Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (28241 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Bro, the era when a Yoruba can defeat a core northerner in a core northern state is long gone. Nigerians are now very much divided by tribe and religion when it comes to politics.
leave that guy... they will learn a bitter lesson in 2022

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ogbuefilaji: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah be praised

We yorubas will go with Abba kyari and vice aregbesola

god bless buhari (SWT)
can you see a typical yoruba thoughts abi? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ritchiee: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Bro, the era when a Yoruba can defeat a core northerner in a core northern state is long gone. Nigerians are now very much divided by tribe and religion when it comes to politics.

Believe in yourself and work towards it and God will make it happen.Stop fearing the North as if you are slaves.Power comes to the South in 2023 and Nigeria will see positive achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by visionex: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Leave us alone and face your ipob ,
We love hausa they are peaceful unlike igbos who do business upandan
grin grin cheesy
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ritchiee: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Ogbuefilaji:
can you see a typical yoruba thoughts abi? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

lol

So Ipob Rhekina has turned to Yoruba now,abi?

3 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by tysontim(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Ritchiee:

Believe in yourself and work towards it and God will make it happen.Stop fearing the North as if you are slaves.Power comes to the South in 2023 and Nigeria will see positive achievements.

God did not tell sW to be greedy, God doesn't support greedines if South loses the presidency cm 2023, it is the fault of sw. The SE has no fault in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ikpongiton: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
u can go
But we from west love fulani and hausa more dan u ,
We will attain greater height with them maybe by 2027 power will shift to southwest.

Allah bless Tinubu
if south south align with the south east and breakaway as a result of injustice ,then the s.west will remain a permanent footstool to the north.also meaning that nigeria will cease to exist.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by famouscargo4u: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:

So how about Sowore that contested against Buhari, why didn't SW vote for him abi voting for Buhari in place of Sowore means supporting yourselves?

grin

Until the SE produce elected president, the SW will never smell that seat again.

Well, the Yoruba felt at home with an Osinbajo as VPtfham gamble with Sowore. More so, you can't compare the clout Ojukwu had in the East with Sowore in the West. Sowore is a nobody here.

For your second line, Yoruba presidency is not dependent on the East.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2019
The question in my mind is can Arewa votes only get a president elected. If not then SW &SE has a lot to do.Enough is Enough.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by gidgiddy: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2019
CyberWolf:
If APC for any reason fields a northerner as presidential candidate in 2023, that will be the end of the party.

You think the North cares about APC? The North only cares about power. APC was all about making Buhari president. In 2023, there wont be any more Buhari and the North will look for another Northern Muslim in any other party to vote for
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

I don't take you clown serious anymore since you cooked up the childishness that Osibanjo will be drop in Buhari second term and Gbajabiamila would be sidelined from attaining the speaker post.

it's obvious you people lack the foresight of political tussle. I predicted it months back that giving Igbo VP in PDP will cost their defeat and it happened

as I said earlier APC give the ticket to southwest in 2023 and this will prompt PDP to give same southwest VP in 2023. you won't understand this but I leave you to live large on your ignorance

You are very wrong. A northern candidate will always defeat a yoruba candidate in the northern states.

PDP will not mind giving a northern candidate the ticket in an attempt to woo northern voters.

It is only we the middlebelters and northern christians who can vote a yoruba candidate over a Hausa one. Now that Tinubu is also a muslim, it may make no difference to us unless if Tinubu picks a northern christian as his deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Ritchiee:

Bro I am from the middlebelt and we have been neighbours with Hausa fulanis for centuries. I know them like the back of my palm. The core north/northern muslims are the largest voting block in Nigeria.
Southern christians are enough match for northern muslims but lack of unity is the problem. A divided south can never challenge the core north. Infact, a united south without the middlebelt may still not be able to challenge the core-north, let alone Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Rapmoney(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Then apc will lose because I will never vote for APC of they presented a northerner come 2023
...but your vote does not count!
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:

You have been ranting so vibrantly on this thread, hope you don't have heart attack when your eye clear in 2023 and that's if a bigot like you is still alive by then. By the way, how much do you gain from these rantings? Do those yoruber politicians know you?

Lolz, I am glad my posts are tormenting u and ur lots, SW 2023 Presidency is confirmed. Kill urself.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

I blame the Yorubas replying fools on this forum, u know one problem about ur lots, u assume to know so much and yet u know little, all ur predictions none have come to pass, from Buhari can not win second time, to lawan can't be SP to Gbajabiamila can't be speaker. 5% people are really delusional

Bro, Buhari winning 2nd term was clearly rigged. I am from Plateau state for instance, a youth leader of my people and 80% of my people were supporting Atiku, only for the votes to show 40% vote for Buhari. On fair grounds, Buhari would never have defeated Atiku.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:

That sogodihno is synonymous to hate.. Na frustration be his problem. Even if south west wins he'll still be wretched.

I am living better than any of ur family members, I can assure u of that.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Which horse's mouth? This same loud mouth predicted the North would vote massively for Atiku, and we all knew how it ended. Yoruba mustn't have to be the next president, but one thing is certain, we would be on the ticket of APC. East can continue licking pdp ass and playing second fiddle.

ok den let the fulanis rule till enternity
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by FuckDaMods: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

Lolz, I am glad my posts are tormenting u and ur lots, SW 2023 Presidency is confirmed. Kill urself.
You are the tormented one here, stop deceiving yourself.. This thread alone you got 20 posts. The thing is really pinching you

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by FuckDaMods: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

I am living better than any of ur family members, I can assure u of that.
To someone that lives in a slum and hardly eat a meal per day, 30k stipend is like living in paradise.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Ogbuefilaji:

And u believe that guy is a Yoruba with ur wrapped thinking?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by OlaPhils(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2019
In as much that a Yoruba man will not support an Igbo man, and Igbo man does not trust a Yoruba man,
both Yoruba and Igbo will keep answering to north

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by auwal1010: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2019
What are you people arguing about? It's a normal thing there always use to be ruling class and supporting classes, only ever scattered Nigerian igbos will never understand. Even if it's not going to be Northerners for eternity, it can only be north and Southwest. By the grace of God
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:

To someone that lives in a slum and hardly eat a meal per day, 30k stipend is like living in paradise.

Lolz, perfect description of urself, useless 5% people. Tueh!
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by FuckDaMods: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

Lolz, perfect description of urself, useless 5% people. Tueh!
[/s]
Useless but the least is 100 times better than your entire family tree
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:
[s][/s]
Useless but the least is 100 times better than your entire family tree

Continue ranting
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

You are very wrong. A northern candidate will always defeat a yoruba candidate in the northern states.

PDP will not mind giving a northern candidate the ticket in an attempt to woo northern voters.

It is only we the middlebelters and northern christians who can vote a yoruba candidate over a Hausa one. Now that Tinubu is also a muslim, it may make no difference to us unless if Tinubu picks a northern christian as his deputy.

so why did buhari the new found god of you Igbo not defeat obj and gej respectively?

if gej had reach agreement with north PDP elites then that he will run for second term they wouldn't have stand against his second term. his breach of MOU defeated him in 2015

I'm tired of debating politics with you neophyte

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Sleevia:
Dude, the guy from Twitter is not ordinary. Go and find out about him. Go through his profile.

The second on might be ordinary

I need not find out about someone I didn't heard from him in the last election, so whoever he is, is irrelevant to me

Yoruba is the second stakeholders in APC, Igbo is the second stakeholders in PDP

Yoruba is gunning for the post of top man in the party their majority bank with and that's Igbo headache instead of them to be doing their own alignment na Yoruba candidacy be their problem

this is time for Igbo to prove themselves but here you guys are behaving like ojukwu and talking down another region because they're are pushing forward theirs without waiting for president to be handover to them in their bedroom

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by efighter: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
They’ve used the SW again.
By 2022, the SW would call for a United South, but then, they’ll know there’s a big difference between Six and half a dozen.
We’re watching.

We the Yorubas have never lost out to the South-South or South-East in any political scheme. The humiliated you in 2015, we disgraced you in 2019, come 2023, we shall completed annihilate you. We shall teach you POL 301: Scheming and Strategies in Politics of Contemporary Society.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

I need not find out about someone I didn't heard from him in the last election, so whoever he is, is irrelevant to me

Yoruba is the second stakeholders in APC, Igbo is the second stakeholders in PDP

Yoruba is gunning for the post of top man in the party their majority bank with and that's Igbo headache instead of them to be doing their own alignment na Yoruba candidacy be their problem

this is time for Igbo to prove themselves but here you guys are behaving like ojukwu and talking down another region because they're are pushing forward theirs without waiting for president to be handover to them in their bedroom
why are you angry? I do not know. Seems you fear being paid back in your own coin... I mean, you guys invented this model... didn't you?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by guynextdoor(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/sorry-for-any-party-that-fails-to-field-a-northerner-for-2023-presidency-arewa-youths/amp/
Ha! The north is at it again: playing southern Nigeria like chess. We're hemmed in, yet again! Another northerner to emerge as president for only God knows how long. And when a sensible person, who is not affiliated to these monsters, decides to contest, they employ their rigging machineries to do the dirty work as usual. Is this how we're gonna continue in this thing we call our country? Some have even come out to say the PDP should field a better candidate. I laugh in fulfude. Don't y'all realise that whoever they'll field will still push for the same Fulani agenda? Truth be told: we're all slaves to these guys up north. If things go on this way, they'll continue to dictate the destiny of this nation, and we've seen what a mess they have made of it since independence. Sometimes, I am tempted to say we are all mad, here in the south, for not uniting and seeing our enemies for who they truly are. The Yoruba man sees the Igbo as his enemy, and vice versa. But the truth is that the North is the real enemy! The earlier we unite, and push for a true federalism, or outright seperation, the better for all of us. That is the only way out of this madness.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Stanfeelings: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Thunder fire una.... Na only u guys get Nigeria?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Sleevia:
why are you angry? I do not know. Seems you fear being paid back in your own coin... I mean, you guys invented this model... didn't you?

angry about what? the level of you people sentiments and assumptions had reduced you below south south in national politics, isn't that enough to awake you people reasoning state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.