Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money (36000 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by rayobaba(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:
The painful part is that, yesterday morning when she came to work.
She playfully told me to give her all the login details of the social media pages, and I did.
Even the phone, she gave me to use for Posting, she collected it from me and refuse me to delete my details from it and also refuse to give me my sim card.
It was one of the security, that beg her to give me back my Sim. My email, WhatsApp etc are in that phone.
Pls guys, I want this post to reach the home page.
Cause right now ,am depress. All my suffer, leaving my children with someone still sometimes 10pm bfor I get home.
And it was part of that money I was main to add to my children sch fees.
don't be depressed. Don't forget God is watching. Don't forget one day, all her bad actions will come knocking her door. You probably won't know when Kama will repay her. Am sure this little post uv done will spread like virus.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Kenneth10110(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Just change the Facebook passwords use am shashe. I dey joke ni o. The main reason i love self employment.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by mblarry1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
emmybernard:
i can't see anything clearly, my screen has many cracks, but from the comments i can assure that the wedding was awesome. and i wish the couple a happy marriage life. Enjoy your weekend

lol
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Dre183(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He is your boss na.

You should understand that you are his servant and he'll pay you when he feels like.
Are u sure u have sense

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Naijasuperagent: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kapeter:
she's furious. That's what you are seeing in her writing here. She's angry, depressed and so furious all at the same time. Learn to understand people through their writing. You can see she hardly complete some sentence before starting another. That's what happen when you are so crazy, mad, all at once. She's only furious, nothing wrong with her english. I can feel her pain through her writing and i hope and pray she'd get help. It sucks when you know you are just being cheated buh you are not sure if you can ever do anything about it because the person that cheated you is influential and you are just a child of nobody.

Op i empathize with you. I pray you get help.

I'm sorry for my comment .I sincerely apologise

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Naijasuperagent: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Who the English Epp has long as she's doing her duty properly and her boss no complain about the English e no concern her but she must collect her salary. Sometimes people type incorrectly because of their mood,stress, or even phone spell Checks at times. I can easily come here and type freely but when am working for a company ill be composed with my typings.

Yeah u are right ..I'm very sorry if my comment seemed insensitive.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by rayobaba(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
xpresseeve:
I have read the reactions so far. Most of them point to the sorry state of our contemporary reasoning which is far from objective.

Only a few posters gave the employer the benefit of doubt.

The OP has not said it all. Posterity will reveal this sooner than later.

Typical of many employees, she seeks an easy way out. She prefers the madam dropping her prices so that people will buy at a loss and yet she will insist on her bogus salary at the end of the month.

If she sells at your advocated price she wouldnt need your services at all.

With your letter she has more responsibilities and must thereforesell at premium price only.

........And OP this was definitely not the way to go. Do you remember how many interviews you failed before this woman took pity on you. I would have preferred that you prove to her and indeed yourself that the many years of unemployment had nothing to do with your lack of capacity and depth..... just my thoughts though.

this ur rubbish thought tho. Which pity. I guessed u failed all those interviews with her. How do u know she lacks capacity and depth. How do u know her unemployment status. You are just like d otedola. So if employer employs u, it's cos of pity, huh.
So u don't know price could drive people away.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dre183:

Are u sure u have sense
I was high jare.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by nuban07(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
lonzo:

If you type this way on the company page I'll fire you myself.
Emotionally she is down, so u can ignore her mistakes

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Dre183(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I was high jare.
Thought as much... Ur Monica said it all grin
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by saasala(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Naijasuperagent:
But Op I wont lie to u ;Your English is very bad .I mean very .

You are mad grin grin. I have been laughing at your comment for 5 minutes nonstop.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Oneday82: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=glorybasseymma post=82427341] I was employed by Mrs. Jola Otedola. to work as a social media person. My duties were to open all the social media pages, create awareness, runs Ads and promote the company online and bring people to books ticket etc. and I can also assist others in ticketing and reservation, attend to client's travel needs.

I open all the social media pages, drive traffics and followers to the page less than 3weeks. I Runs ads and promote the business, contact an influencer to help us promote our next tours. some people called for booking but because of the money she is asking them to pay, the decline and book else were.

Now after 3weeks of paying transport from Alagbole to Victoria Island every day. She told me yesterday that she wants t to employ someone else, that does not bring sales. NOTE(The business just started on the first of 2nd of September this 2019)

I am the one that opens all the social media pages.

I ask of my 3weeks payment, She calls the security to throw me out. Saying that I am a church rat that I should go to court, telling me not to go to police cause they will not do anything to her. Because she has money and she is married to OTEDOLA JUNIOR.

And I am the 5 person she is doing this too. The business name is Flightjara Travels and Tour.LOcated in SAnusi fafunwa victoria island Lagos. I have the contact of another worker if you need more detail. I needs judges with this, cause she believes I can not do anything to her because of who she is married to,

Whoever she is, that is her business. Just find your way to Abuja and report her to Ahmed Issa of Berekete human right activist on radio. My brother na she go be church rat after they deal with her. She will blead and beg to pay. Ask people about Ahmed Issa. That your madam too small. She thinks the name cab save her. The real owner of the name doesn't abuse it na person way borrow am by marriage they make noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Oneday82: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Whoever she is, that is her business. Just find your way to Abuja and report her to Ahmed Issa of Berekete human right activist on radio. My brother na she go be church rat after they deal with her. She will blead and beg to pay. Ask people about Ahmed Issa. That your madam too small. She thinks the name cab save her. The real owner of the name doesn't abuse it na person way borrow am by marriage they make noise.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by biggz82: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Guy problem no dey, the way you grow the business in three weeks use the same online method to kill the business in 3 days.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by lonzo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
ibechris:

Ur kinds are the reasons why Nigeria is behind in most of the things we do as a people. This lady was ill-treated and as a matter of fact,needs justice and here u are acting stupid and callous as if she is a nobody.

I wish ur generation exactly what she is going through now. Rubbish!
The problem with someone like you is attaching sentiments to issues, " your kinds " , " why Nigeria is behind ". Did you ever stop to imagine how many customers would have run far from that company with disjointed writings on their social media page ?
Only the strong survive, always remember that

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Batworks: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
lonzo:

Her typing is not so good tho but i believe that should have been detected during interview and test b4 been employed no matter what she deserved to be paid for the work she has done so far at least

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:

Bros pls go to Instagram (flightjara) and see the kind of content I writ.
Am making errors here,dose not mean that I how I writ on content.

even after being relieved she is still driving traffic to the instagram page.. grin

Fight for what's yours, the current age is that of AUTHORITY vs SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by lonzo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:

Bros pls go to Instagram (flightjara) and see the kind of content I writ.
Am making errors here,dose not mean that I how I writ on content.
I highly doubt that bro.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by dominique(f): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
xpresseeve:

She decides not to.

And she has her reasons.

Maybe she will publish some day and just maybe your perspective will change.

Story doesnt add up. Its filled with solicitation for sympathy.

I challenge her to publish her Appointment letter.

Do you seriously believe an employer has a valid reason not to pay an employee for services rendered? Even if the employee did not perform up to expectation, the fact that he or she showed up to work and carried out the job, the employer has to pay up before disengaging the worker. Denying a worker his or entitlement for any reason whatsoever is pure wickedness

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by ghettochild(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
FreelanceRebel:
Since the Social Media Account is in your hand.
#HoldOnToIt
Change the Name to your preferred business.
Now start driving the traffic all over again
---This time
------Drive the traffic to your prefer Travel agent
---------Based on negotiated Commission
=> Turn yourself to a Travel Agent
=> Have your own Agency website
=> Start a Travel Blog

Now you have become a Professional Travel Advisor

Please Contact me for Cheap website design, am seriously hungry like Hungerbad (RIP)
Forget about my username am a serious guy off-nairaland Akanot come and be begging for food

This is the best advice so far.... change the name n negotiate with another travel agent for a particular agreed price....and u be the one in charge... take the bookings and then u pay the travel agent....and still get your commission..
before u know it... you are pro travel agent
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
It's well don't give up, God will surely fight for you, and she will surely reap what she's sowing.
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by smasher1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
lonzo:

Lol
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by princetg: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Too too bad oga
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by yetunsbay(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
lonzo:

You shouldn't have been a freelancer on a faceless forum if your own English is a top notch.

Ask yourelself the op wasn't interviewed before given the offer
Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Hermionegranger(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
xpresseeve:

Her attitude is really bad.

Very bad. That she survived 3 weeks is a miracle.
STFU. If you had read her posts properly
you would have seen where she said that she made a broadcast on the Instagram page about her plight and most of the followers unfollowed the page

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
glorybasseymma:
I am a lady married with kids.
I have spent 18k for transport to-and flow.
I have put the Facebook account on hold.the Instagram, she posted that I was relief of my job because of my stupidity. I repost I tell the followers how she used and scams her worker.
And a lot of them has unfollow the account.
you cant do this and expect payment

1 Like

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by dominique(f): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dothraki:
you cant do this and expect payment

She wouldn't have done that if only her boss had paid her. Some privileged people know how push others to the extreme and make them do what they wouldn't normally do. Why would a boss discharge a worker without paying a dime if not wickedness?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
lonzo:

But at least you will have to pay her for the work she already did for u. You can't just fire someone who has worked for you for 3weeks, without any settlement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair / Zoology And Parasitology Graduate Turns Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.