Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,548 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President (1599 Views)

Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) / PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TooMuchStuff: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2020
We have a real big problem at hand right now in Nigeria. We are faced with leadership crisis since 1960 till date. While Southerners want to serve the nation and treat everyone equal partners in Nigeria project, our Northern leaders are more interested in the domination of our polity. They have achieved this already as the north alone controls all federal apparatus of government.

Time for political correctness is long gone. We are taking a stand to state the open truth that Northern heads of state have ruined and still ruining the polity. Let the North stay away from power for the next 40yrs and watch what become of Nigeria.
This should be a joint project for the next 40yrs if the country must still be one. Atiku should carry the message to his northern people to let "the man wey sabi road" to lead the way.

We need a servant leader like Peter Obi in times like these. He did it excellently in Anambra and we know he will perform better for the country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by duduade: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Continue to dream

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Rugaria: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2020
He is too soft! Very religious. Doesn't want to hurt a fly. He can't do the job. We need a Buhari equivalent. Somebody who is ready to award all the roads and railways and power stations and gas lines and inland ports contracts and appointments and...., to easterners too. Obi will never do that. The guy is too gentle with his voice like that of a day old chicken...Northerners are busy electing badass foundamentalists willing to loot for them while borrowing the country to death. Down south, folks are looking for technocrats to help biuld a phantom country..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TooMuchStuff: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:
He is too soft! Very religious. Doesn't want to hurt a fly. He can't do the job. We need a Buhari equivalent. Somebody who is ready to award all the roads and railways and power stations and gas lines and inland ports contracts and appointments and...., to easterners too. Obi will never do that. The guy is too gentle with his voice like that of s a day old chicken...Northerners are busy electing badass foundamentalists willing to loot for them while borrowing the country to death. Down south, folks are looking for technocrats to help biuld a phantom country..
Wow...! Guy you carry the spirit of my assertion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TooMuchStuff: 12:54am On Nov 12, 2020
duduade:
Continue to dream
Just you wait. We are also cooking something.
Time for jojo is over. We are done being the "nice guys"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Rugaria: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Just you wait. We are also cooking something.
Time for jojo is over. We are done being the "nice guys"

Folks down south are determined to biuld a better Nigeria, while guys up north are desperate to biuld a better Niger republic.. They have biult a refinery near Nigerias border with Niger. They are biulding a gas pipeline into Niger..They are biulding a rail line, all into Niger with funds from Nigeria. Kano state and katsina states governments have built schools there. Kwankwaso and others have scholarships there. Embargo is placed on the whole Nigeria by the government while the Niger borders into Nigeria are wide open.

Obasanjo came in and paid all the loans his government inherited from these people and Buhari comes and starts borrowing Nigeria to death again. Basically, what they do is to come and use Nigeria to borrow as much as they can , then hand over to some starry eyed Southerner, who will spend all his days at the presidency repaying loans! Once he's done repaying the old loans, these ones will jump in and start borrowing again! For projects in another country!!! They have lowered the entry qualifications into the army, flooded the DSS and police with northerners! I pity the so-called Southerner warming up to take over.. He can't sleep well at nights..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Is it not the same Peter obi that was covering the DPO of akuzu SARS in Anambra state you're talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Seetto: 2:45am On Nov 12, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
We have a real big problem at hand right now in Nigeria. We are faced with leadership crisis since 1960 till date. While Southerners want to serve the nation and treat everyone equal partners in Nigeria project, our Northern leaders are more interested in the domination of our polity. They have achieved this already as the north alone controls all federal apparatus of government.

Time for political correctness is long gone. We are taking a stand to state the open truth that Northern heads of state have ruined and still ruining the polity. Let the North stay away from power for the next 40yrs and watch what become of Nigeria.
This should be a joint project for the next 40yrs if the country must still be one. Atiku should carry the message to his northern people to let "the man wey sabi road" to lead the way.

We need a servant leader like Peter Obi in times like these. He did it excellently in Anambra and we know he will perform better for the country.
Peter Obi the ritualist and organ harvester.. undecided

That guy must be investigated for sacrificing Anambra youths..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TecM0: 3:09am On Nov 12, 2020
No thank you,

Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN/ Professor Babangana Zulum for me

we don't need a man under whose government Hausas were forced to wear I.D cards or face deportation,

under his watch 50 Massob members got murdered by James Nwafor OC SARS without any form of investigation,

A man who invests State allocation in his personal business and business he has interest in and still brag about it as Economic achievements (yes he made profit for himself and the state, but it is ethically wrong)

For 8years he governed Anambra he got one of the highest revenue from FAAC, yet no major land mark Infrastructure

8years he couldn't build an Airport like Rochas of Imo , Obiano of same Anambra, Dickson of Bayelsa

He could not build a standard world class stadium like Akpabio, or upgrade the stadium like Obaseki and Seyi Makinde

No state business like Ibom Air that Udom started, or 5 star hotel and golf resort Akpabio built

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:
No thank you,

Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN/ Professor Babangana Zulum for me

we don't need a man under whose government Hausas were forced to wear I.D cards or face deportation, under his watch 50 Massob members got murdered by James Nwafor OC SARS without any form of investigation, a man who invests State allocation in his personal business and business he has interest in and still brag about it as Economic achievements

If the VP was that good, why are we in a fix while he is leader alongside economic leader of the country?... in as much as I admire Zulum for speaking truth, he that cant handle Bornu insecurities obviously cant handle a more complex Nigeria..

It's amazing how you ascribe SARS murder to Peter Obi which was out his control but defend buhari with your life while soliciting Zulum for VP
the deaths in Bornu, are they not murders? .. about the state resources in personal business, it is a brewery obviously not owned by him and it was made with the knowledge of the Government and stockexchange while the profit from that has grown by over 100%, if the country had towed such lines, would buhari have sunk us in a debt of over $25bn?..

- Peter Obi never got one of the highest revenue in FAAC in any year,
- HE didnt build a stadium like Akpabio because there are existing stadiums in Anambra already and he never believed in white elephant projects.

- He didnt build an Airport because the proximity to Enugu airport, Owerri Airport, Asaba Airport didnt require an Airport in Anambra at the time.

- He didnt build a five star hotel, golf course but he built the most road network and bridges, charted new road, schools and health centres in every community, school bus to every school with computers and basic amenities..

In all this he saved 2 years worth of FAAC for Anambra in banks, the state has the least unemployment till date, the state is amongst the lowest in poverty scale and not a single corruption scandal hung on him till date, a pedestal no Governor even from the richest states with massive FAAC has been able to compete talk more of surpass.

You have been so battered with bad leaders you are beginning to have Stockholm syndrome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TecM0: 4:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Esseite:

Osibanjo with N5bn loot Nema scandal or tradermoni or school feeding scams later yanked off him? If the VP was that good, why are we in a fix while he is leader?... in as much as I admire Zulum for speaking truth, he that cant handle Bornu insecurities obviously cant handle a more complex Nigeria..

It's amazing how you ascribe SARS murder to Peter Obi which was out his control but defend buhari with your life.. about the state resources in personal business, it is a brewery obviously not owned by him and it was made with the knowledge of the Government and stockexchange while the profit from that has grown by over 100%, if the country had a while has towed such lines, would buhari have sunk us in a debt of over $25bn?..

Dont argue blind.

The irony in your lies and argument is the ending part

don't argue blind

Any proof to back your argument that Osinbajo looted any Kobo from NEMA? Can you furnish us with facts cos we are not kids

Peter Obi might not control Nigerian Police Force, Goodluck Jonathan controls them, but what should the Governor of a State do when over 10 corpse flouts in a river in his State and Aljazeera , BBC both did a documentary and report on The killings, with victims families coming out to speak, even a victim accused him directly of demolishing his hotel

Goto UAE every state has an Airport and it's even a small country with less population yet you are here saying Anambra doesn't need an Airport

Look we are not kids here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

The irony in your lies and argument is the ending part

don't argue blind

Any proof to back your argument that Osinbajo looted any Kobo from NEMA? Can you furnish us with facts cos we are not kids

Peter Obi might not control Nigerian Police Force, Goodluck Jonathan controls them, but what should the Governor of a State do when over 10 corpse flouts in a river in his State and Aljazeera , BBC both did a documentary and report on The killings, with victims families coming out to speak, even a victim accused him directly of demolishing his hotel

Look we are not kids here

I argue with facts... I have edited my previous post to more facts and why you may be suffering from Stockholm syndrome... you claim GEJ controlled them, yet found a way to rope Peter Obi in.. in his excerpts and rebuttal on the said killings, he did what every Governor would do, call for investigation while reporting to the executive that controls the police.. what has all the Northern Governors done about Bokoharam, bandits, murders, herdsmen feuds currently?

How you compare Nigeria to UAE or Anambra to Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Abudhabi is a discussion for another day, while there is currently one being built, why is FAAN declaring most airports underused and liabilities.

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/18-unviable-airports-account-for-n65-billion-revenue-shortfall/amp/

Did you know that human heads were found in the said hotel which was destroyed, or you just want to be partisan as usual?

https://allafrica.com/stories/202011110343.html

In your words.. truly, we are not kids.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TecM0: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Esseite:

I argue with facts... I have edited my previous post to more facts and why you may be suffering from Stockholm syndrome... you claim GEJ controlled them, yet found a way to rope Peter Obi in.. in his excerpts and rebuttal on the said killings, he did what every Governor would do, call for investigation while reporting to the executive that controls the police.. what has all the Northern Governors done about Bokoharam, bandits, murders, herdsmen feuds currently?

Did you know that human heads were found in the said hotel which was destroyed, or you just want to be partisan as usual?

https://allafrica.com/stories/202011110343.html

In your words.. truly, we are not kids.

I guess you just heard of Stockholm syndrome lol

Well first I have resided and still a residency permit holder of a far developed country, so I am not making brief for bad leadership as a matter of fact. Advocating for good leadership

With that settled.... What you screenshot on NEMA and Osinbajo boldly reads Reps panelists "indicts" simple defination of Indictment means "accuse" and in response to the accusations Osinbajo offered them and other people falsely accusing him an opportunity to prove their case in court when he assured them he would waive his immunity to prosecution to defend himself in court

And you trying hard to dribble and change goal post on the subject matter is just funny and ridiculous

Heads where found in the hotel as alleged yet Peter Obi didn't think charging the case to court and waiting for court to decide the punishment was right, he had to sponsor a politicaly motivated demolishion of private property of an anti APGA anti PDP MASSOB member... Typical script of Wike, Obaseki and PDP guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

I guess you just heard of Stockholm syndrome lol

Well first I have resided and still a residency permit holder of a far developed country, so I am not making brief for bad leadership as a matter of fact. Advocating for good leadership

With that settled.... What you screenshot on NEMA and Osinbajo boldly reads Reps panelists "indicts" simple defination of Indictment means "accuse" and in response to the accusations Osinbajo offered them and other people falsely accusing him an opportunity to prove their case in court when he assured them he would waive his immunity to prosecution to defend himself in court

And you trying hard to dribble and change goal post on the subject matter is just funny and ridiculous

Heads where found in the hotel as alleged yet Peter Obi didn't think charging the case to court and waiting for court to decide the punishment was right, he had to sponsor a politicaly motivated demolishion of private property of an anti APGA anti PDP MASSOB member... Typical script of Wike, Obaseki and PDP guys

Lol at just heard stockholm syndrome.. to you, usage of a word that perfectly fits into a narrative makes it sound new?. you really need to be more around people who discuss narratives that require words that sound new to you often...

I dont brag about wealth, permits and travels etc, while it may seem an achievement to you, it's a daily affair to a quiet thousands. Moreover, study has shown that most people that do were only once oppurtuned. residence permit in UAE is as easy as paying a mediocre company to profile you.

You claim the attached pic is just an "accusation", while am challenging you to bring forth any of such accusation on a character you are trying so hard to malign from an arm of Government.

How you have fallen in love with massob members overnight is amazing.. you have conveniently overlooked the crime and calling for justice from the courts because it's not your "sars murder by peter obi"..

Some of us dont support Peter Obi just because we may be SS, SE or SW, its majorly because he has proven track records no Governor till date has overtaken. if we learn to project merit and those with Good characters, people would aspire to have good characters .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Difrent: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Folks down south are determined to biuld a better Nigeria, while guys up north are desperate to biuld a better Niger republic.. They have biult a refinery near Nigerias border with Niger. They are biulding a gas pipeline into Niger..They are biulding a rail line, all into Niger with funds from Nigeria. Kano state and katsina states governments have built schools there. Kwankwaso and others have scholarships there. Embargo is placed on the whole Nigeria by the government while the Niger borders into Nigeria are wide open.

I hate reading stuffs like this ,here why
A northerner does exactly the same thing a southerner does but the Southerners always like to make the North look bad, especially now that a northerner is president . Pray tell how many southern banks, businesses , universities are scattered along West African coast , IS ANYBODY RANTING THAT SOUTHERNERS ARE DEVELOPING THE ECONOMY OF GHANA, GAMBIA, BENIN, TOGO,ETC?
A large bulk of manufactured goods from southern Nigeria ends up in Ghana Togo ivory coast and the rest it's okay ,BUT GOODS GOING TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND TCHAD IS NOT OKAY......continue deceiving yourself
Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TecM0: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Esseite:

Lol at just heard stockholm syndrome.. to you, usage of a word that perfectly fits into a narrative makes it sound new?. you really need to be more around people who discuss narratives that require words that sound new to you often...

I dont brag about wealth, permits and travels etc, while it may seem an achievement to you, it's a daily affair to a quiet thousands. Moreover, study has shown that most people that do were only once oppurtuned. residence permit in UAE is as easy as paying a mediocre company to profile you.

You claim the attached pic is just an "accusation", while am challenging you to bring forth any of such accusation on a character you are trying so hard to malign from an arm of Government.

How you have fallen in love with massob members overnight is amazing.. you have conveniently overlooked the crime and calling for justice from the courts because it's not "sars murder by peter obi"..

Very predictable... Change goal post... Turn the argument around, change the subject and end up derailing the thread

I am Voting for Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Professor Babangana Zulum no need to drag that

And yes UAE residency is very cheap and easy, you only need to have just 1.5m to 2m to register a free trade zone Business , Company or an LLC and you get it free of charge so if you feel am bragging it's your own mindset playing you not me... I barely proved that I am well traveled and understand good leadership and Peter Obi isnt one of the good leaders

And just for your information Obiano also alleged acuse and indict the saved up money Peter Obi claimed as achievements was a ruse and fraud, google it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

Very predictable... Change goal post... Turn the argument around, change the subject and end up derailing the thread

I am Voting for Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Professor Babangana Zulum no need to drag that

And yes UAE residency is very cheap and easy, you only need to have just 1.5m to 2m to register a free trade zone Business , Company or an LLC and you get it free of charge so if you feel am bragging it's your own mindset playing you not me... I barely proved that I am well traveled and understand good leadership and Peter Obi isnt one of the good leaders

And just for your information Obiano also alleged acuse and indict the saved up money Peter Obi claimed as achievements was a ruse and fraud, google it

Okay you are rich... that's okay, am happy for you, it's the internet.. you just might be lucky chatting with the sultan of Brunei..

I am not derailing thread, we are only debating our points which often requires digress into various facts.

It's good to know your stance, well I would be voting Peter Obi on any ticket even in APC, not because of the party, but the character.

Why believe Obiano?, where did he see funds on which he is building an Airport without loans?There is an acknowledged Govt letter signed by various banks on the said deposit. Please find below on the worth of those bank deposits acknowledged by Otti (former Diamond bank MD).. that is approximate 2 years FAAC of Anambra state..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Rugaria: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Difrent:

A northerner does exactly the same thing a southerner does but the Southerners always like to make the North look bad, especially now that a northerner is president . Pray tell how many southern banks, businesses , universities are scattered along West African coast , IS ANYBODY RANTING THAT SOUTHERNERS ARE DEVELOPING THE ECONOMY OF GHANA, GAMBIA, BENIN, TOGO,ETC?
A large bulk of manufactured goods from southern Nigeria ends up in Ghana Togo ivory coast and the rest it's okay ,BUT GOODS GOING TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND TCHAD IS NOT OKAY......continue deceiving yourself
Don't know what you are upset about! Because I never criticized private business relationship between these areas. I'm talking of those in power using the machinery of government in nigeria to source for BILLION DOLLAR LOANS to do projects in Niger republic and sundry areas. What for? The same kind of projects that are not in Nigeria. Government opening the borders in the north while closing the borders in the south. I feel my points are very clear to the neutral minded.
Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Difrent: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Don't know what you are upset about! Because I never criticized private business relationship between these areas. I'm talking of those in power using the machinery of government in nigeria to source for BILLION DOLLAR LOANS to do projects in Niger republic and sundry areas. What for? The same kind of projects that are not in Nigeria. Government opening the borders in the north while closing the borders in the south. I feel my points are very clear to the neutral minded.
Neutral mind with all you wrote?....noo .....

all these southern ' lies and deceit' is annoying ........calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it.......the border closure is partial,,,,,,not all southern borders are shut.......and also not all northern borders are open......

there are coutless southerners on scholarships in ghana, togo, benin but its kwankwaso scholarship you see

there are lots of schools owned by southerners in Ghana togo benin etc....even asari dokubo has one in benin

theres a west african regional road linking Lagos to ivory coast, but a rail line ending at nigerias border with niger is evil...

OPEN YOUR MIND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:
He is too soft! Very religious. Doesn't want to hurt a fly. He can't do the job. We need a Buhari equivalent. Somebody who is ready to award all the roads and railways and power stations and gas lines and inland ports contracts and appointments and...., to easterners too. Obi will never do that. The guy is too gentle with his voice like that of a day old chicken...Northerners are busy electing badass foundamentalists willing to loot for them while borrowing the country to death. Down south, folks are looking for technocrats to help biuld a phantom country..

Right here is a guy that knows what Nigeria is really about. I love reading from people who are not living in a fool's paradise. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by RealLordZeus(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2020
I don't have a prob with that! But under which party?
Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Rugaria: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Difrent:

Neutral mind with all you wrote?....noo .....

all these southern ' lies and deceit' is annoying ........calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it.......the border closure is partial,,,,,,not all southern borders are shut.......and also not all northern borders are open......

there are coutless southerners on scholarships in ghana, togo, benin but its kwankwaso scholarship you see

there are lots of schools owned by southerners in Ghana togo benin etc....even asari dokubo has one in benin

theres a west african regional road linking Lagos to ivory coast, but a rail line ending at nigerias border with niger is evil...

OPEN YOUR MIND

You obviously are doing this on purpose, so..... At this moment, this country is directly involved in mega projects chasing well over 6 billion dollars in Niger republic! All with borrowed funds! To be paid back with Niger Delta oil receipts! Yet, no such infastructural revolution is going on in the said Niger Delta. I point it out to you and you are busy enumerating endless instances of personal business interactions between folks from both sides.. You know what you are doing but you want to act like you don't know what you are doing, .. The future will tell. Let's see how these will be allowed to go on..
Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by seunmsg(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

The part in bold is rubbish just like all other points in your submission.

Peter Obi is a wicked and corrupt soul. He ordered the killing of over 40 massob members and have their bodies dumped into the Ezu river. How can such a person be soft and religious?

He is also a corrupt politician and a serial liar. I can’t even think of any politician currently that lies more than Peter Obi in Nigeria. He looted Anambra dry and left absolutely nothing for Obiano to start with. He then went to town telling gullible supporters that he left N7billion for the governor.

Such a crooked liar and murderer can never be the president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Difrent: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

You obviously are doing this on purpose, so..... At this moment, this country is directly involved in mega projects chasing well over 6 billion dollars in Niger republic! All with borrowed funds! To be paid back with Niger Delta oil receipts! Yet, no such infastructural revolution is going on in the said Niger Delta. I point it out to you and you are busy enumerating endless instances of personal business interactions between folks from both sides.. You know what you are doing but you want to act like you don't know what you are doing, .. The future will tell. Let's see how these will be allowed to go on..

Just like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Rugaria: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Difrent:

Just like you
Ok naah
Do have a wonderful day.. best wishes..
Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Difrent:

Northerners cannot just hide their lack of intelligence. Now, is there a difference between the US government building infrastructure in say, Haiti, and Coca-Cola building infrastructure in Haiti? I hope you have enough to understand what I'm driving at?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Rugaria: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2020
seunmsg:

The part in bold is rubbish just like all other points in your submission.

Peter Obi is a wicked and corrupt soul. He ordered the killing of over 40 massob members and have their bodies dumped into the Ezu river. How can such a person be soft and religious?

He is also a corrupt politician and a serial liar. I can’t even think of any politician currently that lies more than Peter Obi in Nigeria. He looted Anambra dry and left absolutely nothing for Obiano to start with. He then went to town telling gullible supporters that he left N7billion for the governor.

Such a crooouked liar and murderer can never be the president of Nigeria.

The problem with you is that you are always fighting Tinubus wars! Your lack of travels around the country has made you lot the most ignorant of the Nigerian major ethnic groups. The way you lot jump out of your skins to rant against any igbo politician you feel is getting some traction amongst the electorate is funny. Do you really think I worry about Peter Obi? You can spend all your days here demonizing him, I don't care! I'm worried about an unjust, disjointed and highly corrupt electoral system and you are here measuring dikck... And yeah, write all you like about Obi, it won't make Tinubu president! Never!
Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

He's probably a northerner. Having sense is a taboo to those fellas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What These Bloodthirsty Israelis Lust For Is The Pieces Of Palestinian Carcasses / Is Referendum A Crime? / The North Wants The SE To Remain In Nigeria Because Of Its Huge Gas Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.