invention is not the best option to consumers and he decided not to publicize it and promote himself falsely.
How do you know he is a Nigerian graduate with theories and haven't build a power generator as a mini project before?

Dude we can't all be dumb asslickers that lap up any shit someone throws out. Since you are contented being one, do so. Just don't ask others to be like you. Some others actually have critical thinking skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by naijareferee: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=higgs post=81315334]Horrible! Where did You learn your physics? Fission of hydrogen using simple distillation? What is that? [Please dont say things You dont understand.quote author=naijareferee post=81312323]

Simple nuclear physics sir...
When you here fission... Don't get confused with what you crammed before... Fission has several methods of happening...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
I don't know the level of dumbness or ignorance in you that makes you charge at a lion with a stick cos he used your sweet little family as dinner.It makes you look foolish.Do you know me from anywhere to attack me all of a sudden or all the 5 matured people that liked my comment. I don't personally know what you're harboring in you buh trust me it's very toxic and may kill you one day.I spoke about facts cos I am a deep reader of facts.I will answer you with screenshots of facts not from me.And as I told you Steve Jobs was not a scientist buh a genius. He was 1000 years ahead of a normal IQ of an individual. Nothing is new under the sun so he reinvented the wheel and took credit for it cos he was a genius who used common sense.

Is legacy the same as invention or are u that slow that words don't have meaning anymore? Do u know how many things had to be invented by different people before the iPhone could be built. Even Steve Jobs will be rolling in his grave at your ignorance.

It is even well known that Steve Wozniak was the engineering mind in the early days at Apple and not Steve Jobs. LMAO. Like I said u know nothing about Engineering or Jobs or Edison. Stick to what u know. Edison didn't invent the light bulb either. Random sites on the internet should not be your source man. Lol

The guy even posted a picture that clearly shows Steve Jobs stole the mouse concept from Xerox and is using that as his point. Lol. Nairaland!!!

Calling yourself a lion is a bit tacky, isn't it? Sounds like u are overcompensating for something. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by nicepoker101(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
SolexxBarry:
This is a nice development but its bad for any oil producing country
If steam engines are no longer much in use. You think this one can go far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by skedy1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:

Person nor dey follow you play?

Hehe... The thing tire me o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

This is why I said I hate arguing with clowns. On your own, you just concluded that I didn't watch it, nawao. So how did even know the length of the video?

Talking about generator with battery, perhaps you just came to know that one.

You talked about the gen charging the battery, and I interpreted that to mean charging itself otherwise, what exactly do you mean?

So basically, no energy input into the generator, yet it continuously gives out electricity abi? Well done. Oh, sorry, the water is the energy input abi, well done jare Mr brain. Pls stop tagging me, biko.
What's the different between the steam from fuel in gasoline generator and the steam from the water in this so called hydroelectric gen? The continuous burning of the fuel gives rise to the steam. The heater which is first started by the battery continues to heat the water to produce steam which turns the coil to produce electricity which also powers the heater continuously until the water is finished. So, what is difficult to understand here?

VERY EXPLANATORY in your kitchen. When you boil rice, it gets to a stage when the steam opens the cover of the pot. That's the force from the steam. That's how it uses same but higher force to turn the coil within the electromagnetic field and electricity is generated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
ThankYouGod:

I have not created anything but at least I know if one is created unlike you who don't know if nothing is invented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Hungarriman: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
nextstep:
1. boil water
2. turn a turbine

Hahaha, bros u see this thread baa, na comedians full am. Just run for ur life before, dem go use headache finish u. The dimension of the arguments for the thread wan tear my belle with laugh. Dem wan kill Simplyleo with the principles of E FIT HAPPEN engineering for here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by chrisagyei: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Is legacy the same as invention or are u that slow that words don't have meaning anymore? Do u know how many things had to be invented by different people before the iPhone could be built. Even Steve Jobs will be rolling in his grave at your ignorance.

It is even well known that Steve Wozniak was the engineering mind in the early days at Apple and not Steve Jobs. LMAO. Like I said u know nothing about Engineering or Jobs or Edison. Stick to what u know. Edison didn't invent the light bulb either. Random sites on the internet should not be your source man. Lol

The guy even posted a picture that clearly shows Steve Jobs stole the mouse concept from Xerox and is using that as his point. Lol. Nairaland!!!

Calling yourself a lion is a bit tacky, isn't it? Sounds like u are overcompensating for something. cheesy
you see your shallow thinking I was talking about.Steve Jobs had no engineering certificate or training but he was attributed with all the inventions cos he was a genius. wosniak was just an engineer who lacked the foresight and common sense to do anything for himself. Do you know the number of times that so called professors and scientists have taken or stolen basic inventions from their students or others, improved on it and the world naming it as their creations. Legacy means his last major invention which indeed was a legacy. Know basic english and read about it. And why didn't you address the mouse inventions and top scientists mocking and doubting Thomas Edison bulb invention.Now you see facts.Even Galileo who invented the telescope was arrested for stating that the world or earth was round instead of the so called world scientists and leaders who said the earth was flat and the sun moved around the earth instead of the earth evolving around the sun.Theories are meant to be proven wrong.And I read more than you can ever think of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by aalangel(f): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Channels and their stupid watermark, like they have a monopoly of all stories....

I'll find this guy and I'll interview him. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by 400billionman: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Stop screaming.

What if he creates a reaction that separates Water into Hydrogen and Oxygen, and the Hydrogen drives the generator while the oxygen is released into air ?

That's definitely how his generator is running.

I wanted to see the blogger bearing the story.

It's CHANNELS. Go argue with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
you see your shallow thinking I was talking about.Steve Jobs had no engineering certificate or training but he was attributed with all the inventions cos he was a genius. wosniak was just an engineer who lacked the foresight and common sense to do anything for himself. Do you know the number of times that so called professors and scientists have taken or stolen basic inventions from their students or others, improved on it and the world naming it as their creations. Legacy means his last major invention which indeed was a legacy. Know basic english and read about it. And why didn't you address the mouse inventions and top scientists mocking and doubting Thomas Edison bulb invention.Now you see facts.Even Galileo who invented the telescope was arrested for stating that the world or earth was round instead of the so called world scientists and leaders who said the earth was flat and the sun moved around the earth instead of the earth evolving around the sun.Theories are meant to be proven wrong.And I read more than you can ever think of.

Guy go sleep u have no idea what u are talking about. And stop shifting the goal post. Who is talking about stealing technology here? cheesy You don't know what to say again and u are now rambling.

Like I said, Wozniak was the engineering mind at Apple not Jobs. Jobs was more popular because of his showmanship. Wozniak mainly avoided publicity. Wozniak was the tech whiz. And saying Jobs had no training shows u know nothing. Jobs grew up with an engineering family and lived among some of the best engineers of the day. At a young age he started working at Hewlett-Packard and he definitely learned a lot from there. Guy like I said, go and sleep.

Now he is bringing in Galileo. Lol. This guy is so ignorant. Scientists in Galileo's time knew the earth wasn't flat and our solar system wasn't geocentric. Copernicus even proved that the solar system was heliocentric long before Galileo. The Greek philosophers knew that the earth wasn't flat since the time of Euclid and Pythagoras. They were even able to calculate the radius of the earth to varying degrees of accuracy. So what are u talking about? Lol. It was the church that was against Galileo. Not scientists. You don't even know anything.

Guy stop talking. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. The more u talk the more u expose your ignorance and make me mock u the more. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
That's a perpetual motion machine grin

A thermodynamically impossible or inefficient system.
Only a quack engineer will be fooled by this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by ceaser: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
Guestlander:

Probably why the video was taken down by YouTube. Nigerians with dubious claims.

I don't think it was taken down by you tube, but if it was indeed taken down,, I see it as bad belle and I'm glad i already downloaded the video.

I would love to get in touch with the dude to take me thru how his concept works. That way I'll be able to reason out its viability or otherwise. Then i won't have to bother myself arguing on social media on the workability or otherwise of the concept.

Years back, people that experimented with electric vehicles in form of lead acid battery driven saloon cars (remember that trucklifts have been battery powered for years) and uploaded the videos on you tube had such taken down and the crude oil companies mounted an intense campaign against them successfully. The guys simply removed their gasoline engines from their scrap cars and transplanted a forklift drivetrain in such cars. Some of the guys actually alleged being approached by some energy companies to bury those workable ideas of theirs or risk getting into serious trouble.

In less than a decade after, the rave about electric cars began with the use of Lithium battery technology (lithium battery technology had been maturely developed since about 15 years ago including the intricate Battery Management Systems that accompany its use, yet the proof of concept of an electric was deemed impossible as at then). The credit to this technology is solely claimed by the caucasians thru their boy Elon Musk who unsurprisingly is also the custodian of groundbreaking space technology that may hallmark in the privileged amongst men relocating to a space colony while the earth crumbles under the destruction that our activities has done to mother nature.

Now in less than 5 years after that "officially gazetted/permitted" rave about electric cars was allowed to start, electric cars concept has developed at such quick and massive pace that even trucks now conveniently do fine on batteries.

What d'you think happened within those short period that wouldn't have happened a decade ago if some government conspiracies had not clamped down on it?

There are always genius outliers amongst populations in every race. These categories of people are able to innovate and invent ahead of their time. But government and government agencies step in to regulate such people as they seem fit, or at most twist the narrative as they wish to. If caucasian, then it was really an invention amd this is propagated as much as possible and integrated into the psyche of the "less privileged" race. But if the inventor was black, and sadly as blacks are neither really writers of their own history nor custodians of same, the narrative gets twisted or shoved into oblivion such that the average black will then believe that nothing of spectacular invention can proceed from his race. The Hydrogen bomb and Nuclear bomb were inventions way ahead of their time, midwifed by geniuses but allowed to be birthed by the powers that be because at such time, such invention was expedient to end the war, otherwise it would have equally been tagged as an impossible feat to harness such massive energy from just a splitting of invisible atoms that make up an element.

For me, and in the case of this dude, I would have loved to be educated on how he made this to work. I will then juxtapose that with my own background knowledge and with that help myself overcome the belief system that traditional science has indoctrinated in me about the impossibility of such concept and then maybe strike a partnership deal with the dude and with a few other well meaning individuals. I can provide the finances, some logistics, apply for patents and a start up is birthed. The west and the Nigerian government may go to hell for all I care. By the time the concept is put to good use to power a whole of small community in my street or hometown, self-sponsored, it will be hard to shut down. You can shoosh one person, but a whole community who has had first hand experience of the workability of such concept will be harder to quieten.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by almarthins(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

One of the reasons nigeria continue to fail is because of people like you. You fail to tell tell us about "hydrogen"(H2o - electrolysis breaks water into Hydrogen(H) and oxygen (O2)).hydrogen can be gotten from water through electrolysis. Hydrogen gas can be used effectively as fuel to power gen. I believe that is what he is using

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by leksonltd: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
You are very wrong sir. The essence of a dam is turbine development. Now a turbine is only needed to create enough pressure for power generation. The required pressure to generate the few volts in this case is achieved in the cylinder through an oscillating motion. Please read further to criticize or condemn. He didn't do any magic.

Simplyleo:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.