Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (64709 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by crackhouse(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
She don enter motherhood.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Houseofglam7(f): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
kiss
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by luiscarter(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by luiscarter(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
deraluv:
Ada Eze ala odu
Ada Umueke
Ada Owerri Nkwoji
Ada Nkwerre
God bless you and your family

Really??

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Gudguyz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gud

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
doitforyou:
Beautiful, she’s a natural.
Natural with fake hair? sad

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Very ugly creature sad
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by xianah(f): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na wa o, are u even fine .
gypsey:
Very ugly creature sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by therajah: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBONE2:
Lovely grin

But Emmmmmm who wanna be my Chiomagrin
You have to be davido first
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
xianah:
Na wa o, are u even fine .
Are you fine? tongue

Who's hair are you wearing? what colour of cement are those on your face?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by wasiudvd(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Seem people are scared to call her baby mama, like others.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by xianah(f): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ask Google.com.
gypsey:
Are you fine? tongue

Who's hair are you wearing? what colour of cement are those on your face?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
xianah:
Ask Google.com.
I am not, surprised. cheesy you are also not intelligent.

Your breasts are Small. tongue
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Geminita1(f): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
gypsey:
Very ugly creature sad
You that looks like albino, you have mouth to call another person ugly. This world sef grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Psalmspsalms: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Which natural are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Psalmspsalms: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
doitforyou:
which natural are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by BlueAir: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Natural with those make overs? smiley
doitforyou:
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geminita1:
You that looks like albino, you have mouth to call another person ugly. This world sef grin
you are right.. but you are better looking than that ugly ass woman, Atleast you have your own hair tongue Or maybe not. you also Have nice pair of breasts and good size bottom. grin

How did you even know that i look like An albino? grin fine girl, how old are you anyway?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by victorian(f): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
ufotty2001:
That woman beside chioma!! Her mind is telling her " I wish my husband is davido I wouldn't have been passing through all these family problems "

Such is life sometimes.

A married woman envying a woman who's yet to be wedded to the father of her son.

Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlueAir:
Natural with those make overs? smiley
And fake hair.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Geminita1(f): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
gypsey:
you are right.. but you are better looking than that ugly ass woman, Atleast you have your own hair tongue Or maybe not. you also Have nice pair of breasts and good size bottom. grin

How did you even know that i look like An albino? grin
Well Chioma is a very beautiful woman if you can't see that even with her fake hair then blame your recessive albino genes grin

Don't ask me how i know because you will never understand how the mind of a psychic works.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Confirmedzombie: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Imagine this broke ugly husband snatched.
Mtcheeeeeew
I cant comment at all, I hate broke and ugly people
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by bonnyhope: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
doitforyou:

natural how, cant you see eye lashes being fixed?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by BlueAir: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin I tire for naija ladies.
gypsey:
And fake hair.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by wamide042(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
See beauty,
No tattoos,
No toning
No heavy makeups,
No boobs enhancements
No cosmetic surgery, .....
And David is hopelessly in love with her...

If only you understand the above.....
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geminita1:
Well Chioma is a very beautiful woman if you can't see that even with her fake hair then blame your recessive albino genes grin

Don't ask me how i know because you will never understand how the mind of a psychic works.
Well.. to me she is Ugly and old. grin

You are prettier than her, even though you have no make up, Yours is natural.

psychic mind yea! right. I am not an Albino.

Fine girl, How old are you anway? you look like a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
wamide042:
See beauty,
No tattoos,
No toning
No heavy makeups,
No boobs enhancements
No cosmetic surgery, .....
And David is hopelessly in love with her...

If only you understand the above.....
You need glasses mate.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by ctleurocollege: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
One event, several front page news about it. Is Seunn obsessed with Chioma, Davido or David jnr? If i read anymore nonsense news about this I'm out of here
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by skyfather09(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Wetin Sophia no go see for Adelekes
that girl don suffer..
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by wambosamuel1980: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Which day they go get marry officially?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.