Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage (39760 Views)

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan / Biafrans Storm Anfield Stadium To Commemorate The Asaba Massacre- Pictures / Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Techdra: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Don't even bring the ijaws here ...if Igbo's have wicked mind I jaws would be our worst enemy

You send your representative to push for independence ...they go behind to give Nigeria Information ...lead Nigeria through the back ...sized Igbo properties ...yet we forgave n backed u when no one else in Nigeria did

Swear if ijaws try rubbish again to back stab Igbo's again this time Una go pay dearly

And this is coming from the Chief backstabber of the nation. Cunning rats. ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by AFONJACOW(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Buhari is just a clown
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by mrvitalis(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2020
Techdra:

And this is coming from the Chief backstabber of the nation. Cunning rats. ���
List any tribe the Igbo's have back stabbed in history

Igbo's are always forward with our opinion ...some even says thats our problem ...we tell u what we are going to do

No tribe can accuse Igbo's of back stabbing

18 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Techdra: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2020
explosiveskull:

You'll try to forgive so we can forge ahead. Leave everything to karma.

Forgive?! Sh*t. You all took part in the War. You all escalated it to a critical point. Now we are to blame. Maybe you should blame nature for creating a specie of humans like y'all...
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Techdra: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

List any tribe the Igbo's have back stabbed in history

Igbo's are always forward with our opinion ...some even says thats our problem ...we tell u what we are going to do

No tribe can accuse Igbo's of back stabbing

Bla bla bla. You are all still cunning fiends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by PotatoSalad(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Lostz:
that is why Nigeria will remain a shîthole. too many curse on this so-called Nigeria. the one covering up his transgressions will never succeed
Hitler did worse, did that make Germany a shithole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by emmabest2000(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Hitler did worse, did that make Germany a shithole?
Germany did not cover up nor defend Hitler atrocities

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by vr0xen: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:
In other people's case is " Okote oburu"

In our 1967's case " obute obutere osa"

July 1968 ,fulanimen called nzeogwu to reward him " that's when biafra killed him " biafra know ur history.. they wants to reward him for been the architect of Igbo power removal

Money running in millions

i dont know of this pls tell me more....but all i know is someone from biafra gave out nzeogwu to d fedral troops and they plocked his eyes and killed tom bidger ojukwu half brother. but i never read of fulani inviting nzeogwu in the middle of battle;
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Altimatic27: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/asaba-massacre-untold-story-of-tragedy-and-carnage/

Till today they are still bullet holes in some part of asaba the story is true
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Explorece: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/asaba-massacre-untold-story-of-tragedy-and-carnage/

Oh! My Goodness... Evil has really prevail in this country for long,..many times I do feel this country is cursed...I don't really understand..
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by alasane: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2020
Racoon:
The price for organized genocide and annihilation of the Asaba people was paid by Lt.Col.Murtala Mohammed & Capt.Ibrahim "Gagara" Taiwo.They came in all guns blazing and also left the world in a hail of bullets.RIP Asaba brethren & other victims of similar injustice till date.

round 4am on Friday, however, the telephone rang in my house I picked it up. Alhaji Isa kaita, the Minister for Education was on the line; he wanted to let me know, he said, there had been a coup against the government. The Sardauna’s house had been attacked by soldiers and all important official had gone into hiding. He had spoke with major Hassan Katsina who explained that there was a little he could do; he was actually at a meeting with rebels at that time. Alhaji Isa Kaita concluded with the request that I should go to the Sardauna’s house and assessed the situation.

I got ready and said my dawn prayer, later I went out. I found the residence of the premier completely destroyed. It had been shelled and burnt, strings of smoke were still raising into the air from some sections. I looked for certain familiar scenes around but all were now a sorrowful sight. There was destruction everywhere. A few soldiers stood idly with weapons in their hands. All was quiet. I walked into the house silently and found the body of Sardauna lying on the ground the courtyard. He had been shot a number of times.

I arranged for the body to be taken to the house of the Sultan in Kaduna which was a short distance away. His wife, Hafsah, who was killed together with him, was also taken to the Sultan’s house. Details of the incidence soon got round and gradually a little crowd of senior government officials and other sympathisers assembled to prepare the bodies for burial. It was then announced that the Sardauna had requested before he died, that he should be taken to Wurno and buried beside the grave of Sultan Muhammad Bello, his great-grandfather.

But I explained that this wish could not be carried out. The Sardauna was a martyr who had been killed in the cause of the religion. In Islam, martyrs are always buried at the site of their death…..I felt that we should respect that honour in the case of the Sardauna.

With all the preparation completed, we set the body in position for the burial prayers. The early morning sun was fairly high in the sky. I stood in front to lead the prayers while the rest of the people formed neat rows behind me. There are no ceremonies to observe during burials in Islam. The religion emphasizes that the dead should be put into grave with minimum delay after death…..

It was altogether a very solemn and touching occasion. For me, it was the end of an era which I could not possibly forget. I had been lucky to know the Sardauna and help influence a little of his life. Reflections of this day and many others came back to me as I stood over the fresh earth marking the grave after the funeral.

As a Muslim I knew that one died unless his time was due, so I was not bothered about whether the Sardauna could have been saved. I did not mourn his death as something he or anyone else could have helped to avoid. But I grieve for the ignorance and fear that plotted against him and what he represented; the greed and selfishness that killed him; and the prejudice and contempt that sought to disgrace his name after his death.

NIGHTFALL
‘For anyone who worshipped Muhammad,’ Sayyid Abu Bakr, a close companion to the Holy Prophet, had said to the public while announcing the death of the Prophet, ‘Muhammad is dead. But whoever worshipped God let him know that God is alive and does not die.’ I could have spoken to the people in similar vein if I had been responsible for announcing the killing of the Sardauna. But so bloody and horrifying had the events been that early morning that the public did not need further warning about the fate of the Premier.

As I drove back home after the funeral, I passed a long line of people standing solemnly on the streets. Some stood in small groups absorbed in mournful discussions while others sat quietly in front of their houses. No one seemed to know fully what was happening, so that the people’s sorrow was worsened by the fear of the final outcome. The extent of the killings, and what that meant in terms of communication had been cut between various parts of the country and there appear to be total confusion even among the soldiers themselves. I figured that it would be quite a while before the final picture emerged. Meanwhile, I could not really think of what to do other than to continue with my normal routine. I, therefore, got ready and went to my office.

I was in the office late in the morning when military van pulled up in the premises and some soldiers came down. They asked for me and were shown into my office by a staff. They greeted me curtly and explained that they had been sent to invite me for a meeting with the leader of that morning’s coup, Nzeogwu. I was to go in their van, they said, although I could ask someone to follow in my own csr so that he would bring me back after the meeting. I got up and went with them as they requested while my driver drove behind us.

We arrived at the military barracks housing Nzeogwu’s soldiers which had by now turned into a beehive of activity. There were many soldiers on guard, their weapons held firmly in their hand. There were also trucks parked in front of the offices; a few others came in and went out. Except for the noise of the vehicles and occasional exchange among soldiers, all was quiet and business-like. No one spoke to us as we parked and walked into the building. Eventually, I was brought before Nzeogwu and he received me with no ceremony. I sat down on a chair and he slowly began to talk.

First of all, he wanted to know where we had hidden the weapons which we were said to have imported into the country. The question really surprised me and so did the tone in which it was asked. I had not met Nzeogwu before, and had never dealt with him in any capacity whatsoever. I had, therefore, no prior expectations with regard to his personality or the questions he would ask me. Nevertheless, I had imagined that he would show a little concern about the sad events that had taken place earlier in the morning. I did not expect him to apologise for what he had done, because he in no way appeared to be unhappy about the new power and attention which he was receiving as a result of his present position. But I had expected that he would begin by justifying the killings somehow, and offering explanations as to how or why the dead leaders had to lose their lives. After all, no matter his feelings against them, they were statesmen who had once led the country and the people. Human decency and reason demanded that they should be treated with respect for their past services, especially because they had died holding their offices. One did not murder one’s national figures and dismiss the incident casually, whatever their fault. Judicial system.

Besides, I thought it was disappointing that the organizers of the military coup were only now trying to put together the reason for their action. I had never known anyone to have imported weapons into the country illegally, least of all the Sardauna. I therefore felt I had to seek further information from Nzeogwu himself before I could answer him. He explained that he heard we had bought many weapons from the Middle East, which we planned to use to wage Jihad against non-Muslims in Nigeria. That was why he now wanted to know where we kept them, he said.

In my prompt response, I told him about my ignorance in this regard. As far as I was aware, no such plans had ever been considered by any Islamic group in this country. I spoke with authority because I was the closest adviser to the Sardauna on religious matters, and at no time did he visit the Islamic countries in the Middle East without me since I became Grand Khadi. I had never known him to have discussed war in Nigeria, much less purchase weapons.

This prompted Nzeogwu to take me to ask concerning my own appointment. He could not understand, he said, why there had to be a separate court for Muslims outside the country’s judicial system. After all, Muslims were also Nigerians, and must, therefore submit to the law of the land like everyone else. ‘As for Grand Khadi, of what use is he, since there is already the Chief Justice?’ he concluded.

‘Well,’ I answered, ‘Islam is not like Christianity or the other religions you know. In Islam, there are very specific laws in respect of all social matters which must be observed correctly. They include those concerning marriage, divorce, rights to offspring and inheritance. In this regard, only an Islamic court, with a judge versed in the science of the Quran and the Prophet’s traditions, could proper administer justice on a disputing Muslim couple or their inheritors. As for my position, it is only a natural complement to the Area Courts. The appeals that come to me cannot be handled by the Chief Justice because he has no knowledge of Islamic Law.’

With this main subject of the short meeting seemed to have been settled...
It became established that in the midnight attack on the Premier’s residence many others had been killed….During the week the Prime Minister (Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa) was found dead in the outskirts of Lagos…..others killed included Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari, Colnel Kur Muhammad, Lt-Colonel Abogo Largema, Lt-Colonel Yakubu Pam. Similarly, the Premier of the Western Nigeria, the Minister of Finance, the Commander of the 1s t Brigade, Kaduna all lost their lives.

Gradually, more details about the military coup became public and at the same time the real motives of the coup planners began to appear. It was immediately apparent that Igbo Christian officers were the leaders and all the killings followed a set pattern. Only the Muslims and those who were considered as their friends were assassinated. The Prime Minister (a Hausa-Fulani Muslim) was killed, but the President (an Igbo Christian) was skillfully sent out of the country. His farewell words to the Prime Minister, as I heard later, were, ‘I see you on 15 January.’

Pictures of the dead Sardauna against the background of his burning house were immediately put on display, along with those of Nzeogwu giving the heroic account of how he broke into the house and shot him, amidst the wailings of the women and children. These pictures were used by many Igbo leaders and traders and elsewhere in the North to taunt the local people, as evidence that the Sardauna was dead and the North had been defeated. Suddenly, the massacres of the Muslim leaders and politicians was turned into a revolution, with the most glowing tributes being showered on the assassins. In the South in general there outright jubilation in most urban centres, which echoed in their papers. Hardly any newspaper lamented the killings, in fact some saw it as progressive political move. Many editorials were unrepentant, as though the killings were most natural solution to whatever problems the country had.''

- Sheikh Abubakar Gumi with Isma'ila A. Tsiga, 'Where I Stand', (1992). Pg 112, 113, 114, 115,116,117,118.

4 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by vr0xen: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2020
AnanseK:

Same goes to the cowardly Chukwuma Nzeugwu ( the man who foolishly started it all ) creeping into the houses of unarmed people at midnight murdering women and sleeping persons. He was killed by federal recruits in the first few weeks of the Biafran war. Did he think he would live to inherit Nigeria?

Inept he was killed by his own batman an officer from 28th battalion kaduna.see how u think so if u want to kill an intelligent guy that used only darmisa to hijack a govt you use recruits

OGA STOP TYPING GIBBERISH

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Angelfrost(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2020
post=85976298:

This is a very very sad story to read.
Eyes welled up in tears.

May we never ever experience any war in our darling nation again.
Nothing good ever come out of any kinda war.
That was why the Head of state during the war declared that there was NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED the day the Civil War ended.
The two sides regretted it at the end of it all.

In one Nigeria we believe.
Let us all live in peace and love with one another.

God bless Nigeria.

With all due respect sir... There is no One Nigeria!!! There has never been since 1967, and there will never be!!!

I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic... I am just more realistic than most Nigerians!!!

If we had ever been united, there would be no ethnic issues with regards to key national positions... This nation has been heading for disintegration since the civil war ended. Honestly, this union called Nigeria is like an unhappy and disruptive marriage where divorce is the best option for both parties to have peace of mind and fulfilment!!!

Take a look at Nairaland first, and see for yourself... The end is upon us all as a nation, except every region is truly appeased!!!

You and your ilk need to take off those blinders, and smell the roses...

P.S: Be well guided to know that I'm not from the East, neither do I subscribe to treason... I'm just a realist!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by ifyjanie: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=KEVIND post=85976085][/quote]May it be unto you and your people according what you spewed to these bereaved people of Asaba. Mark today 21/1/20/20, a day will come in your lifetime when this favour will be returned to your people and nobody will sympathise with them.
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Nzeogwu isn't from new easten state how come we in it decide to take responsibility while his people are shouting one Nigeria ,

See my pain sad

Are you okay
Go and remove those silly posts you made on 1st page against Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Rainbow219(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2020
So sorry to hear, but the organisers of first military coup especially major Nzegu Kaduna are to blame for Nigeria's Civil War and even today's incurable problems
PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by xaggar(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Talking trash! Can't even decipher what your are trying to say after reading three of your comments.

What you should do, (if you are as bold as you think) is to come down to Asaba and shout out loudly what you just wrote here.

Useless ibeku woman!

May 9/11 never happen to u ,
Am married with 4 F.O.U.R children
Where is nzeogwu from?
Where is ifeaju from?
And what is Igbo offence since Asaba isn't Igbo ,but Midwest
I hate stupid people , is clear fulanis used all of u downtrod..den tribes to take power from us

And God will judge all of u mark my word
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
PHijo:
This "no victor or vanquished " talk has not helped any side.

Just like what Nigeria did in Asaba, several Ijaw communities in Rivers state suffered similar fate under Biafran occupation, communities like Abonemma and Ogu ( both in Rivers state).

If the leaders of Nigeria did what was right in the 50s and 60s the war could have been avoided.

Till date they've continued promoting all the vices and supressive structures that led to this madness.

Apart from Ijaw communities Ogoni, Ibibio communities etc felt the brunt of both Biafran and Nigerian brutality.

The true victims of that war are the people of the Niger Delta.

They suffered in a war that was not theirs, suffered all sorts of abuse from both sides.

I have told you guys to hasten with Niger delta Republic.

Not when the heat is on, Asari dokubo...Edi abali will come with his FG sponsored tactics

4 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Asaba is igbo... And part of biafra...
Igbos are really the cause of all the political problems and and coups in Nigeria.

Imagine Asikiwe going overnight into bed with the northerners to form a govt. Instead of the south west.

U need to see the interview kaduna nsegwu granted after killing the surdana and other northern elites, how arrogant he was, explaining how they were killed in queens English tho.

Mind u I'm not from the southwest.
From cross river state, if u like call it ss...

Start agitating for Akwa cross Republic.

Heat it on.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by IdioticNLmods: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2020
efighter:

Imagine a woman thinking this way. One man will Marty this woman one day, and that's the beginning
Go and sit down.. If it was a talk against igbos you will commend her. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

With all due respect sir... There is no One Nigeria!!! There has never been since 1967, and there will never be!!!

I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic... I am just more realistic than most Nigerians!!!

If we had ever been united, there would be no ethnic issues with regards to key national positions... This nation has been heading for disintegration since the civil war ended. Honestly, this union called Nigeria is like an unhappy and disruptive marriage where divorce is the best option for both parties to have peace of mind and fulfilment!!!

Take a look at Nairaland first, and see for yourself... The end is upon us all as a nation, except every region is truly appeased!!!

You and your ilk need to take off those blinders, and smell the roses...

P.S: Be well guided to know that I'm not from the East, neither do I subscribe to treason... I'm just a realist!!!
We do respect your views on this Angel.
You have some salient point up there.
And we humbly want you to respect our opinion also sir.

Btw, we are not sir.
Kindly take note.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by IdioticNLmods: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Asaba is still talking trash in 2020 and has refused to learn , because of their brothers nzeogwu n ifeajuna ..fulani collected power from igbos by brainwashing all tribes even them to fight igbos "
And they dare shout "one nigeria "

No Rip to them ,I hate wicked n stupid people
They never refer to themselves as igbos but they speak igbos and bear igbo names. When someone from their side commit crimes with their igbo names they keep hush and agree the person is igbo. angry

11 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by freemi(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2020
PHijo:

Igbo people's war, Fulani people's war, Northern war, Gowon's war, Ojukwu's war etc

All I know is that it was not Ijaw people's war. We did not make decisions on that. Ojukwu and Gowon did, nonetheless we suffered a lot and are still suffering from the decisions they made then.

I don't know for others but It is General Ojukwu not just Ojukwu.

I will come to Ijawland and flog you one day.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Xavi2019: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Asaba is still talking trash in 2020 and has refused to learn , because of their brothers nzeogwu n ifeajuna ..fulani collected power from igbos by brainwashing all tribes even them to fight igbos "
And they dare shout "one nigeria "

No Rip to them ,I hate wicked n stupid people
Wicked and stupid people but their fire service were first to respond when Onitsha was burning a couple of months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Kennyswag: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Al this wailing over a war that happened over 50yrs ago.. when you were killing leaders of other regions, you nor know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by TimFisher2: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2020
Techdra:

I'm surprised you're surprised. That's how Igbo people are... very cunning fiends... I only pity Deltans who support them while they destroy their state. As for me, I am a Deltan but a Nigerian first...

Please Igbo’s are not cunning

We believe in fair equity,justice

We can defend you as long as you are doing the right thing no matter where you re from

You said Nigeria first,Are you sure Nigeria will defend you when the need arises....you will definitely fall back to Igbo’s for protection

Let ur conscience judge you!

10 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by xaggar(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Am not a kid , 1967 we suppose to come together to fight Nigeria but they were brainwashed to fight us , do you know how painful it is , besides none of those coup plotters are new east " but the same people left us except ibibio n efik,

How old are you sef?

Ask them are they igbos they will tell u delta igbos , so stupid of them

What is "new east"? Mooooron!
Is it by force to be a part of your tribe? You can't tell the people of Delta Igbo their origin. You weren't even born when we began to believe that we arent the same kind of people.
We are not as money conscious as your tribe,
we are not egalitarian, we have Kings (obis),
we are communal not individualistic as you guys are.
We are a tribe at crossroads between the Igbo and Edo. We are a mix of people not just igbo. Our dialect proves this, our customs proves it, so also our mentality.
So get lost with your "by force" igbo identity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by GGirll: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2020
I'm glad that history that was removed from d curriculum to teach lies n bias to our kids has now come out in my life time...so the true first coup plotters n executors were even from Delta n the evil old men n women fed us with lies just to annihilate igbos n paint them black in d world. Thank God for this truth n I have no pity for the hypocrites from Delta that died cos they duly deserved it. They have n are still paying d prize of their wixkedness n hypocrisy against d igbos whose language they speak. As for the rest that joined against igbos your woes is still doing press up n you will never go Scot free as karma will always visit you as you saw in d lives of those who wasted d fools of asaba. Igbos remain d greatest despite all wickedness, marginalization,antagonism, tribalism,hatred,injustices,disfavoritism, bias,genocides,pogrom n mayhems they suffered in this country yet they are standing tall n will continue to wax strong till eternity.
Thank God I didn't marry my best friend from Delta, now my decision is understandable. Foolish ingrates they should Endeavour to remove our language from their dirty tongues n get their own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by grandstar(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2020
All history has shown is that, "man has dominated man to his own injury"(Read Eccl 8:9)

Only God's kingdom can solve mankind's problems (Read Isaiah 9:6, Matthew 6:9-10)

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by xaggar(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

They never refer to themselves as igbos but they speak igbos and bear igbo names. When someone from their side commit crimes with their igbo names they keep hush and agree the person is igbo. angry

Market women tales!

Childish talk! Go and read history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening / Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.