Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (28244 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by asobo: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

go and compare the numbers of vote Buhari got in 2015 in southeast and the one he got in 2019. move further to compare the one gej got in 2015 with the one Atiku got in 2019

I never said Atiku didn't have low turnout in north and is because of East candidacy the ipob theories and their display of hatred against the Hausa tribe reduce that move in North. you're accusing someone of ignorance not knowing you're the one swimming in the ignorant, boyscout of election campaign give a low turnout in southeast in the last election
Atiku's vote in the north wasn't low because of his choice of VP but because of how the "Muslim" north idolize him shikenan.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

I don't take you clown serious anymore since you cooked up the childishness that Osibanjo will be drop in Buhari second term and Gbajabiamila would be sidelined from attaining the speaker post.

it's obvious you people lack the foresight of political tussle. I predicted it months back that giving Igbo VP in PDP will cost their defeat and it happened

as I said earlier APC give the ticket to southwest in 2023 and this will prompt PDP to give same southwest VP in 2023. you won't understand this but I leave you to live large on your ignorance

Do you know that there will be no block vote for you in 2023 from the North?

The North said there will be no block vote. That thing you are dreaming will not happen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by FuckDaMods: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Tomorrow they would say igbos are full of hate
That sogodihno is synonymous to hate.. Na frustration be his problem. Even if south west wins he'll still be wretched.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by kaysy(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2019
This is the best time to start clamouring for e-Voting system, every southern hand must be on deck to get this done, I still doubt the North's numeric strength over the South
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2019
Astark:
you mumu sha, you are deluded. Igbo man didn't made atiku lost but the name buhari is like a Demi God among northerners. Buhari is the only thing saving APC.

Pdp only has 1 governor seat in south west and They would be stupid not to zone it to south east that have pdp in all states
leave that one. He does not the North already said no block vote after buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2019
Sleevia:

Do you know that there will be no block vote for you in 2023 from the North?

The North said there will be no block vote. That thing you are dreaming will not happen.

which of the north said that? and which newspaper published that online?

I see all these una conspiracies as a means of consoling yourself. just wait till 2023 first lol

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2019
kaysy:
This is the best time to start clamouring for e-Voting system, every southern hand must be on deck to get this done, I still doubt the North's numeric strength over the South
their strength is highly corrupted.. It's not true.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

which of the north said that? and which newspaper published that online?

I see all these una conspiracies as a means of consoling yourself. just wait till 2023 first lol
wait. Let me show you the North. Give me time.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2019
asobo:
MOU my foot. If constitution can be disregarded, what is MOU. Is it by force to understand?

which of the constitution is discarded? and on what ground? the one gej discarded cost him a total loss

no party can succeed in a multinational country without respecting the MOU that was unanimously penned down
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Sleevia:
wait. Let me show you the North. Give me time.

OK I'm waiting
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by lineviews: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2019
In my opinion, I dont think the North can survive without holding unto power for another 8years ! A lot seems to be on fire, it is being cooked and obviously yet to be done. It's just unfortunate that the power tussle and resultant greed of our leaders in the South wont allow them see that's it's time. The North was afraid but no more.......our leaders here seems to have lost objectivity and purpose.

The North have almost succeeded in turning the Coutry to their and when a child dies in the South, their hands are on a mute button in HQ but let an ally sneeze, all resources and envoy are there before the sneezing ends.

It's the SS that I pity the most.

Are you aware that the stream of gas in the SS is heading to Kano. This same gas will be piped through katsina and traded with Morocco and other countries on that route for their Crude and unexplored gas.

Lastly a Refinery will be stationed in Katsina. They have tried the L basin with all our monies and yet there is no commercial value or we are being deceived there is nothing ....The north targets to become the biggest in Africa to refine Crude and process gas.

If this us true, what becomes of the South? What do you think will happen to Power, Manufacturing, Agro-allied investments and GDP in the North?

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by netflicks(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Chai! BLACKMAN...poverty knocking on every household
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

OK I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Mightyhaiz: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
I told yourubas killing zoning is making south might never be president again unless the yaradua /jonathan case

Only a united south can defeat the north ...
South west has ruled 8 years been president 8 years
South south 6 years president 2 years vice

Zonning agreement points to then igbos but out of greed south west want to come n contest not knowing the real fight is against fulani domination and south west contesting means north can too

South west pick an igbo man u are comfortable with let the whole south unite for once push fulanis back thats the only way
Gospel fact!
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ritchiee: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Stop this face saving lies south west have never had the mind of backing the south east

As for igbos fear north ...u even u know thats a lie
Yorubas can support anybody to become president because they have a live and let live stance.
Igbos and Fulani have domineering traits.

Igbos´ fear for the North is evident which even include the shout for Biafra.Read a lot of your utterances on social media and see the obvious fear.

Read these to know how you and your leaders leaders fear the North even when you are not in the same party.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2019
famouscargo4u:

They won't. There is IPOB side that may discourage voting. Another angle Is that the Igbos are not united. An Enugu man is not always in tandem with Anambra and Imo. There is always power tussle. No one wants to bow for the other.
But igbos voted obi right ?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by famouscargo4u: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

But igbos voted obi right ?

YES. I strongly support an Igbo president for a balance. If APC is wise enough, that is what they need BUT it is government of the north. unfortunately, in the primary election within the APC, the majority are the north and south west and that is why a northerner would emerge. PDP already zoned their presidency to the north. Who did the Igbos offend? though they may be granstanding and all that BUT which region won't do same in the face of being sidelined. For IPOB, they obviously don't want presidency but a sovereign state they can call their own.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by jonnyjustcome22: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/sorry-for-any-party-that-fails-to-field-a-northerner-for-2023-presidency-arewa-youths/amp/

Useless statement , instead to ask the president to focus on development they are talking on 2023 election.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by udemzyudex(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2019
I don't blame you, I blame the stupid leaders we have in southern Nigeria.

Greedy ba$tard.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Sleevia post=82368921][/quote]

lol if ohaneze a whole group political talk hold no water then who are these individual that might not even be any party card member to be drawing imbecilic conclusion

continue living large on their ignorance. nothing do u
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by otosa(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
They’ve used the SW again.
By 2022, the SW would call for a United South, but then, they’ll know there’s a big difference between Six and half a dozen.
We’re watching.
forget, am from SW. 2023, we are not after the power but about the restructuring, we are waiting for anyone of then even from SW. To make the country progress is what we after not about the power and the only way to achieve that is either regional or devolution of power to the state.
Matter closed
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ikpongiton: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
Well we ipob don't give a damn about it
, the northerners say presidency is their birth right as owners of Nigeria afonja's are their closest brothers,
Igbos are outcast so maybe in 2023 while the battle for presidency becomes heated between afonja's and northerners, at the extent of it all we ipob will call for our own secession from Nigeria
and that will be the end of the tragedy ,called ,shithole nation,

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

lol if ohaneze a whole group political talk hold no water then who are these individual that might not even be any party card member to be drawing imbecilic conclusion

continue living large on their ignorance. nothing do u
Dude, the guy from Twitter is not ordinary. Go and find out about him. Go through his profile.

The second on might be ordinary
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by surgical: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Awol1:

Yes.

At least he is not a bigot. He's not a short devil too.

The Arewa threat is a win for PDP. Because right now, I don't think it's a problem for PDP to zone presidential ticket to the north, but that cannot be said of APC.

PDP will zone presidential ticket to the north without much consequences but if APC does, it will lose the Southwest bloc while not being cool with south south and south east; north central too, is dicey.

Let's see how APC survives it.
Rigging through INEC and judiciary
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Kevinsamba: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2019
You're a brilliant somebori
Awol1:

Yes.

At least he is not a bigot. He's not a short devil too.

The Arewa threat is a win for PDP. Because right now, I don't think it's a problem for PDP to zone presidential ticket to the north, but that cannot be said of APC.

PDP will zone presidential ticket to the north without much consequences but if APC does, it will lose the Southwest bloc while not being cool with south south and south east; north central too, is dicey.

Let's see how APC survives it.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by otosa(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2019
jonnyjustcome22:

Useless statement , instead to ask the president to focus on development they are talking on 2023 election.
you know them very well, they are not after the economy or wellbeing of their people but about only power.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mdchikezie(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2019
noise makers
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Limitednow: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2019
famouscargo4u:

The point is that even the igbos don't support themselves. you would recall that the revered Odumegwu Ojukwu contested election in 2003 and 2007 but the igbos voted for Obasanjo and Yar'adua instead. The south west can support the Igbos to emerge as flag bearer BUT the Easterners won't support themselves. so, it is what it is at the moment. I swear, with the trajectory of things, the north is already scheming for a northern Buhari successor and knowing that the south is not united, they will have their way. The north is not more populous than the south as they always make people to believe. A united south would defeat the north any day!

So how about Sowore that contested against Buhari, why didn't SW vote for him abi voting for Buhari in place of Sowore means supporting yourselves?

grin

Until the SE produce elected president, the SW will never smell that seat again.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by PrincewithGod(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah be praised

We yorubas will go with Abba kyari and vice aregbesola

god bless buhari (SWT)
See dream!
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nowenuse: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2019
Owamudia:
As expected, pigggiidddioots have arrived to express their unparalleled envy for Yorubas... grin

As defeatists, they have already written themselves off the race and narrowed it to a Yoruba/North tussle. It shows they actually acknowledge they are slaves of the duo. What a pathetic mentality! What a shame!!

Who ever thought GEJ could become president

Didn't Abiola defeat a core northerner

Well, pigggidddiots are very forgetful. They never learn!!!

Bro, the era when a Yoruba can defeat a core northerner in a core northern state is long gone. Nigerians are now very much divided by tribe and religion when it comes to politics.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ritchiee: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

U are in pain. Sorry
The dumbass is in severe pain indeed.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sleevia: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2019
otosa:
forget, am from SW. 2023, we are not after the power but about the restructuring, we are waiting for anyone of then even from SW. To make the country progress is what we after not about the power and the only way to achieve that is either regional or devolution of power to the state.
Matter closed
And Tinubu will listen to you? Your greedy Tinubu and his gangs will listen to you? Does Tinubu give a fork about your restructuring and devolution of power? LMAO wait till 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Presidential Campaign Buses Sighted In London Streets / Sanwo-olu Sworn-in As Governor Of Lagos / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.