Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,096 members, 7,842,143 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69439 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Prechgold1180(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Slynation:
Congratz bro.....Good wives are scarce to find this days, na repentant olosho pro max waiting to explore after wedding night full town now....
guy man anything can work for you as long as you are happy
I get gf wey be virgin wen I met her buh she Nur dey give me joy d way this my new ex olosho gf dey give me

Thou I nva ask d ex runs girl to be my gf unto say I dey aware of runs wey she dey do bfor

Buh swears down dat girl dey burst my head

Omo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by rolams(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20

You no even fear the nails around your neck!

Congratulobia!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by bobbybrown007: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches
you no well, they want ready made men, and the men dnt want finished women
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
so if u marry her finish na, u guys will now be furking raw ... no more condoms again abi?

nawa ooo I envy some guys oo!
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Revelation4(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches
You are right. Recent happenings in my life has proven your statement to be true to me

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Prosmobi: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'm happy for u...many girls love already made men.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by fiercehillz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
lucky you op.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Amhappy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Beautiful Story. HML to you and your beautiful wife
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Twelfthman: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congrats man
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Gabbriell: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Slynation:
Congratz bro.....Good wives are scarce to find this days, na repentant olosho pro max waiting to explore after wedding night full town now....

grin grin grin which one be repentant olosho again?

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by oofjm: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Regardless:
Lol. Sharp girl. She saw a financial stable future in the young doc. I wonder if she would have agreed to date or not have broken up with a forestry and wildlife technology graduate during your numerous quarrels.

Congratulations to your union jare.
I swear u r right

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by lugzii: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20

Congrats. God bless the union.

Please get a job fast if you have not so that the marriage can be sweeter.

Please send us IV make we come eat Rice and Turkey with meat,fish and bottles of champagne

3 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by naijadrivablog: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
J111333:
Congratulations brotherly.
I pray your joy keep knowing no bounds.

I still wonder why male nairalanders seem to be the only ones excited and opening threads about their weddings, yet we all claim to be redpillers. grin

Why are the the brides not putting up wedding threads?
Abi, when marriage favours women more.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by friday2011(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
So... Op, in other word, you followed the steps of 2baba by coming back to her?

Make I dey observe you first. grin

No mind my bad mouth... Na joke ooo. Congrats.

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Petyprincess(f): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
I knew frustrated halfa males will derail this beautiful thread! Must y'all spread your bitterness on every threads? Whether you like it or not,men will keep on getting married!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Cousin9999: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Regardless:
Lol. Sharp girl. She saw a financial stable future in the young doc. I wonder if she would have agreed to date or not have broken up with a forestry and wildlife technology graduate during your numerous quarrels.

Congratulations to your union jare.

How dare you! lol
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Prosmobi: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
SmellySperm:
No such thing as true love bro,she saw ur future ahead,na repented olosho full ground now,if u wer studying library science as a course,blv me she for don japa
ur right...she must have seen where u are heading to...
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by bizzibodi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
8 pfucking years, which kind true love..she didn't find anybody that is better than you.....may be her life obsession is to get married to a doc... congrats anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
blinking001:
Op there was a place in your write up where you stated that true love exist? Hahahahaha. She probably saw you as a future gold mine and decided to play her cards wisely. You guys should stop thinking women are stupid. She obviously saw you as a better prospect that would eventually pay off to satisfy her hypergamous nature.
There is no such thing as true love.
Congrats all thesame sir.

Una too dey read meaning in everything in this country. Lmfao grin

At least she stayed for a long time for the prospect to pay off. Alot won't ,they want it sharp sharp as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
HML op.
Nl Alfa males are having a field day with this. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Cousin9999: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by DragonFire442: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:
Cg

Cg for Chinese gentleman ?

That girl try sha

8 years of constant banging. The guy don eat all the apple pie.

Now he is going for the chicken pie.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by prophetfire: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
OP TRY AND GET SENSE BIKO. SOMEBODY SAW YOU AS A POTENTIAL CASHCOE AND BIDDED HER TIME WELL KNOWING THAT YOU WOULD PAY OFF. REMEMBER YOU WERE TRAINING TO BE A MEDICAL DOCTOR. CASHING OUT WAS ASSURED.
TRUE LOVE YEN YEN YEN . SO YOU WERE DECEIVED. grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Chirowman(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by udemzyudex(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Being able to see the prospect and having the patience to wait for it is enough reason to applaud the lady.
Many ladies are too dumb to see a raw gold, and some that see it are too in a hurry to wait.

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by watchindelta(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
congrat bro, but i,m still a boi cool
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
8years Osakpolor.. 8 YEARS you suppose pay rent on top bride-price Osakpolor grin grin grin

Congrats
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mutemenot:
kiss Wont say Congrats cos some marriage with kids no near 8 years grin.. only u can explain what u Saw in her over 8 years.
All d best
Did you read it well? What he saw in her or what she saw in him? She stood by him through thick and thin. The way some people feel like men are doing women favour always ehn, nawao.

4 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by ugbanante: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bros, technically u have being married for 8 yrs!!!
If u know what i mean.
Congratulations
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by jditimiya(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
what a sweet story and it ended well. bros i pray she remain true to you till the end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.