Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (64710 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by BatleFox: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlueAir:
grin I tire for naija ladies.

How you not tire when you be gay?

Stop sending me rubbish emails to be your love I am not gay.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Every one is addressed by her position of Baby Mama, so her paid posters should be addressing her as "Davido's 4th baby mama"

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
dochenaj:
Am I the only one who finds all these fake eyelashes repulsive?

One mumu upstairs there says she is natural or maybe he doesn't know the meaning of the word.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by BlueAir: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Trash [s][/s]
BatleFox:

How you not tire when you be gay?

Stop sending me rubbish emails to be your love I am not gay.[s][/s]
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by yahoosurepass(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Skyfornia:
Money is good when it's made in a legit way

sharap
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by primetravel(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
GistMore9:
Davido and his fiancee Chioma had their son, David Ifeanyi Jnr, naming ceremony last weekend.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lovely-photo-of-davidos-fiancee-chioma-carrying-their-son

Welcome to the world. Baby Ifeanyi
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Legendguru: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Make yourself a davido first. You broke na. Go and make money. grin
MrBONE2:
Lovely grin

But Emmmmmm who wanna be my Chiomagrin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by MrBONE2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
realokopi:
Make yourself a davido first. You broke na. Go and make money. grin

Ayam afraid if I make money, I might end up not getting True Love grin

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by BatleFox: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlueAir:
Trash [s][/s]

How is your being gay trash? Well, its your sexuality

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Victory98: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
lovely
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke by Igetmyown247: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
wamide042:
See beauty,
No tattoos,
No toning
No heavy makeups,
No boobs enhancements
No cosmetic surgery, .....
And David is hopelessly in love with her...

If only you understand the above.....

She has tattoos on her left thigh. She’s not a saint. She’s an average Nigerian girl, just opportune.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.