Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (28247 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Sleevia:
this one want to form ignorance.... something that even hit nairaland front page months ago.

so everything that hit front-page prove its validity. news the Ondo state govt found as fake

you need a psychotherapist
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2019
read my quote
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by SamNaijaboy: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Don’t be clever by half.
SE always votes PDP. In 2003, you knew OBJ was more likely to win so supported him vs SE
Same way the SW that did not support him in 1999 decided to adopt him.
We voted same way until 2015.
Why was it okay for you to vote Tofa instead of Abiola who was a Southerner 60-40 but it is betrayal for Yoruba to have given Buhari 55-45 in 2015?
My point is well made. Everyone votes their interest and it is not a betrayal.
You want to queue behind the Northerner now to prevent the SW “lapping” the SE ( going twice while you haven’t even gone once).
That is your right to so decide. Just do it and don’t shout betrayal of GEJ.

joshuanwankwo:
imagine if we had loved abiola
in 1999 the south unitedly pushed that enough is enough a southerner must emerge president we forced the both parties to pick south westerners because abiola case was still fresh. in 2003 the ss and se overwhemingly voted obj even though ojukwu was on the ballot
now i ask if sw and se are on the ballot will yorubas vote for the southeasterners
but we did they only remembered in 2011 they unitedly voted gej an ijaw they have often been corrected form calling igbo they forgot we igbos unitedly voted obj in 2003 even though a popular igbo man with a popular party was on the ballot
in 2007 the south unitedly voted yar'adua and d same man divided the north that caused his great victory and of course 2011 that we wont hear word about the south unitedly voted gej the only time south was divided in votes in this republic was 2015 thanks to who
se rejected ojukwu in 2003 cos it was d turn of the sw and we voted dem
now 2023 let the sw reject sw and vote se

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Don’t be clever by half.
SE always votes PDP. In 2003, you knew OBJ was more likely to win so supported him vs SE
Same way the SW that did not support him in 1999 decided to adopt him.
We voted same way until 2015.
Why was it okay for you to vote Tofa instead of Abiola who was a Southerner 60-40 but it is betrayal for Yoruba to have given Buhari 55-45 in 2015?
My point is well made. Everyone votes their interest and it is not a betrayal.
You want to queue behind the Northerner now to prevent the SW “lapping” the SE ( going twice while you haven’t even gone once).
That is your right to so decide. Just do it and don’t shout betrayal of GEJ.

den the north would rule twice
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Kpoikpoi: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

I smell PDP going back to power in 2023.

Left for me, since the South-West which has tested presidency has refused to back down for South-East, then the North should continue ruling till eternity, that way it will dawn on them why the entire South should unite.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Kpoikpoi: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Why should anyone back down for anyone?
Just field your candidate and see how far you go,or are you guys afraid to contest elections?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz if na emir you get there, is it not better than how they massacre your kinsmen like Christmas goat and all you coward do is to protest

Can't u see how cowardly you yorubas reason? So it is better to be enslaved as an able bodied man than to die for your freedom right?
Fulanis are also massacred by Plateau indigenes too but it just doesn't get to the news like that of the indigenes. Didn't u see that even a Hausa general was killed and sunk in the river? If you are a muslim, never pass Jos road to Bauchi or other northern states whenever fulanis attack because u will pay the price for coward fulani herdsmen attackers. Fulanis are cowardly attackers who attack small helpless farm villages with only old women and children in the middle of the night and run away into the forests. They don't stay back. That is why the likes of you muslim passersby pay for their sins.

No wonder fulanis sacked Katunga (the capital of Oyo empire). Shameless cowards. Your people, a majority ethnic group have become slaves and 2nd class citizens in their own state Kwara, yet you aren't ashamed of pointing your filthy fingers to middlebelt minorities who have resisted fulani expansion for over a hundred years.

See your Yoruba people in Kogi, they own parts of Lokoja but yet there is a Hausa king (Maigari of Lokoja). Hausa fulanis are using millions of your yoruba people in Kwara and Kogi to add to their population as northern Nigeria. Shameless foóls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Sorry but I’m a Yoruba man and I don’t want an Igbo President. For a simple reason:
They are too clannish and don’t know boundaries.
An Igbo President will fill the place with his people only and since they don’t know boundaries, will attempt to order everyone around.
They’ve always had their eyes on Lagos so trust an Igbo President to try to pull off a “state or residence” move targeting Lagos or something.

I think we should just go back to the regions or come together to break the country.
As a Yoruba man, I’m tired of both the Igbo man and the Fulani.
Don’t want either in my country if I can have it.
One kills like a deranged animal and the other is either scamming you, cheating you, or plotting to.
It’s time for the Yorubas to really take control of the SW and whoever wants to go with us and leave.
You see, we are quite different from the Igbo. We don’t seek money as aggressively as they do and that only hurts us in the SW.
A lot of the crime is perpetuated in the SW by migrants here.
These guys go to China to bring sub-standard parts and sell for the price of standard parts ripping off the SW indigenes.
A typical Yoruba man will NEVER do that to make an extra buck. They would rather go to Japan or same China and get the real thing even if his profit is less.
I’m sure there are honest businessmen from the SE but seriously I think SW is besieged right now.
Schools are full, social services are crumbling.
We need to take pause and redevelop the SW.
Most Yoruba are voting with their feet out of the SW to UK, US as well because home is no longer habitable and nice again

What we need to focus on is how to get Out of Nigeria!

Very good, I like this. However, do you think the Yorubas on their own can fight the country and secede? Impossible. You guys must have to unite with other southerners to achieve your aims cos no single region can ever challenge the core north as it stands.

Just for the records, as a middlebelt minority, I think you yorubas are more clannish and tribalistic than the Igbos. An Igbo man is very capitalistic and as such is after better performance to bring him more money than the love of his tribe. If an Igbo man has the option of employing his tribesman who is incompetent and will ruin him and a non-tribesman who is competent and will make him progress, he will readily pick the non-tribesman. This can never be the case for a yoruba.

Another example is that if you do not speak Igbo and you are in the midst of Igbos, these Igbos can readily switch to speaking English or pidgin in order to accomodate you, but yorubas even though it's just 2 of them in a place, they are ready to bring down the roof by speaking yoruba, not caring about the presence of other people who cannot understand yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
GEJ was President for 6 years.
How many years were you expecting him to be president Mr. Yoruba betrayed?
He should have kept to his own pact to stay for only 6 yrs. remember that the North had their tenure truncated and should have been allowed to present a replacement in 2011 but obj a Yoruba pleaded for him
Even the SS has moved on. What is with you Igbo people?

I am not an Igbo. I am from the middlebelt.

Did Buhari keep to his own promise of staying for one tenure? The north had their tenure truncated and whose fault was this? Mine?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Logobenz0:
Oga that Nowenuse I Know him very well. He's from plateau state. Stop looking everyone as Igbo.

Don't mind the ignorant wifesnatcher of whatever he calls himself. To him everyone who disagrees with him is an Igbo, forgetting that Igbos and Yorubas combined do not even make up to half of Nigeria's population. Are there no Middlebelters, southern minorities and Hausa fulanis in Nigeria too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Logobenz0: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nowenuse:

Don't mind the ignorant wifesnatcher of whatever he calls himself. To him everyone who disagrees with him is an Igbo, forgetting that Igbos and Yorubas combined do not even make up to half of Nigeria's population. Are there no Middlebelters, southern minorities and Hausa fulanis in Nigeria too?
Don't mind him. You once make a statement of The Yorubas being more tribalistic than the igbos. And which is the example of that wifesnatcher or whatever. Just leave the clueless human being jare.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Logobenz0: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nowenuse:

Can't u see how cowardly you yorubas reason? So it is better to be enslaved as an able bodied man than to die for your freedom right?
Fulanis are also massacred by Plateau indigenes too but it just doesn't get to the news like that of the indigenes. Didn't u see that even a Hausa general was killed and sunk in the river? If you are a muslim, never pass Jos road to Bauchi or other northern states whenever fulanis attack because u will pay the price for coward fulani herdsmen attackers. Fulanis are cowardly attackers who attack small helpless farm villages with only old women and children in the middle of the night and run away into the forests. They don't stay back. That is why the likes of you muslim passersby pay for their sins.

No wonder fulanis sacked Katunga (the capital of Oyo empire). Shameless cowards. Your people, a majority ethnic group have become slaves and 2nd class citizens in their own state Kwara, yet you aren't ashamed of pointing your filthy fingers to middlebelt minorities who have resisted fulani expansion for over a hundred years.

See your Yoruba people in Kogi, they own parts of Lokoja but yet there is a Hausa king (Maigari of Lokoja). Hausa fulanis are using millions of your yoruba people in Kwara and Kogi to add to their population as northern Nigeria. Shameless foóls.
You just end the case for me grin grin
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Uchek(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2019
I agree with you

Davash222:
They’ve used the SW again.
By 2022, the SW would call for a United South, but then, they’ll know there’s a big difference between Six and half a dozen.
We’re watching.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Uchek(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2019
Please what is wrong with your people?

JamiuKabir:

As a full blooded Yoruba Chief, I support you 100%.

My people think they are wise in blindly supporting a fraud called Thiefnibu.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Uchek(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Please how did Ojukwu behaave?
Wiifesnatcher:

I need not find out about someone I didn't heard from him in the last election, so whoever he is, is irrelevant to me

Yoruba is the second stakeholders in APC, Igbo is the second stakeholders in PDP

Yoruba is gunning for the post of top man in the party their majority bank with and that's Igbo headache instead of them to be doing their own alignment na Yoruba candidacy be their problem

this is time for Igbo to prove themselves but here you guys are behaving like ojukwu and talking down another region because they're are pushing forward theirs without waiting for president to be handover to them in their bedroom
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Uchek(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2019
And how has your victory improved the life of the average Yoruba? Beyond the political appointees and their immediate family, how has your stay in the corridors of power benefited majority of Yorubas? Are your people better than those who are outside the corridors of power?

efighter:

We the Yorubas have never lost out to the South-South or South-East in any political scheme. The humiliated you in 2015, we disgraced you in 2019, come 2023, we shall completed annihilate you. We shall teach you POL 301: Scheming and Strategies in Politics of Contemporary Society.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2019
Uchek:
And how has your victory improved the life of the average Yoruba? Beyond the political appointees and their immediate family, how has your stay in the corridors of power benefited majority of Yorubas? Are your people better than those who are outside the corridors of power?

God bless you. This the same question I always ask them when they try to use their position to console themselves lol
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by QuotaSystem: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Earthquake1:

Who and who will unite?

The North know that the SE and SS are already with them

Unity Beggar grin grin
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by fulanimafia: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2019
efighter:

We the Yorubas have never lost out to the South-South or South-East in any political scheme. The humiliated you in 2015, we disgraced you in 2019, come 2023, we shall completed annihilate you. We shall teach you POL 301: Scheming and Strategies in Politics of Contemporary Society.

What amuses me is that Igbos think all their hatred and opposition to the North/Hausa Fulani since 2015 will be paid back with our love, support and votes.

We will support the SW because we have had 8 years uninterrupted. If we wanted Presidency longer, we would have supported Atiku till 2027.

Delusional bunch of political toddlers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.