Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage (39753 Views)

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan / Biafrans Storm Anfield Stadium To Commemorate The Asaba Massacre- Pictures / Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by IdioticNLmods: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2020
einsteine:

[s]Lol.

I hope you know when Israel got their own country, Jews were expelled from the entirety of the Arab world. A similar situation would see millions of Igbo trying to make a living in the five landlocked states of Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi, an area less than the size of Niger state. I would like to see how you guys manage the over-population and find jobs for those who would have to abandon the livelihood they have built in Nigeria. A landlocked state that is not at peace with its neighbours would be a pathetic failure.

The Eastern Igbos are the last people who should be advocating for a breakaway state.[s]
Cheap blackmail won't work... Things will work out just fine! We have the thinking capacity. Afterall it's only deltans that are the problem here and they weren't originally part of biafra back then.
Switzerland is a small landlocked country

4 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2020
CSTR2:

You are a fool.

That is why your useless amotekun will fail.

Barbarian.

Wait till insurgency enter Ibadan, you will realized that the amotekun,is a child play's.
Though wish they succeeded In securing their region so the northern Nigeria will understand that everyone is for himself
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by fk002: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:
In other people's case is " Okote oburu"

In our 1967's case " obute obutere osa"

July 1968 ,fulanimen called nzeogwu to reward him " that's when biafra killed him " biafra know ur history.. they wants to reward him for been the architect of Igbo power removal

Money running in millions

Stop wanking on this thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by IdioticNLmods: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Techdra:

Hmmm... Whatever makes you leave my country is fine by me.
You have a country? Hahahaha.. Let me laff small.
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Allsingles:
God please avenge the blood of the innocent, Amen

That's the reason why you're witnesses or hearing everyday that boko haram, killed 30 Nigeria army or bandits ransacked a community or 100 has been kidnapped everyday one most be in the news till Nigeria will go on fire this very year.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by fk002: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2020
CSTR2:
The fact that muritala Muhammad is on the naira note is a national travesty.

What choice do you have? You must used it one way or the other
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2020
israelmao:
Nigeria of today is not different from then because injustice and

bloodshed is still the order of day.

There is no Nigeria today, Nigeria has gone to the making of collapsing

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by fk002: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2020
executive12:

Nigerians should be praying for justice and equity, not for peace. With justice and equity, peace follows naturally.
If we keep being insincere, and keep supporting injustice, God will never answer our prayers for peace.

What justice will you pray for?

Justice on top who? Just be specific
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Nzeogwu isn't from new easten state how come we in it decide to take responsibility while his people are shouting one Nigeria ,

See my pain sad

And today your people are claiming that they belongs to Biafra, because they speak Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by brunofarad(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Techdra:

Is that you trying too hard? LMFAO....

My bible said

Wisdom is profitable to direct

That's what i just did

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2020
PHijo:
This "no victor or vanquished " talk has not helped any side.

Just like what Nigeria did in Asaba, several Ijaw communities in Rivers state suffered similar fate under Biafran occupation, communities like Abonemma and Ogu ( both in Rivers state).

If the leaders of Nigeria did what was right in the 50s and 60s the war could have been avoided.

I think they are in this forums listening because the similarity is on the way right now, all regions should recognized the boundary of his father territory.

Till date they've continued promoting all the vices and supressive structures that led to this madness.

Apart from Ijaw communities Ogoni, Ibibio communities etc felt the brunt of both Biafran and Nigerian brutality.

The true victims of that war are the people of the Niger Delta.

They suffered in a war that was not theirs, suffered all sorts of abuse from both sides.
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by tommy589(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2020
alasane:

round 4am on Friday, however, the telephone rang in my house I picked it up. Alhaji Isa kaita, the Minister for Education was on the line; he wanted to let me know, he said, there had been a coup against the government. The Sardauna’s house had been attacked by soldiers and all important official had gone into hiding. He had spoke with major Hassan Katsina who explained that there was a little he could do; he was actually at a meeting with rebels at that time. Alhaji Isa Kaita concluded with the request that I should go to the Sardauna’s house and assessed the situation.

I got ready and said my dawn prayer, later I went out. I found the residence of the premier completely destroyed. It had been shelled and burnt, strings of smoke were still raising into the air from some sections. I looked for certain familiar scenes around but all were now a sorrowful sight. There was destruction everywhere. A few soldiers stood idly with weapons in their hands. All was quiet. I walked into the house silently and found the body of Sardauna lying on the ground the courtyard. He had been shot a number of times.

I arranged for the body to be taken to the house of the Sultan in Kaduna which was a short distance away. His wife, Hafsah, who was killed together with him, was also taken to the Sultan’s house. Details of the incidence soon got round and gradually a little crowd of senior government officials and other sympathisers assembled to prepare the bodies for burial. It was then announced that the Sardauna had requested before he died, that he should be taken to Wurno and buried beside the grave of Sultan Muhammad Bello, his great-grandfather.

But I explained that this wish could not be carried out. The Sardauna was a martyr who had been killed in the cause of the religion. In Islam, martyrs are always buried at the site of their death…..I felt that we should respect that honour in the case of the Sardauna.

With all the preparation completed, we set the body in position for the burial prayers. The early morning sun was fairly high in the sky. I stood in front to lead the prayers while the rest of the people formed neat rows behind me. There are no ceremonies to observe during burials in Islam. The religion emphasizes that the dead should be put into grave with minimum delay after death…..

It was altogether a very solemn and touching occasion. For me, it was the end of an era which I could not possibly forget. I had been lucky to know the Sardauna and help influence a little of his life. Reflections of this day and many others came back to me as I stood over the fresh earth marking the grave after the funeral.

As a Muslim I knew that one died unless his time was due, so I was not bothered about whether the Sardauna could have been saved. I did not mourn his death as something he or anyone else could have helped to avoid. But I grieve for the ignorance and fear that plotted against him and what he represented; the greed and selfishness that killed him; and the prejudice and contempt that sought to disgrace his name after his death.

NIGHTFALL
‘For anyone who worshipped Muhammad,’ Sayyid Abu Bakr, a close companion to the Holy Prophet, had said to the public while announcing the death of the Prophet, ‘Muhammad is dead. But whoever worshipped God let him know that God is alive and does not die.’ I could have spoken to the people in similar vein if I had been responsible for announcing the killing of the Sardauna. But so bloody and horrifying had the events been that early morning that the public did not need further warning about the fate of the Premier.

As I drove back home after the funeral, I passed a long line of people standing solemnly on the streets. Some stood in small groups absorbed in mournful discussions while others sat quietly in front of their houses. No one seemed to know fully what was happening, so that the people’s sorrow was worsened by the fear of the final outcome. The extent of the killings, and what that meant in terms of communication had been cut between various parts of the country and there appear to be total confusion even among the soldiers themselves. I figured that it would be quite a while before the final picture emerged. Meanwhile, I could not really think of what to do other than to continue with my normal routine. I, therefore, got ready and went to my office.

I was in the office late in the morning when military van pulled up in the premises and some soldiers came down. They asked for me and were shown into my office by a staff. They greeted me curtly and explained that they had been sent to invite me for a meeting with the leader of that morning’s coup, Nzeogwu. I was to go in their van, they said, although I could ask someone to follow in my own csr so that he would bring me back after the meeting. I got up and went with them as they requested while my driver drove behind us.

We arrived at the military barracks housing Nzeogwu’s soldiers which had by now turned into a beehive of activity. There were many soldiers on guard, their weapons held firmly in their hand. There were also trucks parked in front of the offices; a few others came in and went out. Except for the noise of the vehicles and occasional exchange among soldiers, all was quiet and business-like. No one spoke to us as we parked and walked into the building. Eventually, I was brought before Nzeogwu and he received me with no ceremony. I sat down on a chair and he slowly began to talk.

First of all, he wanted to know where we had hidden the weapons which we were said to have imported into the country. The question really surprised me and so did the tone in which it was asked. I had not met Nzeogwu before, and had never dealt with him in any capacity whatsoever. I had, therefore, no prior expectations with regard to his personality or the questions he would ask me. Nevertheless, I had imagined that he would show a little concern about the sad events that had taken place earlier in the morning. I did not expect him to apologise for what he had done, because he in no way appeared to be unhappy about the new power and attention which he was receiving as a result of his present position. But I had expected that he would begin by justifying the killings somehow, and offering explanations as to how or why the dead leaders had to lose their lives. After all, no matter his feelings against them, they were statesmen who had once led the country and the people. Human decency and reason demanded that they should be treated with respect for their past services, especially because they had died holding their offices. One did not murder one’s national figures and dismiss the incident casually, whatever their fault. Judicial system.

Besides, I thought it was disappointing that the organizers of the military coup were only now trying to put together the reason for their action. I had never known anyone to have imported weapons into the country illegally, least of all the Sardauna. I therefore felt I had to seek further information from Nzeogwu himself before I could answer him. He explained that he heard we had bought many weapons from the Middle East, which we planned to use to wage Jihad against non-Muslims in Nigeria. That was why he now wanted to know where we kept them, he said.

In my prompt response, I told him about my ignorance in this regard. As far as I was aware, no such plans had ever been considered by any Islamic group in this country. I spoke with authority because I was the closest adviser to the Sardauna on religious matters, and at no time did he visit the Islamic countries in the Middle East without me since I became Grand Khadi. I had never known him to have discussed war in Nigeria, much less purchase weapons.

This prompted Nzeogwu to take me to ask concerning my own appointment. He could not understand, he said, why there had to be a separate court for Muslims outside the country’s judicial system. After all, Muslims were also Nigerians, and must, therefore submit to the law of the land like everyone else. ‘As for Grand Khadi, of what use is he, since there is already the Chief Justice?’ he concluded.

‘Well,’ I answered, ‘Islam is not like Christianity or the other religions you know. In Islam, there are very specific laws in respect of all social matters which must be observed correctly. They include those concerning marriage, divorce, rights to offspring and inheritance. In this regard, only an Islamic court, with a judge versed in the science of the Quran and the Prophet’s traditions, could proper administer justice on a disputing Muslim couple or their inheritors. As for my position, it is only a natural complement to the Area Courts. The appeals that come to me cannot be handled by the Chief Justice because he has no knowledge of Islamic Law.’

With this main subject of the short meeting seemed to have been settled...
It became established that in the midnight attack on the Premier’s residence many others had been killed….During the week the Prime Minister (Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa) was found dead in the outskirts of Lagos…..others killed included Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari, Colnel Kur Muhammad, Lt-Colonel Abogo Largema, Lt-Colonel Yakubu Pam. Similarly, the Premier of the Western Nigeria, the Minister of Finance, the Commander of the 1s t Brigade, Kaduna all lost their lives.

Gradually, more details about the military coup became public and at the same time the real motives of the coup planners began to appear. It was immediately apparent that Igbo Christian officers were the leaders and all the killings followed a set pattern. Only the Muslims and those who were considered as their friends were assassinated. The Prime Minister (a Hausa-Fulani Muslim) was killed, but the President (an Igbo Christian) was skillfully sent out of the country. His farewell words to the Prime Minister, as I heard later, were, ‘I see you on 15 January.’

Pictures of the dead Sardauna against the background of his burning house were immediately put on display, along with those of Nzeogwu giving the heroic account of how he broke into the house and shot him, amidst the wailings of the women and children. These pictures were used by many Igbo leaders and traders and elsewhere in the North to taunt the local people, as evidence that the Sardauna was dead and the North had been defeated. Suddenly, the massacres of the Muslim leaders and politicians was turned into a revolution, with the most glowing tributes being showered on the assassins. In the South in general there outright jubilation in most urban centres, which echoed in their papers. Hardly any newspaper lamented the killings, in fact some saw it as progressive political move. Many editorials were unrepentant, as though the killings were most natural solution to whatever problems the country had.''

- Sheikh Abubakar Gumi with Isma'ila A. Tsiga, 'Where I Stand', (1992). Pg 112, 113, 114, 115,116,117,118.

Hmmm
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2020
CSTR2:

There was no Niger delta then.

Apart from Edo-delta, the rest of the south south was under the eastern region led by military Governor Ojukwu and his deputy Effiong.

So biafra did not attack their own territory.

Biafra, main targets is to secure the resources of the Niger Delta to herself and waste away the people if ever succeeded.

You said there is nothing like Niger Delta then!what name did Issac adaka boro,used to unleashed his secessionist even before the civil war?
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Asaba is igbo... And part of biafra...
Igbos are really the cause of all the political problems and and coups in Nigeria.

Imagine Asikiwe going overnight into bed with the northerners to form a govt. Instead of the south west.

U need to see the interview kaduna nsegwu granted after killing the surdana and other northern elites, how arrogant he was, explaining how they were killed in queens English tho.

Mind u I'm not from the southwest.
From cross river state, if u like call it ss...

You're Igbo's Biafra, who Care's among the Delta

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by gidgiddy: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Taba21:

Biafra, main targets is to secure the resources of the Niger Delta to herself and waste away the people if ever succeeded.

Isnt that what Nigeria is doing at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by franchasng: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Am not a kid , 1967 we suppose to come together to fight Nigeria but they were brainwashed to fight us , do you know how painful it is , besides none of those coup plotters are new east " but the same people left us except ibibio n efik,

How old are you sef?

Ask them are they igbos they will tell u delta igbos , so stupid of them
I am proud of you dear, continue to speak the truth.

It hurts a lot.....the soldiers that plotted and carried out the 1966 coup that made Igbos lost federal power and even led to the killing of thousands of Igbos in the 1966 northern pogrom were from Delta state whom we see as our Igbo brothers without discrimination, and even when Nzeogwu and co carried out the coup, Igbos in the Southeast defended them, stood behind them which was the reason Hausa-Fulanis and Middlebelt hated Igbos and came all out for Igbos, yet Igbos in the Southeast never denied Igbos in Delta, Rivers, etc....but our so-called Igbo brothers in Delta, etc denied us and refused to join force with Biafra and finish the fire they ignited, they rather chose to be "One Nigeria" while denying Biafra, how wicked can that be

For every human atrocity and betrayal to fellow human in this life, there is always a price to pay.....if they had stood solidly with Igbos in Southeast to fight for Biafra with all their heart and strength, there was no way Nigerian troops could have succeeded in perpetrating those carnages in Asaba, but because they denied Biafra, refused to join Biafran troops, Biafra withdrew their own defense from their region when Ore-Benin fell to Federal troops, so they used the opportunity to finish Asaba men.

In life, it is better to die like a warrior in war than to die like a coward without putting up a single fight. Asaba people bleeped up by not joining Biafra to fight even after their sons ignited the fire which Igbos took upon themselves.

I noticed the major problem Igbos in Southeast have since the 1960s is their hatred for injustice and persecution of others and their trying to defend the oppressed....this can be seen even today, its mostly Igbos that speak up against injustice in Nigeria....its Igbos that's supporting Southern Cameroonians for years against the maltreatment from Northern Cameroon controlling power....it is Igbos that attack Hausa-Fulanis for killing Middlebelt people and reason Fulanis hate Igbos.

So my dear sister, ezigbo adanne oma, you are sound and well informed and I am so proud of you!

Well done

4 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2020
PHijo:

Meaning?
The Niger Delta has ALWAYS existed. If I go by your arguement then the Niger Delta is nonexistent even now.

Before Biafra's attempt to secede there was an attempt to establish a Niger Delta republic.

The first one was by major Jasper adaka boro,tell them to their faces because all they want is crude oil in the region, they are the most number one enemy of the Niger Delta peoples.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Taba21: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

Isnt that what Nigeria is doing at the moment?

Because Biafra did it and failed

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by franchasng: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Asaba is igbo... And part of biafra...
Igbos are really the cause of all the political problems and and coups in Nigeria.

Imagine Asikiwe going overnight into bed with the northerners to form a govt. Instead of the south west.

U need to see the interview kaduna nsegwu granted after killing the surdana and other northern elites, how arrogant he was, explaining how they were killed in queens English tho.

Mind u I'm not from the southwest.
From cross river state, if u like call it ss...
....and funny enough, the Asaba people and other Igbo tribes in Delta and Rivers state don't always accept that they are Igbo....they always deny that they are not Igbo....they will tell you they are "Delta-Igbo", yet Igbos stood solidly behind them when they committed the crime of the first coup and mostly Igbos in today Southeast paid the price of their crime.

So can you see that the Igbos in Southeast are just, their only crime is standing solidly behind others

3 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Adaibeku(f): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
franchasng:
I am proud of you dear, continue to speak the truth.

It hurts a lot.....the soldiers that plotted and carried out the 1966 coup that made Igbos lost federal power and even led to the killing of thousands of Igbos in the 1966 northern pogrom were from Delta state whom we see as our Igbo brothers without discrimination, and even when Nzeogwu and co carried out the coup, Igbos in the Southeast defended them, stood behind them which was the reason Hausa-Fulanis and Middlebelt hated Igbos and came all out for Igbos, yet Igbos in the Southeast never denied Igbos in Delta, Rivers, etc....but our so-called Igbo brothers in Delta, etc denied us and refused to join force with Biafra and finish the fire they ignited, they rather chose to be "One Nigeria" while denying Biafra, how wicked can that be

For every human atrocity and betrayal to fellow human in this life, there is always a price to pay.....if they had stood solidly with Igbos in Southeast to fight for Biafra with all their heart and strength, there was no way Nigerian troops could have succeeded in perpetrating those carnages in Asaba, but because they denied Biafra, refused to join Biafran troops, Biafra withdrew their own defense from their region when Ore-Benin fell to Federal troops, so they used the opportunity to finish Asaba men.

In life, it is better to die like a warrior in war than to die like a coward without putting up a single fight. Asaba people bleeped up by not joining Biafra to fight even after their sons ignited the fire which Igbos took upon themselves.

I noticed the major problem Igbos in Southeast have since the 1960s is their hatred for injustice and persecution of others and their trying to defend the oppressed....this can be seen even today, its mostly Igbos that speak up against injustice in Nigeria....its Igbos that's supporting Southern Cameroonians for years against the maltreatment from Northern Cameroon controlling power....it is Igbos that attack Hausa-Fulanis for killing Middlebelt people and reason Fulanis hate Igbos.

So my dear sister, ezigbo adanne oma, you are sound and well informed and I am so proud of you!

Well done
am so happy tanks dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by franchasng: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nwogeh:
Average Igbo man accepts his brothers even though it's in a more competitive terms than complementary, that's why even up till date, we still feel that we are brothers with Asaba and Ikwere people. It's not only that time that Igbo's have been taken bullet for every misnomer in Nigeria....reason is that Northerners see every other person from South as either Yoruba or Igbo...very unfortunate. I understand how you feel Nnem, you are not the only one feeling that way but then I feel pained anytime I remembered how these people were killed in cold blood. How our fathers were eliminated using hunger as a weapon.

My problem is that we have refused to understand that if these people have their way, they won't waste a second to wipe Igbos out of the surface if the earth.

Honestly having our own country is the best thing that can happen to us just like Israel.... Atleast we can take our destiny in our own hands.

No wicked deeds shall go unpunished.

God bless your wisdom the more. This has been the problem of the Igbos in Southeast!!

The Asaba massacre was truly a genocide, it was just another holocaust! My only problem with Asaba people and the rest of Igbo tribes in today Niger Delta states is their continuous denial that they are not Igbo but "Delta Igbo", "Ikwerre", etc, etc just because Igbos lost the war, truly failure have no friend....because I am sure if Igbos had won the war in 1967, believe me, all these "we are Delta Igbo", we are "Ikwerre people", we are "Anioma People", etc won't arise.

But nevertheless, even though they deny their Igbo roots in Southeast for reasons best known to them alone, we Igbos in today Southeast will not stop to stand solidly behind them in good and in bad because blood is thicker than water they say, and again, anger against a brother does not reach the bone, so no matter what, Igbo communities anywhere in Niger Delta, Middlebelt, etc remain our brothers and we are ready to defend them whenever, wherever!

Cc: Adaibeku

4 Likes

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Adaibeku(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dpharisee:

Sadly you are right, it seems only Igbos have never fallen into Fulani deception, here in the North, we have said it severally that the only tribe that the average Fulani respect in Nigeria are the Igbos.
A Fulani man will gladly pray behind an Igbo Muslim in the mosque because he believes his prayers are sincere, but will hardly do same behind a Yoruba Muslim whom they don't see as true Muslims.

Asaba people where sadly caught in their attempt to deny their Igboness to the invading Army led by Lt Col Murtala and his aid Capt Taiwo and they paid heavily with a generation of their men wiped out in the genocide. cry
wow tell me more about those core north though I reside in taraba

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by moorevic(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Aba massacre

Uzuakoli masascre

okigwe massacre

Enugu Massacre.
You fools should please shut up.
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Adaibeku(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
phorget:

Adaibeku are you really from ibeku? That's a village that borders iyinehin after ozuokali in umuahia.
Yes dear , uzuakoli nna smiley

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by franchasng: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dpharisee:

Sadly you are right, it seems only Igbos have never fallen into Fulani deception, here in the North, we have said it severally that the only tribe that the average Fulani respect in Nigeria are the Igbos.
A Fulani man will gladly pray behind an Igbo Muslim in the mosque because he believes his prayers are sincere, but will hardly do same behind a Yoruba Muslim whom they don't see as true Muslims

Asaba people where sadly caught in their attempt to deny their Igboness to the invading Army led by Lt Col Murtala and his aid Capt Taiwo and they paid heavily with a generation of their men wiped out in the genocide. cry
I hope people are reading and taking notes This is one good thing about the internet and in fact, Nairaland....you learn knew thing everyday you visit.
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Adaibeku(f): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
koyyes:

Look at this demented prostitute with two different children from two different fathers.

You will never learn to mind your business because you were never taught.

1diot.
u shut up there u akwuna ochie , what insult will I even throw at u sef , because calling u an animal is insulting animal kingdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by einsteine(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Cheap blackmail won't work... Things will work out just fine! We have the thinking capacity. Afterall it's only deltans that are the problem here and they weren't originally part of biafra back then.
Switzerland is a small landlocked country

Switzerland is at peace with its neighbours. Don't you see your problem now? I repeat any landlocked country that is not at peace with its neighbours would suffer

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Nikkiminaj: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Want to CONCEIVE BABY BOY, Click on the Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zjcPK3qIUk
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by HAKYN1: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dpharisee:

A Fulani man will gladly pray behind an Igbo Muslim in the mosque because he believes his prayers are sincere, but will hardly do same behind a Yoruba Muslim whom they don't see as true Muslims.

We have told you to stop being fo*lish " Fulani man will gladly pray behind an Igbo muslim but hardly do the same behind a Yoruba Muslim" What a wishful thinking but if it massages your ego, you can hold on to the baseless belief. I have seen hausa people led prayers in the south before and Yorubas led prayers in the north. A muslim is a muslim anywhere stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
Adaibeku:
u shut up there u akwuna ochie , what insult will I even throw at u sef , because calling u an animal is insulting animal kingdom

Of course, because you are a product of bestiality.

Taraba Wh0re.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by PHijo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I don't know for others but It is General Ojukwu not just Ojukwu.

I will come to Ijawland and flog you one day.
Dem no born you well!
Come weds Wata no go carry you go.......
Re: Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage by Adaibeku(f): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
koyyes:

Of course, because you are a product of bestiality.

Taraba Wh0re.
koyyes don't worry be ready for me ,
I will tell them how u broke ur mum's heart

Since I can't insult u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.