Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (28257 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
United state of Nigeria.......... Abeg wia is my lighter self..... Waking up and hearing the name Nigeria gives me headache.....

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Limitednow: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Left for me, since the South-West which has tested presidency has refused to back down for South-East, then the North should continue ruling till eternity, that way it will dawn on them why the entire South should unite.

12 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by izombie(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
I have known this from day one. Apc will pick a yoruba presidential candidate. Buhari will remain in the party but most of the northern big wigs in apc now will decamp to pdp and elect another northern president and an igbo or ss vp.

10 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by gidgiddy: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Power and control of Nigeria is all the Northerners care about. Pity that it has done them little or no good for them as they remain porverty stricken

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2019
kikikikiki, I just dey laugh here.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Rekhina(f): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2019
meccuno:
chaii. Nagode Allah grin
Ssanu
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by LiaKnitter: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2019
What are their calling themselves, the most important people in Nigeria,
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by JamiuKabir: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

I smell PDP going back to power in 2023.

Left for me, since the South-West which has tested presidency has refused to back down for South-East, then the North should continue ruling till eternity, that way it will dawn on them why the entire South should unite.

As a full blooded Yoruba Chief, I support you 100%.

My people think they are wise in blindly supporting a fraud called Thiefnibu.

16 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
United state of Nigeria.......... Abeg wia is my lighter self..... Waking up and hearing the name Nigeria gives me headache.....

My tired is tired.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
Davash222:
They’ve used the SW again.
By 2022, the SW would call for a United South, but then, they’ll know there’s a big difference between Six and half a dozen.
We’re watching.
[/s]

taking this baby cow that vow to pursue Igbo out of north but end up like a dummy, serious shows you Igbo are always happy with someone defeat and loss but southwest is greater than that

bookmark this if PDP settle with a northern candidate, southwest will surely be the one to deputized the candidate since APC has no choice no matter the various conspiracy to give non northerner the presidential ticket as it was in their constitution

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by texazzpete(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
By 2022, the SW would call for a United South, but then, they’ll know there’s a big difference between Six and half a dozen.
We’re watching.

I find this distinction quite funny indeed, as if the only Mugus are the South westerners. Same way they’ve been using the South East, tbh.

5 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nwaotu10(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Afonja ..... Ntorrr!

5 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Hedonisco: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

I smell PDP going back to power in 2023.

Same sentiment here. The very idea of Yorubas positioning themselves to take over in 2023 is provocative. What nonsense. They will tell you that it's because they supported Buhari, that they know how to 'play politics', so that qualifies them to take over from Buhari.

I prefer the North to continue ruling than for the presidency to go to the South West at this time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Royalfurnitures: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2019
I predicted it before the elections that, come 2023 another northerner Will still be President after PMB

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture collections for your homes and offices

3 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by greenguy: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2019
This is the most stupidest thing I've ever read on Nairaland.

Why are these people so daft and incorrigible?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by tysontim(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by izombie(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

taking this baby cow that vow to pursue Igbo out of north but end up like a dummy, serious shows you Igbo are always happy with someone defeat and loss but southwest is greater than that

bookmark this if PDP settle with a northern candidate, southwest will surely be the one to deputized the candidate since APC has no choice no matter the various conspiracy to give non northerner the presidential ticket as it was in their constitution
are you saying the south west will settle for a VP slot under PDP? Lmao. Una eye don dey clear small small. You have been used by buhari and the north. Simple.

14 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
JamiuKabir:

As a full blooded Yoruba Chief, I support you 100%.

My people think they are wise in blindly supporting a fraud called Thiefnibu.
[/s]

chinedu shut up. politics is like a game, you win or lose but non participation is not politics

APC having Yoruba as the second largest stakeholders give Yoruba upper hand to be giving the ticket but is now left for Nigerians to be convince at the poll. so all these conspiracies won't deterred any interested candidate from running for the president

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Limitednow: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2019
texazzpete:

I find this distinction quite funny indeed, as if the only Mugus are the South westerners. Same way they’ve been using the South East, tbh.

Should PDP gets back power, the SE stand a chance to produce the next president after the North.

You think you are wiser than those red mud region?

I see 2023 presidency as a war between SW and SE bro.

6 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by themanderon: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
grin The chickens are finally coming home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by hammerVJ: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
THE QUESTION THAT AFONJA HAVE FAIL TO ANSWER IS THIS.

Y SHOULD THE NORTH NOW GIVE UP POWER TO YORUBA AGAIN?

UNTIL YORUBA ANSWER THIS QUESTION, THEY ARE SLEEPING.

IN THE SOUTH TODAY, THE NORTH IS STRONGER THAN THE SW.

IN THE NORTH THEY ARE STRONGER AND UNITED THAN THE ENTIRE SOUTH, LET US NOT TALK KONLY SW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by majamajic(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Then apc will lose because I will never vote for APC of they presented a northerner come 2023

good morning !!!

ututu oma !!!

5 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
We’re watching.

I'm yet to see a united southern effort.

All I see is a South that doesn't know what it wants

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by ShipChina2naija: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
God why have they forgotten about 2020,2021 and 2022..all they talk about is 2023....

Na bags we dey sell at very cheap and affordable price.....

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by FarahAideed: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
We’re watching.

They are already calling for it but they are on their own

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sylve11: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:

lwkmd grin grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Godson26: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2019
In life you don't just read and comment wait for the future no one knows tomorrow you see those claiming to be cabal will fail, check it out
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2019
yorubas you have heard from the horses mouth its not 2late
lets unite and push this fulanis away for once
if yoruba can support the igbos the whole south will and the middle belt will agree since they also despise the fulanis
south + middle belt fulanis are finished politically we can even rotate it wen se finish sw rules den middle belt after niger delta we can rule like dat untill the fulanis get fustrated and leave nigeria for us as they have always threatened boom all of us if free from fulanis 4ever
but y yorubas might think we igbos are begging yes we are cos we love dis country and wants it to be a better country free from the fulanis even nnamdi kanu cannot deny that he prefer a better nigeria free from fulanis to a biafra free from nigeria that is why he feels like adding all the middle belt and even yorubas to the new biafra
we all want a better nigeria den lets push the fulanis out and dis is the fastest way
you are not building bridges dats wat we are trying to do with you

6 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sylve11: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Nanorest:
APC can never lose power

abeg another thing talk............... grin grin cool
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by majamajic(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Should PDP gets back power, the SE stand a chance to produce the next president after the North.

You think you are wiser than those red mud region?

I see 2023 presidency as a war between SW and SE bro.

don't fight for SE , we are ok

if the North wan continue I think it's better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trained Police Dogs Foil Boko-Haram Infiltration / Police Officer, Garba Saleh Rabo Rejects ₦1 Million Bribe, Arrests Giver In Kano / Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.