Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,796 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69431 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
pocohantas:

You cannot be so hateful on someone’s happy thread and expect good in your own life. You can be anything, but have a place in your heart to be happy for people.

poco, I'm going through your posts on my phone right now and I just have to give it to you. You have this uncanny way of really understanding the psyche of the average Nigerian man. I swear, your first posts on this site helped to demystify the Nigerian man for me. .
Thank you very much for your contributions.

Though you can be a bit of a show off and miss know-it-all, I now understand whysmiley
Keep up the good work
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by omotola90(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
omotola90:
bros, you go see your own.... All is fine
***well***
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by stephcat: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
what are you indirectly trying to say? come out clear before I can reply you
I'm just trying to advice a brother.....people like you can lessen a man's life span
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
stephcat:

I'm just trying to advice a brother.....people like you can lessen a man's life span
Dont just start this afternoon,mind yourself,i won't be this nice next time.rubbish
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by seanwilliam(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Regardless:
Lol. Sharp girl. She saw a financial stable future in the young doc. I wonder if she would have agreed to date or not have broken up with a forestry and wildlife technology graduate during your numerous quarrels.

Congratulations to your union jare.
walai, water comot for my nose reading this.. u be mad man grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by seanwilliam(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
She believe in your future that's why she stayed,
Kudos to you and her.
Congratulations.

This my wereY babe will not see this, na to dey complain like oloriburuku she sabi, TUEEEEH

Still stalk with her sex,Hummm TUEEEEH
I don die grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by stephcat: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
Dont just start this afternoon,mind yourself,i won't be this nice next time.rubbish
Please try and understand... I'm not saying this to make you mad or something,I'm just voicing out the truth and you know it;maybe you can't even help it because it's who you are and have always been.....CHANGE pls...for your own good
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Have said it before that love Is extraordinary sweet wen you are with the right person

But ended in premium tears wen you jam a miserable partner.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by hekkyboi: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Slynation:
Congratz bro.....Good wives are scarce to find this days, na repentant olosho pro max waiting to explore after wedding night full town now....
Bro u gat the lyrics wella. Two cold bottles of Origin for you.

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by seanwilliam(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
8 x 365 days = 2920 days

Na only God knows the numbers of time una don chop the ponmo.. grin

I wish u a happy and blissful marriage.. congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Swagahyk(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20

Oga Aaron, I see you
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Davash222:

He tried, rather.
Argue with your keypad.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
stephcat:

Please try and understand... I'm not saying this to make you mad or something,I'm just voicing out the truth and you know it;maybe you can't even help it because it's who you are and have always been.....CHANGE pls...for your own good
who sent you this afternoon? have i ever done anything bad to you or anyone here? I know you are a short man because it is short men that goes around looking for unnecessary trouble.hmmmm I'm warning you ooo
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by stephcat: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
who sent you this afternoon? have i ever done anything bad to you or anyone here? I know you are a short man because it is short men that goes around looking for unnecessary trouble.hmmmm I'm warning you ooo
Hey....I'm far from been a short man... Listen Zzor it's all about personality nobody is perfect in life...stop making we men in general your enemy cuz lastly its one of our kind that's gonna take you to the alter,but God forbid it can never be me
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by davien(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
omotola90:
bros, you go see your own.... All is fine
Hehe, I don't even date to begin with cause na risk women of today be. I've worked too hard to let someone run me street with fake attention and care.

4 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
omotola90:
my dear sister calm down oooo.... No prolong matters na... I mean HML is always good to say or wish you know wink wink
I'm not wishing him right after he bashed women.
Now, on to other things....
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by omotola90(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
davien:
Hehe, I don't even date to begin with cause na risk women of today be. I've worked too hard to let someone run me sweet with fake attention and care.
just have to believe.truly, we live in a world of deception and wolves... But there are still good girls out there.... Just believe it will surely end well
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Juicethekid: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
hml, I don't want to talk because I have alot to say regarding your story hml
What do you have to say?
We even have alot to say regarding you using this fake account to troll nairalanders
I know you are a man but continue wasting your time....dont go and help your life
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by omotola90(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chii59:

I'm not wishing him right after he bashed women.
Now, on to other things....
lol....its well cool cheesy grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by seanwilliam(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
OP, no show your wife this thread abeg grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Dremeke: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Being able to see the prospect and having the patience to wait for it is enough reason to applaud the lady.
Many ladies are too dumb to see a raw gold, and some that see it are too in a hurry to wait.
my thoughts exactly. Many are in too much hurry they miss out.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Juicethekid: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

It so much hurt their sagging balls grin nairlaland halfa male be like "it seems our red pill isn't working,why are men still getting married to beautiful girls while we remain frustrated" grin

Let them leave simps for us, they are our treasure,we love and treasure them kiss kiss
Later you will still come to nairaland and complain that your boyfriend is too Nice
cry
Petyprincess:

It so much hurt their sagging balls grin nairlaland halfa male be like "it seems our red pill isn't working,why are men still getting married to beautiful girls while we remain frustrated" grin

Let them leave simps for us, they are our treasure,we love and treasure them kiss kiss
Later you will still come to nairaland and complain that your boyfriend is too Nice
after turning him to ATM Machine

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Olisehinnocent: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
nice one. If ur gf break ur heart or leave u, blame it on Amotekun cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Juicethekid: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
dview001:
So you're saying she never fvcked other guys except you since 2012? grin...wahala for who no swallow redpill undecided
Redpill choke you there!
pervert!!!
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Regardless:
Lol. Sharp girl. She saw a financial stable future in the young doc. I wonder if she would have agreed to date or not have broken up with a forestry and wildlife technology graduate during your numerous quarrels.

Nairalanders with the undisputed truth...grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Caleycash(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20
this one pass your girlfriend oo... na only your Mama be woman wey fit do all that she did for you, if say you no marry her eh, thunder for fire your left nyash!

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Juicethekid: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Stmiceel:
Buy me a drink. Your long hair later became bald head!
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Juicethekid: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chii59:

You can blame women as much as they want, but the fact is that the blame is 50-50.
That you're marrying her after so many years is NOT a reward, if you had abandoned her, that would have been your loss as well as if she had abandoned you.
BTW, how many abortions did she do for you?
where do you stumble out from?
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Juicethekid:
where do you stumble out from?
From the same place you stumbled out of.

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Wande22(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Regardless:

This your picture ehn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Caleycash(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shortyy:

You haven't seen women that built with a man and he leaves her for someone else? Every time y'all come here to paint women black, like y'all are better. y'all don't know any single thing about the female folk. You think it's to come and be ranting here abi?

My brother if we open our own chapter church no go dismiss o. Better calm down.

Life happens to everyone. It's not a gender thing.
It is 1million times a gender thing!!!... most of your sex are psychological and emotional scammers, the percentage of what you posted might be 10/100, how many girls do you see with mechanics and vulcanizers per day!?, then how many good for nothing girls with fine face do you see with rich guys... no dey whine yourself jare!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Armanipounds: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations bro! God bless your union!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.