Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (28238 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2019
izombie:
apc should pick an igbo presidential candidate and let yorubas support that candidate. Or the north will continue to rule us. To the yorubas, support igbo presidency in 2023 or let the north continue.

U guys are really delusional, the same APC a demonic party, party of book haram? Thunder will fire APC if they give any pig Presidential candidate, anyway, I know they won't. And I know Yoruba can't support Igbo and pls, keep ur useless 5% votes, to hell with them

5 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by omokab: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2019
That's if the news is genuine. But if it is, the only thing I can tell you is that since the north has been governed as the president, is there any development over there that it is as good as the southern part not to talk of better than the southern part. You are in the power you are killing yourself what else is to do for you people. You are in the power but the level of illiterate is too high. You are in the power but the level of poverty in your region has no mate.
If you like continue, when it is time to shit anus will open.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by izombie(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

I blame the Yorubas replying fools on this forum, u know one problem about ur lots, u assume to know so much and yet u know little, all ur predictions none have come to pass, from Buhari can not win second time, to lawan can't be SP to Gbajabiamila can't be speaker. 5% people are really delusional
you are the fool here. Did you predict that osinbajo will be stripped of all authority he had as vp?

10 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by proeast(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2019
I laugh the south wasterners. These guys arrogate to themselves the tag of sophistry when in reality they are morons.
They have been used and dumped again...... What a shame..... SMH!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Kapeter(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Astark:
you mumu sha, you are deluded. Igbo man didn't made atiku lost but the name buhari is like a Demi God among northerners. Buhari is the only thing saving APC.

Pdp only has 1 governor seat in south west and They would be stupid not to zone it to south east that have pdp in all states
why do you guys enjoy speaking from both sides of the mouth though. Pre election you people were all over here telling us how buhari has failed and hence became nothing in the sight/hands of the northeners and how atiku would defeat him easily. Now he's a demi god saving apc? The way you people from that region always analyse ehn, one 'd have thoughr you've been ruling nigeria since creation.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by gidgiddy: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2019
loganx:
Regional government with full resource control granted to each of the regions. Let every man go man their resources.
Let's see where these scheming will lead to. Una think say na only una get two heads. Rubbish!

The North will allow that
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wallade(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2019
We shall see how it will pan out in 2023
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2019
majamajic:

we don't need them , let them continue with the Masters .

the masters still control us
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Mrexcell(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/sorry-for-any-party-that-fails-to-field-a-northerner-for-2023-presidency-arewa-youths/amp/

Empty threat can the core north win any presidential election in Nigeria if the entire middle belt, south south, south west and south east regions unite behind one presidential candidate?
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2019
proeast:
I laugh the south wasterners. These guys arrogate to themselves the tag of sophistry when in reality they are morons.
They have been used and dumped again...... What a shame..... SMH!

Can u just keep ur useless laugh to ur miserable 5% erosion ravaged region, u said more than this concerning Gbajabiamila, yet we know wat happened, u guys dont learn. Fools don't learn anyway.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2019
izombie:
dude you sound like someone who has been humbled. You are beginning to see the hand writing on the wall. You were warned by igbos but you chose to block your ears. Nonsense.

which hand writing? KANU hand writing? cheesy

warned by Igbo grin but what mannered of clowns emanate from southeast lately hahaha cheesy

you people should face your business and leave political talk for rationalist. you warned Yoruba not to reelect Buhari that they will be sideline and is thru the speaker was given to Igbo and so on

who's Igbo to warned anyone in this country? you people that need to be nurtured politically is warning people. you need a political reason asap
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2019
stonemasonn:
lol, if the north can use the SW what's the guarantee they won't use the SE.
The igbos wont be greedy ...every region must have their share ....relegate tinubu ...unite the south n middle belt lunch attack on the north

Greed is what north uses ...Igbos are smart they wont take vice president n still want speaker

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by obanimoje: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
then,may Nigeria break up.amen
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by airminem(f): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Tinubu is dead on arrivals

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Mrexcell:

Empty threat can the core north win any presidential election in Nigeria if the entire middle belt, south south, south west and south east regions unite behind one presidential candidate?

like we did with jona ba ?
south + middle belt (jona) v north (bubu)
las las jona 22 million bubu 12 million
but will d greed of a certain southern region allow dem

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Ritchiee: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

I smell PDP going back to power in 2023.

Left for me, since the South-West which has tested presidency has refused to back down for South-East, then the North should continue ruling till eternity, that way it will dawn on them why the entire South should unite.

Then your wailing will be growing stronger to strongest. I pray it does not go into eternity as
y
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by stonemasonn: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

The igbos wont be greedy ...every region must have their share ....relegate tinubu ...unite the south n middle belt lunch attack on the north

Greed is what north uses ...Igbos are smart they wont take vice president n still want speaker
Igbo will take everything they can grab, they're not different from the others.
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

believe me if south south had deputised Atiku in that last election, the margin would have give buhari hbp. Ike ekweremadu, umahi among others were not happy with obi candidacy

there was disunity in the VP camp zone and there was distrust and lack of political relationship outside of the VP camp zone. left to Atiku political weight in North PDP defeat would have been a disgrace

you're so dunce with your last analysis, how many governors does APC has in North before buhari was given the presidential ticket in 2015? you people political reasoning is still living in the civil war era. PDP will all cost want to wrestle power from APC and having APC candidate from west, only southwest VP can give them that boldness as Igbo and south south will still vote for them nonetheless

politics go beyond that your experimental analysis kid
You yoruba sense eeh ....u guide it as if its gold mean while everyone knows your action before u act months advance

PDP don't need south west ,they have north ,south south ,south east ,

Even if PDP get 45% of north they would win ...no body is giving south west Vice president

6 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Astark:
why all this epistle? Atiku did well in south but lost his region.

Even if Yoruba in 2023 win south west with 100%, they will loose the north and the remaining south.

lolz the epistle to educate and revive the dumbness in you now.

Atiku did woefully worse in southeast in the last election. so save me that your gibberish talk.

you think politics is all these imagination, assumption and you guys unnecessary conspiracies here? real men do politics not just talk politics

you and your kinsmen are still living on political theories when Nigeria political plays had gone beyond that
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by holuphisayor(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
No wonder buhari dey pack him kinsmen for position. Ok
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
sogodihno:

U guys are really delusional, the same APC a demonic party, party of book haram? Thunder will fire APC if they give any pig Presidential candidate, anyway, I know they won't. And I know Yoruba can't support Igbo and pls, keep ur useless 5% votes, to hell with them
Tomorrow they would say igbos are full of hate

6 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by izombie(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

believe me if south south had deputised Atiku in that last election, the margin would have give buhari hbp. Ike ekweremadu, umahi among others were not happy with obi candidacy

there was disunity in the VP camp zone and there was distrust and lack of political relationship outside of the VP camp zone. left to Atiku political weight in North PDP defeat would have been a disgrace

you're so dunce with your last analysis, how many governors does APC has in North before buhari was given the presidential ticket in 2015? you people political reasoning is still living in the civil war era. PDP will all cost want to wrestle power from APC and having APC candidate from west, only southwest VP can give them that boldness as Igbo and south south will still vote for them nonetheless

politics go beyond that your experimental analysis kid
what's with all these sermons you are blabbing out. Atiku performed very well in the south. Especially in se and ss even in some sw states. Atiku lost the election because of his own region and the followership of buhari in the north. It's very simple.

8 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by joshuanwankwo(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
stonemasonn:

how can u tell ?
vote us first ha ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Mrexcell:

No they cant ...but only an igbo president can unite south n middle belt ...its our turn ...

But greed of south west is whats giving north this mind

4 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by texazzpete(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2019
izombie:
the difference is that the igbos have opened their eyes. We warned you people but you refused to listen because you were promised 2023 presidency. You people became slaves to buhari. Come and be president make we see.

Man, the end result is the same. You are being led by Buhari. Whether or not you flocked to his side or not is immaterial.
This is as laughable as saying a Goat that struggled before it was slaughtered is in a better way than a goat that resigned itself to be slaughtered.
Both goats become Asun and pepper soup.

Finally, I’m not sure where you got the idea that I’m Yoruba. Lol
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by mrvitalis(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2019
stonemasonn:
Can u show me n example in history

2 Likes

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by sogodihno: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Tomorrow they would say igbos are full of hate

U can buy bucket for ur tears.

But be sure that their is no way, APC presidency is going to any Igbo man, u should know this

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

I smell PDP going back to power in 2023.

Left for me, since the South-West which has tested presidency has refused to back down for South-East, then the North should continue ruling till eternity, that way it will dawn on them why the entire South should unite.

Left for me.. let's shred the already-shreded nation... Let everyone go on its own way. We are not meant to be together

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
izombie:
what's with all these sermons you are blabbing out. Atiku performed very well in the south. Especially in se and ss even in some sw states. Atiku lost the election because of his own region and the followership of buhari in the north. It's very simple.

your eyes will soon clear. however we are talking about Buhari playing southwest here by sidelining the ticket away from them but you and your likes forgot there is memorandum of understanding guiding every parties, the breach of this MOU caused gej loss in 2015

politics is not what you kids here try to use your upper iweaka brain to analyse
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
i dont blame u i blame afonja for supporting u
Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by ibechris(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Those of us who live in the North will certainly agree with me that the north is not after the development of Nigeria,but that thing called power,like an author said,that the north has sacrificed their social lives for power.

With so much respect to baba Tinubu and Baba Akonde...the north is the reason why Nigeria is stagnant economically and politically. That is why,its a waste of time to support this wicked and callous criminals from the North.
Let us think and refer to back to what happened to late Abiola,he was used by the north and dumped afterwards, and clandestinely killed for no justifiable reason. And today,we have a leader who told us that Abacha was never corrupt, but for the past 21years,we have Abacha loots still returning back from where it was stashed abroad. Yeah! that is the situation,many people in this country,never knew who Abacha and Babangida and even Buhari are. These three leaders were the reason it has never been good in this country.
However, we can all see the narration coming from the North,they will do every thing possible to destroy whomever that bridges their ambition of becoming the President of the country.
So,my message to Southern Nigeria is,we should all wake-up to reality and be insync with history. Baba Tinubu has indeed paid the price in this our nascent democracy and any idiot coming to say otherwise means they are all looking for trouble.

MAY GOD HELP US TO SEE 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/sorry-for-any-party-that-fails-to-field-a-northerner-for-2023-presidency-arewa-youths/amp/
sure... Those who can't stand d pain of rigging shouldn't contest an election.. Oshobaba 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I’m Too Old To Keep Quiet, Ethnic Division Must End – Obasanjo / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / Ademola Adeleke: A Lot Of Osun State's Money Is Taken To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.