Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) (30224 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by EUFX1: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
simplyleo

Need I tell you?
Physical science you know is simply Basic which good and well advised .Its a good place to start.
That is where you start to think.
Then you move on to apply science , Good because you just did by talking about water and hydro-electric power. Hydro-electric is someones idea from basic science.
My advice
From your basic training in science, how have you applied it differently from what others did?

I do not hold brief for this post, however, let me give you a hint

Step 1 put water in a metal can
Step 2 install 2 Nodes cathode and anode as in a Battery. Make sure you have a way to adjust your voktage to 6 volts dc

Step3 put some alkali in the water like Sodium or potassium pellets, so that you turn your water to alkaline solution
Step 4 connect your alkaline tank to battery or electricity.

Your fuel to power your generator is now ready
Through hydrolysis of water If You know what I mean
If you have fuel you can power your generator

Please make some research before axing a post
It is possible
Thank you
N/b I have decided to to leave the other part is this idea out for privacy and Copywrite
Have fun in your limited knowledge of science

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by lomprico(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:
Absolute nonsense and ingredients.

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

But for a portable generator running on water as fuel, 100% impossible.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided

why are you displaying your ignorance here? undecided
so water is only needed to rotate the turbine in your small mind?

there have been generators that uses water as major fuel existing since.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Guestlander: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
nameo:

Tbe video was not taken down by Youtube. What tbe heck are you talking about.

The video can only seen seen on Channels TV Youtube channel. I just watched it there. If you knew enough, you should have known that channel TV usually only allows people to view their videos from only their youtube channel.

By the way, why tbe HATE on this young man from lots of people here. He is a young man who is dreaming and pursuing those dreams. He is contributing amd he is definitely a BRILLIANT man. Are you?

Hate? What are you smoking? So it is hate to ask questions and be skeptical in a country full of quacks and dubious people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Anubiri(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Obviously for the gullible ones who know next to nothing about energy. Someone up there is already talking about govt turning blind eye, lol. As expected.

The only way water can generate electricity is through dam or any waterfall where it hits a turbine blade thereby turning it and ultimately converting potential energy to electrical energy. Or water being forced to drive a turbine as in gas stations. But in this case, the energy forcing the water must come from somewhere.

Pls if you know nothing about physical sciences, just hold your peace, don't bother quoting me.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks. undecided

I will correct you on this, NOTHING IS 100% IMPOSSIBLE ON EARTH. Where your knowledge ends is where another person's own start...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by naijareferee: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

And what turns the water to steam? Abi the steam just dey form from water on its own ni?

The ship you talked about has boilers, and what powers the boilers? Abi the steam in ship just dey form on its own ni? Infact, after converting the water to steam, the steam is made to pass through a restricted chamber to get good speed of the steam jet befor it can propel the ship, same applies to turning the blades of a turbine in case of electricity generation.

A good application of getting steam from water is the case of gas turbine for generating electricity and the gas is the fuel whose chemical energy actually gets converted.

Bottomline, no man can create energy, he can only change its form. Any invention that says energy is being created is nothing but bunkum that can't stand the test of time.

Lol... Have you heard of hydrogen splitting in nuclear physics... Does a nuclear power plant need a boiler to generate steam to turn turbines...
The fission of hydrogen using simple distillation chamber that can fit into that small cylinder can generate up-to 10,000kwh of electricity if done efficiently...
Just ask questions for better clarification. Science is not competition, buy collaboration...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Bbbwings: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by goaldynboy: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s]Absolute nonsense and ingredients.

The first man to make such scientific breakthrough of creating energy out of nothing will be a multibillionair in few weeks[/s]. undecided

Mumu hater!!

If you had watched the video you would have known that a qualified Engineer and also a professor analysed the process which EMEKA NELSON used to generate electricity which is in tune with scientific laws!!

I know that the name EMEKA will continue to haunt and give you nightmares till you hang yourself!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Bbbwings: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
naijareferee:

Lol... Have you heard of hydrogen splitting in nuclear physics... Does a nuclear power plant need a boiler to generate steam to turn turbines...
The fission of hydrogen using simple distillation chamber that can fit into that small cylinder can generate up-to 10,000kwh of electricity if done efficiently...
Just ask questions for better clarification. Science is not competition, buy collaboration...
So where does the initial energy to split the atoms ome from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by naijareferee: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Lol... Have you heard of anti matter... It has a 100 percent efficiency for energy conversion with zero emission...and bro, it is created out of nothing...
Just keep your ears to the ground and you will hear the Big Bang...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Quick guess
He could be using electricity from the battery to split water into hydrogen and oxygen and taking the hydrogen for combustion to and using the generated pressure to turn a turbine or power a hydrogen fuel cell
has waec released your result?or are you taking gce?or you took neco?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Just like Albert Einstein said ; "knowledge will take you from point A to B but imagination will take you any where"
someone should take time to explain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
nameo:

Bros, I need you to watch the video and quickly modify this comment of yours. It was rather too fast and unnecessary.

What the guy did was to convert DC from a small battery of low rating to mechanical energy which drives an internal turbine which is then converted to electomagnetic and hence electrical energy(AC) following Farady and Maxwell laws. In other words, he just innovated(not invented) a sort of mini portable hydroelctical generator.

The brilliance here is that he uses a low energy battery(a DC source) to produce a higher energy Alternative current that can power an entire room for 6 hours as of now. And all these while using an inexpensive and inexhaustible raw material- water. If it is successfully scaled up from this prototype it will be a massive addition to Nigeria's protracted energy sector. And as you can see from tbe video, Nigerian Association of Electrical Engineers are already workinh with him to do so.

So was again, this is a brilliant and a very important innovation from a young man who is clearly self motivated and did not even go to an Engineering School.

And by the way to protray how brilliant tbe young mans thinking is, the DC battery is charged by part of the AC generated by the water powered generator.

So once again, watch the video and modify asap
I watched the 6 minutes video from begining to the end.

My first argument: water is not the fuel driving the generator. And your explanation here does not contradict my argument.

My second arguement: energy can't be created but can be transformed. Your statement that he was using small energy to generate big one is contrary to energy conservation principle.

Yes, with transformer, the battery low voltage can be transformed into a high voltage after converting from dc to ac but note, voltage transformation does not mean energy has been increased. This is because, as you transform the low voltage to high voltage, the current also reduces to balance the energy.

Note the formula for energy E = IVt.

Where I = current
V=voltage
t = time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Bbbwings: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
lomprico:

Generators running on water
Do you have one?
Or why does China keep exporting fuel Generators to nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by EUFX1: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
nice work guy
I think I have idea how it works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by lomprico(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

Generators running on water
Do you have one?
Or why does China keep exporting fuel Generators to nigeria

so have not seen that gen that starts manually? we call it locomotive. it uses 2 drums of water. most of these welders and iron benders use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Konafas: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Are you not aware that water is H2O which when separated hydrogen and oxygen is derived.
Hydrogen is highly combustible which can be used as fuel..
Only the process they say is complex and expensive
If the guy found a cheaper way to break it down then bravo!!
Nothing is impossible..even d word impossible when separated mean im-possible

Study more bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
lomprico:

Your statement is not even the funny thing.

What is funny is that some people even liked it, nawa o.

Water on generator as fuel, even since, yet oil producing countries still make output while even advanced countries still use diesel or pms generators.
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
lomprico:

so have not seen that gen that starts manually? we call it locomotive. it uses 2 drums of water. most of these welders and iron benders use it.
LOL...THAT SHIT USES DIESEL, WE HAD ONE WHILE I WAS YOUNG, IT USES DIESEL OGA, THE WATER SERVES AS COOLANT...LOL, IS IT NOT THAT GENERATOR YOU WYN AND WYN B4 YOU PUSH A CHOKE THEN REALISE THE WYNER,LOL, OGA E DEY USE DIESEL OOOOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by wrose(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

It is a chain reaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by urchcoded(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Quick guess
He could be using electricity from the battery to split water into hydrogen and oxygen and taking the hydrogen for combustion to and using the generated pressure to turn a turbine or power a hydrogen fuel cell

Using hydrogen for combustion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Koret! You said it better than I could have done. One has to understand the concept of power generation and transfer to question development.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by tommy589(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

And what turns the water to steam? Abi the steam just dey form from water on its own ni?

The ship you talked about has boilers, and what powers the boilers? Abi the steam in ship just dey form on its own ni? Infact, after converting the water to steam, the steam is made to pass through a restricted chamber to get good speed of the steam jet befor it can propel the ship, same applies to turning the blades of a turbine in case of electricity generation.

A good application of getting steam from water is the case of gas turbine for generating electricity and the gas is the fuel whose chemical energy actually gets converted.

Bottomline, no man can create energy, he can only change its form. Any invention that says energy is being created is nothing but bunkum that can't stand the test of time.

Thank you for the steam energy basics lesson which happens to be the foundation to kick start the industrial age.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Jamesilvar(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
I have seen fuel less high kva generators now this one. But the common thing about them is that they need battery or mechanical effort to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
I've seen somethin like this before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Its only possible to do this when you have excess energy.Few countries store the excess energy from wind turbines in batteries and use that for electrolysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
urchcoded:

Using hydrogen for combustion?
yep. The reaction is very exothermic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by obailala(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:

Encourage him ,water turned into steam drives a whole ship if u dont know. The tech is in America and india
Lol... something was used to turn that water to steam, and that thing is called the 'fuel'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Fuckthamods: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

You have always hated anything igbo, so even if you are correct you are wrong! Hateful soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by Easykel21(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

If thomas Edison, Michael farady, even Seun had listen to people like you they wouldnt have achieved what they have achieved today..
Quote me," ONE DAY GENERATORS, AND AUTOMOBILES WOULD BE POWERDED BY WATER,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by ecnuel: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:

Encourage him ,water turned into steam drives a whole ship if u dont know. The tech is in America and india

But water is not the fuel. And that generator can't be said to run on water. A fuel, usually a gas heats up the water. A perpetual motion machine of the first kind is impossible, if you had a thermodynamics class. Me too, I look forward to building a perpetual motion machine one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by naijareferee: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

Oga, shey you saw battery in the clip... Or you didn't watch...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) by baratech: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Igbo amaka....

Nice innovation... Quite unfortunate you find yourself in this zoo called naija

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.