Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) (30225 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up.

When my Igbo people are caught in drug deals, I criticize them.

So who are you to tell me not to praise them when they achieve something worthwhile?

Who am I? I am that one voice of reason that has witnessed first hand the frustration of all black people in and out of Africa who look unto Nigeria as the BLACK PEOPLE'S UTOPIA. You succumb to the divisiveness of the myopic and stupid misguided old politicians instead of looking at our strengths as a unified entity. The youths need to unite and sacrifice for a better life in future for our kids.. we need to stem corruption by exposing these old GOATS AND DRAGGING THEM TO INTERNATIONAL COURTS for the money and funds they have diverted. They need to be held accountable for the many lives lost because of their greed. No food, no good hospitals, no basic amenities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by valenu(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2019
lwisee:

The NPcomplete guy is so myopic in his thinking
please, don't respond to those guys again. You become a fool when you argue with fools. In fact, you know what @lwisee ? They are right. They have won. Don't reply them again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by dorox(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2019
lwisee:

Why are so full of yourself.People like you graduate with pass because your mind is not open to learn.Like I said,the guy will not give you the full detail because it's his research work.

Watch the video where he removes the ba3.
My friend, even if you don't have basic understanding of scientific principles, you should at least be able to ask critical questions that should prevent you from being gullible.

Have you asked yourself why he hasn't already made thousands of this contraption to sell to his neighbours for half a million naira each if indeed it does works as advertised?
Imagine how much you will be willing to pay for a lightweight device that generates up to one kilowatt of electricity with water as its fuel source.
Trust me when I tell you that if this stuff is real the young man will not need the help of anyone or any government to become the richest man in the world just as Thomas Edison did not have to grovel for assistance to help make his wonderful inventions a success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l8u_6qHDXs

My friend, even if you don't have basic understanding of scientific principles, you should at least be able to ask critical questions that should prevent you from being gullible.

Have you asked yourself why he hasn't already made thousands of this contraption to sell to his neighbours for half a million naira each if indeed it does works as advertised?
Imagine how much you will be willing to pay for a lightweight device that generates up to one kilowatt of electricity with water as its fuel source.
Trust me when I tell you that if this stuff is real the young man will not need the help of anyone or any government to become the richest man in the world just as Thomas Edison did not have to grovel for assistance to help make his wonderful inventions a success.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
Then why use the water at all. I am sure an inverter will be more efficient. What charges the battery? Let's assume even assume is solar charged. It will be highly inefficient.
I ruled out the hypothesis of using electrolysis a long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by JuanDeDios: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2019
slimfit1:
For those people still thinking of oil carry on oh. Well done my brother. Fashola won't see this one still Americans come and take him from us.
I hope he's not thinking like you because if he is there won't be progress. This isn't Fashola's cup of tea - it's a private initiative. Let him come up with a business plan and find private sponsors. (I'm not saying banks, because I doubt Naija banks would fund someone without a history.) Once he succeeds, everyone, including Fashola would be struggling for photo ops with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by tot(f): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:
For the avoidance of doubt and for the neutral people who are reading this. I have years of experience in the power sector and with power generation too. All the idiots arguing against me here like lwisee and his moronic twin Valenu probably didn't even graduate from school. And they are here arguing with me. Ask them what kind of experience they have other than asslicking. cheesy wink

There are people reading this thread to understand the details (not everyone is in the sciences or engineering) but all one can see is insults from both sides. It's just a shame that Nigerians can not engage in healthy debates without getting personal. At the end of the day there is nothing to learn here from any of you. Years of experience would be expected to bring maturity as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Ayemileto(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:
Nigerians sha. They won't have said 2 things it is always about putting someone out of business. Lol

One thing any engineer worth his onions knows is that the battery is what is driving the whole thing. The power generated will always be less than the battery capacity. So this project, though innovative, is not entirely spectacular.

What the guy just did is devise a means to convert the DC power of the battery to AC power that can power an AC light bulb. We also cannot be certain about the accuracy of the frequency of the AC power.

Nice project. But it's not running anyone out of business anytime soon.

Lol, see this video, this is another video entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTxUSjSzJk

In this video, the battery terminal was removed after startup and the thing was still running.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by tot(f): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Unfortunately u can't be matured with morons like that. People that will be quick to call u a hater and insult u because u have said something they don't agree with should not be given a pass. They are like animals. The only language they understand is the fist and the boot.

So it's either u leave the thread and let them keep perpetuating ignorance and bullying everyone that disagrees with them or u stick around and put them in their place. And trust me I love putting them in their place smiley

What I am doing is a public service. It lets the few people capable of thinking realise that they aren't alone and are free to voice their doubts and critiques whenever they want to. You may not like it. But that's the way it has to be until the general IQ of the average Nigerian significantly improve.

Cheers.

There are loads of characters on NL, there are those who only know how to focus on insulting others or derailing posts with tribal crap but descending to their level means one is no better, because you are basically exhibiting the same thing you are condemning. This thread could have been a knowledge base on physics, laws and principles pro and against the claim.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
If it worked as abboye claimed. That it uses pressurized water from a DC pump to turn a turbine then we can keep reusing the water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Noneroone(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:
For the avoidance of doubt and for the neutral people who are reading this. I have years of experience in the power sector and with power generation too. All the idiots arguing against me here like lwisee and his moronic twin Valenu probably didn't even graduate from school. And they are here arguing with me. Ask them what kind of experience they have other than asslicking. cheesy wink
No wonder the current state of our power sector.

A complete asshole is in their fold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Noneroone(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

When we say u people are morons now they will say we should not insult u. Another daft Nigerian. You automatically assumed that I have anything to do with your Nigerian power sector. This dumb illiterate doesn't know there are independent power producers in Nigeria. He doesn't also know that Siemens and GE in Nigeria have a power sector business. Hahahaha. Too many morons on Nairaland I swear. No exposure. No intelligence. Look at how u have just exposed yourself. Lol
You work with GE and Siemens IN NIGERIA and still claim you have nothing to do with "Nigerian power sector". Work on your reasoning first before disgracing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Noneroone:
You work with GE and Siemens IN NIGERIA and still claim you have nothing to do with "Nigerian power sector". Work on your reasoning first before disgracing yourself.

I just checked your profile. You are an IPOB supporter. One of those goats that have lost their abilities to reason and will lash out like a rabid dog instead of thinking and using strategy. I am not surprised.

I work with private companies and their power supply and nothing concerns me with your personal frustrations. So kill yaself if it hurts so much. LMAO. U succeeded in looking more stupid than before. I will be expecting to say another stupid shit next. Please don't disappoint me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Noneroone(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

I just checked your profile. You are an IPOB supporter. One of those guys that have lost their abilities to reason and will lash out like a rabid dog. I am not surprised.

I work with private companies and their power supply and nothing concerns me with your personal frustrations. So kill yaself if it hurts so much. LMAO. U succeeded in looking more stupid than before. I will be expecting to say another stupid shit next. Please don't disappoint me.
of course it's very easy to see the motivation behind your hatred of the young man's invention. obviously cos of his ethnic background. A project that attracted the interest of a professor and lecturers is what you are hating just cos you have access to the internet. If those on whose theories and laws you based to declare this project 100% impossible were alive they would seek the young man to understand his principles. This is where inventors are better than ordinary assholes. Assholes go to school and become imprisoned by the things the learnt while inventors think and evolve their environment. He is better than you and you can't do anything about it except to kill yourself and life goes on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Noneroone:
of course it's very easy to see the motivation behind your hatred of the young man's invention. obviously cos of his ethnic background. A project that attracted the interest of a professor and lecturers is what you are hating just cos you have access to the internet. If those on whose theories and laws you based to declare this project 100% impossible were alive they would seek the young man to understand his principles. This is where inventors are better than ordinary assholes. Assholes go to school and become imprisoned by the things the learnt while inventors think and evolve their environment. He is better than you and you can't do anything about it except to kill yourself and life goes on.

You see what I said. You have quickly assumed u know my ethnic group or my ethnic bias because u are nothing but another daft IPOB fvck. I see u have quickly abandoned the power sector line u were trying to push. So u agree u just jumped into the thread like a gorilla without thinking. smiley

A professor was also the person that approved a project where a unilag student proved homosexuality is wrong by using magnets. We all know what happened in the end. Lol. Another lecturer from Maiduguri recently claimed he won an international award and it turned out it was false. Your resort to appeal to authority shows you are not a smart person. Typical IPOB member. The lowest common denominator. cheesy

If u think he is better than u, I understand. For someone like u who hasn't built anything of note or helped in creating any equipment or tool a lot of people have used, this news is great achievement. Unfortunately 5 years time we won't still see anything come out of this project and goats like u will say he is being hated on because he is Igbo so government doesn't want to help him and also call people like me efulefu.

I don't blame u. You can't think higher than your mental capacity. So I understand your frustrations. Keep being frustrated. It won't stop us from saying this project still leaves a lot to be desired. You can choke yourself on some of that generator water. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by djon78(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
tot:

There are people reading this thread to understand the details (not everyone is in the sciences or engineering) but all one can see is insults from both sides. It's just a shame that Nigerians can not engage in healthy debates without getting personal. At the end of the day there is nothing to learn here from any of you. Years of experience would be expected to bring maturity as well.

Honestly the thing tire me.
I was reading expand my knowledge but all I was getting was supposed educated people causing each other out.
And still claiming learned.
That's why we will continue backward in this clime.
Even if the Young man failed, it is to rightly criticize his work.
One of our major problems is we look down at failures, but wise people will tell you that the road to success is filled with failure.
Most of those who turned out successful inventors failed there way to success.
Most times those who ridicule projects like this can never themselves try any experiment talk less of conducting a rigorous project because they cannot stand failure or been ridiculed at.
But those who succeed got ridiculed, laughed at but they still failed there way to success.

Typical black man problem and why we may never develop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by incentive: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow so Great!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Noneroone(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

You see what I said. You have quickly assumed u know my ethnic group or my ethnic bias because u are nothing but another daft IPOB fvck. I see u have quickly abandoned the power sector line u were trying to push. So u agree u just jumped into the thread like a gorilla without thinking. smiley

A professor was also the person that approved a project where a unilag student proved homosexuality is wrong by using magnets. We all know what happened in the end. Lol. Another lecturer from Maiduguri recently claimed he won an international award and it turned out it was false. Your resort to appeal to authority shows you are not a smart person. Typical IPOB member. The lowest common denominator. cheesy

If u think he is better than u, I understand. For someone like u who hasn't built anything of note or helped in creating any equipment or tool a lot of people have used, this news is great achievement. Unfortunately 5 years time we won't still see anything come out of this project and goats like u will say he is being hated on because he is Igbo so government doesn't want to help him and also call people like me efulefu.

I don't blame u. You can't think higher than your mental capacity. So I understand your frustrations. Keep being frustrated. It won't stop us from saying this project still leaves a lot to be desired. You can choke yourself on some of that generator water. Lol
stupid old incoherent punk!
So many negative values compressed in one thing called a man. you're a silly, sassy, naughty, uncouth brat and it reflects poorly on your much touted experience that you know not what the power sector encompasses. with just small interaction, your unstable senses oscillated between anger on an invention and IPOB. I assure you it wouldn't take more than a simple medical examination to give you your rightful place in a psychiatric ward because typing a long senseless junk just like you do requires some abnormal inspirations which sane humans like us don't possess. It is clearly exhausting trying to converse with an unhinged social misfit who has been elevated to the status of 'the responsible' by cyberspace freedom.
Perish with your ignorance!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Noneroone:
So many negative values compressed in one thing called a man. you're a silly, sassy, naughty, uncouth brat and it reflects poorly on your much touted experience that you know not what the power sector encompasses. with just small interaction, your unstable senses oscillated between anger on an invention and IPOB. I assure you it wouldn't take more than a simple medical examination to give you your rightful place in a psychiatric ward because typing a long senseless junk just like you do requires some abnormal inspirations which sane humans like us don't possess. It is clearly exhausting trying to converse with an unhinged social misfit who has been elevated to the status of 'the responsible' by cyberspace freedom.

Sounds like u want to cry. I wonder how many hours u spent composing this shit and still looking stupid. Lol. Like I said hang yaself if u arent happy. IPOB goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by lwisee: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
People should stop replying @NPcomplete,he is a frustrated lonely old foool.
He claims he works in the power sector with no meaningful contribution.
People like him is the reason Nigeria is not moving forward.
If we can get rid of pessimist like him in every sector,Nigeria will be better.

Just watch the incompetent old foool as he shows up to reply my post grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
lwisee:
People should stop replying @NPcomplete,he is a frustrated lonely old foool.
He claims he works in the power sector with no meaningful contribution.
People like him is the reason Nigeria is not moving forward.
If we can get rid of pessimist like him in every sector,Nigeria will be better.

Just watch the incompetent old foool as he shows up to reply my post grin

Lol this headless chicken is back. Like I said stop projecting yourself on me. I know u are a frustrated lonely old fool. That's why u think I am like u. Now go back to rueing your existence. I am not the cause of your pain. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Armaggedon: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Noneroone:
Though the young man went overboard. I feel you're a little bit harsh. You should still have taught him the right way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by lwisee: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Lol this headless chicken is back. Like I said stop projecting yourself on me. I know u are a frustrated lonely old fool. That's why u think I am like u. Now go back to rueing your existence. I am not the cause of your pain. Lol

How I wish we could see your old frustrated face behind your Android phone.I am sure 'lol' in your post should be angry
Uncle metusela,your generation is a waste.
Allow the young able minds take over.

I said you will show up and you actually did.
Agbaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by NPComplete: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
lwisee:

How I wish we could see your old frustrated face behind your Android phone.I am sure 'lol' in your post should be angry
Uncle metusela,your generation is a waste.
Allow the young able minds take over.

I said you will show up and you actually did.
Agbaya

Lol. This guy is just pained and wishing hard that he can get to me. You are a nonentity. Nothing u say here is worth shit. U can clearly see I don't respect u and u are at the same level with snails to me. But obviously my refusal to play ball with u is getting to u. That's why u keep coming back and trying hard to project your feelings lol. When I am done with u here, I will still sleep like a baby because u are all inconsequential to me. But u will be disturbed about it and looking for ways to attack me again. Hahahaha. I am living rent-free in your heads and enjoying it.

Morons are my weekend entertainment. It's beautiful watching them fumble for effective attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Noneroone(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Armaggedon:
Though the young man went overboard. I feel you're a little bit harsh. You should still have taught him the right way.
what can you teach an old fool who doesn't know his manners. He needs to be flogged for being such a nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by slimfit1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
JuanDeDios:

I hope he's not thinking like you because if he is there won't be progress. This isn't Fashola's cup of tea - it's a private initiative. Let him come up with a business plan and find private sponsors. (I'm not saying banks, because I doubt Naija banks would fund someone without a history.) Once he succeeds, everyone, including Fashola would be struggling for photo ops with him.

I see

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.