Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken (42516 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by higgs: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Africans and stupid superstie beliefs
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by kapelvej: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
kross01:
Dear OP, i guess she didn't leave because of the miscarriage alone but maybe also because she later learnt of your little secret which you once brought to us here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5045895/child-brothers-ex-wife-please did you later seek help in a hospital as was earlier advised by people on that thread? What was the outcome? Only the two of you can come out of this and stronger too, if only you guys will realise you only have each other and no one else. Sorry for the loss of your brother by the way (i am guessing he couldn't get over his predicament then).
Damn! You are fecking good investigator
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by TruthProphet: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
paul1995:
You need to see a therapist just let your wifey be for now she just lost a kid and she is in pains .. now focus on getting closer to God more only him can give you comfort just know that ..

See as una dey confuse people! What does he need exactly: therapist or God??
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by shestrong(f): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Logobenz:
Some people still dull sha.i wonder why a person will believe in such nonsense undecided
Bro if you get money,go marry one clean 25yr old,buy am one clean gs300 and enjoy life in peace bro.
Will be doing same this year end to a 21yr old.never been happier smiley
nonsense and ingredient.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

I haven't finished grieving for my elder brother who passed away 3 weeks ago, leaving his 4 children for us and now she is gone.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please.
We should beg her for you. Did you offend her or you are confessing that you ate the children. undecided She will return back to you when she get back to her senses
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by CyberWolf: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Avoid another man wife, they won’t hear. Maybe your late brother done swear for you and if so, only God can save you.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88 you can't over emphasis on the importance of marrying a woman with a mind of her own, the statement her family took her away from me makes my teeth cringe.

Try to get her back, but if you can't remember to go for a woman strong enough to stand up to her family when they are making some unnecessary decision

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by raymi: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
I empathise with you in this difficult time @OP. Have you ever heard of rhesus factor? If there's rhesus incompatibility between the baby and the mother, it can lead to a miscarriage. It may be also due to other medical problems. I would advise you seek out help in a premium healthcare center. I sincerely hope that things turn out for the best in your family. Keep your head up, do everything you feel is necessary and leave everything in God's hands.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Uncleodi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Does she have a Negative rhesus factor?
If yes, then she may have had an abortion for a Position rhesus partner in the past without taking rhogam.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Wisebird22(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
silverkings:
The miscarriages might be medical problem. Una go hospital?
true bro,both of them should check their rhesus factor if they are compatible

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by generationz(f): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
tiredoflife:

What is of a truth
Is that English
Where did u learn to speak such poor grammar.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by sizer07: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
kross01:
Dear OP, i guess she didn't leave because of the miscarriage alone but maybe also because she later learnt of your little secret which you once brought to us here on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5045895/child-brothers-ex-wife-please did you later seek help in a hospital as was earlier advised by people on that thread? What was the outcome? Only the two of you can come out of this and stronger too, if only you guys will realise you only have each other and no one else. Sorry for the loss of your brother by the way (i am guessing he couldn't get over his predicament then).

This is where your problems lies. This link above says it all if truly that was what transpired. Its so unfortunate that you are going through this now.but you have to open up and sick for forgiveness from your brother and the rest of the family involved. Adultery is a sin before God. Confess and them take your case to God in prayers. there is noting God cannot do. Its good you have realise your mistake. I hope this is not the same brother that pass away ,you claim to be mourning? Your wife has to know but I guss she shd by now if you said she is on the plat form.wify ,find a place in ur heart to forgive hubby and see how God will see you through ur difficult times. Also do not forget to also see a Gynaecology together with your wife.it could be medically related issues as well . don't rule that out. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by sizer07: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Thank you ,, I didn't confess to my wife or my brother about my niece . My brother was stabbed in the nightclub where he went to drink with friends. I have seen some people here reminding me of my past which it is painful , hopeful that my wife has not read it yet or else it will make things worse. I just want her to be home with us, myself and the kids are missing her every day. The house feel so empty without her

There is absolute no way she will won't have come across this of she is on this plat form like you said. You have let the cat out of the bag by even mentioning ur brother who was stab at the night club. Guy man u don cast, the damage has been done already, you have spill the stew every where man. Just confess to her and the entire family ,go to ur bros grave and seek for for his forgiveness. beg her to go for an extensive routine medical Check up together with her for support . It could be medically related. Above all pray to God cuz he alone can put you out of this misery. Best of luck. Again wify forgive and forget, hubby is lost without you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by generationz(f): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ten06:

The best comment on this thread, you are gifted

Thanks.
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by generationz(f): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

Vindicate him,how? By allowing another man to impregnate her and she delivers the baby or by marrying another lady? How ?

The truth will always come to light at the appointed time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by darlenese(f): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
you impregnates your brother's wife , are I sure u did not kill your brother , to cover up for the 10 years old daughter you have with his wife .
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by mgh2: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Good morning everybody. I feel lost without my wife, she had a fourth miscarriage after 2 years of marriage and her family has accused me to be a ritualist that I am eating the babies which I know nothing about and they have decided to take her away from me.

I haven't finished grieving for my elder brother who passed away 3 weeks ago, leaving his 4 children for us and now she is gone.

Please she is also in this platform beg her for me to come back to me, because I love her so much and I cant live without her please.

Were you able to inform your late elder brother concerning what transpired between you and his ex wife before he died?... I am referring to your earlier post you made early this year
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Angelacruz: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Check Rhesus status
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by lekonso: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Are you born again? Only Jesus can solve this problem for you
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Mariangeles(f): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hallams:
exactly. Most times we pay attention to Genotype and leave rhesus factor.
Seriously, how much can one tolerate ? undecided
One is yet to get over one, then there's another...
Some serious sh!t !
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Mariangeles(f): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
theButterfly:
Your marriage is not working and you've already secretly fathered a child with your late brother's wife. Leave your wife be and let her go because she doesn't deserve to be in this mess. Too much has happened: your secret child, her miscarriages, your brother's death (idk if he knew about the child w/ his wife before he died) that it would be unfair to bring her any further pain if she returns. If I were a family member I would not allow her to go back to you. She needs to start her life with another man.

I wish you well too, OP.
You took the words, and put them perfectly together .
I wouldn't add or take out anything ...
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Mariangeles(f): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
24kmagic:
Lalasticlala, help this oga push this to front page, may be his wife will see it. Most people that visit nairaland don't bother about all these sections.

Madam, if you're reading this, go back to your oga, konji wants to finish him.

If na woman carry belle for her brother in-law before she marry, you go tell her husband make he take her back ? undecided
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Mariangeles(f): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rosarie:
U can live without her,if she loves u,she will not allow anyone manipulate her
Sometimes, love is just not enough !
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by seguntijan(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
kross01:

Easy, Inside life!!! and this has to b dug out? people wicked o
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Mariangeles(f): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vincent88:
Thank you ,, I didn't confess to my wife or my brother about my niece . My brother was stabbed in the nightclub where he went to drink with friends. I have seen some people here reminding me of my past which it is painful , hopeful that my wife has not read it yet or else it will make things worse. I just want her to be home with us, myself and the kids are missing her every day. The house feel so empty without her

Well, you have to come clean .
Be honest with her .
Let her decide .
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Mariangeles(f): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
seguntijan:

Easy, Inside life!!! and this has to b dug out? people wicked o
If to say na woman, una for dig out more than that...
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Coolgent(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2019
Vincent88:

Whats the interval between first miscarriage and the second pregnancy?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Caseless: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Omojudy:

I wish I could talk to her. I very much understand. I have had 8miscarriages before I got a diagnosis. My ex in law’s accused me of being cursed, spirit husband etc. while all we needed was to find the medical solution. Sending you kind regards.

https://astrongnigerianwoman.com/2019/08/30/child-sexual-abuse-and-incest/
8? How is it now?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2019
smiley.......Amen.
makinson2865:

Words cannot express how happy I am with this your witty comments sister.God bless you for putting yourself in op's shoe .For not passing out negative judgement on him.

I really feel his pain.May God see him tru in DT Hideous plight
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Yeah....... after her deliverance, confessions and all, she got pregnant much later, and delivered. On her Thanksgiving day she still mentioned this evil which she had done and thanked God for forgiving her, thanked the pastor, the church was filled to capacity and people booed her, screamed at her, etc. Such is life smiley
midnighter:

WHAT!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Rhesus incompatibility is killing your infants and not any ritual bullshits. Black people and darkness. Can someone help me with that Zuma meme?
Re: My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 23, 2019
generationz:
Well, this public apology means nothing. I have seen men who crawl on their knees in public to beg their wives only for her to return and keep chopping beating.

If your wife's family called you a ritualist then
that is a serious allegation.

Of a truth, you shouldn't be bothered about getting her back first but clearing your name.

Go to God in prayer and ask him to vindicate you, if you are innocent.

When this happens, no one will tell your wife to return.
Have you ever heard of rhesus incompatibility and how it causes erythroblastosis fetalis which leads to spontaneous abortion (medical name for miscarriage)? People like you de cause a lot of problems in this world today because of their stark ignorance. Just imagine where you become a mother in-law with no brains, you will call for this man to be killed because u spent all ur years in school learning how to do stupid make up and snap pictures.

I'll advice u to make a better use of ur phone. Google has answer to everything for ignoramus like you. Learn to think before you talk this is 21st century.

Op, your and ur wife are rhesus incompatible and I suspect you guys have one child but if no child yet then your wife has been sensitised by having a child somewhere else or a terminated pregnancy before you guys married. A Union of rhesus incompatible people can produce only one child that will live if and only if the woman is not yet sensitised by having a baby, or an abortion before marriage.

This is a case of immune hydrops fetalis and the only way your Union can have a living baby is via a transmission of IGm fortified blood to the child while still in the womb once a doctor confirms the child is having anemia.

Your wives blood and your sperm are incompatible and the antibodies of ur wife are killing her babies thinking they're bacteria. Na big gbese inside life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.