Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,120 members, 7,842,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President (1613 Views)

Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) / PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by pointblank247(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Peter Obi is not dirty and rough enough to swim in the shark infested waters of Nigeria politics at the national level
Re: Peter Obi Must Be Our Next President by TooMuchStuff: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

The problem with you is that you are always fighting Tinubus wars! Your lack of travels around the country has made you lot the most ignorant of the Nigerian major ethnic groups. The way you lot jump out of your skins to rant against any igbo politician you feel is getting some traction amongst the electorate is funny. Do you really think I worry about Peter Obi? You can spend all your days here demonizing him, I don't care! I'm worried about an unjust, disjointed and highly corrupt electoral system and you are here measuring dikck... And yeah, write all you like about Obi, it won't make Tinubu president! Never!
Tinubu is just another Fulani in Yoruba skin.
Very useless somebody. Some of us deliberately voted Obaseki to spite Tinubu. He's ugly in and out. Double tongued idiot of Fulanic proportion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks IPOB Amid Rising Gun Violence In US / Stop Exposing Nigerians To The Risk Of Covid-19 - APC Warns Yahaya Bello / ESN Quietly Making Igboland Safer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.