Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken (42511 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by ibnzubair(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

I haven't finished grieving for my elder brother who passed away 3 weeks ago, leaving his 4 children for us and now she is gone.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please.

Send me an email
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by techwahala: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
what if i introduce to a pastor in warri... prophet Jeremiah omoto... google am... haven't been there b4 but watches him atimes on MercyTV

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by docadams: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hallams:
exactly. Most times we pay attention to Genotype and leave rhesus factor.

They've never had any child! Usually the first pregnancy is spared of the Rhesus incompatibility wahala, problem starts from 2nd pregnancy. To confirm if it's due to Rhesus, a simple blood group test for both of them will suffice.
Issue could be due to cervical incompetence arising from multiple cervical instrumentation eg during abortions.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by biggie73(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
You dulge a bullet. Move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
She already believe what her parent said,she believe you're eating her babies.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by udemzyudex(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
generationz:
Well, this public apology means nothing. I have seen men who crawl on their knees in public to beg their wives only for her to return and keep chopping beating.

If your wife's family called you a ritualist then
that is a serious allegation.

Of a truth, you shouldn't be bothered about getting her back first but clearing your name.

Go to God in prayer and ask him to vindicate you, if you are innocent.

When this happens, no one will tell your wife to return.

Vindicate him,how? By allowing another man to impregnate her and she delivers the baby or by marrying another lady? How ?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by 12345baba(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Better flex ur single life o.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Sammiel: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
If your wife keeps having a misscarriage then you should consider changing your environment. It worked for a family friend.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Abagworo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
silverkings:
The miscarriages might be medical problem. Una go hospital?

Not "might be" cause it actually is. Nigerians have been brainwashed into believing in absurd nonexistent spirit.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by PapaAdanna: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
You must be richer than Dangote before them go reason say u fit chop Ur own children

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Flier:
The guy is cursed! Because I don’t think he is making it up
The story correspond with the one he posted in February,maybe he even killed that his brother just to get the wife and the kids who knows
At the same time, he can not be trusted,maybe he actually did the money ritual.He is just a waste
He is pure evil I am frustrated
Well, I'm not going to assume he killed his brother to get close to his wife or that he did money ritual. Only an evil person would do all that and I doubt he is. Then again, you never know what people are capable of. The hotel serial killer who was caught the other day looked like he couldn't hurt a fly but he did more than hurt a fly, hence you just don't know the heart of man. Nonetheless, it's not nice to accuse him of all that, so I won't go that far.

LegalOpinion:

Seems you know this family closely.
Nope, I don't cheesy. I responded based on the different occurrences and what I would suggest to the wife if I knew her or If I'm a relative of hers.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Ten06(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
generationz:
Well, this public apology means nothing. I have seen men who crawl on their knees in public to beg their wives only for her to return and keep chopping beating.

Of a truth, you shouldn't be bothered about getting her back first but clearing your name.

The best comment on this thread, you are gifted
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by VirginSearcher(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
OP reading your post and the one a moniker here whom I would call an investigative journalist dug out, and if what I read is true shocked since your brother is late u got work to do, call whoever should be included in this and apologize also confess to your wife, if she is for you she would forgive and comeback.. It's sad your brother is late cry u have to go to his grave and apologise differently with a sincere and repentant heart. I understand what u are passing tru its a pity. Do this and free your mind. Goodluck
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by francisisking: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairaland archaeologists will always dig out your history.... smh, he is only seeking for advice from you people.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by TemmyT002(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nairaland needs some emojis mehn
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by LegalOpinion: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
theButterfly:
Well, I'm not going to assume he killed his brother to get close to his wife or that he did money ritual. Only an evil person would do all that and I doubt he is. Then again, you never know what people are capable of. The hotel serial killer who was caught the other day looked like he couldn't hurt a fly but he did more than hurt a fly, hence sometimes you just don't know the heart of man. Nonetheless, it's not nice to accuse him of all that, so I won't go that far.

Nope, I don't cheesy. I responded based on the different occurrences and what I would suggest to the wife if I knew her or I'm a relative of hers.

I agree with you. It was after reading your comment that I viewed his profile.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by cutegoddy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Are you sure these miscarriages is as a result of rhesus factor. What are ur blood group?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by stormborn28(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
generationz:

hmmmmmmm
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by cutegoddy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
what if i introduce to a pastor in warri... prophet Jeremiah omoto... google am... haven't been there b4 but watches him atimes on MercyTV

[are you for real. It sad how gullible most of us are]
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Talk2ken(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hi considering this "kross01:
Dear OP, i guess she didn't leave because of the miscarriage alone but maybe also because she later learnt of your little secret which you once brought to us here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5045895/child-brothers-ex-wife-please did you later seek help in a hospital as was earlier advised by people on that thread? What was the outcome? Only the two of you can come out of this and stronger too, if only you guys will realise you only have each other and no one else. Sorry for the loss of your brother by the way (i am guessing he couldn't get over his predicament then)" [b][/b] I believe u are not honest with your write up, please air the truth and people will help u out. Its shady and filled with one sided story
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Truthshurts: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Holy Ghost Fire........

I know this movie but have forgotten the title
The wife will come back with a pregnancy and the man will have no choice to accep her since the children at home were born outside their marital home.
Please if anyone remember the movie should please DM the name to me.
Radarada
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by midnighter(f): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Its not all his fault but ever since the age of 17 his life has been full of chaos...maybe he should just work out where its coming from first..how many of these threads does he want to start?

Im so curious to know which Francophone country this guy came from.. to me he sounds like Congolese

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by suckmyPENIS: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ode
baby this your lips is succulent...it would fit what my monicker says...what you think wink
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

I haven't finished grieving for my elder brother who passed away 3 weeks ago, leaving his 4 children for us and now she is gone.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please.
I will advise both of you go for blood group( Rhesus) check if you both are compatible so that whenever she's pregnant there's a treated she can be given to prevent miscarriages
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by cutegoddy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
They've never had any child! Usually the first pregnancy is spared of the Rhesus incompatibility wahala, problem starts from 2nd pregnancy. To confirm if it's due to Rhesus, a simple blood group test for both of them will suffice.
Issue could be due to cervical incompetence arising from multiple cervical instrumentation eg during abortions.

you will have to ask if she has had abortion in d past
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Your wife left you , you come dey plead unto of nairaland platform.... Go and meet her parents to return your bride price you pay unto for her....

Guy, olosho plenty everywhere... For KWARA state nah #500 we dey pay for short time.... Go and enjoy yourself and drink 2 bottles of Star larger beer for your frustrations... if I hear say you commit suicide tomorrow , I go come double kill you for your house...eediot!

Tell me who dey for this country we know dey frustrated....your frustrations and heartbrokeness is smaller than my own and I still dey....
My brother, use your money to reduce your frustrations ....this life is short ...life it to the fullest
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Cupiedbae: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

Dm me on Whatsapp 08037741480

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by iksman2002(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalanders and judgement this days....

I feel for you bro...

concerning impregnating his bro wife...
actually I'm very young and I have experienced such temptation it seriously takes sense to overcome it especially when it comes with a lot of threats....

bro move on, not sure if that lady really love you...
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Cupiedbae: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:

Just Dm me on Whatsapp 08037741480. She will come back.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by igwedubai2(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
[hmm. My brother in d house that is one of those things that man face in marriage sometimes. Just take it easy, the problems of miscarriage is solve by the grace of God, iAny of u can call me by my handset 08028700700.otecent88 post=82333331]Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please. [/quote]
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by tunize(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
O.p ur innocent wife is jst suffering ur sin.
Karma jst dey do e work.
The only solution na to confess all ur sins....
But u too do shall....
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by bizhop01: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
They take her away from you?
It's sound as if your wife is ten years old kid, your wife left you because she doesn't trust you simple,
In this very case no one can help you is only you can help your self by getting another wife to give you children, this is the only way to prove them wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rukaiya Bello Matawalle Weds Mukhtar Ahmed Danmadami In Zamfara (Photos) / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.